Curate Proposals Reviews & Product Details

Curate Proposals Overview

What is Curate Proposals?

Event professionals can finally curate the thousands of pieces that come with every event and be perfectly profitable. From the form on the website until picking up at strike, Curate helps the professional be in complete control. Everything from proposals that consider COGS, to rental management, to merge 12 supplier lists for a single week. It even has drag and drop from Pinterest! Finally a way that tasks can be delegated to team members with complete confidence that they'll get done.

Curate Proposals Details

Curate is an event and wedding florist software designed to create floral design proposals, generate detailed wholesaler order for flowers, wedding management systems, stem count.

Curate
2018
St. Louis, MO
@curate
219 Twitter followers

Curate Proposals Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Curate Proposals community
Have you used Curate Proposals before?

Curate Proposals Reviews

Showing 24 Curate Proposals reviews
Already have Curate Proposals?
Floral Designer
What do you like best?

I love how much time Curate saves me. My previous system for writing proposal took me hours fusing with formatting issues and resizing images. Curate does all of that for me and lets me focus on what I'm offering to my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Curate. Occasionally I have a minor tech issue but the team members are ready to chat anytime and they have always solved my problems quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Other than saving me lots of time, Curate helps to organize information in such a way that I can easily find out what I need to know and then move on. Previously I had a few areas to check and confirm that things matched up. With Curate I can see exactly what my client and I have agreed on and switch back to a previous version to see what we have changed overtime. It's so helpful for keeping track of ideas, quantities, and costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Curate offers a huge facelift to the traditional event management software in key areas such as design, functionality, integrations, administration, reporting and tracking. Curate is extremely user friendly and the technical support is very accomodating, prompt and personal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be expected from any new system, Curate has its share of kinks and need for industry specific adjustments, but Curate has been extremely responsive in providing innovation solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More personalize/customized proposal, organization wide integration, management reporting, event tracking, cost controls Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Small Business Owner
Events Services
What do you like best?

This has been the best decision I have ever made for my business! Not only does this program save me time and energy, but it looks professional and is easy to use. My clients love it as well! The entire process from start to finish with my clients is now seamless. The proposals look clean and modern and clients can e-sign the proposal once they approve it. letting me know that they would like to book. No more guessing if it was received or not, or if it was even viewed. This program has been a lifesaver! I have booked more weddings than ever before and I still get to have a life! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to explore the program more in depth. I'm discovering new things every day that are great tools. Luckily the Curate team has been fantastic about answering questions or concerns and the onboarding sessions were super helpful to get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program is 100% worth the price! My goal for the new year was to increase my sales while finding time for myself and my family. The struggle for work-life balance is real! Once I really started implementing this program and completely switched over my proposals, I don't know how I lived without Curate. I no longer have a pile of inquires and questionnaires on my desk waiting for proposals. Those proposals have been sent, signed and booked with deposits secured, within days from the first lead. Take the leap; you have nothing to lose, but that pile of papers on your desk, by trying Curate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have had more leads turn into proposals, which have then turned into bookings. This was my number one concern. I would get a lead that would then fizzle out because I had no way for clients to fill out an online questionnaire. With the form section I was able to create a simple questionnaire that leads could fill out on their computer or phone easily. I can then automatically create a proposal for them based off of one of my templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

We love the quick and straight forward approach to building out each proposal. To create recipes for our team to work off of the day off of, has been a complete game changer. Since most of our weddings are smaller, we have been have to complete up to 9 weddings in one weekend with the help of this software. Our brides love it too! With the ability to show the brides each individual flower that will be going into their arrangement - by line item - it has helped us immensely to help everyone involved visualize what the final product will be like in the end.

I love how that I can edit and work on a proposal during a consultation, adding notes, photos of exactly what the brides loves, touch it up after they leave and have it to them by the time they get back to their computer at home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike? This is kind of a difficult question because I love the software! If anything, I wish you could set a 'max events per weekend' number somewhere, and then as you are entering a date in a new proposal - the software would give you a little pop up if you have approached/or are approaching your max events for that weekend. Seems silly that I can't just scroll down and check it for myself - but with the influx of destination weddings to our area, we just sometimes plug and go and help as many brides as we able. Which, I would like to scale back a smidge for my own personal sanity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is hands down, an amazing product to streamline your business for your employees and customers alike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to better track our overall cost's/profits from weddings. Before curate, our designer would create a proposal on an excel doc. or a hand written paper - and that is not for certain that she would always calculate the labor or additional cost's properly. We also ran into the issue that the lead designer would often be the only one able to work on the package - due to the design idea in her head - she was not always able to communicate it properly to other team members or customers for that matter. With the photos and descriptions in the software, we are able to show the brides what they will be getting, there are no longer surprises of "that's completely not the color I was envisioning" which I have now learned was a problem in years past. Without the threat of this issue, it has grown our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Curate helps me create customized proposals for clients while doing the math for me! using this program has saved me time and MONEY! Unlike others, this program allows me to add in my logo, change my color scheme and make it look completely like my very own document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app that I could download on my phone for easy access, but knowing the folks at curate... they're probably already working on it! Also, my proposal often goes to spam so I have to contact the client and ensure they receive it or forward the email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have saved a ton of money! I used to have a ton of left over flowers and had to use spreadsheets to check my work. this system does it all for me. I now also use it during the consultation so all of my notes are in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

its easy to use and makes ordering so much easier. i love how flower product are able to show the item to clients, easy for my clients to use, like the fact you can hide prices and only show total Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

takes me forever to figure things out on my own, and wish the system had a pos system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

get the system beyond worth every penny. I started off with the basic package but as I started using the system I realized it was worth the extra money to get the full program. They are always adding new things and new ways to get certain things and i am beyond happy with every change they have made so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

not ordering to much or to little, not over or under charging my brides. easy for my clients to open up and see their proposal Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We used to spend hours formatting proposals to look streamlined and now everything is so fast and looks great and organized to the client! And we LOVE that they can sign online. No more signing/scanning/emailing back and forth! We use Curate Proposals, COGS, and Rentals and love how it all integrates and makes our business more streamlined and organized (and profitable!!). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the photos were a little larger in the PDF, but I like that clients can click and view images larger if they view the proposal online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Absolutely worth every penny, especially if you pair it with the COGS and Rentals! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our speed is so much faster and it's easier to train staff to write proposals. It's faster for clients to book since they can sign online too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love sending my brides professional and fully fleshed out proposals. I also love the "game plan" ability to combine orders - I save over $500 each week just by being able to combine wedding orders! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It truly is an amazing program. They constantly put out updates to create a better product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. You won't be sorry! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Last year I was overbuying flowers which cut in on our profits. Utilizing ordering applications in Curate has me not only hitting my wholesale budget, but even saving $500+ a week on each of my orders by combining shopping lists.

I also have a lot of brides book me over other florists because my proposals look amazing and professional, and I can really help them visualize what the final product will look like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Seeing all of my clients on a calendar, seeing where they are in the process. The ease of creating attractive, easy to understand flora proposals. My time creating recipes and price points is cut by more than half which means I can spend more time thinking creatively and I can take on additional clients!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features i don’t fully understand yet and wish I had more time to spend learning! Thankfully the great customer service is always willing to walk me through issues! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Curate has solved the problem of lag time between initial client meetings and creating a proposal. What i would put off because of how long it took now can be accomplished in under an hour. Also creating recipes and combining them to create an order is now done for me! No more spreadsheets and calculaters and accidental overage! This saves me money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Beautiful proposals wow clients from the get-go. Easy to use and learn, very intuitive. Company is AMAZING to work with. Holly is the best in customer service. Really responsive to our needs and tweaks for the software. I feel like I'm not just a number as a client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's time-consuming to enter all the data for our custom ingredient library but it will be worth it in the end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not hesitate to buy this amazing software...it has sped up the time we spent doing proposals by a thousand percent! We love how it is easy for multiple employees to use, has superb integrations with Nowsta (our staffing program), quickbooks, and Google calendar, as well as other integrations we don't use yet. The customer service is off the charts. Would recommend without hesitation to someone looking for a beautiful easy to use software program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Super easy to send invoices, adjust menus and quantities, receive payment, and generate shopping lists. LOVE this product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

This dynamic program has reinvented how our business works, allowing us to focus more on art and design and less on homemade spreadsheets and inaccurate numbers. I love that the creators are constantly adding features. It's great as-is, and only gets better with every new feature! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about it that we don't like! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our numbers are more accurate, our waste is decreased, & our proposals are visually improved! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Proposals, recipes, rental inventory, notes and pictures Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really do like everything. But 1 thing, I would like to see a bit more flexibility in the Prepared For: area, so that we can customize to different client needs and multiple emails, etc.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time and errors. The proposals allow each user to individualize for the client and makes me look all the more professional without spending tons of time doing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

I have only been using curate for three months and I regret that I did not purchase it sooner. It allows me to do everything in one place! I don't have to worry about "saving" documents, messing up spreadsheets, or re-inventing the wheel every time I write a proposal (which I do a lot of). From a Client perspective it provides a look of professionalism, and I believe it gives more value to my services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I cannot honestly say there is much that I dislike at this point. My only issue is that I wish there were some customization options with font and layout on the proposal. BUT these are minor issues and only because I was used to the way I was presenting my proposals prior. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Curate is 100% worth the money and the time it takes to implement into your business. If you are in need of streamlining your process in order to be more efficient, productive and prepared, this is for you. I really do wish I had started using this years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Curate is helping me become more efficient. I used to write my recipes on paper or in a spreadsheet and I still had to manually figure out costs per item, per recipe. I don't have to do that anymore! It's eliminating the margin of error on my part and helping me be more aware of costs when I'm ordering product. And again, I feel it adds value to my services by presenting proposals in a professional manner, where clients can sign and pay their deposit with greater ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like that they are continually doing updates - making improvements! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the proposals had more features from the rentals program :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing on the calendar and having a place clients can pay directly through there is super helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed using a program that lets me do almost all of the work and planning needed for an event in one place. Curate has really simplified the proposal process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As with most programs, there are occasional glitches but they seem to be becoming few and far between and customer service is very quick and responsive and any issues are resolved almost immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program has increased efficiency greatly. I've also drastically reduced the amount of paper I use to prepare proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Design Assistant
Government Administration
What do you like best?

I like the way the final proposal is then presented to the client. It's visually appealing as well as detailed. It is easy to edit proposals, and once you get the hang of it it can go at a decent pace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be very time consuming inputting all the recipes for every part of the wedding. I also found we sometimes didn't seem to get notifications when clients agreed to the proposal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can send out proposals with a greater amount of detail that are consistent and look well put together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Curate is so easy to use! For my first event, I stress tested the software with a personal event I was catering and it was so simple to add in my ingredients, create a custom menu, and then produce my order for my supplier. Normally I'd be trying to do the math manually ("4 cups of flour for this recipe for 10 people x 15 because there are 130 guests and I need extra equals...") but I was able to put together the whole complex event with several meat and vegan entree options in less than an hour and the shopping list was put together in seconds.

By adding in my recipes and real costs, I instantly realized that I had been charging too little for my services and was only making about 25% profit when I was aiming for 60-70% profit. Now I have the right markups set for my ingredients and disposables for maximum profitability PLUS keeping track of my rentals has never been easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Is there something to dislike about Curate? I have yet to find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Curate can easily cut off 24 hours of overhead time for each event. Time is money. If I value my time at just $40/hour, that's almost $1,000 worth of overhead that's cut down for each event and can now be marked as profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Curate takes your whole process & makes it into one smooth flowing system! My paperwork is no longer broken up into separate pieces - when I create my recipes, my shopping list is now there along with the design sheets for my staff when putting together the product! When I create proposals, the couple can sign & pay in one spot! Just to name a few of my favorite things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing! This has made my life 100% easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totally beats out any other similar softwares. It'll pay for itself in the long run! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time & money management, beautiful proposals, financial breakdown Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Clean and streamlined with a low to moderate learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Has some hiccups, few annoying things such as new versions for each change which gets tedious,etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps streamline events and coordinate with clients. Takes things online and is really better for organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Owner
Events Services
What do you like best?

I can redo proposals without recalculating item by item. The program does it for me. They are professional looking & communication with the potential client is with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike at the moment from Curate. I just need to get better at using the tools, however, their customer support is golden. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brides adding changes & how much product to purchase. Keeps my spending down which increases profits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

everything!! From beautiful proposal, detailed recipes, accurate ordering sheets Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs more up to date tutorials - volume too low Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend Curate to any businesses that feel that they need to stream line their ordering systems, would like to prepare accurate and beautiful proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accurate ordering, very consistent pricing, no longer over ordering or under ordering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and ability to quickly generate proposals and book clients quicker. They have mobile-friendly e-proposals where the client can view your inspiration board and photos, sign, and pay all from one link from their phone. AND they're one of the only softwares that can merge multiple event shopping lists. Huge time saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software currently doesn't wash our buckets for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Stem counting. Proposal creation. Having one tool to be able to practically manage my entire business. We no longer need: 1. digital signature software (or having to keep up with the paper copies), 2. Excel sheets for running calculations and stem counting, 3. Word documents for putting together less than stellar proposals, 4. contact us form since it's built into the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Event Designer
Events Services
What do you like best?

Being able to put a recipe in for each item makes things much easier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really we love everything about the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s the best floral proposal software out there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since using Stem Counter our flower counts and pricing are always perfect! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

The people are patient and very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They truly are professional and great as for customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

How to price my services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.