ZonePDF

ZonePDF.com is a convenient and practical tool for PDF conversion, PDF files can easily be merged, split and converted from JPEG, PNG, DOC, XLS, PPT and other formats.

Work for ZonePDF?

Learning about ZonePDF?

ZonePDF Reviews

Ask ZonePDF a Question
Showing 13 ZonePDF reviews
ZonePDF review by Ernest B.
Ernest B.

"great PDF conversion tool"

What do you like best?

This tool pleases me a lot because it is simple to use, I can make quick conversions and very easily, with just one click, and not only convert, I can also compress and edit the pdf files. I like that it is online and I can connect from any PC with internet access.

What do you dislike?

I'm happy with this application, I have nothing bad to say

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this software because I use it regularly in my work, I'm an administrator in a car company, and this software has seemed the best of all the converters that I have consulted, and with just one click I can convert files of any format to pdf and vice versa.

With this software I have been able to make conversions that with other software it was difficult for me to do, it has been of great help and it has benefited me a lot in my work, I am an administrator in a car company and with this software I elaborate the inventories of the company, the delivery notes, receipts, payment, and convert them to pdf for better management and without damaging the file, also the price lists that come to my email in pdf format, I convert them to word or excel with this great tool. Everything with ease and fluidity.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ZonePDF
ZonePDF review by Marck M.
Marck M.

"Excellent converter of any format to PDF"

What do you like best?

Zonepdf is a great platform to make conversions of different formats to PDF. I like it a lot because it is online, and I can connect from wherever I am and develop the classes of my students, since I am a professor at a university, and the conversion proseco for me is now very easy with this incredible tool, the delivery of notes I also create them directly in pdf format without complications.

I like that it maintains the quality of the image when doing the conversion.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing bad to say, this software is good

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I personally recommend this software, I use it frequently in my work, I'm a university professor, and this tool is excellent for converting files from any format to PDF. All files converted with this platform maintain the same quality. I recommend it.

This software has helped me a lot in my work, I am a university professor, and with this tool I can create my files in pdf without major complications, I elaborate the guides for the study of my students, the newsletters, and everything I do with much ease and speed; Zonepdf has benefited me a lot in my work

What File Converter solution do you use?

ZonePDF review by Sophia T.
Sophia T.

"The best Online platform to manage PDF files."

What do you like best?

It is a fast, safe and intelligent tool to manage PDF files, just by clicking on the document it will intelligently convert and save files and optionally we can convert them into Word, Excel, jpeg documents, among others, we just have to select the desired format.

The interface is very intuitive simply by entering the website we can immediately visualize all the available options and this makes the work much easier.

Anyone could use it without complications because it is super easy to perform any action, we just press the respective button and choose the action to perform such as edit, create, join, convert, compress and more.

What do you dislike?

I really like this tool online, it has worked very well and so far I have nothing to say against.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application because it has allowed me to quickly and easily convert pdf documents to different formats. It is also an online tool that allows us to register simply and quickly.

This tool has helped me a lot in my work because I have been able to manage documents in a simple and effective way and without the need to install any software on my computer, it has also allowed me to convert documents to different formats such as word, excel and jpg, and compress them by lowering their weight.

ZonePDF review by Wellman R.
Wellman R.

"the best tool to convert PDF"

What do you like best?

It is a great application that allows me to convert PDF files in Word, Excel and Jpg documents, very easy and fast, I just have to select the content to convert and in a click I have my converted file

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about the application, I think that this tool is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this application because it is easy to convert Pdf files to other formats such as Exel, Word and Jpg in a fast and satisfactory way

This application has helped me a lot because it can convert the information of my projects from pdf format to an Excel file and vice versa, in addition to the conversion of JPG files to PDF that is so necessary in the files of the company.

ZonePDF review by Annevelis Joana A.
Annevelis Joana A.

"An online solution to work my pdf."

What do you like best?

Online application that I use to work my pd files, f when I do not need to edit content and I do it directly from the browser, with it I can join several PDF documents, separate a PDF into several, compress size of a PDF, convert a PDF a Word document , Excel or PowerPoint in PDF, and vice versa all in an intuitive and fast way. It is compatible with all operating systems and I can access from any computer and place.

What do you dislike?

As it is an online application you need a stable Internet connection to be able to upload and work the pdf documents that you need to modify and it does not have the OCR technology to edit scans pdf

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You do not need to be registered to work with the application and it is available in several languages

It allows to edit and compress any personal or work document in a simple, fast, safe and high quality way

ZonePDF review by marlon s.
marlon s.

"zonePDF is the wonder to turn"

What do you like best?

I love this incredible tool since I can do the conversions in a very easy way.

I am a professor in a university and I like that all my files when converting them with this tool, maintains the quality of the image, and can be appreciated in any web platform.

This service allows me to make conversions from different files to PDF format in a very simple and fast way.

What do you dislike?

The service of this tool is very good, I have nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is really good, I use it regularly and I recommend it since it has facilitated my work, I am a professor in a university, and the study guides the edito I convert to pdf format so that they can study, as well as the notes, certificates. With this program everything is easier and faster.

I am a professor in a university, and the service that this tool gives me is very good, it has greatly benefited me when it comes to converting students' notes, study guides, certificates; in short, Zonepdf is very easy, simple and fast.

ZonePDF review by José Manuel R.
José Manuel R.

"PDF conversions in seconds"

What do you like best?

When I want to perform a conversion I use ZonePDF, it is super fast, easy and does not require downloading any program. I can compress, split and merge my files or convert them from PDF to Word, JPG or from Excel, JPG, PPT to PDF. It is perfect for large files and high quality images.

What do you dislike?

Perfectly adjusted to my needs, I have no negative comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ZonePDF is a fast, easy, safe and free converter that does not require any download and with which you can convert from or to different formats. It also allows to divide, compress and merge.

It is so fast that we save a lot of time and we do not lose the quality of the work. It is easy for anyone to understand its use and it is safe, since the files that we add are permanently deleted in the course of an hour.

ZonePDF review by Delvalle M.
Delvalle M.

"pdf editor."

What do you like best?

I use this PDF tool in my work site, since it offers me a series of options and I can work in a simple way and, fast my pdf files, both convert, compress, edit, add signature.

I get high quality file that any platform accepts.

What do you dislike?

It does not work for filling out pdf document forms or for batch conversion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's online so I do not need to download anything on my pc.

offers free conversion of 2 files.

It is an application of a simple interface that allows the company any employee without previous experience to work the files in pdf formats.

ZonePDF review by Frank S.
Frank S.

"The best PDF converter"

What do you like best?

zonepdf is a very easy to use program in very safe and has several options to convert files and get a very good job, one of the good things is that the registration is easy and fast for new users, one of the good things that has this page is that it gives me the option to create a pdf format and also gives me the option to edit pdf this does not have all the programs, I can say that it is one of the best pdf tools.

What do you dislike?

nothing because already with the above said does not leave me anything to be desired

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this program, I assure you that you will be very good with this software and that you will not regret it

It allows you to edit and create your own PDF format easily, quickly and easily.

ZonePDF review by Marien M.
Marien M.

"simple pdf editor"

What do you like best?

Simple app that does not allow the editing of the content, but if you have a large number of tools to convert PDF into JPG and vice versa and even transform a Word, Excel or PowerPoint document into PDF, you can also compress, join or separate several PDF documents

What do you dislike?

Does not allow the editing of content and the documents to be processed can not exceed 10mb.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an online editor so you do not need to download anything on your pc and it is integrated to gogle drive and dropbox

Good tool to convert pdf documents, which saves time when doing a job or project.

ZonePDF review by User in Financial Services

"A convenient software for pdf conversion."

What do you like best?

It provides very intuitive user interface which makes it easy to operate even for a non-technical user. It is very fast in terms of converting files into other formats. Its drag and drop feature makes it my favourite tool.

What do you dislike?

Its an Internet based software so in absence of internet connectivity user can not complete any task on this tool.

It is very beneficial for converting my office documents. I need to compress pdf documents to send them easily via emails and this tool helps me in doing so. It improves my efficiency at my work place.

ZonePDF review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"An allrounder pdf manager."

What do you like best?

I found it one of the best tools for pdf conversion. I mostly use excel to pdf conversion for my surveys and the results I get it from it are amazing. It always maintain the quality of my documents.

What do you dislike?

Its PDF compressor doesn't give as expected results. They should improve it.

It helps me to convert my survey forms into PDF for printing purpose.

ZonePDF review by User

"Easy to use and convenient"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop, very easy to use, good results

What do you dislike?

Can't honestly say I have experienced anything negative

conversion of jpeg to pdf

Learning about ZonePDF?

* We monitor all ZonePDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.