Mobile

Keep employees happy and data secure with easy to set-up mobile management for Android, iOS, Windows and other smartphones.

Work for Mobile?

Learning about Mobile?

Mobile Reviews

Showing 18 Mobile reviews
Dawn Marie W.

"Google Mobile is a Game Changer."

What do you like best?

Absolutely can't live without Google Mobile. Google has done an phenomenal job at creating a resource that can be implemented into research, daily living and travel. It allows me to search, find images, stream youtube and maps faster than a browser while also keeping everything I need within one application. It is intuitive and fluid to use without any issues. Google extension is a nice touch to be able to share a web page with google to find related content to my company.

What do you dislike?

I think the largest issue i'm having is the app shutting down on my iPhone 7 quite often without a reason. I find this is the only app that I have this issue with, however I do believe it may have to do with the latest update and may not be an Google issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this to others as I can see how it can streamline search abilities. I think being able to have an app that does what a browser does is more intuitive and more sophisticated which is what google has created.

Owning a shop, having Google Mobile has been incredibly helpful in SEO, searching for keywords and finding other shops using Google Extension that is similar to mine. This has been invaluable in finding similarities between my shop and others and have an idea of what the competition is. I also find it is helpful simply with finding shops/restaurants for meetings as well. I use the entire GSuite for my company and this is just another app that adds value to my company.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mobile
Vivi M.

"Too Much of a Good Thing"

What do you like best?

I like that it tries to cover every base on my phone. It tries to accommodate so I need fewer apps on my phone.

What do you dislike?

It does too much.

Google assistant is annoying and rarely helps with anything I actually need. It usually suggests things thinking that I need them, when in fact I don't. It has messed up my aux cord situation and tries to turn itself on when my earphones are removed.

It tries to alert me to things like news and sports that I don't care about. I

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't think I wouldn't recommend it, as it was for me an additional feature to my Google Device. I think it has a lot of bugs it needs to work out and I think it could do with more setting options to turn things off and on as you need them, otherwise it's too chaotic. Like being spammed by your own phone.

Google has been really useful for researching things for school quickly and sending that information quickly. I have a Pixel phone and so everything about it is Google. I am a huge supporter of their products but I've literally had to disable Google Mobile on my phone so that it won't interfere with things like music or audiobooks, with alerts on my phone, etc.

What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution do you use?

Deedee S.

"Google Mobile helps to keep me organized!"

What do you like best?

We use Google Enterprise at work and I have 3 separate Google accounts. I love being able to manage them all in one location on my phone. It makes my transitioning between work and personal accounts so much easier. My husband uses another email software and I constantly beg him to convert!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing bad I can say about G Mobile!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None at this time. It works great for me!

We use the entire Google Enterprise at work so we are able to capitalize on many of the other functions Google offers. Being able to use all of my accounts simultaneously in one place is perfect for what we need.

Ulyana N.

"G mobile"

What do you like best?

The voice activated feature is a nice add on especially when your hands are busy. When opening the app, I enjoy that included are relevant weather statists as well as leading headlines. For personal use, I enjoy keeping track of the stocks as well as connecting it to the google calendar.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything. It is easy to use and very intuitive. Easy to choose between tabs such as images or shopping as well as see recent searches.

Everything from research into a topic or as reminders. Everything is integrated into the same place with ease of adding to calendar.

Juan Pablo A.

"This is a great tool to secure mobile devices when you use GSuite"

What do you like best?

It is, as every other Google application, intuitive and easy to configure. It complements the GSuite services and becomes important now more than ever that the mobile devices can be used to work.

What do you dislike?

It does not have tons of features that other alternatives might have (for example: encryption options, manage independent storage for work related files, etc).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very useful tool already inside your GSuite products. It will not cost extra and can help you configure the basics: screen lock, passwords, remote wipe data and have some insight on the devices that are consuming your data. It does not provide other tools like remote encryption or create separate storage for work apps.

It can help you keep track of your user's devices, require screen locks, remote wipe phones and tablets and distribute company applications.

Bruno R.

"Google App - Good one!"

What do you like best?

I start to like the app because it's more simple than use Google using Google Chrome App. It's easy to sync and organise the work/business/life.

What do you dislike?

Nothing there I don't dislike ATM... I'm happy. Maybe sometimes is not that simple how to update sync with Chrome App e Chorome Desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My only recommendation it's try to use one platform base to control your business/life and increase another tools as a plus.

I can use all my searches, favourites and passwords in a safe way work only for me.

Nicolas M.

"An intuitive and all encompassing package"

What do you like best?

Google Mobile platform has become an all encompassing platform which contains solutions to almost all problems that may be encountered on mobile.

What do you dislike?

Google has a tendency to remove their products or update them frequently which can be at time very frustrating and annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm not sure what other competitors there are but if you aren't using Google Mobile, you should be

Easy handling of business related problems / content, easily integrated with personal content as well.

"Very Helpful for scheduling. "

What do you like best?

I like the best that you have access to the information throughout all of your devices and they all sync, its great for staying organized and being timely.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it lags a little.

The business problems that I am solving with Mobile is being able to stay on track with all the information you have whether its calendars to see the meetings you have each day and you can syn it with your personal accounts as well. I am able to stay even more organized and I am able to get alerts and reminders as to when I have things going on throughout the day.

AI

"Great Websurfing on the go"

What do you like best?

Just like most of Google's products, it is easy to use and convenient. It makes it easy to surf the web when you're not at your desktop. If you need to look up something, you don't have to find the nearest computer, you can just look it up on your phone.

What do you dislike?

I usually prefer firefox on desktops, but Google Mobile is much better on phones. Of course, with any mobile app, it's not as good as the desktop app. That's a bit of a drawback. Any time I can use my desktop as opposed to Google Mobile, I do.

Easy websurfing on the go. It's easy to browse to the same websites I can see on a desktop when I'm not near my computer. I can do most of the same things I can do on my desktop on the go.

Alberto S.

"Google para moviles "

What do you like best?

Me gusta el diseño que tiene y la gran fluide en todo a la hora de cargar paginas y su gran facilidad

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta que venga pre instalada con el movil ya en si

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recomiendo Google Mobile porque hace que tu movil este siempre al dia y te puedas enterar de toda las noticias

La facilidad de buscar lo que sea cuando sea y al momento

Jennifer M.

"Google Mobile on the Go"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to access my files and documents on the go. I don’t have to have access to my desktop or laptop to access my documents.

What do you dislike?

Transferring files to Google Drive isn’t always reliable. Some files make it and others don’t. and I don’t know why.

Creating documents and file sharing

Savannah R.

"Google Mobile easy and useful on the move."

What do you like best?

I enjoy that it is easy to use when you are on the go and need to access your personal information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I think somethings could actually be easier to use on the computer but that may be due to the cell phone not the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider using this if you are able to or need to for any job as it makes it easier to access from anywhere.

Accessing the information I needed for work from anywhere since it is mobile.

"Great product especially for work"

What do you like best?

I love how it's the same interface and tool as on the computer. I would recommend google for work, and google mobile apps to anyone.

What do you dislike?

There are a few functionality items that are hard to use on the phone, like snooze, but other than that it's truly not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. I cannot more strongly recommend it as both a mobile app and desktop. It's a great tool and helps me work every day.

I was able to connect and collaborate with my co-workers in a much much more productive way than I would have without it.

UN
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"On the Go research"

What do you like best?

I like the easy to use functionality no matter what type of device I have. Our office uses Macs, PCS, samsung phones, apple phones and tablets and we are all able to see the same information formatted the same way.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of ability to block pop ups or ads on certain sites like you would from a computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test it out with various devices

Using mobile we are able to look up client information or data right away. This saves times when we are presenting or just so happen to meet clients in the field.

User in Human Resources

"Great product! 👍🏻"

What do you like best?

The ease of access, being able to access everything at my fingertips. The products work seamlessly with each other, it’s been phenomenal!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it’s really been a lifesaver, in my personal and work life.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great option for a company that wants the ability to share with others remotely, it’s been great for our company.

Ability to have access and control at all times. Easily sharing data and many other things. Ability to search anything at my fingertips!

"Best search engine app out there "

What do you like best?

The mobile application lets me see quickly search on the go

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't find the filter options as easily for image search like you can on desktop

Quick information, at my fingertips

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

With this platform, searches are tailored to the user who logs in.

What do you dislike?

It seems redundant using an app to do my search when I already have safari. I easily do the exact same thing on safari.

I don’t own a business and therefore have no business problems.

"Google Mobile"

What do you like best?

Easily accesible to use on a dailiy basis. I use google mobile daily and whenever I need to google something which is at least once a day.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come accross any dislikes, but I will keep you posted.

Daily questions and tasks.

Learning about Mobile?

* We monitor all Mobile reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.