Clean and simple interface, the shallow learning curve with free seven-day access to studio backlot for beginner tutorials. It uses CPU not GPU for rendering so like I said it is slower, but overall I accomplish more because I don't have to work around crashes
Week customer relations.
1) first they force you to register - the program won't start without it.
2) then they (Corel) force u to email verify.
3) then they ask you a million time if you want [x] Critical Updates AND exclusive offers if you just want just the updates but not the garbage spam - you can't do that.
4) Then their web store is retarded - same company but if you want to buy corel studio and corel draw u can't buy it in the same store.
5) The program saves hidden copies of videos on my computer and I have to dig around to find them and erase.
6) My final concern is why am I getting ads when I paid for the product?