Jetpack Reviews & Product Details

Jetpack Overview

What is Jetpack?

Jetpack is a powerful collection of security and performance tools made just for WordPress sites by the WordPress experts. It is easy to set up, and works behind the scenes to ensure your site is fast and secure. It’s one less thing to keep track of, allowing you to focus on more important things – like running your business.

Jetpack Details
German, English, French, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

Security, performance, and site management tools: the best way to WordPress is with Jetpack

Automattic Inc.
2005
San Francisco, CA
@automattic
1,102 employees on LinkedIn®

Answer a few questions to help the Jetpack community
Have you used Jetpack before?

Jetpack Reviews

Showing 9 Jetpack reviews
Already have Jetpack?
What do you like best?

What I like most about Jetpack are the extensive features it has to manage a WordPress website, for example, it has modules for themes, website statistics tools, tools for social networks, ads, backups and more. It is very easy to install and use. I also like their price, since they have different plans and even a free version. Also, their customer service is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found that having all Jetpack modules activated the website can slow down its loading speed, so you have to make sure to keep only the functions that you will actually use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a user with little WordPress knowledge, Jetpack will be very useful for managing your website. It has a very profitable price since it has all the tools included in its software that you would normally have to pay for different plugins. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jetpack is a very useful tool for our website, since it allows us to schedule backups, see the statistics of the users that have entered either by day, month or year, as well as to manage the content of the website. Previously, we had to pay different plugins to carry out the same tasks that Jetpack fulfills, so we have saved money considerably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Jetpack is very easy to use. Even if you don't understand how WordPress works - you can make JetPack work!

The feature that I like most is free CDN. I use it on client sites when client don't want to pay for CDN and want all in one easy solution.

We also get simple analytics which can serve most of the small websites. If you want to get rid of tens of plugins and get an easy all in one solution - JetPack is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you don't use all features - which you probably don't - JetPack can slow down your website.

If you are a technical user - I suggest you get faster solutions.

I personally use other plugins when I want certain features only. For example - if you want to use JetPack for image CDN only then I personally find using other CDN beneficial. However, if you want all in one easy solution from analytics, CDN to contact form - JetPack can be the best solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a technical user - then you should run a performance audit of your site before and after using JetPack. Do the same using other alternatives available on the internet and then decide what to use.

If you are a general user - use JetPack - it's easy and good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use JetPack on my clients' website when they don't want to be confused looking at tens of plugins in the WordPress dashboard.

JetPack is easy to use - You can get everything from Analytics to SEO Tools. My clients also love the ability to post by email.

I personally like free CDN that JetPack offers. And that's not the only thing - with JetPack - You get more than what you ask for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's simple in construction and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i can think of. It works great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend checking out the dashboard if you are using it to see different things it does Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im able to let my website manage itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director - Lead Engineer - Project Manager
What do you like best?

Jetpack statistics, image and vide CDN, uptime monitoring Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

mobile and web apps sometimes disconnects from the site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When implemented worked fine, but I have had some issues with CDN of images, stats for example are not being shown, sometimes I have not been able to post from the wordpress site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I signed up for Jetpack as a way to protect my site from attacks, enhance performance, backup of site via vaultpress, my main concern is hacking of my site, there is a feature that claims it block malicious login attempts, so far I don know if this is really being performed as I don't receive any notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Scientist
What do you like best?

You can back up your site without worrying about downtimes, access speed and storage space limits. It also protects your site from intruders. You can easily customize your site without the need for coding knowledge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has been helpful to me and I don't consider some dislikes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the best, back up your site without a worry of storage space requirements and leave it secured Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't have to accompany hardware requirements to back up our site, jetpack has got us covered. We don't need to insert other securities since jetpack works in securing our site too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

I like how Jetpack loads for my Wordpress sites quickly, prevents unwanted intruders and malware scanning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside of Jetpack is the cost of Pro Version for individual sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for solid security for your Wordpress Website I would recommend Jetpack with the Askimet Plugin. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jetpack helps protect against intruders and malware scanning. I like the report through the graph provided for traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Integration options, freemium services, traffic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everything of value requires a paid plan Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need a paid plan to get real benefits Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Live traffic, analytics, social sharing; Easy to connect your website to use with multiple sources! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

This is an all in one solution that works well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because this package tries to do everything, it's not best in class Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a best in class solution, look elsewhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an all in one solution, this is easy to set up and get working quickly. The price is excellent too Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account/ Marketing Manager
Hospitality
What do you like best?

It was very easy to implement with my Wordpress site and for a great price. Couldn't beat it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I didn't see anything in the software that I didn't like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Jetpack to help with adding an extra level of security to my old website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.