Gogohire Reviews & Product Details

Gogohire Overview

What is Gogohire?

Gogohire is an invite-only sales talent network. We connect the top 10% of sales talent with companies looking to hire in a more efficient, timely and cost effective way.

Gogohire Details

Hiring Marketplace for Sales Talent

Enter Gogohire which offers the same quality of talent as recruiting firms, but without the high cost and slow turnaround time. Just 10 percent of sales professionals who apply to work with Gogohire are accepted. Companies can log in to view and make interview requests to sales talent on their own time. They then receive matched talent from their Gogohire account manager.

Gogohire

Showing 4 Gogohire reviews
Already have Gogohire?
Sales Recruiter
Computer Networking
What do you like best?

I've know the team for many years and have been only using the product for 4-5 months, but I can happily say that we just made our first hire. I have no problem righting a review for Gogohire.

What I like most?

The easy of use and ability to cut their the noise. Gogohire presents me with the best sales talent in the industry quickly and efficiently. The interview scheduling and other features are tremendously helpful as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, this is really a tough one. Nothing comes to mind to be perfectly honest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I'd encourage you to try them out. You literally have nothing to lose, it's free to use until you make a hire and then they have a 90 day money back guarantee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to hire 5-10 sales people per quarter for the team I work with, and I need all the help I can get. Gogohire is one of the tools that I use and will continue to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have nothing but good things to say about Gogohire and their services. I signed up tentatively as I was considering a job move and they very much exceeded my expectations. Pete was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only did he succeed in finding me a great job at a company I love and am thriving in, but he also came across as an extremely enjoyable person to converse with and get to know. Overall, the service and people were top notch; the painting they sent after placing me was much appreciate as well.

Keep up the awesome work guys! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had received even more interview requests, but at the time I think the team was just starting out. I have spoken with candidates that are my friends recently and they mentioned that they have received a bunch of interview requests. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using a job board or LinkedIn is a time suck. Using recruiters is frustrating because they are trying to push you in a role for their benefit. Gogohire combines the use of use of a platform with the honest support of a recruiter. It's a good mix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Sales Recruiter
Internet
What do you like best?

-The interface is very easy to view candidates and make interview requests

-The team at Gogo does a good job of surfacing and filtering through who is good versus not

-We have made 3 hires using the platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-I wish they were in the marketing and engineering verticals as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-We have used other tools and resources for sales hiring, but all have come up short. Gogohire brings attention great sales people that are looking to make a career change. Will continue to use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

We have made 5 sales hires through Gogohire and I am very happy with their platform and service. I like the team also. I did a testimonial vide for them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a mobile app. I am always on the go and would really like a way to view candidates on the bus or uber on the way to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Check them out! I believe they are only in San Francisco at the moment, but I think they will expand to more cities soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am tasked with hiring great sales talent at my organization.

Gogohire has made the process of surfacing strong sales tech sales people that are looking to make a career move easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Gogohire for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LineHire Logo
LineHire
4.8
LineHire is a tool that delivers qualfied candidates without expensive recruitment agencies for in-house company recruitment teams it deliver companies interview-ready candidates that are qualified, interested and available.
CentralApp Logo
CentralApp
5.0
CentralApp provides Salesforce consulting and managed support services.
Barefoot Student Logo
Barefoot Student
Barefoot Student is an online comunity platform that connects university students and recent grad with employers
Shortlist360 Logo
Shortlist360
Shortlist360 is a service thet help recruiters and hiring managers get the best results from sourcing the most qualified candidates to fill immediate job openings.
Vetforce Logo
Vetforce
5.0
Vetforce is a salesforceprogram that prepares user for a civillian career in IT, consulting or sales it recognized military experience and provide salesforce training and bsiness skills to get ready for the next job as a Salesforce Administrator, Business Analyst, Devloper or Sales Accountant Executive.
NetSmartz E-Learning Logo
NetSmartz E-Learning
3.5
Netsmartz creates what you need. Whether it's software for big business, high conversion SEO, an e-commerce store, eLearning courses or a zippy mobile app. If you can think of it - they can do it.
iChat Leads Logo
iChat Leads
At iChat Leads specilizes in B2B customer service outsourcing market providing customer service services.
OnContracting Logo
OnContracting
OnContracting is a service that helps professionals find contract jobs and provide job seekers with information about which companies hire contractors, their preferred staffing and consulting agencies, hourly rates, job openings and company reviews through community-oriented features and even connect them to the best recruiters that can get them those jobs.
Lightwell Logo
Lightwell
At Lightwell, we develop, implement and manage technology solutions that answer today's critical business challenges.
SunTecIndia Logo
SunTecIndia
SunTec India provides an IT outsourcing services that delivers an end-to-end eCommerce Solutions right from creating and populating online stores to promoting and maintaining them, Data Entry & Management, ePublishing, Document Conversion and Digitization, Software and Mobile Apps Development, Photo Editing, Content Writing, SEO & Internet Marketing, and Dedicated Hiring Solutions.