Behance

Behance is a platform for creative professionals across all industries. Members create multi-media portfolios that showcase their work within the Network, as well as throughout partner sites and organizations, and the industry-specific Served Sites.

Work for Behance?

Learning about Behance?

Behance Reviews

Showing 21 Behance reviews
Denise T.

"Very cool for artists"

What do you like best?

I love how artists can upload their work, network with other artists worldwide, enter contests and watch live webinars to improve design techniques. Also, you don't necessarily have to have the full Adobe Creative Suite to use the site. Great for portfolios.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit on the overwhelming side since there is so much to do! So many things to look at, I wished there was a "start here" link when I first started. Also, it can be overwhelming to check out other designers and their work. It could be easy for an up and coming designer to compare themselves with others and be discouraged a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time, maybe even a day, to really explore the site and all its features. It's a really cool way to connect with like-minded ones and learn so much more about the Adobe programs. Check out the live webinars and try to enter the contests. Don't compare yourself but embrace your own designs. Have fun!

I can easily network with other designers which is pretty cool. I can also view helpful business webinars and design webinars to improve designing techniques with Adobe programs (i.e. Illustrator, InDesign).

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Behance
Mafer R.

"Showcasing your work globally for free"

What do you like best?

It´s a great platform to not only exhibit your work, but also to get inspiration and connect with other designers around the world. The layout is easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

It´s kind of up to luck if your work gets picked up and is posted in one of the curated categories, which can be useful so that your works is seen by more people. You have to be really precise about the tags you use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take time to work on your projects before posting them, make sure it´s not heavy with text and the work can speak for itself.

I use it as my digital portfolio, which means I don´t have to pay for a website or domain fee it also provides you with tools so that the process of creating a project is more simple.

What Content Delivery Network (CDN) solution do you use?

McKayla C.

"Great Online Portfolio"

What do you like best?

Behance has for years served as a great platform for an online portfolio. It provides artists the chance to showcase their finished or in process projects and receive feedback from their peers around the world. It's a great tool for any digital artist.

What do you dislike?

I've never found the format/layout of the site incredibly appealing. I feel like it's a lot of clicking and hitting the back button when looking at others work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Behance is not only a great platform for your personal projects and feedback but it's also a great tool for inspiration. Scanning through Behance gives artists the opportunity to see see art from creators around the world. It's truly an artists based community.

Behance allows me to get feedback on in process projects which allows us to get an outside, unbiased opinion on major things like packaging refreshes or rebranding. Things that it's easy to become complacent on with an in-house team.

Aakash M.

"A platform for designers to show their skills, but outdated"

What do you like best?

I like its grid structure and easy to browse it and upload your work. A good showcase for someone with no personal website.

What do you dislike?

It's slow and sluggish. The interface feels aged and there are no good tools to do on the fly editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe that Behance is a good start, but if you are a product designer, it would be beneficial to have a single website for your work rather than a third-party site.

I used to use it to showcase my graphic design work. A simple URL was something I could share with anyone.

Karen A.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

It super easy to share and upload your work from any Adobe Cloud product. Its one stop shop for collaborations

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The collaboration possibilities with this software is a must for business organization. Sharing and getting feedback from clients also increase the ease of the product. Additionally, if you are trying to land a job what better way as share documents for them view other possible projects they may need to have completed. It is a perfect, portfolio, collaboration and communication of kinds tool.

It's not user-friendly to Non-Adobe members to view and review and online portfolio. This platform allows my student to share assets, have work reviewed, and collaborate on group assignments.

Toni O.

"Wonderful tool for showcasing your work"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to showcase your portfolio in a captivating way and to be amongst such wonderful like minded talent.

What do you dislike?

Not much! I would recommend everyone give it a try.

I was struggling with find the perfect way to showcase my work to clients, wanted a tool that could be as simple as sharing a business card and nothing is easier than giving my behance link 😊

Luke S.

"Great Portfolio for Freelancers"

What do you like best?

Behance is not only a great portfolio for my freelance design work, it is a great place to discover and be inspired by other people's work. If I am stuck and need inspiration, it's in my first three sites I open up and explore.

What do you dislike?

It's user driven, so if people are not posting work that relates to you, you cannot find helpful items for inspiration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not great for larger companies that want to keep their work under NDAs or less public.

It is a simple, easy-to-update portfolio to send to potential clients. It also is a place to gather and find inspiration when I am stuck.

Franco R.

"Best art/ design community"

What do you like best?

They badges by categories, behance contributes to the community's continued growth and rewards creativity

What do you dislike?

For some reason I do not like what the profile looks like when the cover photo option was added

Behance opens the possibilities to all people to show their work, I see my statistics for months, of each publication, I create collections with inspirations from other artists, it is fascinating.

Joel G.

"Enhance for Behance"

What do you like best?

I love that adobe has it all integrated together! I can simply work from Lightroom and it will automatically flow into behance when i'm ready for it to go.

What do you dislike?

Due to the fact that it's a hidden gem, growing a following is a little difficult.

I simply use Behance to showcase my photo work to additional people and also use it to draw inspiration for new projects.

"a human portafolio"

What do you like best?

An excellent platform for the dissemination of works in the professional field of design, art, video, fashion, 3D, etc.

Not only allows us to use it as a portfolio, behance gives us statistics of our publications, counting of appreciations, visits, profile visits, connections.

What do you dislike?

what I do not like has been the latest update of behance for mobiles on android, its design is something weird, and the interface is not aesthetic at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just enjoy this awesome platform

I have used behance as a means to expose my work in a simple and intuitive way. meet people in the field and establish connections.

Allyssa E.

"Fantastic Tool for Portfolios and Inspiration"

What do you like best?

I really like that I can search by specific Adobe products. You can see which product was used to create any designs uploaded. It makes it really easy to find what I need for inspiration or reference.

I also use Behance as an extension of my website portfolio and to build out my network.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. However, you can get a lot of spam likes from time to time.

I am hosting some of my portfolio work and using it to search for inspiration and examples based on the tools I want to use, IE: Photoshop, XD, InDesign, etc.

Agency

"Nicely organized portfolio website"

What do you like best?

Visually well organized and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Looking for new features and display for a wider variety of media.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Behance is really the industry standard and for the most part is the best public portfolio to have your work on. It got bought up by Adobe and then it became even more comprehensive and public. I would recommend to always use this as a primary resource and any others as a secondary.

Getting our work out there are reviewing work/design of candidates who are coming to our agency.

Carlos L.

"Best way to find new talents"

What do you like best?

I love it because it is didactic, I can see miles of works in one place, to see and use them as inspiration is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think it's a very good page, keep it yo.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a designer, illustrator, publicist. use it to publicize your work

In my area of ​​work we look for new talents in behance. we can filter results according to location and specialty.

I Use it to see the portfolios that the applicants send to the creative area.

"Behance is Very easy to use, even for a beginner."

What do you like best?

In my opinion, its extremely easy to use, secondly, it offers a large community of designers and their works. Also Behance is owned by adobe, and that gives me the confidence that i will always get the best when I'm designing and posting with behance.

What do you dislike?

If you want their paid service too, pricing sometimes can be on the high for a beginner with a tighter budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a creator, whether a photographer, a graphic designer like myself, etc, if you want a place to showcase your works to many eyes practically for free, then go for it.

As a graphics designer, i leverage the high level of exposure that behance offers to my works to get some Freelance jobs too.

C

"Every man Capable to prove themself"

What do you like best?

I want to insure the ground if any one wants to do something positive all door are open for just need self involvement to prove them self

What do you dislike?

Open the eye there has lots of opportunity to do positive so why give time in negative

This people who have no positive activity to insure a ground but they are setting on first row to play how to demotivat this type of lusher

AC
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Behance BeInspired"

What do you like best?

The platform is a great tool for creative to share feedback and get inspiration from other users across the globe. In addition, it's a great place to connect with individuals and companies to form strategic alliances.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It's an awesome platform to showcase your work.

We used Behance to network with other individiuals that have provided services that enhance our own brand.

"Enhance with Behance"

What do you like best?

It helps connect you with graphic designers, illustrators, and game designers around the globe and allows for people to see your work as well.

What do you dislike?

The search engine could be a little more easier to use. Sometimes you have to really search what you are looking for.

It gives me a lot of insight and ideas when it comes to projects that I am working on.

UP
User in Photography

"Good Idea but complicated "

What do you like best?

Inspiration, Inspiration and Inspiration. This is what Behance is all about. You can see wonderful things, amazing works of your peers and that moves you to create more.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit complicated. Cumbersome interface, takes time to figure out what to do and where to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I know people who lives in Behance. I know people who don't know what it is. They are all creative people. So if Behance is something that moves you, inspires you, helps you - go ahead and be there.

There is nothing to solve with Behance. Its like Instagram for Pros. For creative ones. For Artists.

UW
User in Wholesale

"Behance"

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use and also being able see what others have done with it is stunning to see.

What do you dislike?

I needed to use it to find a graphic designer, which I was able to So I did nothing I didn’t dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re into graphic designing and need a place to show your work this is the best place to view that.

I was able to find a graphic designer for my company. We needed one to be able to design our brochures, catalogs and installation guides correctly.

UE
User in Education Management

"Great for visual artists"

What do you like best?

I like that it offers a wide variety of templates to choose from.

What do you dislike?

I was looking for a way to display my music design and soundscape projects but non of the templates worked well for my needs.

I could see how it could help display graphic design works. No problems were solved in my particular situation.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Didn’t get a lot of activity on this site. "

What do you like best?

I liked having an online portfolio of sorts.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t really get any good business leads on it.

It was free and just as beneficial as a website if I was passing out business cards to people I wanted to see my work.

Learning about Behance?

* We monitor all Behance reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.