Ccleaner Reviews & Product Details

What is Ccleaner?

CCleaner allows you to clean, speed up and free up space on business endpoints. That means less needless IT calls for you, increased productivity across your business and endpoints which last longer. Scheduled cleaning means PCs run at optimum performance –without you doing a thing. • Achieve instant speed and free up valuable disk space by cleaning unused files and settings • Keep your company's data private and prevent data theft by securely erasing files, tracking cookies, browser history, passwords and sensitive files • Make compliance easy and clean up your patch management mess by fixing broken Registry keys Solutions are available for any business size and setup. At 2 billion downloads and counting, CCleaner is one of the most popular pieces of software worldwide. We've helped hundreds of businesses like yours save time, effort and budget.

Ccleaner Profile Details

Ccleaner Reviews

1-50 of 435 total Ccleaner reviews
MANAGER LOGISTICS
(10,001+ employees)

"ccleaner is a very effective program to eliminate everything that accumulates on the hard drive"

What do you like best?

Excellent program, easy to use, easy to install and most importantly I like it because it removes all the garbage that accumulates on my computer's hard drive and also on other devices.

Thanks to this program, I can also delete the registration history, defragment the hard drive, delete the cookies and I can uninstall programs.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes when I use the software uninstall tool it does not uninstall programs that consume the ram memory of the computer, I would like the program developers to improve the tool so that it is a little easier to uninstall programs that cause damage to the program. computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend to all people who buy ccleaner, it is a good program, it is easy to use, easy to install and the main thing is that it keeps your computer clean of junk files, free ram memory, eliminates cookies and much more.

Before my work computer worked very badly, it was slow, it was full of junk files, sometimes I had system errors and I could not do my job well, but thanks to Ccleaner all this changed, now my computer works well and I do my job well .

The company benefits because thanks to ccleaner the computers that are in my work area work well and do not require the technical service very often.

Sales Consultant
(10,001+ employees)

"excellent program to delete temporary files."

What do you like best?

I like this program, because it helps my computer to be clean, free of unusable files and very fast thanks to the fact that it speeds up its operation after cleaning. I also like the option to uninstall programs more quickly, in addition to clean the waste of the program removed, for these reasons I like the program and so my computer remains fast and without problems.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Ccleaner is that it asks me to close the programs and browsers, when analyzing the computer with the program, interrupting some things that I was looking for or downloading, in addition to which the analysis that makes the computer is very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the program because it is very easy to use and also offers many options to clean the computer, it is also a program that does not cost much, has a low price that anyone can purchase the program.

ccleaner is a very useful and important program in any company that is using it, I like that the program helps a lot so that our computers are working well without problems, it is also good that the same users can use the program and clean the computer , The program is very easy to use.

All this is good and it greatly benefits the company where I am working.

CEO

"The best option to clean the computer"

What do you like best?

I like CCleaner because it allows me to thoroughly clean all my computer, erase cache, history, sessions, among others. This tool allows me to uninstall and also repair programs in my operating system. A great option is that it helps us find files of all kinds on the entire hard drive, and tells us which file is duplicated, and if so we can delete it. Your custom cleaning option is very good because we can tell you which files we want to delete and which ones we do not. I really like your Registry tool, with it we can see all the missing files in our computer and it is able to repair all the existing problems.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this application for many years and it does not have any disadvantage. The only thing is that the program has remained in the same service for many years. It has not given much more than it did a few years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many times only the general cleaning of CCleaner is used, but I recommend to use this program more thoroughly, to explore all its tools, such as the registry tool and tools, where you can repair errors and uninstall programs.

With CCleaner I can maintain all my computers simultaneously, and I save a lot of time and money. It also allows me to optimize my employees' computers. It has helped me with the comprehensive performance of many computers throughout these years, without a doubt an excellent application.

software engineer

"Cclean the ideal for your pc"

What do you like best?

without a doubt the best cleaner for our PC, I like it because it repairs the entries that are bad, and files that are not necessary and with this improves the work performance, helps to keep the equipment fast as it frees it from unwanted files, It is very easy to use and we can do it whenever we want

What do you dislike?

the only negative thing I see about this cleaner is that it erases without being able to recover what is in the wastebasket, otherwise I have nothing more negative than to limit

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended that this cleaner be installed in all the PCs of the workstations since it avoids irreparable damage in both the operating system and hard disk, and use several times a week and as many times as desired during the day, this ensures your navigation, gives fewer errors, makes our PC stable

cclenear has been a very fundamental tool since this has allowed us to keep the equipment with the best performance, you can program it to run only several times a week or manually activate it without taking much time

Owner

"Simple. Effective. Does not damage computer."

What do you like best?

Many cleaning programs easily overstep. CCleaner has clear warnings if you might erase too much. CCleaner cleans a computer for general use. This is not about hiding your tracks. This is about keeping it clean so it has more space and memory and less tracking.

What do you dislike?

Cookie function is absurdly limited. Cookie name. Lacks: Sorting, Filtering, Source Site, Date, any other useful data to determine if a cookie is wanted. It would be great if I could log on to a site I trust, then filter to see all cookies from that site or in the last 5 minutes. That would be control. As is, it is easy to retain spy cookies if they have familiar sounding names. It is easier to delete cookies I need for proper functioning of key sites. // Lack of help. The help is chatty style. Instead of a list of the settings with descriptions, the 100 settings are described (or not) across many pages and subjects. I can not find most of the settings. Lots of useless html redirects. They need one list of all settings or better - context sensitive help.

Maintaining cookies I need and deleting the rest. Cleaning out a lot of junk with very specific settings. Updates are very effective. Product has ben reliable for a very long time.

graphic designer

"the best cleanser"

What do you like best?

I like this program because it guarantees me to improve the performance of the operating system or the speed with which the programs are executed, since it cleans all kinds of temporary files, registry and cookies, it is very easy to use and you can program it to be run alone or you manually activate it, for me it is the best tool to have the equipment fully operational and clean

What do you dislike?

This should be used with extreme care because when used badly it can cause damage to our system, apart from this you can delete files that are in the trash can not be recovered

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the best recommendation is that it be used all week and several times a day to avoid irreparable damage, or damage to the system and hard drive of the work teams since they are a fundamental part of the company

It is very helpful to keep all our PCs totally clean of unwanted files that make them work slowly, it is very easy to execute, and what is better does not take much time to run clean the PC in a very short time, thus avoiding damages of workstation computers

Human Resources Consultant
(10,001+ employees)

"I highly recommend ccleaner is a good program."

What do you like best?

I like to use the program because it helps me to eliminate all the junk files from the computer, I can also delete the browsing history and I can eliminate the cookies and solve some errors that the system may have.

I also like the tool to remove programs using ccleaner is very necessary and important.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the price of the program is a bit expensive, it would be good if the price is a little lower, it would be very good for users that the price is a little lower.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the program because it helps a lot to make sure that our devices are clean of any junk files that are hosted on the hard disk.

Thanks to the program, my work computer and also the computers of my coworkers work much better and without problems, this helps our work to be much better.

The use of the program benefits the company a lot since it saves money in technical maintenance.

manager of sales
(10,001+ employees)

"ccleaner is a very effective program removes all the junk files from the hard drive"

What do you like best?

I like to use the program for many reasons, the main one is that ccleaner can delete all temporary files from the hard drive, I like that it has a tool that allows you to uninstall programs, I can also defragment the hard drive and remove cookies from web browsers .

What do you dislike?

there is something that I do not like about ccleaner is that sometimes the tool to uninstall programs does not work, I use it to remove programs that I do not need in the computer and the tool does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for two good reasons.

The first is that the program removes all the junk files from the hard drive.

and the second reason is that it is a very easy to use and installation program.

I recommend that people use ccleaner is very good and I recommend it a lot.

It helps a lot to make the computers work much better and without problems, this is a benefit for the company because the computers work well less spending on repair and technical assistance.

I like to use the program on my work computer because it works better and is faster.

HR specialist

"excellent program"

What do you like best?

excellent program a lot to eliminate those files that are annoying and that fill the hard disk of our computer. I also like that the program can use it on many devices and also on several operating systems.

Thanks to ccleaner I can also remove cookies from the browsing and registration history, I can fix the errors that may have the operating system, I can also defragment the hard drive of the computer and many more things that I like about this good program.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the price, it would be good if the developers or the company lower the cost of the program a little, I do not deny that it is a good program but I admit that it is a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for many favorable things but I will only say the main ones.

good program to delete files that accumulate on the hard drive, cookies, uninstall programs and many things.

It would be good if people buy the program is very useful.

It is a good program, before when I did not have it installed on the computer it failed a lot, it was too slow to use the computer, not to mention the programs I used to work, they were very slow, but now thanks to ccleaner all this change and my work It is much better and I really like to use ccleaner.

I think that every company benefits if the computers are not damaged much, it is less expense of buying new computers or contracting technical service, but you only need to have a ccleaner so that all those expenses the company saves.

Information Specialist

"The system that will change your computer."

What do you like best?

I really like this program because it is very integral, since it allows me, through its multiple functions, to cleanse in a safe, effective and complete way unnecessary files from my company's computers.

Ccleanner is very versatile and I love that you can schedule certain tasks, which are done every so often, in order to save time for the operators of the computers that have installed this system, it has also been very useful, since it releases the registry of Windows in an ingenious way, allowing to increase the speed of the equipment remarkably, as well as allowing it to start faster.

This system not only captivated me, but everyone in the company, because it is very easy to use, and did not need to spend money on any type of training, nor was time invested in it, because our employees used it without problems thanks to its friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there is nothing that I do not like, because this system has been used in my company for a long time and until now I have nothing negative about it, since it has been very useful and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this system for its low cost, versatility and effectiveness. For our company, it has been a fundamental piece in the continuous improvement of our devices, since it has given them instant speed when freeing space, eliminating unnecessary files.

Ccleanner is without a doubt a great benefit for my company because after using it all our computers showed a level of improvement and remarkable performance, thanks to this system and its excellent functions, we managed to discard junk information, records and unwanted applications as well as unused files, which resulted in equipment with greater speed.

Designer

"Optimize your device."

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is an excellent software that helps to improve the capacity and performance of the operating system of your devices, be it desktop computers, laptops, tablets among many more, in addition to the speed in which the programs that you use in general are executed, performing deep cleanings in temporary files, paper, cookies, among others. I like that it is a very automated program and without much effort removes temporary files from the browser, as well as from the operating system. In addition to these basic cleanings allows me to perform some more advanced. I love the tool to uninstall programs that I have not been able to do normally. I can disable the automatic start of applications that make this slow my pc. In short, I love it because it returns completely stable to my PC.

What do you dislike?

If we do not use it properly it can generate fatal errors in our device.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the most famous and used cleaning software in the world, and this is due to its excellent quality and the easy and effective use of its tools, clean your devices and achieve what we all want a faster platform.

I have been responsible for the cleaning of all kinds of records on my personal pc and on the laptop that they provide me with at my job, since it is widely used in browsers and by many new programs, it tends to be a bit slow, but after I do an analysis and cleaning with Ccleaner, it starts to execute functions and commands much faster, saving me time, and time is money in the business world.

SALES ASSOCIATE
(10,001+ employees)

"good program that removes all the junk files of the computer, also cookies."

What do you like best?

good program myy easy to use helps a lot to make our computer and also other devices work much better, the program removes cookies temporary files corrects system errors and also prevents other programs from consuming resources of ram.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes the program has problems to open, sometimes I get an error where it says that a required component is missing, and it asks me for a dll of the program, that is a problem that I sometimes have and asks me to return to urge the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the program because it is a very easy tool that can be used in different devices and it also serves a lot to give a good maintenance to our computer.

is a program that helps and offers a lot of benefit to users who work for a certain company, in my case I use ccleaner and the program is very helpful I can delete temporary files that accumulate on the hard drive, it also deletes files that are no longer necessary, offers the option to create a copy of restoration and many other things that are very important for our computer to work much better.

ccleaner is a very good program and very easy to use.

Trade Manager

"Relief on my hard drive thanks to Ccleaner."

What do you like best?

I like it because with Ccleaner I keep my computer free of unnecessary files and, when performing an analysis, it detects files of history, cookies, cache and garbage that slow down our system. It is a very easy to use system, just select what you want to analyze, and after analyzing it, I decide if I want to delete the files and keep my system clean. It has simple but very powerful options when it comes to freeing the computer. Defragmenting the hard drive is always an option, because we take even more care of our computers.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I work very well with Ccleaner, it always works for me when I scan our computer, and the process is very fast because I do it constantly and I do not let it fill up with junk documents that slow it down. It is always a relief to have this program because it looks for any file that is not being used and we eliminate it very quickly. If in the future we have problems with Ccleaner, we will not hesitate to contact the support technicians to solve the problem in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We keep our computer always free of heavy files and that we do not use. Thanks to its implementation, we can eliminate Internet data that degrades our computer. Every time we can recommend Ccleaner we do it because it is a known and reliable software that, in addition to its easy use and extreme confidence, improves and frees unnecessary charges to our computer.

We perform a constant maintenance of the entire computer system, since we do not want to contract files that can damage our computer, it is a relief to have a program that maintains a stable performance and free of unnecessary files. Now we perform an analysis every week because it is very necessary to maintain a good functioning of our computers.

Software Developer

"The best tool to keep your computers updated."

What do you like best?

One of the aspects that I liked most about CCleaner is the possibility of programming the system automatically so that they start on the dates indicated so that the application performs the maintenance of the computer autonomously without user intervention.

In general, the application seems useful to keep our equipment clean both in the windows registry and in the folder of temporary files that can cause our computer to slow down if it is not cleaned periodically.

The application can be used by any person without having advanced knowledge of how the Windows operating system works, since the dashboard of the application is quite intuitive and easy to understand for any user.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some applications of the system that can not be uninstalled either through the Windows assistant or through CCleaner, obviously not a problem of the application but I would like to improve in this aspect to avoid having to resort to other applications only to uninstall a program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I certainly recommend the use of CCleaner in work environments where there are a large number of computers to perform weekly maintenance, especially if you recommend a system administrator who seeks to make your work easier and faster because using CCleaner is not We need to repeat the same task on all computers.

I think the use of CCleaner in our company improves the speed of our computers and does not need to waste any time because one of the machines works very slowly because it has not been properly maintained, with CCleaner we forget to perform this type of tasks since it executes them automatically.

Finance Department Specialist

"Great performance of my computer with Ccleaner"

What do you like best?

I like that Ccleaner removes the junk files from my hard drive, since these slow down the system and, with the cleaning of Ccleaner, I always keep my computer powerful. When I use it, it's really simple, because I simply click on "Analyze" and this software performs an analysis of the temporary files, the cookie history, the Index.dat files, the recent files and then I press "Run Cleaner" and Immediately it becomes a cleaning of everything analyzed. Honestly, I like to keep everything in order and always think of Ccleaner to make it come true.

What do you dislike?

I have not had problems with Ccleaner, because I have been using it for years and I have not been disappointed, from time to time I discover more functions that make my computer more powerful and I am sure it will continue to be very useful. It is a very reliable software to keep my computer in order and guarantee a long life. If on any occasion Ccleaner disappoints me, I will immediately contact support technicians to ask for help, but so far it has not happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to keep your computer free of unwanted files, browsing history, temporary files and many files that make your computer slower, it's time for Ccleaner to free you from everything that causes it to shorten its lifespan. It is necessary that I implement it to be able to know all the advantages that I tell them and I am 100% sure to recommend it because it is a very robust and well-known software that provides results in a moment.

Now my computer is very fast, because I do not have unnecessary files stored, I always clean the whole system with Ccleaner. It really is a very complete software because it has several functions that make it detect the problems that Windows services, the environment path and the IIS log files can have. It is a powerful software that magnifies my computer and makes me feel very safe with its service.

Store Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"it is a good program to give a good maintenance to the computer"

What do you like best?

I think that everyone knows everything that ccleaner can offer, I like that it is a program that is very easy to use and install, I can carry out a computer maintenance myself without needing to be an expert, I like that I can eliminate junk and temporary files very easily, I can also remove the browsing history cookies, remove programs that add ram memory and many other things.

It is a very complete program and I really like to use it.

What do you dislike?

a problem that this program presents is that sometimes it does not delete or uninstall programs, a while ago I had this problem I wanted to uninstall a program that installed it by mistake and then used the program to remove it and could not uninstall it, ccleaner could not remove the program from computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the program because it is very easy to use and it is very helpful to remove temporary files from the computer's hard drive, it is also very helpful to delete the browsing history and eliminate the cookies.

the program is very helpful and very beneficial every time I use the program on my computer helps it to work much better, this favors a lot to make my work a little more efficient.

the program eliminates junk files and also releases ram memory, this helps the computer to run faster, this greatly benefits the company where I work.

Human Resources Clerical
(10,001+ employees)

"good program, it helps me a lot to eliminate junk files"

What do you like best?

excellent program to remove cookies, browsing history, clean the hard drive of temporary files, defragment the disk and many other things.

I like that it is a very easy program to use and it is not complicated to install it on the computer is very easy.

I also like that it helps my computer to work better without problems without failures without errors in the system.

What do you dislike?

a problem that I have with ccleaner is that sometimes it does not completely eliminate the junk files from the hard disk, also in some occasions the program produced some errors in the operating system of the computer, but it was my fault since it eliminated some temporary files that were necessary for the system, you have to be a little careful every time we scan the hard drives to avoid errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a cheap program, it is not very expensive to acquire it, and I also recommend it because it helps a lot that the hard disk of the computer is clean of junk files.

thanks to this program my work computer works much better without problems, this favors my work a bit more efficiently, I think and I think it is a benefit for the company to use ccleaner.

Assistant Merchandise Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"thanks to ccleaner I can do a good maintenance of my computer"

What do you like best?

I like to use the program because it is very easy to use is the main thing I am not an expert in computer science, but this program is very easy to use, I also like it because I can easily remove the temporary files that accumulate on the disk hard of the computer, I can also uninstall programs that consume the ram memory of the computer.

Ccleaner is a good program and it is very important to have it installed on the computer, it helps a lot to give it a good maintenance

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have some problem when I want to remove some program from the computer that was installed, I use ccleaner but still I can not uninstall it, it is a problem that I sometimes have and I would like to improve that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is a program that removes all junk files that are stored on the hard drive of the computer, also on other devices, I like it because it is easy to use and install, you do not have to be an expert to use ccleaner.

I think the use of ccleaner is a good benefit for the company, my work computer every time I use the program to clean the operating system, the computer works very well, it feels much faster, the programs I use go faster and my work is much better, I think it is a very good benefit to use ccleaner for the company.

Assistant Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"good program to clean the hard disk"

What do you like best?

I like to use this program because I can delete all the garbage that is stored in the hard disk of the computer, I can also remove programs that consume ram memory from the computer, delete the browsing history and the cookies.

I can also defragment the hard drive, I like ccleaner because it is a very complete program and the most important thing is not to be an expert to know how to use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes I have problems when I scan sometimes have problems and there were some errors in the operating system, you have to be a little careful when scanning the hard drives of the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like ccleaner because I can delete junk files from the computer I can also defragment the hard drive removing programs that consume ram memory and I can also remove all browser history from web browsers.

I recommend the program is very good.

ccleaner is a very useful program, I install it in the work computer and I like it because thanks to this program my computer works much better, every time I scan the computer is much faster and that is a great benefit for me and also for the company, because thanks to this the workers can do their job much better.

senior systems technician

"Ccleaner the best in cleaning"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner is an excellent tool to perform the necessary cleaning work to keep PCs in the office and for personal use without the risk of virus contamination or file files of annoying errors that make computers very heavy. It is a very light and easy to download software, its execution is quick, obtaining the immediate benefits of eliminating the cookies that are stored in the navigation history, hard disk or those programs that we are no longer using.

What do you dislike?

Actually I could not say things that bother me, as every program should always be subject to continuous updates to be able to offer better returns. There are those who comment on its cost, I do not see it expensive. What I could correct is that when doing analysis to very heavy programs this It may take a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation for people who have not used ccleaner is that they test it and observe the results, I'm sure they'll stay with it when they see the excellent work they do in cleaning RAM memory, the history of browsers and what light that works by eliminating all this garbage that is putting heavy desktop PC.

The great support that ccleaner has given us in the company is that it keeps the PCs in a clean way of junk material that makes the PC very heavy, as well as the histories, when making desints we have been very helpful with your configurations. Ccleaner is the best tool to clean your PC

Pharmacy Technician
(10,001+ employees)

"ccleaner is a program that helps to remove files from the hard drive."

What do you like best?

good program to give a good maintenance to our computer, it allows us to eliminate temporary files from the computer, it also cleans the disk of files that are no longer needed, it deletes the browsing history, it also eliminates the cookies and helps us to remove unwanted programs from the computer.

ccleaner is a good program and I really like to use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not have problems using ccleaner, I do not have a clear idea of any problem I have with the program, but if there is something that bothers me, it is that sometimes when I do the scan it asks me to close all browsers, I know that this is something silly but I do not like it I would like that while working I did not ask to close the web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the program because it is very useful and helps our devices to work much better, it eliminates the temporary files that are stored on the hard disk.

ccleaner is a program that we must use does not cost much and it is very useful to recommend it.

is a good program in my work I use it a lot to give a maintenance of my work computer and I like it a lot because it eliminates all the files that make the computer slow, it is a program that helps and benefits a lot also releases the ram and thanks to that I can make the computer faster and my work also much better.

Smart products design

"Maintain your optimal equipment and improve its performance."

What do you like best?

It is a lightweight and easy to download and install software that facilitates its quick execution to make the equipment maintenance where it was implemented, I found interesting its ability to run the junk file cleaner of the browsers and the device error log, it works fluid and fast during the execution.

What do you dislike?

It has a service with limited capabilities in terms of the protection of the equipment against dangerous elements, it does not have complementary resources to clean and maintain the equipment in high performance during its on or off and perform graphical speed performance checks when running heavy software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very useful for the tasks specified in your service, meets the requirements for cleaning waste left by the browsers but if you require a full service and complex equipment maintenance will be necessary to purchase other software that includes revision and rigorous maintenance since Ccleaner is very limited in that sense.

To clean the desktop computer in the office is very useful and works properly to clean junk files downloaded and stored by Internet browsers deployed on the computer, the tool to uninstall programs is very useful when it is necessary to uninstall some software to update to a more recent version and also the configurations can be of great help in some precise cases.

Pharmacy Manager

"it's a good program"

What do you like best?

I like to use the program before I knew nothing of ccleaner until one day I installed it I used it and I knew it is an excellent program I like that I can delete all the files that accumulate in the different units of the hard disk of the computer, it also eliminates all cookies that are hosted in web browsers, clean the browsing history and I can also remove programs very easily.

It's a very complete program and I like to use it.

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is the price I think the licenses offered by ccleaner are a bit expensive, but neither the price is too much, it also bothers me that sometimes there are certain programs that I want to remove from the computer and I can not uninstall them using the program .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend ccleaner because it is a program that helps a lot that the operating system of the computer works correctly, because this makes the hard drive is clean of junk files, it also releases ram memory and that is very important for the computer.

One benefit of using the program is that it frees the hard drive and also releases ram memory which is very important, because thanks to this the computer can work much better, the system is faster and this helps our work to be a little better.

It is a favorable benefit to use Skype in the company.

An Excellent IDE for Student Projects

"All-around cleaning tool"

What do you like best?

CCcleaner is the one of the best PC cleanup tools.It is a free piece of software.It cleans unnecessary files ,windows junk and temporary files. CCcleaner shows how much space we can save and how much space user can save. It is optimizing and speed up the PC. CCcleaner protect the user's privacy.

What do you dislike?

In version 5.45 of CCcleaner was much harder to close the software. When a user tries to install old version there is a forced update happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is tiny,simple and fast cleaning and optimizing tool.And now CCcleaner allows to LabTech partners to automate cleaning and optimization with its Business Edition.It is also available as an Android app.It is worth downloading free edition of CCcleaner.

I recommend choose the CCcleaner when a registry cleaner is necessary to solve some computer problems user having because it cleans lot more than the registry. And also it is defragmented our hard drive.

IT Manager

"Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use of the interface. The ccleaner cloud console is very helpful to clean up multiple PC's at once as well as deploy software updates to adobe and java. It also can perform remote reboots and shows the events on the PC

What do you dislike?

You have to be careful what you have it deleting out of the registry and your browsers, it gives a small warning but it does not restrict you from messing something up. Always do a registry backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using regular Ccleaner I would recommend moving to Ccleaner Cloud for business use. It is a robust product that is easy to use and doesn't require much administration. It is basically set and forget until you need it.

We need to clear the cache on IE on a weekly basis here at my office with over 100 users this can be a tedious task. Ccleaner cloud helps with this by being able to set a schedule and choosing what it deletes from each browser. It also allows me to monitor the activities that are done on the PC as well as installed software.

Web Design

"Useful and Lightweight PC Maintenance Tool. "

What do you like best?

CCleaner is one of those must-have PC software for a number of reasons. For one, it makes computer software and operating system maintenance as easy as a-b-c! You don't need to be a computer nerd to keep your PC in good health; CCleaner has you covered.

Now, when I say this software is great I mean that:

1. It allows you to get rid of old temp files, unnecessary ones, corrupted files, as well as outdated browser cache.That lightens the load on your computer's resources hence improving general performance.

2. Also, you can use CCleaner to fix registry errors and issues. These issues are often the cause of PC malfunctions and even crashing. That's why it's always wise to have them fixed asap. And that's what CCleaner offers you.

3. Program uninstall feature. We can all attest to the fact that some programs often present a lot of difficulty when you decide to uninstall them. However, using CCleaner, you can be able to uninstall a software and delete all files without breaking a sweat.

4. Real-time monitoring. Worried about losing track of your PC's maintenance schedule? Well, you don't have to with CCleaner. This software monitors your computer's health in real-time and will notify you when maintenance needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any. To me, CCleaner offers more than what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you've been having trouble with your PC (software-related), you should give CCleaner a chance. You'll be surprised at what it can do to improve the efficiency and performance of your computer.

This software is great for both personal and commercial use. The main benefit is that it helps to improve the health and performance of PCs. Hence, in a way improving the user's productivity. That's how I relate to CCleaner.

Sales Attendant
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Improve the performance of your computer"

What do you like best?

This software is surprising because it provides a capacity to speed up the performance of any computer over time, if you have a low performance with Ccleaner you can recover the speed you had before.

This application offers the user many functions, which allow to automate all processes in order to streamline the time. Another feature that I like very much about CCleaner is that it allows me to clean all the Windows registers in order to eliminate those that are not used, allowing to gain speed to the computer in a remarkable way. It is also possible to optimize the entire Windows process in order to start it in less time.

I also like it a lot because it has a friendly interface and easy to understand, because it allows a person who does not have great computer skills to know where and how temporary data is cleaned, to know where applications are installed or uninstalled, among many other things more.

What do you dislike?

Something that I do not like is that, sometimes, when I want to eliminate certain programs, it does not let me eliminate them even using this software, there are many benefits that can be done with Ccleaner but in some cases it does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend this system and I believe that any company should have it because it allows computers to be a bit more secure, much faster and stable in the performance of their processes.

It is of great benefit to be able to use this system since it often allows us to perform cleanings in a programmed way in search of temporary files or any problem with any registry and it solves it. Since we used this system, we have had a more stable and constant navigation with the Internet and a speed that is noticeable when you use your computer.

Software Programmer

"Excellent software for cleaning and maintaining your computer."

What do you like best?

It has a nice and easy to use interface. Every day I use it to delete cookies, cache and search history in our browsers. The best thing is that it completely eliminates the files that track everything we do in our devices, it improves the startup speed and free space on the disk. The application for Android is very good.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this software for several years and I am completely satisfied, until now there is nothing that I do not like about this program. It can be used by anyone without technical or empirical knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent software for cleaning and maintenance of mobile and desktop devices. It has a free version and quite affordable plans. It is definitely a good option if you want to extend the life of your equipment.

Thanks to Ccleaner we can eliminate unwanted files in our computers, we can eliminate records and errors that arise when uninstalling programs. It is a fundamental tool for the proper functioning of our devices.

Software Developer

"CCleaner, a great tool for maintenance on old computers."

What do you like best?

What surprised me most about CCleaner was its ability to make long-running computers recover their speed with just an analysis with the application.

The application has many functionalities which makes it really useful for administrators looking to automate their work since it is possible to schedule periodic analyzes so that the administrator of the computers can save a lot of time.

Another of the features that was very useful to me was that CCleaner allows to clean the Windows registry because it discards unused registry entries which speeds up the computer's speed in a way that is very noticeable to the user. It is also possible to optimize Windows boot through the application so Windows starts in much less time. The difference is very noticeable especially if we have hard drive SSD.

What do you dislike?

What I did not like about the application is that it does not implement the typical information icon where it could explain to the user what the option that we are selecting is useful, this would be very useful since it would prevent the user from going to the internet to look for answers about the operation of each option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The use of the application is very useful for companies with several computers, especially if they are more than 20 because the time saved by programming the analyzes that are executed automatically does not spend so much time to be checked one by one every computer. I really recommend the application for this type of situations although it is also very useful in the personal field for people with little knowledge who want to clean their computer.

In the company CCleaner is used to perform scheduled maintenance of computers, I have personally worked configuring the application and programming the analysis and sincerely once it has been configured we can save a lot of time. In general, the application is useful to perform maintenance on computers with few resources.

Manager of sales
(10,001+ employees)

"excellent program to keep our computer's hard drive clean."

What do you like best?

is a program that I like to use I have been using it for a short time and I am surprised, this program is very complete, I can delete junk files that are hosted on the hard disk, it also helps to eliminate cookies from browsers, I can remove programs that have been installed without my consent is a very interesting program.

What do you dislike?

a problem that I have with ccleaner is that sometimes when I want to delete certain programs, I can not remove them using ccleaner, I can not uninstall them, if ccleaner is a program that is done to solve these problems it should work fine, but in some cases it does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a program that is cheap and very effective to eliminate all unwanted file time that is hosted on our devices, I recommend that people who use ccleaner is a very good program.

before I used other programs to delete files and give mind to the system and did not see solutions, but when using this program all change, the computer system was much better is much faster and helps to make our work much better, it is a benefit for the company use this program.

"Gran limpiador de arichivos temporales"

What do you like best?

Este limpiador es magnifico, además de ser gratuito, de poco peso y no consume muchos recursos, la verdad es que te mantendra tu computadora o dispositivo movil limpio de archivos basura y le dara un mejor rendimiento. Tambien es capáz de desinstalar o desahibilitar algunos programas que ya no desees en tu ordenador. Asi mantendras más espacio en disco duro que se ocupa innecesariamente.

What do you dislike?

Ccleaner es bueno, pero al ser tan bueno eliminando archivos, debemos usarlo con cuidado, ya que al borrar algun archivo indebidamente podemos generar un error grave al sistema operativo de nuestro equipo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Con Ccleaner tendras tu equipo o dispositivo movil libre de archivos temporales o basura, manteniendo tus equipo con una mejor fluidez y librando espacio en disco duro que se ocupa innecesariamente.

Gracias a este gran programa de limpieza mantemos en buen estado nuestros equipos, mejorando notablemenre la fluidez de ellos y tambien manteniendo más espacio en disco duro.

Marketing Manager
Internet

"Very good tool to clean computers and free space"

What do you like best?

The best thing about CCleaner is that almost all its options work automatically so the intervention required by the user is minimal in most cases except to perform specific tasks that are normally performed by the system administrator.

The CCleaner interface is simple to use and the menu options are well organized so that at all times the user knows what he is doing because his options are very descriptive.

Of all the options available personally the most recent ones seemed to me those that allow to clean the windows registry of old and unnecessary entries and that in many cases manages to improve the speed of the computer. Another very useful feature was the one that allows to eliminate temporary files and that in some cases has managed to release more than 20 GB of space.

What do you dislike?

-The cost of the license is somewhat high, especially when you have a considerable amount of computers, which although it is not the case I think the price could be somewhat lower.

-The trial period is a bit limited to test the product since it does not allow to use certain options during this period.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to improve the performance of an old computer I recommend Windows registry cleaning options and the deletion of temporary files, personally they are the options that have given me the best results.

We have installed CCleaner on some computers that we use regularly for office tasks among other things, the problem of these machines in that they are somewhat old and have little hard disk space so we use this application to improve a bit the speed of the machines and release the space erasing temporary files.

Customer Support Professional
(10,001+ employees)

"Ccleaner Keeps my computer clean and safe and works more fluently"

What do you like best?

This program that I have been using for more than 8 years is very good, I always like to take it with me on my computers and laptops, since it allows me to clean my computer of any badly unpainted file that remains on my PC. Ccleaner gets rid of that and makes it work better and faster, it is also excellent for cleaning cookies and history that slows down Internet connections. I love this program.

What do you dislike?

Ccleaner is like the guardian angel of my computers and is working day and night when I need it is very good and, therefore, I have no complaint of this wonder.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With ccleaner you will be able to take care of your computers efficiently and your equipment will last you much longer. With this tool you can uninstall programs, delete junk files and clean your computer browsing history and thus your navigation is faster. It's super economical and perfect I recommend it

I hate slow computers and slow Internet connections. But in my home and office I have Ccleaner and it is spectacular since I can work happily thanks to this program that makes my computer go fast and its connection is stable this improves my working capacity

Human Resources Management
Internet

"Ideal complement to reinforce business security"

What do you like best?

What stands out most about Ccleaner is that it has everything well ordered in one place. The sections of its program are well differentiated. This is a very good thing, since without having great computer skills you can know where the temporary data is cleaned, where the applications are installed, in which section the Windows services are reviewed ... It has a great organization within the program.

Get your computer has fewer problems and also have greater stability without having to waste a lot of time, because the analysis is quite fast and the removal of files does not take much time.

What do you dislike?

If you want to solve any problem with Windows service records through Ccleaner you must have certain knowledge, because this is the only aspect that can create problems on your computer if you have too much knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Any company should have programs like Ccleaner, because it makes your computers safer, more stable and faster.

We often perform daily scheduled cleanings to check for temporary files or problems with any add-on and fix it. Since we do it we have had a more stable navigation through the internet and we have also had more speed.

Many times we also eliminate programs through Ccleaner, since it seems simpler, because that way we have everything related to the analysis of problems, analysis of windows services and elimination of programs together in one place and we can do all those operations at same time.

Graphic Designer
Internet

"Schönes Werkzeug zum Reinigen der Windows-Registrierung"

What do you like best?

Dieses Tool ist sehr nützlich für die Reinigung von Computern mit langjähriger Nutzung, da Windows möglicherweise unnötige Dateien speichert und diese nicht gelöscht werden, wenn wir sie nicht manuell ausführen. Diese Dateien sind normalerweise temporäre Dateien oder Anwendungen, die ohne Zustimmung installiert werden. des Benutzers, der Werbung enthält.

CCleaner kann Windows-Registrierungseinträge entfernen, die nicht vom Betriebssystem verwendet werden und daher unnötigen Speicherplatz beanspruchen. Dies gilt auch für Anwendungen oder Browser-Plug-Ins, an die sich manchmal nicht einmal der Benutzer erinnert, die Installation installiert zu haben. Die Anwendung analysiert das gesamte System, um diese Art von Situation zu erkennen, und zeigt dem Benutzer ein Menü an, in dem er auswählen kann, welche Aktionen ausgeführt werden sollen.

What do you dislike?

Der einzige negative Aspekt der Anwendung ist, dass bei einer sehr großen Festplatte von mehr als 1000 GB und einem Betriebssystem mit mehrjähriger Nutzung die Analyse sehr lange dauern kann, bis das manchmal ewig wird Der Benutzer muss wissen, welche Optionen nicht markiert werden sollten, damit die Analyse schneller erfolgt.Die kostenlose Version ist sehr begrenzt und dient nicht dazu, das Produkt professionell zu testen und dann zu entscheiden, ob Sie die Professional-Version kaufen möchten.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ich empfehle die Verwendung dieser Anwendung, wenn Sie die Betriebsgeschwindigkeit Ihres Betriebssystems so haben möchten, als wäre es neu installiert. Es ist auch möglich, das Produkt vor dem Kauf zu testen, indem Sie die kostenlose Version testen, auch wenn diese etwas eingeschränkt ist.

Diese Anwendung hat uns vor dem Formatieren alter Computer mit einer langen Nutzungsdauer bewahrt. Mit CCleaner führen wir nur eine vollständige Analyse durch und klicken auf "Cleaner ausführen". Nach einem Neustart sind die Maschinen so schnell wie neu installiert.

Supervisor de ventas

"Mantiene mi Pc limpia y rápida"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es un softwar indispensable para mantener tu PC y dispositivos móbiles libres de basura y totalmente optimizados. De forma rápida analiza y limpia tu computadora eliminando archivos indeseados así como los registros defectuosos del sistema, también desde su interfaz se pueden eliminar programas, gestionar los pluggins, analizar el disco y restaurar el sistema, entre otros. Me gusta que esté disponible en español, que su interfaz sea intuitiva, que ofrezcan una versión gratuita que no me llena la PC de avisos de publicidad, y que tengan todas las tareas de limpieza y optimización necesarias en un solo lugar.

What do you dislike?

Luego de usarlo tantos años y de no ver nada negativo, puedo asegurar que es un software excelente y que funciona a cabalidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No hay mucho que recomendar pues el software para mi, es perfecto y tan simple de usar que no es necesario ninguna recomendación, salvo probarlo y darse cuenta por si mismo de que funciona muy bien.

Ccleaner me ha ayudado muchísimo a optimizar mis equipos, me ahorra tiempo ya que esas tareas no las tengo que hacer en diferentes partes del sistema, sino que están todas reunidas en el software. Solo bastan unos cuantos clics para mantener mis dispositivos limpios y libres de basura innecesaria. Las computadoras se han vuelto imprescindibles como herramientas de trabajo, es necesario mantenerlas en el mejor estado posible y Ccleaner ofrece hacerlo. No he necesitado hacer uso de la versión PRO pero si lo necesitara, no dudaría en comprarla. Es un producto confiable y seguro.

responsible for e-commerce