Dashlane Business Reviews & Product Details

Dashlane Business Overview

What is Dashlane Business?

Dashlane for businesses is a password management solution that is as easy to use as it is secure. Dashlane provides the ability to safely store login credentials, documents, and other private information with an industry-leading security architecture to mitigate the risk of data breaches and misuse. From single sign-on (SSO) authentication to automated provisioning, Dashlane gives IT the core features needed to secure the business without disruption to the work day. We’ve empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet. Start a free, 30-day trial of Dashlane for your company.

Dashlane Business Details
German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish

Solve the password problem & secure your data with Dashlane for Business

Dashlane for businesses is a password management solution that is as easy to use as it is secure. In our 10-year history, Dashlane has never been hacked. Our patented zero-knowledge security architecture and clean interface has earned us more than 125,000 5-star reviews for Dashlane apps in the Apple AppStore and GooglePlay.

Dashlane
2009
New York, NY
@dashlane

Dashlane Business Videos

Dashlane Business Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Dashlane Business community
Have you used Dashlane Business before?

Dashlane Business Reviews

Showing 78 Dashlane reviews
Already have Dashlane Business?
CEO
What do you like best?

The product is exceptionally well designed and works on all of my devices. I'm able to store a lot more than passwords too. Secure notes, payment information, license and SS cards. It's super useful and the overall design of the product is better than any of the competitor I've tried. And I have total confidence in the security of my information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

About 6 months ago the service started degrading. Features don't work as well as they used to. Often the Chrome extension doesn't fill in fields or fills in the wrong information or just doesn't work at all. It's very frustrating. At least 5 times per day I have to manually lookup passwords which takes vital time away from my day. But the biggest issue is their customer support. It's really bad. When I submit a ticket, it takes at least 3 or 4 back-and-forth messages with the agent just to get them to stop sending me canned responses that don't actually address my question. I'm extremely detailed when writing my support tickets, its very clear what I'm asking, but they rarely answer it directly. And then finally after numerous emails and re-assignment of team members I get the standard line "thanks for the feedback, we'll let the team know". Then nothing. The last 5 support tickets I submitted were simply not resolved and no explanation of when they might be. This includes a ticket regarding passwords for Google sites not working for over 9 months. Huh, 9 months. Google passwords? Probably the most common of any passwords kept in Dashlane by any user? And they can't resolve it or even attempt to resolve it in 9 months? Terrible.

For years I was literally the biggest fan. I've convinced no less than 20 people to start using Dashlane and now I'm extremely disappointed to the point of leaving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Two main things: secure storage of passwords and easy access to passwords. They ace the first problem, but are not delivering like they used to on the second problem. I have learned a lot about password security, password complexity and general productivity through the use of the product which has been invaluable. I just wish they would fix some of the issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Chrome extension and app are simple to use and provide options for you to navigate directly to the site to log in. Quick to change passwords if/when needed. The option to save as many different passwords for sites that I wish is the largest benefit for the platform. Notable changes could be to save payment information, this may be an option already however it's not one that I've utilized myself so I'm not sure if it has already been implemented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times where the information does not auto-populate into a website's field. I find that this occurs on the same sites so it may not be an issue with Dashlane but rather the sites themselves. The workaround is to either 1) click multiple times on the login information fields e.g. where you enter your email OR to close the browser and then reopen the browser and extension/app then select the site you're wanting to log into from here. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It does the job - provided that you are happy with the price point, go with Dashlane. Simple, effective and easy to use. This should be used for large, small and independently operated businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits - password management and sharing between a team. Does what you want it to do and ensures that your data is protected. Currently, I am using this for over 30 different websites, many of which require daily login. It also prevents teams from missing information/resetting team passwords for multi-user accounts and having to reset it, due to the sharing option that is in place for passwords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Three things I like about Dashlane -

1) I have virtual assistants all over the world, full-time and project-based. It allows me to easily share login information with limited access so they can't change the password or access the billing information.

2) I can quickly revoke access to any person in one click.

3) If something happens to me, my two contacts that I have provided will get an email from Dashlane after 48 hours of me not responding (because I'm either dead or incapacitated) and will get access to all of my accounts.

Bonus - I have been alerted by Dashlane of breaches to credit card accounts before I was even alerted by the credit card companies! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Dashlane is slow to populate on a website and I have to open the app to copy the password. Not a deal-breaker, but I like it when it is automatically entered. It could be an issue with the browser and not Dashlane. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allowing me to share my login information with my team members in a safe manner is critical. I also have clients that share information with me so I can get into their systems. I'm a productivity speaker and coach and having a reliable password management system is one of my top recommendations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Browser auto fill is nice. It does have a tendency to add more identities for the same domain and then not know if you change your password on the same domain which then results in a ton of duplicates. IE: Office.com will be remembered but then if you change the password it might pick it up as a new user name and password for auth.office.com. Then it will try to automatically sign you in with the incorrect one. These could be coming from unreliable syncing also.. I am not sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cost vs. Value. A price hike without adequate or clear notification. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research. There are better companies now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. Password sync most of the time... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The ability to create a random password that is unique, and secure. The VPN, and the ability to access those passwords from any platform securely. password generator, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get to a site that requires a certain amount of symbols or upper and lower case letters for a password to be accepted. This requires a manual entry, ands sometimes dashlane doesn't catch the save, leaving me to do a password all over again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What a great tool to have. It can create random passwords for all the sites we visit, a VPN, ability to share the password or other secure notes with others, even outside of company. It is easily retrievable from any smartphone, OS, or web browser, if necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Never having to seek the password for a certain site, that I once visited years before. All passwords are securely in one place, and if I need to share it with anyone, its as easy as giving them access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Partner
What do you like best?

I manage a creative agency, and with that comes hundreds of company and client passwords. Without Dashlane I would never be able to quickly log into various accounts throughout the day without wasting a LOT of time. Additionally, I trust Dashlane for security which is critically important for us and our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the autofill pops up at inopportune times which can be frustrating, but its. a small price to pay! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not hesitate to use Dashlane for your business, it makes your life much easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I never have to lookup client passwords or our own internal passwords. Our benefits are better efficiencies when working on clients websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With hundreds of passwords to keep track of for client projects and vendors, Dashlane allows me to track things, keep them secure and share with co-workers as needed. I used Dashlane personally for year or so before getting my whole team on board. Its fantastic how it syncs across devices, including my phone and tablet (using Touch ID). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional login forms that don't play well. I have found many of those to be resolved in updates, however. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps me keep site passwords secret and secure. Syncing login across devices has been huge. And sharing logins with co-workers without giving them passwords is helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We came to Dashlane after Lastpass tried to increase our pricing. For the most part, the software is not as polished as the former, however it offers an integration with most platforms and works as advertised. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The administrative tools seem to need some work and feature enhancement. The software can sometimes run slow and delay filling in credentials. I've voiced my concerns to our account team and there are nice changes coming soon which should help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dashlane offers a competitive suite of features at a reasonable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have toughened our password policy and a tool like dash lane is a must have. With over 300 passwords needed I could never remember them all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dashlane allows my team a safe and secure option when saving passwords/personal data. I like that we no longer need to create passwords, but rather we let the program generate tough passwords that will keep our agency information safe. Also, there is a personal use component that is great. We, as individuals, can use the program, to keep our information safe and secure. So, if an employee leaves, they can take their personal passwords with them which, in essence, continues to support their safety online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are times when the sync does not work on a website and we have to copy a generated password and save manually into the program. This can be cumbersome. However, the IT team at Dashlane has always been ready to assist. A recommendation I would suggest is that there be a walk through training for employers. We were fortunate to have a training, but I think more personalized, one on one, with those who are not as computer savy, would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. The company does not save your passwords, nor does it see what they are. There is personal and professional component that will benefit everyone. Definitely speak with their business team and learn about the product. They will give your great information without being pushy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We work with the public and they trust us to protect their information. Using Dashlane has allowed us to securely create new/tough passwords for our most used site/programs. The company is also HIPAA compliance which is very important to us. The most beneficial part for the staff is that, by using Dashlane, we have significantly decreased our individual use of repeated/easy passwords. Also, the fact that it signs you in and you don't have to remember a password is wonderful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This app installs and updates with ease and allows me to track and change numerous passwords Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface between certain browsers fails but it is normally easily fixed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this app for the security and features it offers. I have used the personal app for years and have found nothing better! This is the app for passwords in a vault! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have multiple passwords for many accounts and needed a way to track and keep updated across the board. This app makes it easy. When you need to change passwords, it always gives you pause, but this app allows for a seamless way to do so and not fear you will forget and get locked out of sites. It also reminds you to update and when passwords are breached. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using Dashlane for several years. Very easy to use, very intuitive. Such an efficient way to keep track of all of your passwords. Even has an area for secure notes that can be associated with finances. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the automatic password pop-ups are hard to override, however it is workable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to never have to remember a password. Easy to change passwords when there are security breaches. Bonuses are you can save IDs, Social Security numbers and other personal info that is very helpful when creating new accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Dashlane Business allows us to control access to our various partner portals from a central location, increasing security and saving us significant man-hours per year. The Business VPN service also allows our field agents to communicate securely without the need for internally managed infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The online admin portal needs more granular management capabilities. For example, being able to sort users into access groups or security levels in the admin portal would be a huge benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to test multiple products before you make a decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dashlane Business prevents numerous password lockouts, saving our staff headaches and reducing the need for communication. We interface with many insurance carriers and software vendors, resulting in hundreds of credential sets for our staff. Dashlane keeps them from having to remember multiple passwords and de-incentivizes password reuse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Difficult to assess given the many problems that plague the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Synchronization across devices is continually problematic, never fixed, engineers are constantly tweaking individual accounts to get them to handshake and sync better, admin console for business is sparse, overall inconsistent UI design, inconsistent user experience, difficult to read iconography, non-intuitive placement of tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do you research so you have piece of mind that you've made the right decision for your organization. Qualify your organization to make sure all aspects of security are being addressed and how Dashlane contributes to this with numerous security tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No longer achieving time savings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

Dashlane Business makes it easy to manage password and system access with a simple group management approach. It also takes guesswork out of creating super strong passwords. Gotta love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Dashlane, like most software, does have some scaling limitations but 90% of businesses should be well served Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You’re not going to find better product out there; especially if you are any multi-platform mix Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Management of team access, password maintenance, and systems additions are all made easier with Dashlane Business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I like that I am able to easily create and share passwords with other members of my team. The notes option allows us to keep all the information we need to log in in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On some websites, it is difficult to disable it from automatically logging me in or to get rid of the dashlane auto-population feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company needed a way to securely store, share and organize our clients information. This has saved us so much time and effort in collecting and organizing our clients information and always ensures we have the most up-to-date information available to all the members of our team. The categories allow us to easily organize all the different passwords by client so pulling up info is always a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President (Principal)
What do you like best?

Cross device and cross organization syncing is a life saver. We can manage all of our passwords and accounts in one place, grant and revoke access, while ensuring Dashlane will work with all devices our team uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Browser extension is still a little finicky - doesn’t always log in when the app is logged in, so you have to log in twice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s not secure to send around passwords in email or slack. Without Dashlane, we would not having strong passwords used by members of our organization creates security risk for individuals and our company. Tough to enforce password policy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

The Chrome integration works most of the times like a charm Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It does not work on all sites and I have not quite figured out how to report these. Sometimes it has more than one login / password combination for the same user account, it would be nice if it showed which one was used last successful and offer to delete the other (at the moment it is a guessing game, followed by going to the Dashboard, change one of the labels, test and then delete the one not needed) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using secure password and not writing them down Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It has apps on all devices and most browsers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is buggy, support is poor, I saw fraudulent transaction from Dashlane and they were not helpful in refunding. Reported the fraud and awaiting investigation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay away. If they cannot be trusted be payments, how can you trust them passwords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I realized that you should avoid scammers and fraudulent businesses like dashlane. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Google Chrome extension makes it very easy to use, generating new complex passwords never been easier and the password history gives you the ease of mind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Found it that sometimes when you generate a password while in Chrome and save the password, it doesn't work on another machine. Not sure if there is something cached anywhere that is causing this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it, great tool to have Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One locations for all passwords and helps us use more complex/secure passwords. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As a part of my job I have to log into numerous carrier sites. Remembering all the passwords would be next to impossible but with Dashlane I don't have to - they remember them for me and make the login process easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that a little shadowed "D" appears in every box whenever I'm on a site, and even more annoying is that sometimes when I'm filling in information it always tries to fill in my information and will pop up a box that I can't always get rid of. I have to disable the extension sometimes when filling out applications that don't need my personal information, which then means I have to enable it again to get onto other sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dashlane will make forgetting passwords a thing of the past - great tool when you have to log in to multiple sites! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dashlane business makes the login process easy, and in my office sometimes we need to share logins or documents, which we can easily do with Dashlane. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

I like the desktop app, the ability to save payments, passwords, personal info all in one place, and the easy integration in iOS Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A nice upgrade would be the ability to list multiple sites for one set of credentials, manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Come at a password manager thinking of the end user, what good is software if no one can stand to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing credentials and standardizing deployment of new IT resources. Having Dashlane allows us to set individual passwords for devices rather than having one password for all deployed IT devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing about using this fantastic application is the fact I can generate passwords for every single account that I own without having to remember what they are! Truth be told, I don't know any of my passwords apart from the master password! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This application is fantastic, and I don't dislike anything at all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very important to keep your passwords safe, not only in terms of strength but making sure you don't use the same password every time you sign up to something, this makes it easier for you to be targetted by hackers, I absolutely recommend and urge everybody to give this platform a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform has helped me take control of my personal security by automatically generating passwords during sign up process and automatically saved them for me, also being able to see my password health score, which ones have been compromised or re-used more than use is great because I can take action Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have tons of passwords and it’s so much better to only need to remember one secure password. I can also share passwords with partners securely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use fingerprint recognition on my phone instead of constantly needing to input master password Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping things secure, knowing when a data breach has been reported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This application offers a great deal of security, which is so critical in this day and age, the fact I can sign up to different websites and have my passwords generated each time (based on the criteria I have set it to), is absolutely amazing, plus its sooooooo easy to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see Dashlane integrated with other applications such as Station which is another application that I use on a daily basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform is an absolute life savior, it's critical to keep yourself safe in this day and age, and Dashlane Business is a critical part of making this possible, definitely recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To improve my overall security by having a new password for each account that I personally own. Furthermore, it's great to see the security dashboard in order to analyze my current "score". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

Being able to access passwords across devices, and store CC info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Dashlane. That is why I've been using it for the last 5 years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. You'll be amazed at how much easy the most annoying things in digital life become. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has made it so much easier to access clients websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.