Yo!Yumm Reviews & Product Details

Yo!Yumm Overview

What is Yo!Yumm?

Yo!Yumm is a complete online food ordering and delivery solution to build marketplaces like Uber Eats and Grubhub. It is a fully customizable and scalable solution with a top-notch web interface for admins and easy to use mobile apps for sellers, buyers, and delivery staff. Yo!Yumm comprises phenomenal features empowering businesses with an unmatched online presence to serve the customers smoothly and gain a competitive edge in the market. It also allows business owners to explore all possible revenue channels to maximize the business’s profit margin. Yo!Yumm comes with 1-year of free technical support to troubleshoot any bugs or errors in the system. To know more about its features and pricing plans, visit www.yoyumm.com

Yo!Yumm Details
Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, English, French

Yo!Yumm is a marketplace builder to create an online food ordering website that helps people to order their favorite food from home.

FATbit Technologies
2004
Punjab, India
@FATbit_Tech

Yo!Yumm Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Yo!Yumm community
Have you used Yo!Yumm before?

Yo!Yumm Reviews

Showing 4 Yo!Yumm reviews
Already have Yo!Yumm?
Inventory Controller
What do you like best?

The ease of use, responsiveness, and speed is what stands out for me. YoYumm was my first rodeo in the Software space and it has opened tremendous opportunities for me in the food delivery space in my city. Afritastes.com Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My experience has been smooth, there's really nothing to dislike with YoYumm. It's been efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's worth giving it a try if you feel that it covers your basic needs. It did for mine and the team were very helpful in helping me set up and supporting me.

It might be a little complicated when you start but as you go on and get used to the system, it gets better. Dilsheen was also very much of help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

YoYumm helps me deliver food to people that don't stay close enough to restaurants in my city, I cover more ground with my orders and my deliveries. Providing service to the few that UberEats and DoorDash can't cover. The team of Fatbit which setice YoYumm have also been exceptional in taking care of the demands that I have faced in using YoYumm Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

The ease and accessibility of using the software. My child or grandma could use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some minor technical glitches but nothing major. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of food ordering and delivery. I absolutely love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Yo!Yumm
Computer Programmer
What do you like best?

The best thing about working with Yo! Yumm is to be able to program a space with functions and tools that adapt perfectly with the requirements of the client that in this case have to do with food. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The least I enjoy working with Yoyumm is that at times when saving saved in the configuration of an app when returning to work in that application I notice that I do not save the changes and I must make them again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are interested in creating an application that is related to food either to sell or deliver, I recommend that you use this platform because it is the most appropriate and provides all the tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Through Yoyumm I found a platform where I can generate in a practical, easy and direct way applications for my clients who are involved in the world of food. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ready made templates were helpful for someone new to designing this type of platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more specification optiosn Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my user experience it was good for market research against competing platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Yo!Yumm

There are not enough reviews of Yo!Yumm for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews: