Vaizle

Vaizle is a cloud-based social media analysis tool that makes social media analytics simple with actionable insights. Now you can avail vaizle at the pay what you want - the price you are willing to pay to use vaizle.

Work for Vaizle?

Learning about Vaizle?

Vaizle Reviews

Ask Vaizle a Question
Showing 15 Vaizle reviews
Vaizle review by Jason J.
Jason J.

"Nice tool for analyzing Social Media Analytics"

What do you like best?

Generous amount of profiles for analyzing your own social media profiles as well as competitor profiles. Support is very responsive which always helps when the need arises.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't utilize the full screen-space. I have a pretty old 24 inch Del monitor in 1920 x 1200 mode. The left vertical toolbar could be condensed some and there is a good 3 inches of dead space to the left and right of the main console. If Vaizle used more space horizontally (left to right) there would be less vertical scrolling. It's a tough balance between design & usability but I think the user display could be updated. Overall, not a deal killer though as all of the information is still easily accessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool at a very fair price, they even have a free plan for a few profiles if you don't need anything elaboroate or just want to experiment and see the information available.

Analyzing my strengths and weakness of Social Media Profiles as well as getting an advanced analysis of what is working for my competitors.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Vaizle
Vaizle review by DJ T.
DJ T.

"Simple & Effective"

What do you like best?

Vaile is a great tool to assess your competitive advantage and set your digital marketing targets. It gives you a lot of useful information and it is easy to use.

If you are new to digital marketing, like me, it will get you up to speed in a minute!

What do you dislike?

One improvement I would like to see is something to address the profile limits. As other hav mentioned, every brand may require multiple profiles and your limits may run low in no time. However, I would suggest addon packages for Sumo-lings or even a one-time agency addon.

I've only lightly tested this tool out and I like the reporting.

It gives different info. Combined, you can really get some analysis of your social media accounts. It's unfortunate to have to use 2 different tools, but, still an awesome deal.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Vaizle review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Excellent Software to Analyze Social Media"

What do you like best?

This appears to be a one stop shop for social media analysis for current accounts. These days, it is really difficult to analyse everything on social media. People love to share data, and the amount of information can be really daunting to try and keep up with without either hiring full time dedicated staff, which can be really expensive for small businesses, or using a software solution. This solution is really on par with the competition.

What do you dislike?

The software is golden, and there really isn't anything that I would say regarding improvement for this. They are really on point with what they are offering. The only real difficulty is how well an individual prospective learner is able to get set up, acquire the information needed, and be able to interpret the information provided.

This software solution is really easy to use, and has helped us organize the information in a clear and concise way which has enabled us to connect with our user base easier, and simply business operations at the same time.

Vaizle review by Ravi k.
Ravi k.

"Good Social Media Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

Analyzing Competitors Social Behaviour and comparing with our brand is a nice option.

Follow-ups and support are good.

Observing our audience social behavior is a good feature to prepare social media strategy and plans as part of digital marketing.

What do you dislike?

I personally felt that there is a need for improvement in User Experience and User Interface. Even though current User Interface is good, sometimes it leads to little confusion on using features.

I am analyzing my audience engagement behavior on social media which helps me to create new content based on their interests. And Reports feature is good while presenting information with clients and others. Also, we can save time in analyzing competitors

Vaizle review by Vikas M.
Vikas M.

"Easy onboarding, good analytics"

What do you like best?

Super useful if you are looking for in-depth analytics and reporting! Competitor tool is great as well. This tool is a must for improving your social profiles (yours and/or your clients´). It saves you so much time and it is really easy to get running. No more struggling and putting pieces together from complex FB reports.

What do you dislike?

Was a little disappointed how quickly you get through the 25 profiles, track a couple of competitors and if you enter all their social media you have used up a good chunk. For an agency, you would have to get a bigger plan. But looks like a good deal at the moment. With that being said, it's clear this is a new product and is still a work in progress. It shows a lot of very promising signs, particularly in the "Smart Insights" tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for easier setup, ready-to-use, and quick social media analytics tool, Vaizle is your answer. Vaizle makes it all very easy. They also have an exciting public roadmap full of features and enhancements. So you can expect LinkedIn or Pinterest integrations soon.

I am using this specifically for creating reports. After buying it in October, the first thing I did was use it to pitch to one of the prospect and they were totally impressed after seeing the report. I could actually tell them what and where are the gaps. Needless to say, it wouldn't have been possible without it.

Vaizle review by Gilberto N.
Gilberto N.

"Good starting point with room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Easy interface, It helps to save time in monitoring competitors. Reports can be set to be quite deep. Good offer for the price point.

What do you dislike?

Certain type of post (ie. stories, galleries, multiple images post) are missing or shown as a regolar post, making it hard to understand how a certain result has been reached.

Hashtag analysis is poor, I'd love to be able to see the grobal performance of a single hashtag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not a complete solution to monitor a brand online, but it can give a nice overview of the competition online.

We save a lot of time in the competitors analysis.

Vaizle review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Awesome Social Media Tool To Analyze Your Niche Market Against Your Competitor "

What do you like best?

The interface is fast and easy to use. The learning curve is minimal and once you get to know the application, it is pretty intuitive and provide great feedback on your position in the current market within your niche area.

What do you dislike?

The date filter is not all working immediately for providing information on followers change. It needs to wait like a day. I guess the engine needs to pull up that data again since that would be date range specific. But other information is quite fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need tool to analyze your niche in the digital arena, you would want to use this tool.

Understand the competitors use of hashtag and campaign. Then if the channel is not specific for the competitor, we would then do the same.

Vaizle review by Agency
Agency

"Compare my Social Media Profile with the competition"

What do you like best?

It's a quick way of comparing my social activity with a number of competitors. I can see on one dashboard how I'm doing compared to my competitors

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to using this tool effectively. Where do you change a profile out, etc. You really need to go through the Youtube training videos first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a fast overview of how you or your client is doing compared to others, this is a great tool. It lets you create pdf reports for your customers.

I have a social media agency at seriousweb.ch and this tool helps me to improve my customer's social advertisment and outreach

Vaizle review by Dominik S.
Dominik S.

"Great tool for media analytics"

What do you like best?

Easy interface, It helps to save lots of time in observation competitors.

What do you dislike?

Was a bit disappointed how quickly you get through the twenty five profiles, track a pair of competitors and if you enter all their social media you've got burnt up an honest chunk. For office, you'd must get a much bigger arrange. however feels like an honest deal at the instant. thereupon being aforesaid, it's clear this can be a brand new product and continues to be a piece ongoing. It shows lots of terribly promising signs, significantly within the "Smart Insights" tab.

We save a lot of time in the competitors analysis.

Vaizle review by Brandon G.
Brandon G.

"Just what I was looking for and more in social media analytics"

What do you like best?

I like that it pulls all the info in without having to spend time sifting through Facebook analytics to generate reports for clients. This simplifies the process greatly and provides great insights

What do you dislike?

Some subtle UI items but haven't spent enough time in it to get into the specifics.

Making social media reports better and quicker.

Vaizle review by Michel v.
Michel v.

"Great Company, great tool"

What do you like best?

This is really easy to set up, clear UI

Comments from the community of users are great also about the fast and good support

What do you dislike?

nothing so far. Impressed with the quality.

Getting customers for my business and build relationship and trust

Vaizle review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Vaizle"

What do you like best?

I love it! When I use Vaizle I know I'm not buying a software for data analysis and I'm hiring a social media analyst. :)

What do you dislike?

I cant say that I dislike anything I think it's great and should be more well known.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool to use and it's not complicated.

Used this to analysis and interpret social media data. Benefits are knowing how consistent you are against your competitors :)

Vaizle review by User

"Great analytics"

What do you like best?

I really like the user interface and the ease of use. The reports were easy to read.

What do you dislike?

I can't really say a whole lot. The learning curve was a bit steep for some of our older employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out! Vaizle definitely helped us determine our outreach.

We determined which demographics we have the most influence in. This helped us with our strategy and direction.

Vaizle review by User

"A really nice social media dashboard"

What do you like best?

I can see a lot of social media metrics in one, convenient place.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit crazy. It can be a little overwhelming to see everything.

Allows us to see what social channels our competitors are using and how we stack up with them.

Vaizle review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Great app"

What do you like best?

Working very well and so far it has exceeded our expectations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. All is working very well

Social media reports are being generated for our accounts to provide helpful insite to our marketing specialist.

Learning about Vaizle?

* We monitor all Vaizle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.