Carbonite Safe Backup Reviews & Product Details

Carbonite Safe Backup Overview

What is Carbonite Safe Backup?

Data backup is essential for protecting small businesses from ransomware attacks, human error, hardware failure and natural disasters. These events can lead to data loss and system downtime, which can be very costly for your business. Carbonite Safe® backup gives small businesses powerful cloud and hybrid backup that is affordable and easy to use. It takes just a few minutes to install this backup software on one or several machines with remote deployment and management. You can create custom policies and deploy remotely to individual machines, teams or departments. From there, automatic cloud backup ensures your data is recoverable in the event something happens to your business systems. You can also schedule backups around workflow and optimize bandwidth utilization to avoid bottlenecks. Optional onsite backup ensures the fastest possible recovery and reduces downtime. Whether your business environment calls for a cloud-only solution to protect computers, or a combination of cloud and onsite protection to ensure fast recoverability of servers and databases, Carbonite has a solution that fits your needs.

Carbonite Safe Backup Details

Protect your business from common forms of data loss, including ransomware, hardware failure and natural disasters.

Carbonite
Total Revenue (USD mm)
$296
@Carbonite

Answer a few questions to help the Carbonite Safe Backup community
Have you used Carbonite Safe Backup before?

Carbonite Safe Backup Reviews

Showing 187 Carbonite Safe Backup reviews
Already have Carbonite Safe Backup?
President, Owner
Carbonite Safe Backup
Financial Systems Manager
What do you like best?

The set it and forget it way it works. Once I got everything set the way I wanted it, it just works in the background. It backs up everything I'm doing on a daily basis to the cloud server - I never have a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well, I do have one problem. At home, my internet access can be sketchy. I don't have a secondary location for carbonite to backup to. I suppose I could invest in an external hard drive and use that as well - but I haven't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an easy to use backup system for small business. I can't speak for anything larger than that, but I'm very happy with my experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have twice, lost my main computer in my home business. I was completely backed up and could just buy a new one and restore to it. I won't say it was seamless, because I had to really think about what belonged where and what I really needed back. Restoring is a very long process. Reducing what you restore makes sense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney / Owner
What do you like best?

It actually works. The trouble with backups is you don't know it's really working until a crisis hits. Twice I've used carbonite to totally restore my backup to new computers when problems occurred to my hardware. Great product. Restoring data is slow but very thorough and works in the background while you do other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. it's easy to use, reasonably priced, and actually works well. Love it. Used it for several years now on multiple machines at home and work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For the cost and the benefit, I highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Safely and easily backing up my work. Simple to use. Very intuitive interface. Works in the background. Set it up and voila --- that's pretty much it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retail Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Carbonite Cloud Software is a good application to store maximum data and an excellent means to communicate and perceive at a different stage of surfing. Things get better and usable while using this software. Files are set appropriately and available for clients and team members whenever asked. Information can be stored inevitably with a more exact setup. A serious time-saving software that one could dream for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s a need of the hour, but if taken its price it’s a bit expensive for small sellers. Thither is a free variation its quality is not compromised. However, the internet plays a major function in its working. If this application is not installed right then its wastage of time and money so be careful while uploading this application. A major thing that can be watched its keys to understand otherwise frequent backup can slow down the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A big shootout to carbonate for building such a secured and diligent software for users. When it gets to me, I admit it extra strength for backing up the files and all-time availability of data to sync. My clients are satisfied and eventually, I’m happy to have it. The best cloud storage application that enhances my selling too and makes me able to see after my yield any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operational Team Manager
What do you like best?

Really convenient program where we have the most safe and beneficial data back.to hold our records. Mozy is truly safe and cheap to use. Regularly we can support that statement. The app is most guarded and I'm delighted to go through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the software that is offered is potent, I think they're smarter with the amount of storage they keep giving you also for interest you earn. Unquestionably I stopped using Mozy, as I wanted a better life. The attributes I had tried to trade for more room from mozy valued the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With the trial they are offering you ought to try this. I guess the most you can do now is check your settings with a preview, so that the initial cost doesn't take very long and afterwards run restored tests. You should consider it very fast to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We utilize Mozy for laptop and server backups. There are other advantages such as being able to easily attach apps, no wait, very quick to launch the program on the phone, you can install more devices right before arranging the consumer with 1 machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Specialist
Construction
What do you like best?

The ability to make a complete backup of your system which is stored in the cloud and able to access files from web browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other than waiting for it to complete a full backup which is expected, maybe the price for additional storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has brought a real feeling of a safety net for the users we have it installed knowing that their data is backup with no worries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office manager
What do you like best?

Carbonite runs completely in the background, you never even know it's there backing up your files. No slow down, no uploads or downloads, it's just always running. I've had to replace a computer within the past year, and absolutely everything was readily available in by backup files on Carbonite, no loss of data! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing! I have nothing bad to say about Carbonite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complete data backup, all documents stored, without having to do messy and time consuming manual backups or move files to external drives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The Customer service department is handled by multiple representatives who apparently do not look at all the information submitted for the ticket, so time is spent making many additional requests. This is extremely frustrating and I have had one ticket-unresolved for over 12 months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike dealing with representatives who claim my issue has been resolved and it is not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My data is protected, if I should ever lose it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

The easy of use and the customer support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No cross platform to backup data from Linux systems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A must have cloud based back up service as the best complement to keep secure the company critical information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Access my back up information on the go and recover deleted files from E drive by error we erase it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Accounting
What do you like best?

Carbonite is great and runs in the background making sure that all my data is securely backed up in case of an emergency. It is super easy to get started with Carbonite. Customer service was very helpful when we did have to call them a couple of times over the years. They were able to resolve our issue, which was caused by an update to our computers. We will continue to use them as we grow as a company. We like that they have a number of options for different size businesses. As we grow, Carbonite will grow with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Other than the initial set up and a couple of reinstallations over the years, we have not had any issues with Carbonite. We have not had any major problems with the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carbonite is a great option for a small business needing online data backup. Prices are reasonable and it is easy to use. You will be able to recover your data in case of an emergency. You will have peace of mind knowing that you can access your files if your computer crashes. There are many other options available but we are not currently using all of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Carbonite is our online backup solution. We can easily recover documents in case of an emergency. As a company that has a lot of files, the backup storage is a must because you never know when you might lose a computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Aditya B
What do you like best?

Best thing about Mozy is it is very user friendly and very easy to get with it! Even a beginner won’t have any problem using it. I get my useful data and documents backed up and avoid then risk of hackers cracking my data. It is also very reliable because the last time my phone was automatically formatted and thanks to mozy I got all my data back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since Mozy is a very useful and productive application, I personally found to have to no drawback except for one, that is mozy gives me only a limited use for storage, if only I had the full freedom of using space as much as I want, it would be awesome. Other than this, Mozy doesn’t seem to have any drawback and works quite well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Mozy is a very useful product, be it for your personal activities or using it in your company, mozy will always get your data and documents into your device anytime and anywhere you want. Using Mozy you don’t have to worry about your storage devices or pen drives or hard disks, you can always get your data into your device and get going. I personally suggest everyone to use Mozy and get rid of your storage devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using Mozy from a very long time It seems like mozy has a very important role, I always use mozy to back up all the documents and data from my company to be on a safer side and not lose any of it. It helps me maintain my business record. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software application developer
What do you like best?

Best thing about mozy is it helps me to get backup of my documents n data easily and safely.it secures all my data without having chance of loosing it.and there is no risk of hackers cracking my data.mozy is open source that is another best part of it and I'm happy to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is time consuming

It provides limited space to store data

Other than this I haven't come across any problems with mozy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly recommend this to all n make best use of mozy.

user-friendly software

Ease of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There have been several times where mozy helped me to backup my company documents when my system got crashed.

And I can keep confidential files without any risk of loosing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Mozy is very helpfull for taking online backup service for both macOS and windows.

Mozy provides automatic backups.Its very easy to set the specific time of day or number of times we want it to backup throught the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The amount of storage available is limited. It would be helpfull if the storage space is increased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a very secure to store all the important data as the data can be accessed anytime when it is required.

It has user friendly interface which is very reliable to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All the data that is part of a backup will be stored in the cloud. Hence it is very secure for backing up the data using mozy.

In case the device is lost the data will be securely present in the Mozy which we can access at any given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

albañil
Internet
What do you like best?

I like the stability of Internet connections and the reduction of these and the available storage space, which makes an expansion of all kinds of remote services, including backup ones. one of the many available in Carbonite, which stands out above all for offering unlimited space to store all my backup copies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it takes a long time to load the files, both downloading and uploading each file, this delays a little each operation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it is a good program with excellent reliability in all its aspects, every feature half used house is high quality has a good technical support and offers the best of itself, as a user I have renewed my license for one more year giving positivity to this platform which i recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It offers great flexibility and allows the protection of heterogeneous environments composed of both physical and virtual servers on the Windows and Linux platforms. Likewise, it offers the possibility of replicating these servers also in physical or virtual environments (P2P, P2V, V2V and V2P environments). Windows and Linux virtual machines can be hosted in any virtualization system (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, etc.), even in a combination of these. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Support Specialist
Real Estate
What do you like best?

This computer backup software is my favorite because it has the best and simple user-interface. Carbonite is a fast computer back-up software. Additionally, Carbonite is our first choice because it is 100% secure.

Data stored on Carbonite is organized. Carbonite gave us a free trial. This is the chance that we tool to learn about its key basics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Carbonite is a perfect tool. Since we started backing up data on it, we are yet to experience challenges. Therefore, it is flawless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carbonite is exceptional, easy to use and less expensive. Carbonite offers the best online backup services. It keeps the data secure and well-arranged. These are the key factors that should drive you to choose this amazing online backup software for your enterprises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Carbonite helps us a lot in storing our data on the cloud. This tool is essential because everyone in our firm knows how to use it, making it easy for everyone of us to upload and access files easily using any device. Carbonite is great and affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software developer
What do you like best?

firstly it’s very easy to use and understand.its not having any complications. We can easily back up our data. It also reminds me to back up my.there is problem of leakage of data.Best application to get our data back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s a online and we have a limited storage to use other than this it’s a very good application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I strongly recommend all my colleagues and friends to use it. A very good application which helps to back up our data safely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It reminds me to get my data back.we can safely back up our data. A best application to back our data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software developer
What do you like best?

Very helpful application which we get a data back.the most secured and very helpful to keep our documents. mozy is very reliable and easy to operate. We can back it up regularly.the app is most protected and i am happy to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is some wt time consuming and need more time to process. Mozy could be better if it allows me to use more storage that I wants to use.other than that it’s a perfect application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend all to make a best use of it. Best application to backup all your data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me to maintain my records. My company make a very much use of it which helps to backup all my data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

Carbonite allows us to customize what we want to be backed up, but also defaults to backup most files so I have peace of mind that all important files will be safe. We like that it is constantly running and we don't have to check up on the status. If errors do occur, we are always notified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not run into anything that has been a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have many important files that we can't afford to lose, and Carbonite enables us to store them easily. It has also been very helpful that we can access them remotely, and gives us access to them with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software developer
What do you like best?

It gives protection to our data, files and documents and we can store huge amount of data and files on mozy and its easy to get backup of our data more over it is mozy is open source Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It provides limited space to store our data and its difficult to stop when once mozy started processing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this mozy application because it is easy to use and its free and open source.mozy works well for software and other companies to get online backup of files and documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In mozy application I can keep my confidential files and my business data safely without risk of loosing data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

Carbonite is backed up constantly so we do not have to worry about losing information. It also works efficiently, not distracting from the work we are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not found any problems while using Carbonite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Carbonite to back up all our company files. It works constantly in the backgrounds, keeping all our files safe while at the same time not interferring with our work. This saves us time as we do not have to manually back up our files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

Carbonite quietly backs up all documents yet doesn't slow down my computer. We don't have to spend any time worrying about losing our files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There have been no issues using Carbonite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Carbonite to back up all of our company files. Because it works constantly, we do not have to worry about losing any files, and don't have to spend any time manually backing up files. If there's anything that needs attention, Carbonite always alerts us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

Carbonite works quietly in the background, not interferring with any work we are doing on the computers. If there is anything that needs attention, it notifies us immediately. This gives us peace of mind that all files are safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not run into any problems while using Carbonite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Carbonite to back up all of our files. It is very helpful to not have to manually back up files, which saves us time. It also gives us peace of mind that all our files are safe. It has been very handy to have access to these files online as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

Carbonite provides peace of mind that our documents are safe, working quietly and notifying us if there's any interruption in the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything we dislike about Carbonite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Carbonite to back up all our companies documents. It has saved us time from manually backing up the documents and provides a safe place we can trust is always working in the background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

Carbonite works in the background, quietly backing up our documents without slowing us down. We are able to work efficiently without worrying about losing our documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not run into anything we don't like about Carbonite. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Carbonite to back up all of our company documents. This is incredibly helpful as we no longer have to manually back up disks and drives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.