What do you like best?
- Excellent way to discover and manage content with great workflows in place.
- Never experienced such an easy and fast tool to publish across multiple social platforms.
- Great content from UGC or royalty paid library from Getty
- The workflows of editorial team are perfect with writers, editors, moderators all closely coupled.
- The best approach to publish articles to the blog which is as easy as publishing on any social channels.
- Above all, the icing on the cake, Flockrush Support team rocks.
What do you dislike?
You can say little or nothing or focus on areas that are to become strengths, such as:
- Automated UCG approvals not yet live but will be soon
Recommendations to others considering the product
Focus on how to get the best out of the product, such as:
- Engage with the Flockrush team to understand the full potential of the product as
there’s so much it is capable of
- Use it with all internal and external content partners so you can fully exploit the
- Take full advantage of the blog part of the platform – high performance, zero hassle,
Recommendations to others considering the product:
- Flockrush features and its user-friendly UI is worth investing your time into
- Work on your SEO for your blog with much ease.
- Use it with your content partners with well-structured workflows in place.
- High-performance benefits with so many features encapsulated.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
There is none or very little, Flockrush is constantly updating with additional features and workflows that are user-friendly which has become its strength.
- Onboarding takes a bit of time as this product has got many features. To exploit maximum benefits from all the features Flockrush has, one has to take some time to understand all the features and workflows.