Big Interview Reviews & Product Details

Big Interview Overview

What is Big Interview?

Big Interview is the world's leading job interview training system. Used by over 500 universities, workforce agencies and libraries. Big Interview's proprietary system trains job candidates to perform better on job interviews. We use a unique system of training material and practice tools. Think of it like DuoLingo for job interviews.

Big Interview Details

Online Job Interview Training

Skillful Communications, LLC
New York, NY
@BigInterview

Big Interview Screenshots

Big Interview Reviews

Showing 5 Big Interview reviews
Already have Big Interview?
Student Development Officer
What do you like best?

Big Interview has a multitude of features that are great for preparing for interviews in a myriad of different industries. The vast question library sorted by industry, competency and other categories is extremely helpful for creating customized interview sets with ease. Furthermore, I have found the questions to be quite relevant and current with today's industry and social trends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When rating and reviewing interview assignments, I am unable to change the criteria by which I rate assignments. Given the many ways in which interviewers today evaluate their candidates, I would like to be able customize the criteria I use when giving feedback to students. The ability to do so would make the platform even more realistic and beneficial for its users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly suggest that any institution involved in preparing individuals for their careers and interviews seriously consider using Big Interview. Big Interview provides an efficient platform by which to give realistic practice and timely interview feedback to those individuals in a remote manner that is suitable for the busy, demanding schedules students and professionals alike have today. Also, Big Interview has many educational resources and modules for its users to explore to become more knowledgeable and adept at interviewing, salary negotiation and many other valuable skills. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to help students adequately prepare for and adjust to the increased use of digital interviews by large financial firms today for their use in vetting candidates. Being forced to talk to a computer's camera can be awkward and having minimal time to answer a question can be tough. With the use of Big Interview, however, I have increased the likelihood students at my school will perform well in such digital interviews. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

It’s okay, nothing much to write about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was taken up by Pamela’s Big Interview 5 part free email series, and then before my interview with Google, I thought I should pay the fee, it was $120 for a month subscription. I found the 5 lectures to be fairly sufficient over the content in the app. I am not good at formulating answers, but the model replies in the app wasn’t so useful for my field as an architect and I went online and found another free website instead to formulate my answers. The fee I felt was very high and expected more. I only used it once and didn’t seem to require to use it again after the first round Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Facing an interview Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Process Re-Engineering Intern
What do you like best?

The option to either using the fast track or the mastery track is the best feature. If I am in a hurry to prepare for an interview, I am given the most important preparation tools via the fast track option. On the other hand, if I have time and just want to improve my interviewing skills I can take the mastery track. Also, there are a lot of resources provided to me, especially the virtual interview through which I can prepare my answers and they are recorded and I am given feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about Big Interview is that there are too many headings to choose from. I do not want to see so many headings as it makes the use of the tool intimidating. Also, the feedback is not given immediately which is downer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When using Big Interview, try to make the most out of the Tell A Story feature as it is very helpful in building a story about urself. This will help you answer STAR questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The task in my organization is to find candidates for the certain positions. The Big Interview tool helps me prepare the questions I need in order to prepare the interview process for the positions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Director of Career Services / Employer Relations
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The interview “roulette” option is fantastic for students that struggle with the “unknown” aspects of interviewing. It can show them in the video review what their initial reactions are truly like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is nice that there is the ability to preset interviews, but it can be a bit clunky and time consuming Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a good product, you just have to weigh the cost with the outcomes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At my institution we had a need for assisting a larger number of students with practice interviews. Big interview gave us this ability without having to find additional mock interview volunteers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mathematics Tutor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

THe best thing about the Big interview software is it provides immense of materials for the candidates to learn. The other best thing about this is course notes. they are very easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Feedback on the submitted assignment is the only thing this software should take care of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommended this software to my calssmates seeking jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am preparing for my interview with the help of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.