4.5 out of 5
Do you work for Ccleaner?

Ccleaner Reviews & Product Details

What is Ccleaner?

CCleaner allows you to clean, speed up and free up space on business endpoints. That means less needless IT calls for you, increased productivity across your business and endpoints which last longer. Scheduled cleaning means PCs run at optimum performance –without you doing a thing. • Achieve instant speed and free up valuable disk space by cleaning unused files and settings • Keep your company's data private and prevent data theft by securely erasing files, tracking cookies, browser history, passwords and sensitive files • Make compliance easy and clean up your patch management mess by fixing broken Registry keys Solutions are available for any business size and setup. At 2 billion downloads and counting, CCleaner is one of the most popular pieces of software worldwide. We've helped hundreds of businesses like yours save time, effort and budget.

Ccleaner Profile Details

Ccleaner Reviews

1-50 of 382 total Ccleaner reviews

Ccleaner Reviews

1-50 of 382 total Ccleaner reviews
Ccleaner review by Mary L. D.
Pharmacy Technician
(10,001+ employees)

"ccleaner is a program that helps to remove files from the hard drive."

What do you like best?

good program to give a good maintenance to our computer, it allows us to eliminate temporary files from the computer, it also cleans the disk of files that are no longer needed, it deletes the browsing history, it also eliminates the cookies and helps us to remove unwanted programs from the computer.

ccleaner is a good program and I really like to use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not have problems using ccleaner, I do not have a clear idea of any problem I have with the program, but if there is something that bothers me, it is that sometimes when I do the scan it asks me to close all browsers, I know that this is something silly but I do not like it I would like that while working I did not ask to close the web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the program because it is very useful and helps our devices to work much better, it eliminates the temporary files that are stored on the hard disk.

ccleaner is a program that we must use does not cost much and it is very useful to recommend it.

is a good program in my work I use it a lot to give a maintenance of my work computer and I like it a lot because it eliminates all the files that make the computer slow, it is a program that helps and benefits a lot also releases the ram and thanks to that I can make the computer faster and my work also much better.

Ccleaner review by Charlotte C.
Smart products design

"Maintain your optimal equipment and improve its performance."

What do you like best?

It is a lightweight and easy to download and install software that facilitates its quick execution to make the equipment maintenance where it was implemented, I found interesting its ability to run the junk file cleaner of the browsers and the device error log, it works fluid and fast during the execution.

What do you dislike?

It has a service with limited capabilities in terms of the protection of the equipment against dangerous elements, it does not have complementary resources to clean and maintain the equipment in high performance during its on or off and perform graphical speed performance checks when running heavy software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very useful for the tasks specified in your service, meets the requirements for cleaning waste left by the browsers but if you require a full service and complex equipment maintenance will be necessary to purchase other software that includes revision and rigorous maintenance since Ccleaner is very limited in that sense.

To clean the desktop computer in the office is very useful and works properly to clean junk files downloaded and stored by Internet browsers deployed on the computer, the tool to uninstall programs is very useful when it is necessary to uninstall some software to update to a more recent version and also the configurations can be of great help in some precise cases.

Ccleaner review by Judith T. T.
Pharmacy Manager

"it's a good program"

What do you like best?

I like to use the program before I knew nothing of ccleaner until one day I installed it I used it and I knew it is an excellent program I like that I can delete all the files that accumulate in the different units of the hard disk of the computer, it also eliminates all cookies that are hosted in web browsers, clean the browsing history and I can also remove programs very easily.

It's a very complete program and I like to use it.

What do you dislike?

the only thing I do not like is the price I think the licenses offered by ccleaner are a bit expensive, but neither the price is too much, it also bothers me that sometimes there are certain programs that I want to remove from the computer and I can not uninstall them using the program .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend ccleaner because it is a program that helps a lot that the operating system of the computer works correctly, because this makes the hard drive is clean of junk files, it also releases ram memory and that is very important for the computer.

One benefit of using the program is that it frees the hard drive and also releases ram memory which is very important, because thanks to this the computer can work much better, the system is faster and this helps our work to be a little better.

It is a favorable benefit to use Skype in the company.

Ccleaner review by Kanchi W.
An Excellent IDE for Student Projects

"All-around cleaning tool"

What do you like best?

CCcleaner is the one of the best PC cleanup tools.It is a free piece of software.It cleans unnecessary files ,windows junk and temporary files. CCcleaner shows how much space we can save and how much space user can save. It is optimizing and speed up the PC. CCcleaner protect the user's privacy.

What do you dislike?

In version 5.45 of CCcleaner was much harder to close the software. When a user tries to install old version there is a forced update happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is tiny,simple and fast cleaning and optimizing tool.And now CCcleaner allows to LabTech partners to automate cleaning and optimization with its Business Edition.It is also available as an Android app.It is worth downloading free edition of CCcleaner.

I recommend choose the CCcleaner when a registry cleaner is necessary to solve some computer problems user having because it cleans lot more than the registry. And also it is defragmented our hard drive.

Ccleaner review by Stephen T.
IT Manager

"Helpful Tool"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of use of the interface. The ccleaner cloud console is very helpful to clean up multiple PC's at once as well as deploy software updates to adobe and java. It also can perform remote reboots and shows the events on the PC

What do you dislike?

You have to be careful what you have it deleting out of the registry and your browsers, it gives a small warning but it does not restrict you from messing something up. Always do a registry backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using regular Ccleaner I would recommend moving to Ccleaner Cloud for business use. It is a robust product that is easy to use and doesn't require much administration. It is basically set and forget until you need it.

We need to clear the cache on IE on a weekly basis here at my office with over 100 users this can be a tedious task. Ccleaner cloud helps with this by being able to set a schedule and choosing what it deletes from each browser. It also allows me to monitor the activities that are done on the PC as well as installed software.

Ccleaner review by Margrette  M.
Web Design

"Useful and Lightweight PC Maintenance Tool. "

What do you like best?

CCleaner is one of those must-have PC software for a number of reasons. For one, it makes computer software and operating system maintenance as easy as a-b-c! You don't need to be a computer nerd to keep your PC in good health; CCleaner has you covered.

Now, when I say this software is great I mean that:

1. It allows you to get rid of old temp files, unnecessary ones, corrupted files, as well as outdated browser cache.That lightens the load on your computer's resources hence improving general performance.

2. Also, you can use CCleaner to fix registry errors and issues. These issues are often the cause of PC malfunctions and even crashing. That's why it's always wise to have them fixed asap. And that's what CCleaner offers you.

3. Program uninstall feature. We can all attest to the fact that some programs often present a lot of difficulty when you decide to uninstall them. However, using CCleaner, you can be able to uninstall a software and delete all files without breaking a sweat.

4. Real-time monitoring. Worried about losing track of your PC's maintenance schedule? Well, you don't have to with CCleaner. This software monitors your computer's health in real-time and will notify you when maintenance needs to be done.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any. To me, CCleaner offers more than what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've been having trouble with your PC (software-related), you should give CCleaner a chance. You'll be surprised at what it can do to improve the efficiency and performance of your computer.

This software is great for both personal and commercial use. The main benefit is that it helps to improve the health and performance of PCs. Hence, in a way improving the user's productivity. That's how I relate to CCleaner.

Ccleaner review by Danny T.
Sales Attendant
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Improve the performance of your computer"

What do you like best?

This software is surprising because it provides a capacity to speed up the performance of any computer over time, if you have a low performance with Ccleaner you can recover the speed you had before.

This application offers the user many functions, which allow to automate all processes in order to streamline the time. Another feature that I like very much about CCleaner is that it allows me to clean all the Windows registers in order to eliminate those that are not used, allowing to gain speed to the computer in a remarkable way. It is also possible to optimize the entire Windows process in order to start it in less time.

I also like it a lot because it has a friendly interface and easy to understand, because it allows a person who does not have great computer skills to know where and how temporary data is cleaned, to know where applications are installed or uninstalled, among many other things more.

What do you dislike?

Something that I do not like is that, sometimes, when I want to eliminate certain programs, it does not let me eliminate them even using this software, there are many benefits that can be done with Ccleaner but in some cases it does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this system and I believe that any company should have it because it allows computers to be a bit more secure, much faster and stable in the performance of their processes.

It is of great benefit to be able to use this system since it often allows us to perform cleanings in a programmed way in search of temporary files or any problem with any registry and it solves it. Since we used this system, we have had a more stable and constant navigation with the Internet and a speed that is noticeable when you use your computer.

Ccleaner review by Axel H.
Software Programmer

"Excellent software for cleaning and maintaining your computer."

What do you like best?

It has a nice and easy to use interface. Every day I use it to delete cookies, cache and search history in our browsers. The best thing is that it completely eliminates the files that track everything we do in our devices, it improves the startup speed and free space on the disk. The application for Android is very good.

What do you dislike?

I have been using this software for several years and I am completely satisfied, until now there is nothing that I do not like about this program. It can be used by anyone without technical or empirical knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software for cleaning and maintenance of mobile and desktop devices. It has a free version and quite affordable plans. It is definitely a good option if you want to extend the life of your equipment.

Thanks to Ccleaner we can eliminate unwanted files in our computers, we can eliminate records and errors that arise when uninstalling programs. It is a fundamental tool for the proper functioning of our devices.

Ccleaner review by Arthur K.
Software Developer

"CCleaner, a great tool for maintenance on old computers."

What do you like best?

What surprised me most about CCleaner was its ability to make long-running computers recover their speed with just an analysis with the application.

The application has many functionalities which makes it really useful for administrators looking to automate their work since it is possible to schedule periodic analyzes so that the administrator of the computers can save a lot of time.

Another of the features that was very useful to me was that CCleaner allows to clean the Windows registry because it discards unused registry entries which speeds up the computer's speed in a way that is very noticeable to the user. It is also possible to optimize Windows boot through the application so Windows starts in much less time. The difference is very noticeable especially if we have hard drive SSD.

What do you dislike?

What I did not like about the application is that it does not implement the typical information icon where it could explain to the user what the option that we are selecting is useful, this would be very useful since it would prevent the user from going to the internet to look for answers about the operation of each option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of the application is very useful for companies with several computers, especially if they are more than 20 because the time saved by programming the analyzes that are executed automatically does not spend so much time to be checked one by one every computer. I really recommend the application for this type of situations although it is also very useful in the personal field for people with little knowledge who want to clean their computer.

In the company CCleaner is used to perform scheduled maintenance of computers, I have personally worked configuring the application and programming the analysis and sincerely once it has been configured we can save a lot of time. In general, the application is useful to perform maintenance on computers with few resources.

Ccleaner review by Charlotte G. E.
Manager of sales
(10,001+ employees)

"excellent program to keep our computer's hard drive clean."

What do you like best?

is a program that I like to use I have been using it for a short time and I am surprised, this program is very complete, I can delete junk files that are hosted on the hard disk, it also helps to eliminate cookies from browsers, I can remove programs that have been installed without my consent is a very interesting program.

What do you dislike?

a problem that I have with ccleaner is that sometimes when I want to delete certain programs, I can not remove them using ccleaner, I can not uninstall them, if ccleaner is a program that is done to solve these problems it should work fine, but in some cases it does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a program that is cheap and very effective to eliminate all unwanted file time that is hosted on our devices, I recommend that people who use ccleaner is a very good program.

before I used other programs to delete files and give mind to the system and did not see solutions, but when using this program all change, the computer system was much better is much faster and helps to make our work much better, it is a benefit for the company use this program.

Ccleaner review by Mario H.
Mario Herrera Soporte Tecnico

"Gran limpiador de arichivos temporales"

What do you like best?

Este limpiador es magnifico, además de ser gratuito, de poco peso y no consume muchos recursos, la verdad es que te mantendra tu computadora o dispositivo movil limpio de archivos basura y le dara un mejor rendimiento. Tambien es capáz de desinstalar o desahibilitar algunos programas que ya no desees en tu ordenador. Asi mantendras más espacio en disco duro que se ocupa innecesariamente.

What do you dislike?

Ccleaner es bueno, pero al ser tan bueno eliminando archivos, debemos usarlo con cuidado, ya que al borrar algun archivo indebidamente podemos generar un error grave al sistema operativo de nuestro equipo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Con Ccleaner tendras tu equipo o dispositivo movil libre de archivos temporales o basura, manteniendo tus equipo con una mejor fluidez y librando espacio en disco duro que se ocupa innecesariamente.

Gracias a este gran programa de limpieza mantemos en buen estado nuestros equipos, mejorando notablemenre la fluidez de ellos y tambien manteniendo más espacio en disco duro.

Ccleaner review by Vincent O.
Marketing Manager
Internet

"Very good tool to clean computers and free space"

What do you like best?

The best thing about CCleaner is that almost all its options work automatically so the intervention required by the user is minimal in most cases except to perform specific tasks that are normally performed by the system administrator.

The CCleaner interface is simple to use and the menu options are well organized so that at all times the user knows what he is doing because his options are very descriptive.

Of all the options available personally the most recent ones seemed to me those that allow to clean the windows registry of old and unnecessary entries and that in many cases manages to improve the speed of the computer. Another very useful feature was the one that allows to eliminate temporary files and that in some cases has managed to release more than 20 GB of space.

What do you dislike?

-The cost of the license is somewhat high, especially when you have a considerable amount of computers, which although it is not the case I think the price could be somewhat lower.

-The trial period is a bit limited to test the product since it does not allow to use certain options during this period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to improve the performance of an old computer I recommend Windows registry cleaning options and the deletion of temporary files, personally they are the options that have given me the best results.

We have installed CCleaner on some computers that we use regularly for office tasks among other things, the problem of these machines in that they are somewhat old and have little hard disk space so we use this application to improve a bit the speed of the machines and release the space erasing temporary files.

Ccleaner review by Louise B.
Customer Support Professional
(10,001+ employees)

"Ccleaner Keeps my computer clean and safe and works more fluently"

What do you like best?

This program that I have been using for more than 8 years is very good, I always like to take it with me on my computers and laptops, since it allows me to clean my computer of any badly unpainted file that remains on my PC. Ccleaner gets rid of that and makes it work better and faster, it is also excellent for cleaning cookies and history that slows down Internet connections. I love this program.

What do you dislike?

Ccleaner is like the guardian angel of my computers and is working day and night when I need it is very good and, therefore, I have no complaint of this wonder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With ccleaner you will be able to take care of your computers efficiently and your equipment will last you much longer. With this tool you can uninstall programs, delete junk files and clean your computer browsing history and thus your navigation is faster. It's super economical and perfect I recommend it

I hate slow computers and slow Internet connections. But in my home and office I have Ccleaner and it is spectacular since I can work happily thanks to this program that makes my computer go fast and its connection is stable this improves my working capacity

Ccleaner review by Perry W.
Human Resources Management
Internet

"Ideal complement to reinforce business security"

What do you like best?

What stands out most about Ccleaner is that it has everything well ordered in one place. The sections of its program are well differentiated. This is a very good thing, since without having great computer skills you can know where the temporary data is cleaned, where the applications are installed, in which section the Windows services are reviewed ... It has a great organization within the program.

Get your computer has fewer problems and also have greater stability without having to waste a lot of time, because the analysis is quite fast and the removal of files does not take much time.

What do you dislike?

If you want to solve any problem with Windows service records through Ccleaner you must have certain knowledge, because this is the only aspect that can create problems on your computer if you have too much knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any company should have programs like Ccleaner, because it makes your computers safer, more stable and faster.

We often perform daily scheduled cleanings to check for temporary files or problems with any add-on and fix it. Since we do it we have had a more stable navigation through the internet and we have also had more speed.

Many times we also eliminate programs through Ccleaner, since it seems simpler, because that way we have everything related to the analysis of problems, analysis of windows services and elimination of programs together in one place and we can do all those operations at same time.

Ccleaner review by Mario T.
Graphic Designer
Internet

"Schönes Werkzeug zum Reinigen der Windows-Registrierung"

What do you like best?

Dieses Tool ist sehr nützlich für die Reinigung von Computern mit langjähriger Nutzung, da Windows möglicherweise unnötige Dateien speichert und diese nicht gelöscht werden, wenn wir sie nicht manuell ausführen. Diese Dateien sind normalerweise temporäre Dateien oder Anwendungen, die ohne Zustimmung installiert werden. des Benutzers, der Werbung enthält.

CCleaner kann Windows-Registrierungseinträge entfernen, die nicht vom Betriebssystem verwendet werden und daher unnötigen Speicherplatz beanspruchen. Dies gilt auch für Anwendungen oder Browser-Plug-Ins, an die sich manchmal nicht einmal der Benutzer erinnert, die Installation installiert zu haben. Die Anwendung analysiert das gesamte System, um diese Art von Situation zu erkennen, und zeigt dem Benutzer ein Menü an, in dem er auswählen kann, welche Aktionen ausgeführt werden sollen.

What do you dislike?

Der einzige negative Aspekt der Anwendung ist, dass bei einer sehr großen Festplatte von mehr als 1000 GB und einem Betriebssystem mit mehrjähriger Nutzung die Analyse sehr lange dauern kann, bis das manchmal ewig wird Der Benutzer muss wissen, welche Optionen nicht markiert werden sollten, damit die Analyse schneller erfolgt.Die kostenlose Version ist sehr begrenzt und dient nicht dazu, das Produkt professionell zu testen und dann zu entscheiden, ob Sie die Professional-Version kaufen möchten.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich empfehle die Verwendung dieser Anwendung, wenn Sie die Betriebsgeschwindigkeit Ihres Betriebssystems so haben möchten, als wäre es neu installiert. Es ist auch möglich, das Produkt vor dem Kauf zu testen, indem Sie die kostenlose Version testen, auch wenn diese etwas eingeschränkt ist.

Diese Anwendung hat uns vor dem Formatieren alter Computer mit einer langen Nutzungsdauer bewahrt. Mit CCleaner führen wir nur eine vollständige Analyse durch und klicken auf "Cleaner ausführen". Nach einem Neustart sind die Maschinen so schnell wie neu installiert.

Ccleaner review by Maylin R.
Supervisor de ventas

"Mantiene mi Pc limpia y rápida"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es un softwar indispensable para mantener tu PC y dispositivos móbiles libres de basura y totalmente optimizados. De forma rápida analiza y limpia tu computadora eliminando archivos indeseados así como los registros defectuosos del sistema, también desde su interfaz se pueden eliminar programas, gestionar los pluggins, analizar el disco y restaurar el sistema, entre otros. Me gusta que esté disponible en español, que su interfaz sea intuitiva, que ofrezcan una versión gratuita que no me llena la PC de avisos de publicidad, y que tengan todas las tareas de limpieza y optimización necesarias en un solo lugar.

What do you dislike?

Luego de usarlo tantos años y de no ver nada negativo, puedo asegurar que es un software excelente y que funciona a cabalidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hay mucho que recomendar pues el software para mi, es perfecto y tan simple de usar que no es necesario ninguna recomendación, salvo probarlo y darse cuenta por si mismo de que funciona muy bien.

Ccleaner me ha ayudado muchísimo a optimizar mis equipos, me ahorra tiempo ya que esas tareas no las tengo que hacer en diferentes partes del sistema, sino que están todas reunidas en el software. Solo bastan unos cuantos clics para mantener mis dispositivos limpios y libres de basura innecesaria. Las computadoras se han vuelto imprescindibles como herramientas de trabajo, es necesario mantenerlas en el mejor estado posible y Ccleaner ofrece hacerlo. No he necesitado hacer uso de la versión PRO pero si lo necesitara, no dudaría en comprarla. Es un producto confiable y seguro.

Ccleaner review by Liam B.
responsible for e-commerce
Telecommunications
(10,001+ employees)

"Ccleaner helps us improve the performance of our team in a few minutes."

What do you like best?

Excellent to clean the browsers, applications and all the operating system in general of our team. The interface is intuitive and very easy to use. It has additional services to delete records, uninstall programs or disable functions that contain errors.

What do you dislike?

Advanced cleaning takes many minutes to complete and, sometimes, until you restart the computer to complete the analysis. However, it can be said that Ccleaner does not present errors or drawbacks in its tools and functions. Anyone can use it without technical knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a free version and another low cost premium. With the use of this software, we save a lot of time and help improve the performance and maintenance of our devices. Increase your privacy thanks to the elimination of cookies and tracking programs that are neutralized with the use of Ccleaner.

We recover space in the internal and external disks of our computer. Thanks to the elimination of unnecessary files what contributes the greater speed of start and a considerable reduction in the load of the system.

Ccleaner review by Daniel R.
Software Engineer
(Myself Only)

"Great tool to clean old files"

What do you like best?

CCleaner is a management and maintenance software used to remove files or uninstall programs from your computer in a simple way, especially useful for people with little knowledge in administration tasks. The application is useful because it can help improve the stability of your computer and solve problems or errors.

One of the best options of CCleaner is the one that allows to eliminate the temporary files of your computer, these files are difficult to access for the common user but with this application we can eliminate them easily and also in some cases, depending on how long our computer has , it is possible to release several GB of storage on our hard drive.

What do you dislike?

With the exception of the most basic options that allow to delete temporary files, clean the windows registry or uninstall applications, the use of CCleaner is more complicated and certain actions are only recommended to be carried out by professionals of the administration since they could result in problems in our Windows installation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course if you want to use CCleaner with all its features unlocked I suggest you buy the license that allows you to unlock these features because without it, you can not use one of the best results. I also recommend that you be careful when deleting Windows registry entries if you do not know what you are doing since you could damage your installation.

Sometimes I do support tasks in person in computers, most of these computers do not receive maintenance in a long time so they have outdated software and many files in disuse, using CCleaner is able to improve the performance of these computers in a remarkable way.

Ccleaner review by Adela T.
Sales Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"good program to delete temporary files"

What do you like best?

I really like to use this program it helps me a lot to eliminate the temporary files from the computer, I can also easily find a program that I want to uninstall, it's a good program I like a lot.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about ccleaner there are very few things that I do not like about this program, maybe a little bit, although it is not expensive nor is it very cheap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a good program I recommend it helps a lot to make the operating system work much better also makes the hard drive of the computer is clean of junk and temporary files, it is a good program I recommend it.

a benefit for the company is that now using this program the computers are not damaged very often and the technical service is not required, but it is not a solution either, we must always call the technical service is very necessary.

Ccleaner review by Matthew S.
Sales Representative
(10,001+ employees)

"It is a good program to clean the operating system of the computer."

What do you like best?

It is a program that I really like very important to have installed on our computer or devices works very well helps a lot to keep the hard drive of the computer clean of junk files, I really like to use ccleaner.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive program, the price should be a little lower, I also do not like it is a program that sometimes does not delete the junk files from the computer, it usually fails but there are few times this happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend the use of the program, it offers many tools to maintain the operating system of the computer clean of any temporary file or junk files, I highly recommend the use of cclaner.

The use of cclaner is very helpful to the company where I work, computers work a little better, it is not necessary to call a technician very often to check the computer system, just using ccleaner this has improved a lot.

Ccleaner review by Michael W.
Web Designer
(Myself Only)

"Great tool to perform maintenance on computers"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the application are the results that are obtained after using Ccleaner since in computers with a lot of time without doing maintenance, great performance improvements can be achieved, especially in start and stop speed. Also use CCleaner is very simple and almost anyone can do it because its use is simply follow an assistant in which we only select the options that are presented according to our needs and then press "next".

Using CCleaner it is possible to automate the registry cleaning of windows and other files that have no use so you do not need to do it manually, this feature is very useful to save time.

There are other features that I was useful with CCleaner and is the ability to uninstall programs without using the Windows uninstaller, this allows you to remove some programs from your computer that through the Windows uninstaller is not allowed to delete.

What do you dislike?

The only negative aspect of the application is that some actions such as searching and deleting the content of the computer can become very slow if the analysis is not done from an SSD, sometimes this process is so slow that it is much more effective to format directly the computer and not waste time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the program for those businesses that have a large number of computers to perform maintenance since CCleaner is a very easy to use tool that we can install in computers with a lot of use in the day to day to help remove content that no longer has use.

Making use of CCleaner in several teams I have saved a lot of time thanks to the automatic cleanings that we must previously program using the application, with these cleanings we get that the computers are always up to date in terms of maintenance and there is no failure in the computers, in short I save a lot of time in this aspect.

Ccleaner review by Melissa t.
(10,001+ employees)

"I like to use ccleaner"

What do you like best?

I like ccleaner because it helps me a lot to eliminate temporary files from the computer I can also uninstall programs very easily, I also like that I can defragment the hard drive.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes when the active asks me to restart the computer, sometimes it also does not solve system errors, I would like it to ccleaner, it can also fix the errors of the computer system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ccleaner is a good program I recommend to all people to use it a lot of help to keep the operating system of the computer running in good condition, I recommend them.

ccleaner benefits the company a lot and I solve some problems with computers, in my case I have a working computer installed ccleaner and now it works much better using the program always, I delete junk files and then the system works very well without problems.

Ccleaner review by Jeanne S.
Information Technology System Manager

"Useful tool for advanced cleaning"

What do you like best?

The cleaning of temporary files allows the computer to have no irrelevant information within the system and increases not only the security of the system, but also the speed, since having many temporary files makes the computer slow down.

The section of Windows is very efficient, since it allows to uninstall programs that are not used and to review the services or possible problems that may exist with some windows registers. Ccleaner checks that these elements are good and if not, they can modify them to eliminate any possible existing problem.

What do you dislike?

Many times you do not eliminate 100% of the trash it detects and you have to perform another revision so that the removal runs completely. It usually happens when the amount of data to be eliminated is very wide and since in our company we have many files and data we sometimes have to do several analyzes to make sure that the elimination is total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is necessary that in a company there are tools such as Ccleaner that allow the elimination of files that can be harmful in the long term for the systems and also allow periodic analyzes to check the proper functioning of the computers.

We have increased the protection of our systems and our data. With cclenar we make sure that our company computers are working well, that there are no errors in the windows services and that there are no temporary files that could affect the hard drive.

Browsing through browsers is done with more peace of mind and security, since then we do analysis to eliminate cookies, temporary files generated through web browsing and also the cache. All this allows us to navigate more smoothly.

Ccleaner review by Rebecca B.
(10,001+ employees)

"it's a very good program"

What do you like best?

I really like to use this program is very necessary to have it installed on the computer or other devices, it helps a lot that the hard disk of the computer is clean of temporary files, it is also a good program to fix operating system errors.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes I have problems when I want to uninstall programs, I look for the option in ccleaner to uninstall but I can not uninstall the program from the computer, sometimes this option of ccleaner does not work correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ccleaner is a program that cleans the temporary files of the computer also helps to have a better maintenance of the operating system of the computer, it is a good program I recommend it.

Maybe one problem that I am solving with this program is that now computers are working much better than before, and it is a benefit for the company, in my case my work is much better since the computer works well thanks to the use of ccleaner.

Ccleaner review by Wilma D.
(10,001+ employees)

"I like to use ccleaner, it is a good program to clean the hard drive of the computer."

What do you like best?

I like to use cclenaer is a program that really removes temporary files and junk files from the hard drive, it also helps to defrag the hard disk to eliminate and correct errors of the operating system of the computer, it is a very good program I like to use it a lot.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the price, I think the price for licenses is somewhat expensive, I think the company should offer better promotions to acquire a ccleaner license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this program, it is a good program that helps keep the computer and other devices clean of junk files, I recommend using it is a very good program.

a business problem that I am solving with this program is that now computers need less maintenance, before when ccleaner was not used computers a lot of the computer's operating system failed a lot, but now that does not happen, I think thanks to ccleaner that improved and is a benefit for the company.

Ccleaner review by Angeline N.
(10,001+ employees)

"it's a good ccleaner program"

What do you like best?

I like ccleaner is a program that I recommend its use helps a lot to delete temporary files from the hard drive is a good program, I really like to use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not like its price, I think it's a bit expensive, there are programs that are cheaper and offer the same as ccleaner, the company should lower the price of the program a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of ccleaner is a good program very easy to use, removes temporary files from the hard disk, it is a good program I recommend it.

a business problem that I solve with ccleaner is that now my work is much better since I do not have many problems with the computer, before when I did not use the program, the computer failed a lot was very slow it did not work well, but now that I use ccleaner everything is very all right.

Ccleaner review by Reilando V.
Ccleaner takes me every day to better the face of my PC

" the year's advanced cleaner"

What do you like best?

The tool is one of the most advanced programs with respect to cleaning every windows registry. it allows to clean the empty space and the temporary ones, by which it causes that your pc does not have too much garbage in its registries. Ccleaner is active in the world of eliminating every damaged and dirty sector. It is a friendly and complete tool. To the point of uninstalling a windows program and deleting all kinds of junk registry

What do you dislike?

I do not like the tool when starting in windows because it generates a lot of delay at the beginning of it. To clean the sectors of it leaves a design with a heavy record in case of making a backup. Then to update the tool request according to the version download it directly from the page, since to do from the application, gives mcuho errors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally recommended if you mean to clean the machine thoroughly. If you want to have a better quality of service in the hardware, this is the tool

With this tool, through a gpo policy, he was able to create a series of tasks that he can request that the tool be generated when starting each pc. Or at the end of the day's tasks. It is put into operation. therefore each pc, always gets a maximum level and additional does not lose resources the same

Ccleaner review by Orlando S.
Navigate with the Best Tranquility

"More performance with just one click."

What do you like best?

There are very few software that give me a lot of confidence like Ccleaner, with many positive aspects and assistance to sweep junk and cache files that often abound in our computer and in most cases without realizing it. I especially like Ccleaner because within the application has two tabs that are Programs and Windows that allow me to delete exactly what I want from the system without forcing me to lose data like saved passwords. On the other hand, I love that from the tool option I can uninstall and rename a program that I have on my PC.

What do you dislike?

Mainly what I do not like is that many times we want to leave the PC as new and in the program cleaner tab you do not have the option to delete everything or have to check all the boxes manually and it is usually tedious to have so many classifications of junk data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I totally recommend Ccleaner for being a program with a super simple interface to master, because it is the cleaner with greater credibility in the networks and for having internal functions that place it in the top positions when we speak and look for cleaning for our computer.

Currently, always at the beginning of our working day we execute Ccleaner in most of our computers to have an optimal performance during all our activities and operations, we are directly benefited because we avoid the collapse in our machines due to data such as cookies and cache, we have a remarkable development in the execution of our work programs making everything operate in a fluid way.

Ccleaner review by Lino C.
Spanish Professor
Higher Education

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can clean my computer, erase unused software and make my computer faster with this. I like that it let me know when an update is available and that there are more tools on the website that I can use to make my computer work better. I finish my day by cleaning my computer with this software and I have at home and at work. My cell phone has this as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The only thing that I could dislike about this is the fact that there is a better version but you have to pay for it and the company I work won't pay for the license.

My computers run faster and I can detect some old software that is making my computer run slow so I can erase them and clean all the cookies that are usually left when you erase some programs. I also think that the other programs on their website are very useful and easy to use for the non-techy people.

Ccleaner review by Justin W.
manager of sales
(10,001+ employees)

"good program to clean temporary files of the operating system"

What do you like best?

is a good program very easy to use very necessary that this installed on the computer, helps to have a better cleaning of the operating system, I like to use ccleaner.

What do you dislike?

I do not like its price is very expensive, there are also times when I want to uninstall some program from the computer I can not do it using the program, those are the two things I do not like about the cleaner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend the use of ccleaner, it is a very good program, I have been using it for years and it really is a very good program to clean the computer of any junk file, it is a very good program.

I believe that the company benefits from having installed ccleaner in computers, in my case I always use it to erase temporary files from the computer and it helps a lot the operating system works well and fast.

Ccleaner review by William S.

"very good program"

What do you like best?

Easy to use program helps me to have the operating system clean of junk files and I can also uninstall programs in an easy way.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is the price I think is expensive, well I do not pay if not the company where I work but, I managed to see the prices and I think it is expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is a program of easy use necessary and that helps to clean the PC of unwanted files, defragments the hard drive and also helps to uninstall unwanted programs.

the company believe that it has benefited from the use of the program, now it is no longer necessary to call technician to do the maintenance of the computers. I believe that one can do it, the program is easy to use and the same worker of the company can do the maintenance of the computer.

Ccleaner review by Charles L.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"is a program that keeps the junk file system clean."

What do you like best?

I like it because it is a program that helps to have a very important cleaning of the hard disk of the computer, it also makes the system work correctly.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like is the price I think is a bit high, the company should give better promotions to buy a license, what else the program I like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the program, because it helps the computer and the system have a better functioning, clean the hard drive of unnecessary files, defragment the disk and it is also easier to uninstall programs.

I think that if the company benefited from the use of the program, before when we did not have computers, there were flaws, the system was very slow and we often had to take the computers to technical maintenance, now we do not do it very often, I think the program helped the seventh function in a more appropriate way, the hard drive is cleaner from junk files and many more things.

Ccleaner review by David G.
I feel safe working with this tool at Oceanica de Seguros C.A

"Ccleaner the best tool cleaner for your pc"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner I like it, because I know it helps you clean all your pc. It allows you to determine and clean applications, programs and files that occupy unnecessary space. Additional is a tool that can be programmed to thoroughly clean all the available space of your. Additionally I can activate ccleaner as a tool for windows startup and comply with a cleaning of the morning machine

What do you dislike?

I do not like it, since it asks for a license to be able to clean more thoroughly all your pc. additional takes a long time to clean and necessarily we must have more detailed the task to be able to clean. Surely you could program the entire tool, but it's still a lot to activate for a license

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the tool so that they can clean their machine of malicious files and additionally unnecessary files.

Ccleaner has allowed me to clean all the pc, since on one occasion I could not install a program for lack of cleaning the whole pc thoroughly, because for a problem of resgistro of windows, it does not let me install the program, as well as in the company allows every night cleans all the machines

Ccleaner review by Darlene W.
Lead Cashier
(10,001+ employees)

"good program, helps a lot in cleaning the hard drive of the computer."

What do you like best?

I like to use this program for many years using it on the computer now I also use it on the cell phone and it really fulfills its function of cleaning the hard disk of the computer of any temporary file, it also serves to defragment the hard disk, I like ccleaner

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this program I never had any problems using ccleaner, but I would like to lower the price of the program is somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend my friends, family to use and buy ccleaner is a very good program and helps a lot, all people should use ccleaner.

I use the computer a lot in my work and I always use this program to clean the hard drive of temporary files and it really works. I think that the company benefits a lot, because now computers work much better and they spoil less.

Ccleaner review by Michael W.
seller

"seller"

What do you like best?

Easy to use program is very important because it helps you keep a good maintenance of the computer, it has very good options for limipar the pc of unnecessary files.

What do you dislike?

almost all the things in the program I like maybe the prices for their cost are somewhat high but I like it since it is a very necessary and important program to keep the computer in good condition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using this program because it is very good helps the computer to have better performance limipa the computer unnecessary files, offers better maintenance for the computer.

the problems that I am solving are many I have a better efficiency of the computer that I use for my work, I feel that the computer is faster is more efficient to do my work, benefits are many as I said better efficiency in my work, I feel that the computer it is less slow

Ccleaner review by Mario C.
Mario Caio

"Ccleaner Review"

What do you like best?

Ccleaner es una gran aplicacion ya que mejora notablemente el rendimiento de el sistema operativo de mi PC, la hace un poco mas rapida y la limpia de archivos que no son necesarios para asi tener nuestra PC mucho mas estable, tambien podemos deshabilitar programas innecesarios para nuestro equipo.

What do you dislike?

Hay que tener en cuenta que debemos utilizar con sumo cuidado la aplicacion, ya que un mal uso de ella puede generar daños graves en el sistema operativo de nuestra PC, debemos conocerla para hacer buen uso de ella.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La verdad no tengo ninguna recomendacion, en lo personal me parece una gran aplicacion, la unica seria que no la desmejoren y la mantengan como esta.

Mejoro notablemente la fluidez de la PC de mi trabajo, fue de gran ayuda reparando algunos errores, tambien con la limpieza de archivos innecesarios y me ayudo con la liberacion de espacio de el disco duro.

Ccleaner review by harris s.
Customer support

"very good to optimize computers"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot since it could be said that it is one of the best programs to clean the computer of incesearios files, obsolete entries in the registry, and many other things you can also uninstall programs from CCleaner or configure the programs that you want to run at start, because sometimes we have too many that slow down the computer and we do not need to run directly at the beginning.

What do you dislike?

in my opinion this tool has few disadvantages because it counts with a very good balance what I can criticize is that several times it erases certain content that not without consent and there is no way to recover it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely you have to be very careful to use it, since this tool, when it is used badly, can generate important damages in our operating system that later can not be recovered and end up affecting the whole system.

Ccleaner has given me several benefits among them having the ability to have the different equipment of my property well optimized and in good working order with the elimination of unnecessary files that slow down the equipment