Verizon Cloud Reviews & Product Details

What is Verizon Cloud?

Verizon Cloud brings you flexible, high-performance computing the way you need it.

Verizon Cloud Profile Details

Verizon Cloud Reviews

1-11 of 11 total Verizon Cloud reviews
PC Technician
Higher Education

"Verizon Cloud - helping save the things we use to take for granted"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Verizon Cloud is that it runs completely on it's own, in the background and I never have to do anything more than occasionally clear out some old unwanted files. And the ability to pull those files up or add to those files from any device makes my job easier being that I am a field technician.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things can get a little cluttered. Organizing files could be a little more granular. And the desktop interface is a little clicky to get around. A simpler interface would make things easier but things are not difficult to get use to as they are.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verizon has yet to fail me. It's not the cheapest solution, but you get what you pay for. The ability to use this interface from any platform makes if extremely handy in situations where you may be working from home or in the field then in an office environment. While the desktop solution may be a bit cumbersome to navigate, it's not difficult to get use to once you find your way through a time or two.

Verizon Cloud is allowing me the ability to easily and readily store needed files where I can access from any device. This allows me the ability to work quickly and efficiently from the field with less gear and clutter then capture that information from the cloud when I am back in my office where I need to report those findings.

Massage Therapist & Chiropractic Assistant

"Easy to Use, But Hard to Get Rid Of"

What do you like best?

I like that the cloud does not delete anything without my permission; it keeps only what I want it to keep. I can customize whether I want pictures, videos, contacts, notepad notes, screenshots, etc., to be saved. I can also set a date/time specifically for backups - which can vary. You can set it for only at 12 AM every day, or once a week at 5 PM. It also has the capability to detect when you have WiFi: so it will only update and/or backup when you have a connection. Very useful for those who have limited data (which I did, for a while), because backups can be costly when it comes to data.

What do you dislike?

I dislike greatly that I have to limit my cloud to a certain GB's worth of material before having to pay for more. This means limiting the amount of photos I can keep, and therefore trying to decide which items are the most important to keep. I can also get the same amount of cloud storage for a cheaper prices through close competitors at an annual rate (versus a month-to-month payment).

I also dislike that this cloud is 1) not transferable from one cloud to another, and 2) does not download to other devices except the phone you have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great software for those looking to save small things, like contacts on your phone(s), pictures, and videos. Not meant for something large, like photography or saving business materails.

I take a lot of photos for online sales, and sometimes those photos get deleted from listings (by myself as an accident; or when I have reached my re-listing limit on certain websites).

Project Coordinator
Construction

"Convenient for Frequent Phone Killers"

What do you like best?

Many of these reviews will most likely focus on the standard cloud services like backing up your photos, files, contacts, etc. But let me tell you about my favorite parts. I have the automatic syncing set up on my phone, as the words "total internal destruction" are often uttered when I take my phones to tech support. I can reset my phone or purchase a new one and within hours have everything exactly as it was before whatever "oops" happened this time around. (It would probably restore much faster, but due to my job, I have about 30,000 text messages and long call logs that I reload to every new device along with the usual photos, videos and files.) The best part is that you can select what you want to reload...so if you don't need your old call logs or messages, you don't have to waste time reloading those.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the steady connection needed to restore your data to a new device. If you start on wifi, it will stop if you switch to using your 4g LTE data instead. (Though this may be a positive for the data-conscious.)

While most probably use cloud-based back ups for the photos, files and such, I need access to call logs and text message chains. Being able to retrieve these, along with all of my contacts and such with the press of a button makes all the difference. With the cloud, you will never be one of those horrible people who has been forced to get a new phone and ask every single person who calls or texts, "Who is this?" (Don't be that guy. You really don't want to be that guy.)

"Verizon Cloud "

What do you like best?

I like that it keeps track of all your documents when you get a new phone or it breaks all you have to do is sign in and it all comes back!

What do you dislike?

I wish you have more space on the cloud and I wish it automatically uploaded things like music and documents without asking or manually putting it on there.

Ease of finding documents needed quickly

UA

"Find me on Cloud 9"

What do you like best?

I can seamlessly sync between my iPhone, home and work computers. Easily access data from nearly anywhere.

What do you dislike?

You could go elsewhere and save a few bucks but I believe that the support you get from Verizon is worth the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verizon customer service is top notch. I've had very few issues, mostly newbie questions. They treat you like a human being and understand that not everyone is a techie.

Ability to transfer documents, photos, files, etc., across computers and smartphones in a secure environment.

UL

"Decent app, very high cost"

What do you like best?

5 GB of free space for any customer on the More Everything or most other plans. It's good to back up contacts. The cloud app is pretty good. Works with Android and IOS.

What do you dislike?

It costs quite a bit for what it offers. There are a lot more less expensive alternatives to suit your needs, offering more space for the same amount of money.

Backing up files and contacts from phone.

Associate Director of Master of Professional Sciences
Higher Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Good, but not great Mobile Cloud Option"

What do you like best?

I like that is gives you another option besides just using Apples ICloud

What do you dislike?

I don't like that (as far as I know), it only works for Verizon customers. I would like to see this implemented and able to purchase for people outside that market.

It helps people store their information and items in the cloud rather than on a hard disk.

"5 GB are free "

What do you like best?

Automatically backs up your data so it’s available from anywhere. 5 GB is free. Keeps data if phone is lost or stolen. I mostly use for photos.

What do you dislike?

Slightly difficult to figure out at first.

Needed more phone storage, this was a simple and free solution.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

The ability to store my info from my computer, phone and tablet in the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Storage files up quick with the 5gb data.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Priced fairly and works great for multiple platforms

Keeping important documents saved and backed up and can use it across multiple platforms

UF
(10,001+ employees)

"Use the cloud"

What do you like best?

My pictures and phone numbers are stored in the cloud

What do you dislike?

The minimal amount of storage space they give for free.

Helps restore items not backed up on the computer or phone.

UL

"Love it "

What do you like best?

I love that it's free with my service to backup everything on my phone whereas I would need to pay for additional storage with iCloud.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I currently dislike about it

The benefits are obvious. Free and it saves my important items.

Verizon Cloud User Ratings

8.6
Ease of Use
Average: 8.7*
8.1
Quality of Support
Average: 8.6*
* Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Category
Do you work for Verizon Cloud?