Webroot Threat Intelligence

4.7

Webroot delivers next-generation network and endpoint security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe.

Work for Webroot Threat Intelligence?

Learning about Webroot Threat Intelligence?

Webroot Threat Intelligence Reviews

Ask Webroot Threat Intelligence a Question
Showing 6 Webroot Threat Intelligence reviews
Webroot Threat Intelligence review by Anthony Frank P.
Anthony Frank P.

"Webroot Threat Intelligence - Beat the pace of current cybercrime."

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

It operates in the background to avoid identity theft and data related to bank payments. As if that were not enough, it guarantees safe browsing on the Internet by exhaustively checking URLs. Also alerts to suspicions of 'Phishing', ie websites that try to trick the user into providing their personal data by posing as an entity, company or known user.

What do you like best?

Blocks malicious incoming traffic

Identify and combat attacks on the perimeter of the network.

Requires compliance by users.

Avoid access to unwanted websites or sites that we do not trust.

Beat the latest malware.

Stops infections before they spread or cause damage.

Protects users from phishing attacks in real time

Speed, does not consume machine time.

It does not consume memory or disk space.

Always updated.

Very low false negatives.

Very high security with new "strains".

What do you dislike?

Price a bit high, compared to other similar tools

It is a little harder to deploy

Installing with the proxy setting is not always consistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

webroot is one of the best security suits available in the market, without a doubt I recommend it, the integration with the different systems that the complete suite has is amazing, it is worth the price for the license

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Webroot Threat Intelligence
Webroot Threat Intelligence review by Kim D.
Kim D.

"Webroot offers great protection products"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Webroot is very sensitive and very intuitive, giving the best performance in its field. We experienced many threats through websites, emails and other with other protection services mostly always resulting in manual threat removal. With Webroot there has not been one malicious program or virus that has taken hold and remained.

What do you like best?

What I like best is that it is a product that self manages. It doesn't waste my time. As in I don't have to be bothered with manually allowing updates to the service or reports that I don't necessarily have to read. You set your preferences and its done. I also like that Webroot has a self helping portal website where you can check up on the accounts covered devices.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about this product is the promotional popups showing and or offering other existing products offered by the brand.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that the Webroot brand and its products are the best out there for small businesses and home use.

What Threat Intelligence Services solution do you use?

G2 User

"WebRoot Threat Intelligence is just THAT easy and effective to use!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We use WebRoot on ALL of our computers that we deploy onto our campus and since implementation there has been absolutely no issues or risks that have come up or passed the system itself. It's simple and easy to install and takes no time to get up and running on each system.

What do you like best?

What I like best about WebRoot Threat Intelligence is that the software itself runs in the background at a very low use and doesn't stress the system at all, even on systems and computers that are very old.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are an industry leading company for a reason and will continue to choose them for many of the services they provide.

We are solving a lot of problems and headaches with the implementation of Webroot Threat Intelligence. It's a constant service that the system can monitor without a human having to do that manually, and if a issue does arise it's very simple to pinpoint and be warned what is actually going on through Webroot.

"Great protection"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

Looking up of malicious IP addresses to be marked as a threat or not in our software.

What do you like best?

Malicious incoming traffic can be blocked very easily. Access to websites that cannot be trusted easily can be avoided. The address lookup is pretty fast and does not consume a lot of memory.

What do you dislike?

Similar tools in the market has a lower price range. It is slightly harder to deploy especially on a proxy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is a bit pricey and the initial setup is not very obvious, but it is totally worth it. We have had no problems since then.

Displaying to the users of our website if they are accessing a secure website or not.

Webroot Threat Intelligence review by Joe A.
Joe A.

"Have used many antivirus' in my life and Webroot is the BEST!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

In my opinion, Webroot is the best antivirus applications for Windows. It has proven itself time and time again to catch what others will not. I highly recommend Webroot to all my friends, family and business colleagues.

What do you like best?

What I like best is the ease of use and how powerful it is at catching viruses and malware.

What do you dislike?

As far as I can tell, Webroot does not have anything that I dislike.

"Easy to use"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

To classify addresses based on whether they are a threat or not

What do you like best?

The product was easy to integrate as a service. The database is generally up to date.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is nothing that I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend.

We are solving a lot of problems with the implementation of Webroot Threat Intelligence.Our system can monitor without someone having to do something manually.

Learning about Webroot Threat Intelligence?

* We monitor all Webroot Threat Intelligence reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.