Cloudwith.me Reviews & Product Details

Cloudwith.me Overview

What is Cloudwith.me?

Cloudwith.me is a fully automated solution designed to help users to upgrade/adopt to the cloud infrastructure (AWS) without any hassle or prior technical knowledge. It offers fully managed Cloud hosting services.

Cloudwith.me Details

Location
Already have Cloudwith.me?
PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Cloud With me helped hosting Amazon Web Services . It's simple and easy which allow any end user to deal with cloud platform in few clicks . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Cloud with me does all the job for people or organization who does not have time and expertise in cloud hosting. Migration to cloud is risk free and less time consuming with cloud with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is bit high. I didn't find any other flaw with their service. Recently they have started offering 300 dollar free trial, earlier it was not offered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's reliable & user friendly. Support is good. They offer 300 dollar free trial. Once you choose , you won't regret the decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Amazon Web Services. It's simple and quick. With in few minutes, they will configure, running and up business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Storage and organizing my important documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Organization skills and the amount of storage it has Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay for more space and storage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try it out , and see for yourself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for businesses and home business builders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Cloudwith.me for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Do you work for Cloudwith.me?

Cloudwith.me Categories on G2