DreamPlan Home Design Software

3.5

Before starting to plan a new home or working on a home improvement project, perfect the floor plan and preview any house design idea with DreamPlan home design software.

Work for DreamPlan Home Design Software?

Learning about DreamPlan Home Design Software?

DreamPlan Home Design Software Reviews

Showing 1 DreamPlan Home Design Software review
DreamPlan Home Design Software review by Shamira A.
Shamira A.

"Great tool for designers and realtors, but interface and speed can be improved"

What do you like best?

The freedom of creativity of the program is AMAZING. I will say that it has allowed me to create house models that my clients (who are not as technology inclined) love.

What do you dislike?

The speed of the program is lacking - I also would love an update on the menu items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that the DreamPlan Home Design Software is the best in it's area but their interface has a lot to be desired, unfortunately.

The business problem that DreamPlan Home Design solves for me and my clients is the ability to visualize and actualize their ideas. Most of my realtor and design clients know what they want but lack the skills to create an amazing home visual. DreamPlan allows me to present their ideas to them and wow them.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about DreamPlan Home Design Software

What Other Design solution do you use?

Learning about DreamPlan Home Design Software?

* We monitor all DreamPlan Home Design Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.