AnnounceKit Reviews & Product Details

AnnounceKit Overview

What is AnnounceKit?

AnnounceKit is a changelog service with fancy in-product widgets you can use on your website.

AnnounceKit Details
English, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish

kovan startup studio
N/A

AnnounceKit Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the AnnounceKit community
Have you used AnnounceKit before?

AnnounceKit Reviews

Showing 18 AnnounceKit reviews
Already have AnnounceKit?
Project Manager
What do you like best?

It's simple to use, looks professional and gives some great analytics.

I've also been really impressed with the support; a bug was fixed in 10 minutes and an idea was implemented in a day or two. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not got anything negative to say about them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use AnnounceKit for our release notes and an important thing for us was being able to segment our users to deliver different messages. In this respect it's doing exactly what we need but it's also flexible so I know we'll be able to make use of that; for example segmenting by location in future.

We've now got our release notes in the platform and have a communication loop with clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

COO
What do you like best?

The UI is neat and widget integration is simple. It was easy to set up in our app. It had all the features we were looking for, even some out-of-the-box features, such as post scheduling, multi-lingual support, GIF support, images, and more.

It was also crucial for us that our product update tool has an audience segmentation feature, because, at Waydev, our users are very different personas that require in-depth segmentation, which AnnounceKit has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything in particular, AnnounceKit does the job for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We opted for AnnounceKit in March 2020 and have continuously maintained a changelog over the website around every new feature ever since. The changelog has helped us bring more clarity to our website visitors, and we can educate our users about everything new at Waydev. For new visitors, potential leads, they get a collective page where they get to search and check if we have the right features that they need.

AnnounceKit offers a comment feed with emojis, and we were able to analyze interactions through that over the AnnounceKit dashboard, which has been great for us. We get notified every time a user engages with our changelog, using the Slack integration.

It seems like they are always working over new ways to enhance the capabilities of the platform. They helped us get closer to our customers and we’re able to provide a more robust and agile-driven platform to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The design is so sleek and minimalistic. I had the idea in mind to have a "news-feed" -esque section of our website, but was having a hard time finding a plugin that was designed well enough to fit in seemlessly with our site's design. Announcekit was going to cost us a bit more than other options out there, but we decided it was well worth it. We're really happy with how it looks and this product was definitely my top choice after looking around for similar ones. I've also contacted their customer service a couple of times, just with setting things up and they were really responsive (like chatting with me within a few minutes each time) and helpful. I'm a bit of a novice with backend work, but it is all really user-friendly and easy to setup. If you have questions like I did they're really quick to respond and get things figured out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could take the logo off the widget, but it is offered if you get the top tiered plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a couple questions when initially setting up the widget on our website, but their customer service is so good and helped me realize what I needed to do to get it running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Besides being easy to use and extremely flexible the absolutely best part of AnnounceKit is their support. It doesn't matter how good a solution is if the company behind it does not provide good and responsive support. The team at Announcekit is AMAZING, they are SO responsive at all hours and I've never chatted with anyone who didn't provide great answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ther is nothing that I can think of to list as an answer to this question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a software company this is a MUST tool if you want to keep your users informed. It's a great and fun way to communicate with your users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had a MASSIVE problem communicating with our customers effectively and in a timely fashion. Being able to engage our customers directly through our application has had a measurable positive impact on our customers. We keep hearing from them how happy they have been seeing all the latest news. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to provide my client access to (1) portal (AnnounceKit)....and give them the ability to post announcements, updates or information directly into the WordPress site (we manage for them). This is MUCH easier than giving them admin-access, or setting up a clunky "front-end-posting" feature on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like a few more widget-customization options, maybe the ability to filter widgets to only dispay certain topics....but this is all truly-unnecessary, as the default features are flexible enough to meet our use-case perfectly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and get the trial, this is very helpful! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly provide our site-visitors with continuous updates (in a very clean interface), and allow our client to post content directly to their site-visitors without needing wp-admin access or literally ANY technical-experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Took 2 mins to get setup and going. Really flexible in content and formatting. We include videos, gifs, and links in our release notes. It's also been great so that everyone on the team and easily have one place to track and see all our major releases. The support team was helpful whenever I had questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to use it on native apps as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping users informed and engaged on new features. Getting feedback on releases. It's streamlined the whole process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The UI is intuitive and I like that it supports rich text so I can include how-to or explainer videos in my announcements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No major downsides. There was one instance where I didn't know my announcement wouldn't expand if I had selected the "Summary" option instead of the "Full Post" option. That was cleared up after a quick chat with support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AnnounceKit helps us get the word out about product updates or feature announcements. While we have other mediums for announcing the launch or an update of something, being able to do it in-app very quickly is really helpful in increasing adoption of a feature or spreading awareness about an update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IN
What do you like best?

The layout is very simple and intuitive. I appreciate that you can "pin" elements, add tags to help organize the information and add images. It was the perfect tool for our purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Formatting is a little limited. For longer posts, it is a little difficult to organize the information because you don't have a lot of formatting options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a simple way to post updates or articles, I'd highly recommend this product. It's easy to use, looks beautiful, and gives you what you're looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're keeping our clients informed on the status of our company updates by installing this on our main webpage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

It's a very easy to use tool to quickly update your user base with updates about the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really it fit our purpose perfectly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their technical team is of the highest quality and more than happy to help you implement the software and make usage a success! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to update our client base with new features, without having to email them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great intuitiveness, full functionality and incredible support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of white labeling e-mail server for users' notifications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need simply communication tool for your SaaS's users I'm pretty sure that AnnounceKit is for You. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I had a problem how to communicate to my users in simple way, but with segmentation for roles, clients, languages, etc.

I've made the whole communication thanks to single widget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

We are using it on several properties to convey quick announcements that get lost otherwise. We like how simple the product is to use, that it requires virtually no training, and the team, especially Amiraly was really patient to make sure we were taken care of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This product is just what we were looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

No brainer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Huge impact in communicating news and updates to our client base, many added benefits such as notifying the subscriber base for quick notifications and SEO value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CPO
What do you like best?

I like the way you can automate messages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't link to bag my clients to subsc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving product communication with my clients and, specially, with my internal team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

CS attendance was the best experience for us Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing, he was very attentive and quick in service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

billing problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product and how responsive the developers are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall - it's a great product with a great team behind it. Really can't complain. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A single place for us to announce our project enhancements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder - Linkedin Master
What do you like best?

What I like the most on AnnounceKit is how easy it is to use. It took me less than 30 min to put everything in place. My team and user are thrilled by it. I am getting great value from it.

I also need to say that their support is outstanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I see many opportunities for their product to growth, but there isn't anything I dislike about AnnounceKit Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am communicating faster and better all new features for Monuv's users. New sales opportunities has already pop up from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create and schedule posts, and then to keep it all in one place for people to remember previous updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any downsides to mention at this time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simplifies our release notes process.

Better communication with our users.

Provides another method to better drive adoption of new features by communicating to users within our product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use and to customize. Many widgets can be used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't stumbled on a drawback yet. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I let my user know our new features on the Backoffice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Functionality, features, and pricing and above all the support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Earlier there was no draft saving feature which caused my posts to disappear sometimes unexpectedly. But that has been taken care of now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping the users updated without too much hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.