ComputerEase

3.2

ComputerEase is a construction accounting and project management software that integrates job costs with a remote job-to-office tool to help you manage your projects.

Work for ComputerEase?

Learning about ComputerEase?

ComputerEase Reviews

Showing 6 ComputerEase reviews
ComputerEase review by Jacob E.
Jacob E.

"Functional but hardly user friendly"

What do you like best?

It has all of the features that I need to track and monitor costs on current and past projects.

What do you dislike?

The software is no where near intuitive. I am no slouch with software, but I have a hard time peeling back all of the onion layers required to run even basic reports unless someone shows me and even then finding my way back to the location of said report is a chore. I understand the capabilities of the software however in my opinion the user interface is so bad, I cant think of another software that is worse than this that I use on a regular basis. I have asked my boss for training and even he only knows what he has specifically been trained to do on it and basically has given up on fully understanding the software. A major flaw is that the software is so specific to what you are searching, that you have to cast a gigantic net and then manually scroll through pages and pages of data to track down the info you are looking for. I disagree with the organization, execution and lack of support of this software. My only guess is it must be crazy cheap because I cant think of another reason that my company would own this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run through basic reporting in a trial situation without help, try to get specific and watch your blood begin to boil.

Accounting, cost management, billing, AR/AP, project management, WIP, reporting, analytics, estimating, payroll, inventory management.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ComputerEase
ComputerEase review by Erica W.
Erica W.

"Can get the job done, but not with everything hoped for"

What do you like best?

It is a nice program that allows for a quick way to view project financials and how it is headed

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports are confusing and tricky, and the formatting for printing isn't always great so you have to print more than you need and can't always get the information needed for certain things in a quick, easy report

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good for basic things, but the reports are not always easy to get exactly what you need

Solving problems of tracking projects and their financial health

What Construction Management solution do you use?

ComputerEase review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Great program with added features regularly"

What do you like best?

I like how you can customize each tab, and each screen within ComputerEase. It is convenient to be able to customize the access of each user, so that some employees are able to view a wide variety of items while other employees are allowed access to only the necessities. CRM within ComputerEase has been a great way to track jobs as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize fonts for more specific items. I can change my general font, but not customizing to each specific document I create. Also, I would like the ability to set inventory reorder quantities specific to each vehicle we have. Now, we have a warehouse reorder and a van reorder, but all of our vans need specific quantities of material, while some don't need to keep any. This creates a hassle weekly when running understock reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. I like the user-friendly ease of navigation. Adding quick-buttons and tabs make the process that much better.

We are able to solve our accounting problem in one tool. We can create proposals, follow up, and create jobs and work orders directly from those proposals. This has been a great benefit for us!

ComputerEase review by Mario G.
Mario G.

"A little clunky but effective"

What do you like best?

I have a background in design and UX/UI, so logging into ComputerEase visually hurts, but beyond the aesthetics this software is quite powerful and can relay information quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

Some of the user experience can be improved in terms of overall look and organization. Sometimes it feels like I'm running MS-DOS.

Easily communicate information to my co-workers, as well as print outs and other presentation tools.

ComputerEase review by Kim R.
Kim R.

"Very Good"

What do you like best?

User Friendly. Easy to use and to train new personal.

What do you dislike?

Job Cost. Wish I could customize the reports. Q Tool is hard for me.

Job cost tracking

ComputerEase review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Computer Ease"

What do you like best?

The modules are nicely broken out to assign certain duties to certain departments.

What do you dislike?

Computer ease is out of date. It could use some better interfacing.

It was easy to track all the accounting on a construction project.

Learning about ComputerEase?

* We monitor all ComputerEase reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.