Aiveo

Aiveo is an exciting new issue tracking system that will simplify your process. They got you covered from start to end of your project at a great price.

Work for Aiveo?

Learning about Aiveo?

Aiveo Reviews

Ask Aiveo a Question
Showing 58 Aiveo reviews
Aiveo review by Janeth T.
Janeth T.

"Aiveo: a bug tracker very easy to use."

What do you like best?

What stands out about Aiveo is its ease of use. Other software is difficult when handling them. Aiveo on the other hand offers a very intuitive and pleasant interface from the graphic point of view that makes the work easier. In the same way, Aiveo allows creating labels, thus facilitating the tracking of each error. The task panel is well arranged.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to have more updates available. On the other hand it would be enriching to be able to add sub-articles to facilitate even more the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every organization needs an auotmatized tracking tool that allows efficiency to increase productivity. Aiveo is definitely a solution. It is a simple software that is easy to handle by those novices without much experience with tools of this type. If there is any doubt, the technical support service is extraordinary. They are always ready to answer our questions.

With Aiveo it has been possible to better manage, manage and divide our tasks within the organization. Handling it was easy. Our team in a short time discovered the functionality of each feature. The detection of errors has also allowed us to correct them immediately.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Aiveo
Aiveo review by Carlos H.
Carlos H.

"Aiveo: the best tool for tracking errors and management that exists today."

What do you like best?

As a tool to track errors is excellent. It is a very simple tool available to anyone with little experience in the area of ​​confection. The email service is unbeatable. Integrates with GitHub to perfection. It is updated with certain periodicity. The process to add users and clients is simple.

What do you dislike?

I do not have many negative things to say about Aiveo. I think I should improve the customer service a bit. On some occasions when problems have arisen, the answers have not been immediate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is a great tool for those people or organizations that want to maximize their levels of organization. The system allows to know the progress of each project as well as to give recommendations as a function of refining them. The best thing of all is how accessible it is from a financial point of view: it is cheap compared to other services in its style.

Aiveo has become an essential tool in our organization that has significantly improved our productivity, effectiveness and efficiency. Being able to locate faults in order to correct them during the process has allowed us to achieve excellence.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Aiveo review by juan c.
juan c.

"the best alternative for error tracking"

What do you like best?

Aiveo, the best tool designed mainly for tracking and tracking errors, and for me it is the best complete, it is based on the cloud, Saas, web. It is worth saying that its interface is the best and one of its features is the administration of tasks and the time record for the organization is the maximum and the best thing is that, despite being a tool to use it, you have to buy it , gives us a free version I think if I sit down to write more features, I would spend the day writing them, it is the maximooo.cuenta with a mail service is excellent in terms of reporting errors. The moment you report an error, edit it, change a status, add a comment and send an email immediately. For me, Aiveo is a great organizational tool, and constant updates (and the fact that it's free) have made it an invaluable part of my daily work process

What do you dislike?

Aiveo for me there is no disadvantage when using this software I have nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If aiveo tool to track errors and it works for me and what do you expect?.

It is surprising that Aiveo is the best tool, it is super useful, it provides the best results and the benefits are insurmountable if I had to choose another software. I am staying with AIVEO one and a thousand times

Aiveo review by Enyerbe O.
Enyerbe O.

"fantastic easy access software Aiveo"

What do you like best?

Aiveo is a multifunctional tool. has no limits is easy access has no complications at the time of use, has a very good interface that is really friendly and nice me since I use it charm it is worth saying that it has unique characteristics and qualities one of the things I like is the way he works that allows tracking and tracking about the progress of projects. has unique and original filters, despite being a simple tool is amazing everything you have. helping me do better things.

What do you dislike?

I do not think there is a disadvantage for an application as good as it is Aiveo. no comment .

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a tool that I would recommend all my life is authentic has no alfuna copy or anything to envy to other software. use it and you will love it

There are so many benefits with Aiveo that I do not know how I could start. What I can express is that it was the best tracking tool I have used in my entire life. I did not imagine that something so simple could do as much or better for our company. By making us grow and evolve it is worth noting that customers are satisfied with the results.

Aiveo review by oscarlett m.
oscarlett m.

"Aiveo lammejor online error tracking tool."

What do you like best?

Aioveo is one of the best online error tracking applications that I could have found since I used it. I am fascinated by each of its features. I can also say that its interface is the best and most flexible with it. I can easily create projects and users, good analysis Well organized and simple solution.It's free for teams of up to five users and is super simple. I love it for its simplicity / clean appearance. Kinda reminds me how easy it is to use Slack for instant messages. Bonus points are very quick to implement changes and updates in Aiveo for the features you request

What do you dislike?

basic characteristics. It could be more robust. Slow updates sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it to Aiveo as it is never easy, it does not have any complications, your company will thank you as soon as you use it. has a great free aversion

Aiveo the main thing is an accessible tool to buy is a tool that since I used it did everything for me. saving a lot more time at my place of work. He does not change it for the world

Aiveo review by William Alberto P.
William Alberto P.

"Excellent tool to manage tasks and track mistakes."

What do you like best?

Aiveo is very easy to configure and use because it has an interface that makes it possible. The learning curve with this service is moderate. It seems to me that the board where the elements of work are arranged as well as their integration with GithHub are very good. It adapts very well to our needs and has an unbeatable technical support service.

What do you dislike?

When I tried to update it seems like it slows down a bit. I think you should review what this failure is. I can not see another thing that I do not like about Aiveo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If what you are looking for in a tracking system of errors and problems that allows you to exponentially raise the quality of your services then Aiveo is the solution. In a short time you will begin to see concrete results. I tell you.

Aiveo is one of those herremientas of work that when they arrive they change us and they improve the life. In our organization, our production process has improved significantly. It has saved us time and energy to achieve better levels of organization. It was worth using it.

Aiveo review by enyerber arnaldo l.
enyerber arnaldo l.

"Incredible, image tracker"

What do you like best?

AIVEO, without a doubt the most powerful software that I have handled, has allowed me to work easily detecting any failure that may be found in my projects. Thanks to this I can fix it on time saving is a completely free application. The ease of use and the interface are intuitive. I like that it is not a complicated tool at the moment of using it does not contain unnecessary functions. For me it is the best application I could find and its features are like time tracking and task management to help users track and organize work, plan and meet deadlines, and monitor progress. Aiveo meets the project management needs of companies of all sizes.

What do you dislike?

A disadvantage that you can find in Aiveo is that it is usually slow to update the information. I could not say more since there is very little time I have been using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

incredible tool is the solution that we have searched so much, to solve the shocks that usually appear in our projects and tasks is the most expected and the best thing of all is that you will not spend money is totally free.

I can note that this tool has been used very little time and has given me multiple results, it makes my work much more professional being punctual when it comes to completing my projects. Thank you for creating this great software. It is the solution

Aiveo review by LUCIANO R.
LUCIANO R.

"Great tool for error tracking"

What do you like best?

I have been using Aiveo to track bug issues that have occurred in my projects, it is such a comprehensive tool that helped us to work on both large team and individual projects. It is very easy to acquire has a free version to make use of the tool, it is essential to use it with internet connection 'for my own best application in the world I do not regret to use the benefits are incredible is a tool so powerful. I deliver in all aspects! It's not too complicated, but it still has all the essentials that are needed to keep track of multiple clients, tasks and the status of each task. Aiveo is definitely a GREAT application, and does 100% of everything I was looking for.one of the things that I love about this application is The work board and the integration with GitHub. They are the maximum. I know that if I explore the application much more I can discover bright things about it.

What do you dislike?

Not as rich in features yet as other bug trackers. I think you can still give a lot more to be such a good application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo if the best error tracking tool online is the maximum I recommend it 100% if you use it you will not regret it.

Aiveo is a simple and intuitive application and the interface is not the best tool I could ever imagine that this application was so fast and so powerful that our work as a company is the best as professionals. If I were to choose I would choose AIVEO AGAIN

Aiveo review by CAROLINA L.
CAROLINA L.

"THE BEST IN ERROR FOLLOWING."

What do you like best?

Aiveo is the solve all my problems is a simple application based on the ideal cloud for tracking errors is a highly advanced tool I can track both the time and progress of each project or task. The system is constantly updated In addition Aiveo provides a general description of the task states through colors to make it much more attractive and original.Error notification is very easy. You can create your own labels, error status. All interfaces are well designed and easy to access.Aiveo is an excellent value for money. As the only developer I do not use it frequently. I think it provides all the functionality I need

What do you dislike?

It is an application that I have not used much and I really have not found anything negative, everything has seemed great nothing to complain about

Recommendations to others considering the product

Application and tool of great utility is accessible to buy it ideal for large and medium companies never imagine that an application was so powerful

I can emphasize that Aiveo is the best and very great application to us. We have lived life since we tried it, it has made us work and be much more responsible making deliveries of projects on time and of excellent quality. The important thing is to meet and satisfy the needs, both work and Of customers,

Aiveo review by Ligia T.
Ligia T.

"Track Aiveo problems""

What do you like best?

Aiveo is a super hyper mega application never seen is the maximum to track project errors one of its features I can say is that it includes a task panel to view the status of your projects. in addition I think it would be the most incredible thing is that its interface is simple, clean and friendly in turn has a variety of paid plans that start from a free version of only $ 10 a month which is fully accessible for large customers and medium businesses.easy to segment projects and see analysis, but the system is as good as the data that is entered. The software helps me to easily transmit to the administration how much work is needed to achieve a limited delivery date

What do you dislike?

Some of the biggest missing features are the integrations with other systems. and thus achieve much more extend the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best is impeccable easy to handle has infinite qualities that hardly use it will not leave it is economically accessible.

As a leading banking company, I can say that our experience withAiveo was fantastic. Our team uses it daily and as the error tracking tool as it notifies us of any irregularity that may be happening and thus quickly respond to it in a short time (it is our solution).

Aiveo review by Gerson P.
Gerson P.

"The best service to monitor errors"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Aiveo is that it has a very well designed interface that has allowed me to learn how to handle it quickly and at a professional level. The bug reports are very complete. It allows me to segment the projects and see the analyzes separately. The dashboard is pleasing to the eye and very functional.

What do you dislike?

Aiveo is an excellent tool as long as we have an internet connection. It would be interesting to do some update that allows to have a version of this software that allows us to work from any space, even without internet connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Handling Aiveo does not require more preparation. It does not have a complex learning curve. In a short period of time you can plan your tasks. If there is any doubt, the technical support service is a good option. It's time for you to try Aiveo if you want to significantly improve productivity in your company.

Aiveo has allowed us to handle the work flow in our company very well. The investment has been small if we compare it with the excellent service provided by this software. Day by day we have improved thanks to the bug reports and the way we corrected them.

Aiveo review by Veronica H.
Veronica H.

"Aiveo: the best way to find solutions to management problems"

What do you like best?

Aiveo has a simple user interface that makes it easy to learn how to use it. It is easy to install. It works very well when monitoring. It allows you to attach sheets in Excel format as well as JPG formats. The technical service is unbeatable.

What do you dislike?

I would like the workspace referring to the time sheet to allow several weeks to be viewed at the same time. Only one week allows observing what sometimes is somewhat uncomfortable because it becomes a limitation at the time of making a record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is very useful for those companies that are growing. It is a robust service that detects faults on time. It is simple to use and on the WEB there are a few tutorials that can make the way easier. Try with Aiveo. They will not regret it. I assure you.

Aiveo has allowed us to order, discriminate and organize tasks in a more practical way, which undoubtedly is a valuable contribution to the work process. In the same way it helps us locate problems to find solutions later. Aiveo is the maximum.

Aiveo review by Kevin R.
Kevin R.

"easy and light work tracker"

What do you like best?

I have been using Aiveo since it was available for public use. During my current job, I have used it almost exclusively to track my notes and work tasks. There are a couple of things that I like about this product: - 1) Ease of use.

3) The UI / UX is great. I have seen other error tracking tools with very bad user interface / UX.

4) The email service is great.

What do you dislike?

Not much. This is a perfect product, but expect more user levels (access) here. Users can be easily expelled from a project, this should be controlled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the maximum I would recommend with closed eyes will be delighted to use it also has a free version to make use of the application.

As an IT-related company, our team of software developers often uses Aiveo as the error tracking tool here. It helps the course very well, as it can notify any error problem and users can quickly address the situation. This woman does everything for us.

Aiveo review by Remigio M.
Remigio M.

"An excellent tool that helps us better manage our tasks"

What do you like best?

Actually using Aiveo is a very simple process. Even a child could do it. I like how the tools are arranged on the board and how it is integrated with GitHub. It is fast which allows time to be saved with each process. The interface is simple. It allows us to detect faults to correct them and significantly improve the production process in our company.

What do you dislike?

Without internet connection it is impossible to work what can become a limitation at times. In the same way I would add many more elements to the analytic. I do not see more negative aspects in Aiveo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is ideal for those looking for an affordable and easy to configure service. It is ideal for tracking errors. In the same way, it allows for closer relations within the team because it bets on collective work

Aiveo has been a great ally when managing tasks inside the company and correcting failures. Aiveo has helped us greatly to grow as a company: from knowing the progress we have experienced, to measuring risks in relation to costs

Aiveo review by Yasmin M.
Yasmin M.

"A very useful tool available to everyone."

What do you like best?

Aiveo has many features that make it a very useful tool when developing projects as a team. One of the highlights in this software is the fact of having the ability to manage and track tasks, as well as the errors that may arise from them. In the same way, this service allows us to rigorously monitor the progress of each project. The filter option is very good as well as the interface that makes everything look simple.

What do you dislike?

I think there are missing options such as the definition of user fields as well as the relationships between problems. I find nothing negative to say about Aiveo. So far he has complied with what he offers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is ideal for those companies and small and medium organizations that want to strengthen the organizational part. This service is very simple to manage. It does not take great training. In less than what you believe, you will already be handling Aiveo as if you had done it for a lifetime.

Since using Aiveo it has been much easier to manage tasks in a more effective and simple way. In the same way, having the option to track errors has allowed us to correct on the fly and improve each day more.

Aiveo review by Carlos A.
Carlos A.

"Simple but very useful An ideal intuitive tool for newbies."

What do you like best?

Among the advantages offered by Aiveo one of the most outstanding is to be a very good tool for the organization, which is constantly being updated thanks to its team of developers. Your task panel is well arranged, which makes the job easier. When we have presented a problem, the customer support team has responded quickly.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything bad to say about Aiveo. So far it has satisfied all my expectations. It is a good service that fully complies with each of the functions offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is ideal for those entrepreneurs who begin to take their first steps. If you need a tool that gives you the opportunity to follow up on your projects and find errors, then decide for Aiveo. I recommend it with property.

Aiveo has given us excellent results. Thanks to this service, the work in our organization is much more professional, providing us control and capabilities that we had not managed to exploit before.

Aiveo review by Micaela C.
Micaela C.

"GrAN APLICACION WEB DE SEGUIMIENTO DE PROYECTO."

What do you like best?

Aiveo is an extraordinary and easy to use application. I can say that one of its main qualities is my favorite. If something does not work well, the application indicates the error and explains how to solve it. It is very easy to combine action themes and attachments.1 - Easy to access, simple user interface 2 - Filters are good 3- Customization of type and priority and also labels. The ability to add comments, change states and priorities, and then tag experience areas made it work well for us. It was quite simple to use and did everything we needed. These are some of your favorite features I love and they have worked to the maximum.It was the best application I could find, I would not exchange it.

What do you dislike?

Aiveo, I can say that one of its disadvantages is that 1 - it seems to be a little slow when it comes to updating the rest, it is the best application 2 - you can work without connection, since it is hosted in the cloud. Adding a new task involves many processes and tends to take a long time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extremely simple application easy to handle has no complications Aiveo has no comparison.

I can limit from my personal experience to use Aiveo during these 9 months I have given incredible results thanks and its variety of basic functions make my work the best and the most responsible making deliveries in record time.

Aiveo review by Juan Ignacio C.
Juan Ignacio C.

"Aiveo is a great ally when correcting errors."

What do you like best?

Personally, I really like the basic functionality of this software. It is easy to handle. It is intuitive. The Kanban board option is very good and useful. Of equal it allows to update screenshots that can be shared in real time

What do you dislike?

One aspect to improve is to allow the interface to adjust correctly to various screen resolutions since this sometimes tends to become a problem. For example, the menu does not fit well on an iPad screen while on a 1080 pixel monitor it does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a service that offers an intuitive interface and that gives you the possibility to add users, clients and projects and follow them, I assure you that Aiveo is what you are looking for.

We were looking for a ticket tracking tool that would allow us to access the VPN of each organization with which we work. Aiveo helped us find that tool. Thanks to this service we have significantly improved in that we link with our customers.

Aiveo review by Marcelo Antonio C.
Marcelo Antonio C.

"A powerful tool to track errors easily."

What do you like best?

Its biggest attraction is how easy it is to use it. The monthly payment is not so high and fully meets each of the needs of our organization. It offers a very good free version. It has an unbeatable mail service. I really like the error notification service, allowing us to create our own labels. The integration of GitHub and the Task Panel function are done efficiently.

What do you dislike?

It would be positive that there was an option that allowed administrators to define which fields are mandatory and which are not. On the other hand, I understand that the information is hosted in the cloud, but it would be good to be able to work offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to know how Aiveo works, you can download its free version that offers very good features. On the WEB you can find excellent tutorials that help to better understand its operation.

Aiveo has allowed us to better understand and locate the inefficiencies and weaknesses in the different projects of our organization at a price commensurate with the service offered. It has been worthwhile to enjoy this service.

Aiveo review by Valentina m.
Valentina m.

"good and attractive tool to track my projects."

What do you like best?

I have been using public Aiveo. During my current job, the ease of use and the intuitive interface. I like that it does not complicate too much with unnecessary functions or that can not be explained with a simple button. The integration of GitHub and the "Task Pane" are also one of my favorite features. In addition, the ability to quickly add projects, users, clients, etc. and immediately start tracking is very good. It would be nice to have an option to force users to complete things like time records before updating tasks as they are done or completed.This is one of the features that I love the most has a better handling of attachments. It would be nice to be able to add files when creating a problem instead of having to add the file after creating the problem. Additionally, when downloading an attachment from a problem, the downloaded file changes its name to jibberish instead of retaining the name of the original file

What do you dislike?

You can not work without a connection, since it is hosted in the cloud. Adding a new task involves many processes and tends to take a long time. This would be one of the main disadvantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is wonderfully easy to configure and covers 80% of day-to-day functionality. The ease of use is the most incredible thing that exists, you will not regret it.

I use Aiveo extensively to manage my work, since our team works remotely. Having a means by which to coordinate our time and our efforts is fundamental to our performance. does everything in the best way has no limits I love

Aiveo review by luciano c.
luciano c.

"A great error tracking tool."

What do you like best?

I have been using the aiveo error tracking tool for a year. It is too simple for a person who has no technical background. The features and functionality allow the user to easily track error reports. Your mail service is excellent in terms of reporting errors. The moment you report an error, edit it, change a status, add a comment and send an email immediately. When it comes to ease of use, it is very easy compared to other error tracking tools and this is the best part that is in the cloud. You do not need to configure anything. It is a product of value for money. One of the functions that I think should be in the product is where it can filter the errors it has generated, since from the point of view of the tester it will be easy for a person to track the errors that it has generated. My overall experience was excellent with Aiveo.AIVEO has been the most powerful software that I have used, it has helped me to work with ease to detect any failure that my projects may have. Allowing me to solve them on time and thus be able to complete my tasks as a team in a short time

What do you dislike?

Board. Not bad, but it is made for an agile use, filling all the fields, otherwise it will not show useful information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

.Test the product and see if it matches your needs.

I just wanted a tool that could help me manage errors and tasks while I'm developing sites. This tool keeps me organized and efficient

Aiveo review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Very effective problem tracking."

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, Aiveo is the best application I can find to track errors and it offers an excellent way for the team to help online and manage projects. I really appreciate the easy-to-see dashboard that explains itself as a great way for teams to keep track of all their current tasks. As a software developer, I especially like the integrated function with Github, which allows me to easily add time and comments to a project from my commitments. The user interface is clear and intuitive, and the functionality is simple but flexible. Excellent error tracking tool. When we are developing a project, we notice that there are many errors and that it is very difficult to trace them all. So I started searching online and aiveo appeared as a blessing to us. It has an ease of use. Error notification is very easy. I can create my own labels, error status, the email service is excellent makes my job the best much easier these are all my favorite advantages

What do you dislike?

En realidad puedo decir que no encontré nada negativo acerca de este software, Nada en particular por el momento. No usé mucho Aiveo, cuando lo descubrí por primera vez y lo exploré, me gustó mucho

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple web-based error tracking / activity tool that anyone running a project should try..

These are some of the benefits that AIVEO could provide me. The work elements can be searched, sorted and filtered according to the priority, the type and the estimated time so that I can deliver my work at the agreed time with my clients and work group

Aiveo review by isabella m.
isabella m.

"Unsurpassed software for error tracking."

What do you like best?

I love Aiveo because it is an application for error tracking hosted with a simple user interface. It is handled very fast, has some features that I like as email notification messaging is so complete apicaion that I could not ask for more.

What do you dislike?

Aiveo is an application that since I used it all I loved it. I have nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL LINE TOOL FOR TRACKING MISTAKES AS AIVEO IS THE APPLICATION THAT SO LOOKS FOR IT SHE HAS EVERYTHING YOU AND YOUR COMPANY NEED.

AIVEO is the best tool designed for the tracking of errors since my company used it to change our lives. It is a wonder it is easy to handle and safe. It is a tool that has made us much faster in the delivery of projects and tasks

Aiveo review by Madeleyne M.
Madeleyne M.

"Intuitive and easy tracker"

What do you like best?

AIVEO is a very good tools to work with and an excellent way for my team to help manage projects in lines. It is easy to track since the process is divided into: errors, characteristics or tasks. It is fantastic thanks to her my team can deliver their projects on time planning our accumulated work, therefore, my team knows what to work on.

What do you dislike?

I have seen that the view is very limited from the kanban board. Probably the full screen view can help us see many more future tasks and move the tasks up and down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

magnifique error tracker tool is very complete fits the device we are using easy to use is ideal for you that you hope you will not regret it and the best thing is that it is totally free

In my personal opinion this tool is very easy to handle and has given me great results, it has made me stand out as a professional in my work area Thanks to the knowledge I have gained from this software. It is the solution of what we were looking for

Aiveo review by Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.

"Wonderful working tools for all process at work"

What do you like best?

I guess that is a nice experience for anyone. I can allow to gather all necessary requirements and plan to control advancements and surveys. The wonderful platform has the tools to make our projects succeed in every direction we moved on.

What do you dislike?

Iit is a very powerful service for work process which doesn't have any bad issues. But in such places interface design could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will have the ability to run and use most powerful projects which will be very productive and definitely will increase your working process. I hope you will like that platform and you will make a perfect introduce your projects. I don't spend a lot of time with the install so I can say that you can work without any problems.

We have helpful options for controlling advance. To Install all task kind and states to better fit our project's workflow. Much easy and better to log and track time spent on tasks to find out where our project's ineffectiveness are. We can supply our projects on time by planning our backlog into the stage.

Aiveo review by paulina r.
paulina r.

"Tracking Aiveo's problems - strength in simplicity."

What do you like best?

Aiveo is an insurmountable application. The truth has never worked with an application, so it has a completely friendly and intuitive interface. In addition, the ability to quickly add projects, users, clients, etc. and immediately start tracking is very good ... provides an excellent email service to users. Also the error reports are able to edit these errors, commenting. What makes other users are notified in the blink of an eye. Another thing that I love is that if something does not work, the service indicates an error and explains how to fix it is so short. Since I found Aiveo and we have not looked back. Instant productivity with zero learning curve! Everything makes sense and is very intuitive. Clearly, the team thought a lot about how to do things better for task management and problem tracking, and they have defined it. Great job! I found

What do you dislike?

I would like an option for administrators to make some of the fields mandatory, for example, when a developer is updating a task, it would be great to force them to update the time record of that task. this would be the only complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Elegant easy and powerful I recommend you will not regret having used it.

The benefits are incredible I never thought that this application could do so much this software helped us to easily transmit to the administration how much work is needed to achieve an established launch date, as well as to show what kind of impact the additional tasks had or the scope of the reach our goal. do not change it and use it as many times as necessary.

Aiveo review by Fritz C.
Fritz C.

"A powerful project management"

What do you like best?

I'll start with the interface, it looks nice and pretty functional. It is easy to customize and you can customize it to fit your needs. With this tool, you can easily track and organize the workflow for each project. It's easy to plan meetings with your team, time to complete tasks and even deadlines, so that your team always knows how much time it has. On the main page you can always see the status of the project, its progress and the tasks that the developers teen to be solved.

What do you dislike?

It would be more convenient to change the theme of design for different projects. It is more convenient to work on widescreen screens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of planning both small and large projects. It is easy to use and it is suitable for all our needs.

Development became easier. We began to control the entire development process. We look at how much time the employee spent on the task and try to organize the work that the tasks are done faster.

Aiveo review by Burton T.
Burton T.

"Control your working process with easy step."

What do you like best?

I can easy trank and organize every working steps which I need. With this platform, I can simply make creating, settle, and track tasks better. Also, I have the opportunity to bring our projects on time by planning our backlog into stage so our team always knows what to work on next. Great experience for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I'm working on this platform with all my team and till now we don't have any mistake which will crash our productivity. Also, big plus that this product is really easy for all of us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely great product to have at the company. With this solution, you will have the opportunity to create most useful projects which will be very effective and willful increase your working proceeding. Do your work right and in time.

We have great options for managing progress. We can use panel and time report to control progression and guarantee that our project stays on the timetable. We have the chance to visualize tasks in a broadside to get a better view of all process.

Aiveo review by Cyril C.
Cyril C.

"Aiveo - outsource coordinator"

What do you like best?

Easy to use is what we wanted to see first. You can immediately track the status and progress and the solution of each task. In this program, you can easily and comfortable configure projects and user accounts. I liked that you can track all changes to tasks, as well as attach media files. Regular updates and a blog for their introduction, of course, are a big plus of this service. I like that the program can be used for free.

What do you dislike?

Personally, for me, a minor minus was the sorting functionality. Perhaps, I could not conveniently configure the filtering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All people are different until you try not to know, but I recommend this program for those who organize employees on remote work.

Program for quick and easy task management. Each employee sees the tasks assigned to him and can quickly begin to address them. The most important plus is managing the work of remote employees, as well as coordinating their work.

Aiveo review by Alfred A.
Alfred A.

"The ability to work more on your project."

What do you like best?

I like to work on my interface and now I can create it in much easier and better way. I can say that we have a good and very useful working platform. To work more organized at work it is a good way for all my work.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues with that software. We can make a good work with my project. The solution is very powerful and very useful. Very helpful for every one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software gives a good ability to have a powerful work with your projects. Very useful tools which will help you to make your job better. Very good control service.

Very good tools to work with. We are can make all our projects in right time. Also, we like to have a planning every working stage. It is good to work better and make a big jump at our company. To control all of this process is extremely easy.

Aiveo review by Emili M.
Emili M.

"Powerful application for problem tracking."

What do you like best?

The interface is super functional, easy to adapt according to the needs you have, There are a couple of things I like about this product: 1) Ease of use. 2) Error notification is very easy. You can create your own labels, error status.

The interface is super functional, easy to use, the best is adapted according to the needs you have. With this tool I can do a follow-up according to the amount of work that should be done in each project. It is such a useful and complete application that I can make meetings with my team to see the status of the project, its progress and the tasks that are still to be resolved in the time agreed with the client. (It is the maximum ).

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage is in the design. The site in Aiveo does not seem very modern and for someone it will be enough to pass. I think the developers need to address this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AIVEO is wonderful, it's easy to use and manage, it's totally free, you will not regret using it, because it gives us everything we need

In my personal opinion I can say that this application was the best, I offer insurmountable benefits helped me to easily transmit to the administration how much work was needed to achieve a release date or delivery to the client. It is the best tracker of problems that you exist.

Aiveo review by Krystyna L.
Krystyna L.

"Track your work"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up. I can organize my interface in the more effective way. In one click I can allow to myself to organizing, and track tasks. Great Software I like it.

What do you dislike?

I like that solution very much. Great care about the project. That solution works for us. I and my team like it very much. Very great for everyone. Very good support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Aiveo has the best tools to create projects with higher quality to make any side be successful. Great work on track and control all process. To give you more to know about the project.

My team can deliver their projects on time by planning our backlog into the stage. So by this, my team knows what to work on next. Also, I can easily control all of this progress.

Aiveo review by Tauqir P.
Tauqir P.

"Nice, intuitive, user-friendly."

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and intuitive. Also, the ability to quickly add projects, users, clients, etc. and immediately start tracking is very good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular at the moment. I've not used Aiveo much, when I first found out about it and explored it, I liked it a lot but found a problem where any users I added to a particular project could kick me out, and I would lose access to that project. So I never used it after that. I again quickly explored it now while reviewing and found that the issue is gone (at least I think it is, could not reproduce it). I will start using Aiveo again.

Maybe add more customized roles, where an admin can choose which areas of the site a user can access, what they can edit or delete, etc.

I've not used Aiveo much, as mentioned earlier. Will start using it more now.

Aiveo review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Solid issue tracking for our project"

What do you like best?

We have Aiveo to track issues on a small project with a product owner, tech lead, PM, and a couple of developers. While the tool doesn't allow for quite as many distinct issue types as we'd like, we've found it has worked quite well. We are able to track an issue or enhancement throughout its lifecyle and provide enough information about the issue (description, type, screen shots, etc) to get it driven to completion.

What do you dislike?

We could use more issue types and better definition of issue states. Being able to define these with custom values would be huge addition for us. The product owner has said they would like a few more standard reports for getting progress reports back out of the system, but this is something that can be built by Aiveo with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strong recommend for small to medium size teams. This tool has enough features built-in for issue and enhancement tracking that you do not need to spend the money on a big-name product. Being hosted by Aiveo, this is a managed solution that does not put even more work onto an already overloaded in-house IT team.

We have gotten full issue tracking for bugs and feature requests. The product owner is able to supply requests for new features and upload enough information to get the developers what they need to build the feature. When entering defects, we can attach screen shots and supporting information as need and then track the approval workflow process.

Aiveo review by Adib N.
Adib N.

"Elegantly powerful issue tracking SaaS app"

What do you like best?

With Aiveo, we were up and running in all of 3 minutes and realizing productivity and project communication benefits immediately.

We looked at other issue tracking solutions and found that they are trying to do too much for what we needed. We also had a hard time quantifying the productivity benefits of all the features they were trying to jam into their software, which also created UIs that were unnecessarily complicated and unfriendly.

We picked Aiveo and have not looked back.

Aiveo is simple, convenient to access, easy to use, and really solid and secure. We have not seen a single bug or experienced any downtime - it's an enterprise-grade solution wrapped in a very elegant and intuitive UI.

What do you dislike?

I am not a huge fan of the name. I still find myself mistyping the web URL as Aeveio, Aevio...etc., Not sure what the name means, but I would have picked a one or two syllable name rather than three.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a fantastic solution for tracking software dev issues and the pricing is beyond fair. Highly recommended.

We are developing a cloud computing SaaS platform for Microgrid technology that can increase adoption of renewable energy and reduce project soft costs for Microgrid developers and investors.

We have to manage many tasks and issues, from UI, to analytics and reporting that we need to track and address. Aiveo has been a huge help in automating the tracking, communication, and asset management of our projects. We can collaborate, monitor and resolve issues from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Aiveo review by Nguyet Anh H.
Nguyet Anh H.

"Easy and useful project management tool"

What do you like best?

Aiveo allows for a great way for team to cooperate online and manage their projects. I really appreciate the easy to visualize and self-explanatory dashboard as a great way for teams to keep track of all their current tasks. As a software developer, I especially like the integrated feature with Github, which allows me to easily add time and comments to a project from my commits.

What do you dislike?

As a relatively newly developed tool, Aiveo still has lots of room for improvement in terms of better features and user interface. One particular improvement it is needing is the presentation of timesheet for all the different project. However, the developer team is very receptive of community feedback and I hope to see the improvement in the near future.

I use Aiveo extensively to manage my work as our team works remotely. Having a medium with which to coordinate our time and efforts prove to be fundamental to our performance.

Aiveo review by David S.
David S.

"Aiveo is a Great Basic Issue Management System!"

What do you like best?

What attracted me to Aiveo is also what I recommend about it most: It's very fast to get up and running. But most importantly, for new issue reporters--that is, my* App users--it's easy for them to begin reporting issues.

What do you dislike?

I've made a number of suggestions to the Aiveo developers for both issue corrections and enhancements, and so far I haven't received any feedback.

Look, if a user is passionate enough about your product to send you bug reports or product enhancement requests, you should at least say, "Thanks, we appreciate your feedback!"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aiveo is wonderfully easy to set up and covers the 80% of day-to-day functionality. Its end-user ease of use also means your users will be more likely to actually use it to report issues and make requests.

I'd recommend it!

Aiveo gives me a fast, simple issue management, and it gives my users an easy to use means of reporting issues in our products. Because it's easy and they like it, they use it! Another app vendor forces them to use the market leader (J) for issue reporting, but they don't use J because they hate it, so issues go unreported.

Aiveo review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Simple issue management"

What do you like best?

The user interface is clear and intuitive, and the functionality simple but flexible. The development team seems to be responding promptly to feature requests, having made several requested improvements since I began using the product a few months ago.

What do you dislike?

I have no specific complaints. Perhaps this is because my requirements are not demanding, but for simple issue management it works very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check Alveo out if you are looking for a simple and intuitive issue tracking tool. I think it's a really good solution.

That said, our needs are very simple, and we use it only for issue tracking, so bear that in mind when reading this review.

We use Alveo for simple issue tracking. Previously we exchanged emails, now we have a simple and intuitive centralised solution.

Aiveo review by Imam A.
Imam A.

"Simple and intuitive"

What do you like best?

- We only need the task list, yes a list, not cards. Because when the tasks are so many, the cards (like on trello) are not easy to read.

- The workflow for task also configurable, that is a plus.

What do you dislike?

- The column for creating new task is not configurable,

- The task due date sometimes differ (maybe based on GMT/UTC timezone??)

- The viewport for task are too narrow

- Cannot see (or maybe I dont know how) to see the previously completed task, when it created, when it on progress, when it QA, when it done. For auditing our workflow.

We are software development company, we maintenance legacy system.

Aiveo review by André F.
André F.

"Good but not great."

What do you like best?

My wife is a designer and I'm the developer on this small project, we both can use AIVEO to control issues and features without any difficult.

We tried some other, more traditional, programs like Bugzila. But they were too technical or too design oriented.

What do you dislike?

The usability is still a little too crude, it's nothing specific I dislike, but many small things that just could be simpler.

From the top of my had, I thing there should be a simpler alternative to change the status of a task. And it would be very nice if another user received a message when you mention them on an comment.

It's a small personal project and AIVEO is centralizing our design requirements, features, development status and bugs with no fuzz.

Aiveo review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"Effective tool"

What do you like best?

We've been using this for a month or two so far and it seems to do a good job of allowing us to track tasks and effort levels. The time reporting is a particularly useful feature for us, and whilst it's still not perfect, the Aiveo team seem to be open to feature requests and actively improving it.

What do you dislike?

Still some concern on how well it will cope with a larger number of projects, users and ageing. Hopefully the Aiveo team will keep the product evolving.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not yet 'enterprise' but a good option get going. Also a real chance to influence the development.

Project tracking and visibility. Time allocation and reporting

Aiveo review by Nick F.
Nick F.

"Concise and effective issue tracking and project management"

What do you like best?

Aiveo is simple in execution with no bloat or confusing interfaces.

It's a clear cut tool with all the features you need to run a lean sprint in an agile development environment.

What do you dislike?

One minor downside is no integration with my git repository. However, this feature is likely to be implemented soon.

Managing my work items between team mates on software projects.

Like any good issue tracking tool, we are able to consolidate changes to product in one place to better facilitate communication within the team.

This allows us to get features completed on time with good insight into the status of our project on a day to day basis.

Aiveo review by Visakh V.
Visakh V.

"Best Issue Tracker"

What do you like best?

I haven't come across any other issue tracker that is so intuitive and easy to comprehend.

What do you dislike?

If only we could assign themes to different projects it would have been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Issue tracking is a must whether it be a small project or big one. Always good to have a document or method to follow up on your work. It also allows the boss know that you are doing work. :)

We are use aiveo to track 2 of our big projects.

Aiveo review by Subramanya C.
Subramanya C.

"It's good to use it for free "

What do you like best?

The interface is very initative and easy to understand. And easy sign up. It's very easy to login n create the issue and update the details

What do you dislike?

Lot of space more s wasted in the design and if I am using in a small screen than its very difficult to use the site because I have to scroll up n down again and again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use bigger screen n for less of complex tracking

Clients raise their bugs n I resolve then

Aiveo review by Markus J.
Markus J.

"Simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, fast, and has most of the features we need.

What do you dislike?

I lack the ability to quickly get lists of tasks without having to manually set filter options every time. I want to see the list of tasks left for current milestone with one click. I want to see all assigned tasks for one person quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic usage it's great

Keeping track of issues and tasks for our web application.

Aiveo review by Umesh C.
Umesh C.

"Aiveo is simple but powerful tool to improve team's productivity. "

What do you like best?

Aiveo is simple but powerful tool to improve team's productivity and produce efficient end product.

Thanks Aiveo.

What do you dislike?

Till Now.

-------------Nothing---------------

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be with the current simple design and keep on adding features. All the best. :)

We are a small software development team. We use Aiveo as our bug tracking system.

Aiveo review by G2 User in Consumer Electronics
G2 User in Consumer Electronics

"Good"

What do you like best?

Simplified user interface that takes care of most of the use case scenarios

What do you dislike?

Would like if the user could customize it a bit more

Recommendations to others considering the product

A simple web based activity/bug tracking tool that anyone managing a project should give a try.

Designing inkjet printer control system. By using aiveo we have a better tracking mechanism for our features list, tasks and issues. It also gives the team as well as the management a better overview of the project activities.

Aiveo review by G2 User in Information Technology and Services
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"it came like a boon when i am searching for online bug tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Excellent bug tracking tool. When we are developing a project and we noticed there are many bugs coming and its very difficult that time to track all of them. So started searching in online and aiveo appeared like a boon to us.

What do you dislike?

Its overall doing good, need to improve or add features like after closing the defect it should be moved another place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add more features and compare with the current competitors.

bug tracking for our project development.

Aiveo review by Henrik F.
Henrik F.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Its constant development and really easy interface

What do you dislike?

it is hard to get an overview over the time spent.

Website maintanence

Aiveo review by User in Computer Software

"Aiveo is an easy to use productivity tool."

What do you like best?

Aiveo is intuitive and has a user friendly interface. It helps me keep track of bugs and provides a way to organize my tasks.

What do you dislike?

I did not like how the estimate time unit was only hour. There should be an option for minutes as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product and see if it matches your needs.

I just wanted a tool that could help me manage bugs and tasks while I am developing sites. This tool keeps me organized and efficient.

Learning about Aiveo?

* We monitor all Aiveo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.