In general they have caught everything admirably and the main things I dont like are a portion of the little bugs that accompany growing such an incredible programming, for example:
- I might want somewhat more usefulness in the plan scaling section.
- The RFQ's tie themselves to line things and can't be balanced without erasing the RFQ's or superseding them physically.
- All RFQ's must be attached to a job, you can't send off RFQ’s before the venture turns into a Job for further thing looking for investment funds nor would you be able to issue the RFQ to subbies without messing around with your Quotes and classes.
- The venture cost investigation just appears to work off of procurement requests and work orders, you can't tally up numbers under details. Likewise, you can just issue solicitations in the expense in addition to ventures for costs worn and not acquire costs which makes it difficult to issue solicitations in a master dynamic way to get the customer paying the bill.
- The Gantt graph does not have the adaptability and capacity that I am utilized to from such projects as keen sheet (another incredible programming that we use).
- It would be incredible to have it as an application and later on take a gander at extending the product to a completely incorporated task the executives programming like arrangement network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.