Zoomforth Reviews & Product Details

Zoomforth Overview

What is Zoomforth?

Zoomforth allows the modern enterprise to build beautiful, no-code websites for everything from digital sales proposals to recruitment postings. What problems do we help you solve? 1.) Speed to market - Create mobile-friendly sites quickly & easily with drag & drop functionality 2.) Cost / efficiency - No need for expensive resources like web developers or designers 3.) Personalization - Simple to customise for compelling customer experiences 4.) Branding - In-built brand guidelines to ensure consistent customer experiences 5.) Security - Four levels of security to keep your content & customer data safe 6.) Data analytics - Valuable insights into how your audience is interacting with your content

Zoomforth Details
English, French

Zoomforth is a spftware that gather content, from videos to PowerPoints to pricing sheets into relevant and influential stories for buyers. Create content experiences from scratch, no design skills required and enable your team to customize any part.

Zoomforth
2012
San Francisco, CA
@Zoomforth
541 Twitter followers

Zoomforth Reviews

Showing 7 Zoomforth reviews
Already have Zoomforth?
What do you like best?

The Zoomforth platform is extremely easy to use, and allows me to design awesome pages for various purposes and audiences. The array of features and options give me control over designing my pages, sharing my content, and conveying my message. Their support team is amazing - extremely knowledgeable, helpful, prompt, and kind - and they continue to release new features that further enhance the already amazing platform, making it even easier and better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike - honestly! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoomforth is essentially our company's intranet - we link various sites and pages to share information and resources with our internal employees. This has allowed us to cut down on mass emails, convey information in a visually impactful way, and empowers our employees to find information they're looking for whenever they need it. We have recently started using Zoomforth pages to provide customized information and resources to our clients, and are discussing ideas around building Zoomforth pages into our sales/support processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I love how easy the platform is to use, and that there are training continuously being hosted to improve skills. The team is also very open to feedback and is always looking for way to enhance user experience. Zoomforth has been incredible in giving my team and I the ability to quickly build website to showcase information for our users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints! Zoomforth has been amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using zoomforth to build website for our team, so that we can centralize content and updates in one easy to view location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Executive & Content Editor
What do you like best?

I am using this software from the last 6 months and seriously guys it works amazing. The best thing about this software is you can create your own small website and you can upload a lot of things like videos, images, text and so on. It also gives you unlimited options and you can make the site simple, templated or robust according to your choice and requirements. It's pretty easy to set up and anyone can use this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am using this software from the last six months and I don't faced any kind of problems so according to me it's an amazing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The quality of the content they provide is excellent so I would I highly recommend this tool to everyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Incredible tool for making internal pages. It helps me organizing my content or documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Publicidad y marketing
What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to set up, has a good CI testing culture, and the code base is pretty clean and manageable; it's based on AWS with python and reacts. Truly a unique startup with a solid culture that supports remote work and believes in keeping work, life and balance. Everyone on the team is passionate about the product. We use modern tools in the frontend and backend, allowing you to constantly grow in a software function Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have more than 6 months using this software and until now there has been no problem with it, it is an excellent tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In general, the quality of the content it produces is of high quality, and the service of the account team is best-in-class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It offers the fundamental capabilities needed to successfully implement an account based approach, packaging highly relevant content in a way that is easy to digest and share, and that can talk to multiple decision makers. In addition, it plays an integral role in aligning marketing and sales, providing the necessary capabilities to build a coherent journey for the buyer while striking the right balance between marketing control and sales empowerment.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I like the UI, ease of use of the tool, and the helpfulness of team when troubleshooting issues. The team is incredibly responsive and does anything they can to help me solve an issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They have changed all the things I dislike! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching our clients in a digital, technologically savvy way has made an impact in our pursuit process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The software itself performs really smoothly and quickly. Much faster than any other similar product I've used (such as landing page builders, Canva, etc.) Lack of bugs is another nice part of Zoomforth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Zoomforth does to much for me, I find myself wanting to really push the limit with it and sometimes make customizations a little further than it allows. I recognize though, that these limitations are also why it is so fast and easy to use, so I'm not too disappointed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're selling 6 and 7 figure deals, and you want to really wow your client, empower your sales champion, and keep everything about the sale in a nicely organized and trackable way (yes, you can see who is reviewing your sales content), I would recommend using Zoomforth as the content experience platform to build your sales hub or content hub on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Zoomforth is helping me create custom deal portals for my large enterprise sales deals. Their secure, branded microsites are easy to spin up and can host all of my sales content: PDFs, whitepapers, PPTs, videos, and so on.

We also use Zoomforth for internal newsletters and large updates because the microsites are superior to HTML emails, especially on mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Specialist
Internet
What do you like best?

We use zoomforth mostly for internal purposes to house content on one specific idea (such as our annual upcoming client event, a new product launch kit, sales training content, etc). What I like about Zoomforth is that its essentially creating your own "mini webiste" where we can house all the need to know nformation in a visually appealing layout - and upload anything from videos, to text, images, etc which we have had limited capabilities from other sytems we've used. It also gives you the capabilities to make the site as simple/templated or robust as you need based on the amount information you are needing to disseminate to your audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having so many different landing pages can become cumbersome and cause confusion for our reps on where to go where. - also, the analytics are very basic. Ideally, our team would like to see more robust tracking and performance metrics to understand which pieces of content reps are utilizing, and vice versa - this will help our marketing team understand where to spend our time and the type of content that is resonating with our salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for creating internal landing pages, if you need a content housing system that is turn key, and intuitive for beginners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

staying organized with our content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Zoomforth?

Zoomforth Categories on G2