Zoho SalesInbox

3.8

Turn unopened emails into closed deals with the only email client built exclusively for salespeople.

Work for Zoho SalesInbox?

Learning about Zoho SalesInbox?

Zoho SalesInbox Reviews

Showing 13 Zoho SalesInbox reviews
Zoho SalesInbox review by JB F.
JB F.

"Does It Job But a Little Clunky"

What do you like best?

it has a complete package and leaves nothing out. it has a customizable feature that can help you. I would rate it medium in quality. In other words it will handle the small to mid-sized company. I don't think it is ready for enterprise level.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat clunky and not as intuitive at it needs to be. I found the training time and getting sales and support on board was double that of our last CRM. The features are rich but I think that should have a streamlined version to simplify for the sales force. Before I owned my own company I was forced to use SalesForce by the companies I was employed with. What I became was a SalesForce user and updater instead of a sales person. It plagues that salesperson and causes issues in productivity, in which it should be the opposite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

REally get the Zoho team involved in helping you customize your solution and be prepared to have a longer than expected learning curve.

creating a sales CRM solution that will simplify the sales process but yet increase sales and ROI. We are just now seeing the progress on solving this issue. The learning curve was triple what we thought it would be.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho SalesInbox
Zoho SalesInbox review by Len K.
Len K.

"Promises a lot but avoid"

What do you like best?

It tracks emails that you sent. You can set rules to organize your activities and prioritize which activities are worthy of further activities. Integrates with other products, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Mail

What do you dislike?

I am confused by the positioning of this product. It duplicates functions from Zoho CRM and Zoho Mail. I can understand the need for AI to sieve through emails and highlight important sales activities so that humans can decide on follow up. But there is no substitue for human gut feel and it cannot replace an actual salesperson, yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let's hope it improves in future but at the moment, trust your human sales instincts and training.

It did sieve out some leads for me and saved me a few minutes.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Zoho SalesInbox review by XAVIER S.
XAVIER S.

"Tools for any sells using zoho"

What do you like best?

This is the tool that need any sells persons in zoho. It was a easy tool to use, helped a lot of us to reach our sales goals , send the right e-mail, at the right moment. Following our pipe records.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to say negative about this particular software of zoho. I found 0 problems with it during a year

Recommendations to others considering the product

if your sales team have issue with following their prospect by e-mail, this toold can be a lot usefull for them.

And give you great feedback for managers.

Our company and manager tried to find new way for our sales team to reach their goals, and we growth our process with it.

Zoho SalesInbox review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Amazingly Effective for a Free Product"

What do you like best?

The way the processes are automated creates a really user friendly view of your leads and contacts with them. The program operates in a way that makes me feel we are paying a moderate fee monthly, but the program is in unbelieveable in value to a small start up business. We are still I,plementing processes for our leads and this has made our areas for improvement much more visible than our DIY struggle.

What do you dislike?

Seeking help and step by step tutorials is not always the easiest, but a pretty user friendly platform once you get over the learning curve.

Accelerating our marketing from word of mouth to ads and referrals was a big step in taking us from a part time law firm, to a law practice. We are learning how to seek our future clients and identify services that would be an additional need to our existing clients.

Zoho SalesInbox review by Stefan S.
Stefan S.

"Very surprising Email tracker"

What do you like best?

Zoho's integration from email to Salesforce is as good as anything out there for less money. I could not be more impressed.

What do you dislike?

The user experience is definitely not as modern or intuitive, however given the lower price the functionality in my opinion is much more important than the looks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have lots of leads in the pipeline and mostly communicate through email, this software is the easiest way to stay organized!

We use this for following up on Sponsorships and Partnership development.

Zoho SalesInbox review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"The right tracking stats without overdoing it"

What do you like best?

Unlike other pipeline tracking software, Salesinbox is not over-cluttered. It says exactly what you need to know - Who's opening your emails, and what they're doing. The data is presented in an easy to understand manner.

What do you dislike?

Although SalesInbox is not cluttered, the interface is not smooth. I personally find that there are too many tabs - it made the learning curve steeper and harder to keep track of my information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a basic email tracking software, this is a great way to start off

We use this software to track sales leads, monitor the individual status of these leads while also assessing the pipeline for future sales

Zoho SalesInbox review by Abhinav S.
Abhinav S.

"Easy to use CRM "

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard which provides with insights on daily tasks , pipeline overview , potentials.

What do you dislike?

I have used Salesforce IQ and pipeline deals before . I was used to the workflow in these systems and the UI.

Initially using Zoho was not easy but after 1 month usage it became more familiar.

At Digital natives , we manage all our Sales , client servicing and contracts on Zoho.

Zoho SalesInbox review by Consultant in Information Services
Consultant in Information Services

"New sales tool in your inbox"

What do you like best?

The best feature of the tool i like is Emails prioritized - my inbox gets organised and ready for review. I Know the important activities which needs my attention. I exactly now which notes are to be followed up and which i can keep pending.

What do you dislike?

I really don't find anything to dislike but i would like the tool to improve in features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it as it really gives you the flexibility for the price and makes value of your resources.

we followed a sales process and we needed to prioritize our tasks to make best efforts of our sales people. The tool helps us fix that challenge and makes every resource productive.

"The Integrated Inbox"

What do you like best?

Zoho Salesinbox, syncs with your Google email business mail and other Email providers

What do you dislike?

Zoho SalesInbox has a lot of options to choose from so it is hard not to like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Zoho has a lot of capability that are customized to the needs of the company. Companies can use Zoho for Sales, Recruiting, and Organizational affairs. Zoho helps to keep things organized for any type of business and organization.

Zoho SalesInbox gives the ability to send emails and show a tracked conversation which gives the end user the ability to keep track of the client relationship.

Zoho SalesInbox review by User

"Sales InBox is great management tool!"

What do you like best?

Sales InBox allows my marketing team to quickly focus on what is most important for new market penetration, continued market development, and continuing customer relations through their easy-to-use customer relations management system.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how it can be challenging to set up new filters and categories within the category, but with practice it can be done and is incredibly rewarding for further drilling down into your customer base.

My company solves marketing email problems such as overspending mail, targeting the wrong customers, and sorting return mail through Sales InBox.

Zoho SalesInbox review by Administrator

"Makes closes deals easy."

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to see emails connected to deals at a glance

What do you dislike?

I dislike that not all email addresses listed in my contacts/leads immediately show up in the correct category.

Zoho Salesbox allowed me to know whether or not potential deals are being responded to quickly

Zoho SalesInbox review by HEC V.
HEC V.

"more than just a sales tool"

What do you like best?

Its a new way of following up with sales leads and referrals

What do you dislike?

My only gripe with this software is how it integrates with my contacts and leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

provide more support to help user implement every solution for their day to day.

Follow up with leads, customers and referrals

"good mail tray"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the tracking and notifications of the most important conversations, it is fast and can be easily automated.

What do you dislike?

it should be a bit more intuitive and a little easier to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can include the zoho team to adapt the needs of your company to zoho salesinbox

the best thing is that you can follow up client to client and organize so that you can find the requirements of each of them

Learning about Zoho SalesInbox?

* We monitor all Zoho SalesInbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.