ALTO Exchange

4.7

ALTO Exchange Increases supplier adoption and reduce on-ramping costs by eliminating unnecessary complexity. ALTO's Procure to Pay solution allows organizations to simply choose their preferred level of integration from manual data entry, Excel upload capability to XML format.

Work for ALTO Exchange?

Learning about ALTO?

ALTO Exchange Reviews

Ask ALTO a Question
Showing 11 ALTO reviews
Mark L.

"Spectacular customer service! We had our tech support ticket solved Sameday,"

What do you like best?

Live Chat, customer service, turn-around time on responses were all stellar! Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

I think the batching system could be improved. As some loads will be 1000+ line items, and it took over 3 hours to load.

Easy solution though: we simply called customer service and they loaded in the back-end for us. (we will probably do all batch loads this way going forward)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The customer service / live chat is fantastic; always solving my issue same day.

High Speed procurement information exchange.

We've realized process time reduction

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ALTO Exchange
Belinda K.

"I was able to eneter an invoice"

What do you like best?

The man I spoke with was very understanding and patient with me. He answered all my questions and I was able to submit an invoice while he coached me through it.

What do you dislike?

the program is really easy use to use once someone walks you through it!

The originator not being listed to choose from - in my case the student taking the course

cutting down on postage to mail invoices!

What Billing solution do you use?

Noel U.

"Efficient and simple to follow up on"

What do you like best?

The convert PO to invoice functionality and the Dashboard with the invoice status at a glance. Advance reports functionality and the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

It times us out pretty quickly and have to constantly sign back in. Would like it to be easier to edit information on the line items.

It gives us a quick understanding of where our account is with our clients at any given time.

Gerri L.

"easy to follow"

What do you like best?

I can call in and get assistance quicky

What do you dislike?

filling out all the info as well as scanning invoice in ,, SHOULD JUST HAVE TO SCAN AND SEND

unsure as we still have to mail invoicing out to company , so this is a extra step to do at month end

Star C.

"Credit"

What do you like best?

Service was quick & professional & the follow up was as promised

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I disliked about the service I received

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once you learn what is required it is a very effecient system

Invoices that still weren't approved

"good service"

What do you like best?

The alto crew was helpful in working through some initial setup issues. The program uses a lot of self filling options which speeds up the data entry.

What do you dislike?

Still am learning the system, so it took me a bit of time to get through my first invoice. I expect it to get better as I become familiar with the system

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It seems user friendly

Meeting customer requirement

"I am new to Alto Exchange and called to find out if I was processing the invoice correctly or not."

What do you like best?

The man that helped me on the phone was very helpful and patient. He did everything to give me the best help.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no dislikes. I have not been on this site long enough to adequately express any dislikes.

We process invoices for payment on line through Alto Exchange. The benefit is that the invoices are paid in a more timely fashion.

"Was a very quick, efficient experience"

What do you like best?

I love the Alta Program. One of the better programs I have to work with.

What do you dislike?

That not every company uses this program!! LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy program.

We have faster receivables come through. I love the emails saying they are approved, or rejected. Very easy.

"ALTO Exchange"

What do you like best?

I like the pie charts and how the system is colour coded.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, no issues yet. I have been enjoying the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep the system easy to use as it currently is.

Its a great resource for invoicing customers.

"add email inbox button please. I was failed to look up for the email that I proviously sent."

What do you like best?

I like the layout of ICG. If it can add email inbox, it would be easier for users.

What do you dislike?

not that easy to use. no where to find the previous conversation.

The benefit is we receive notice for invoice status.

"The person who helped me was very helpful and answered my question promptly"

What do you like best?

That my problem was resolved quickly and he made sure that I my question was answered correctly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with Alto exchange

Easy invoice entering

Learning about ALTO Exchange?

* We monitor all ALTO Exchange reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.