WiseMapping

4.7

WiseMapping is an online mind mapping editor for individuals and business.

Work for WiseMapping?

Learning about WiseMapping?

WiseMapping Reviews

Showing 4 WiseMapping reviews
WiseMapping review by Awarun T.
Awarun T.

"With wisemapping, thought, ideas can be schematically displayed on a canvas"

What do you like best?

The fact that, you can link thoughts with web url for validation and the possibility of collation - when a thought is not clear to you, if its share with a colleague it can be well modified and clear enough for understanding.

What do you dislike?

You have to study the video to understand how to use it.... the GUI is beautiful though, with familiar dashboard; but its not like office tools, where a newbie could just select and drag a tool.

Well its used to display concept, idea clearly graphically; so far i was able to express an innovative idea with wisemapping and share same with an investor company who understood at first sight and implementation is ungoing.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about WiseMapping
WiseMapping review by Claudia H.
Claudia H.

" Create concept maps online"

What do you like best?

When I have an idea that I must conceptualize or do some process map, WiseMapping is very helpful. I'm just placing my topics and I'm joining them as I see fit, I can also add notes and icons. At the end I can save it, share it with my collaborators, print it or export it in different formats.

What do you dislike?

I can not add isolated topics but at the beginning, therefore the idea should be clear before starting to make my map and this is a disadvantage when it comes to online jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It allows to create mental maps online to be able to conceptualize the ideas, it is free and learning to use it is quite fast.

Create maps of ideas, projects and processes to be able to materialize them. It helps to be clear about the guidelines to follow and thus avoid improvisation.

What Idea Management solution do you use?

WiseMapping review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Diagrams that make sense"

What do you like best?

I like that the whole design element, it makes dissecting and digesting a new project so much easier.

What do you dislike?

When a map gets really big sometimes it can get confused on what I actually am clicking on without zooming way in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to learn, it can be frustrating at first learning all of the components but it is worth every minute of training.

Brainstorming projects before they start. We have a much clearer game plan with boosts productivity and efficiency

WiseMapping review by Wafiullah W.
Wafiullah W.

"One of the best mind mapping service available."

What do you like best?

It is one of those apps that allows you to just jump in and start brainstorming. They have a free version that most small creative agencies can adopt.

What do you dislike?

Really the design of its homepage could be more clear. The product is great but the website is a little confusing.

Story building, wire framing, and conceptualizing

There are not enough reviews of WiseMapping for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about WiseMapping?

* We monitor all WiseMapping reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.