Typito

4.8

Typito is Canva for videos. Use drag and drop professionally designed text animations, captions and motion graphic templates to make captivating videos in a few minutes. Create image slideshows and videos with your favourite music and publish them in square and mobile formats for social media.

Work for Typito?

Learning about Typito?

Typito Reviews

Ask Typito a Question
Showing 35 Typito reviews
Alabi B.

"Create Amazing Text Videos with Typito"

What do you like best?

It is the easiest to use text video creating platform you can think of. You can easily create text videos without watching any tutorial or going through a training session. The learning curve with Typito is really steep. The drag and drop feature makes it perfect. That just adds a new dimension to it. They have an always-available customer support with prompt response to questions and complaints

What do you dislike?

It works perfectly for me. I have been using it for a while and my team are very satisfied with its performance. It a five-star rating for me

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to improve sales, create much more valuable social media presence and ultimately increase sales, Typito is a must-use for you. Go try it

With Typito, we can easily reach out more. We have been able to get more clients, solve more market problems, promote our brand and make amazing ROI. It has been really profitable

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Typito
Paul F.

"Typito Works"

What do you like best?

Typito makes it really easy to create fast and easy text videos. It is fast and easy to use. I have used Typito for more than 3 years and it is yet to disappoint. it has amazing features that makes text video creation fun to do with Typito, It is just really great for your business and social media marketing

What do you dislike?

Typito offers amazing quality in terms of features and ease of use. There is just nothing to dislike with Typito. I use it everyday and it works really well for me and my department

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typito gives you a platform where you can create smooth, clean and slick text videos to help your brand. It is great

Typito provides a fast and easy way to create text videos and post them for social media marketing. It is really cool. It offers integration with a host of social media platforms

What Video Editing solution do you use?

Bodunde A.

"Create Magic With Typito"

What do you like best?

Typito simplifies the process of text video creation. It also provides better customizability compared to other text graphic video creation tools. It is super easy to use. Customer support is also very responsive. With Typito, you can become an expert in video creation the first time you use it. It appears that basic.

What do you dislike?

It is slick, inexpensive and really easy to use. I do not have a dislike. There are no downsides.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typito gives you that much-needed edge to boost your business and improve sales. It is one of the best around. Give it a try

Compared to other motion text video creation tools out there, Typito simplifies the work. You do not need to be an expert to create quality work. I use it to create neat, slick video to increase our customer base and enhance the reach of the services we provide on social media.

Joanna S.

"Easiest Video Editing Software I have EVER USED - AND BEST RESULTS!"

What do you like best?

Completely intuitive, no training videos needed. Easy to add animated text to any portion of your video. Beautiful presets built in so you can look like a pro. If you like Canva for graphic design this is the video version of Canva. You will save your company a ton of money by using this product. It took seconds to add my brand colors, logo to the software - this makes the end result much more professional with our recognized branding. I would imagine YouTubers really loving this video software. I plan on using for work and for my daughter's videos :)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I do not like, I only find myself more delighted by all of the great features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will be happy if you try it - go for it.

This was so easy and videos looks beautiful - amazing! I needed to just add animated text to certain portions of my video. Most were so complicated it would have taken me hours. I tried so many others, iMovie, Premier Pro, After Effects, Spark, Apowersoft and then I tried Typito, thank you!

Matt S.

"Simple to use and great features, highly recommend this product"

What do you like best?

I particularly like the range of text effects for our video, the whole system is very intuitive and great value for money. With the range of fonts and effects the site has to offer the videos can vary wildly, text over the video makes videos explain what their advertising much better than images alone, with the text we have been able to make our videos look and feel more professional than ever before.

What do you dislike?

my only bug bear is i would like the facility to adjust the font size from line to line, Also the system does seem to struggle with text if it is full screen, but thats just me being picky. if i wanted to go extremely pushy maybe the possibility of even more text effects would be amazing but that is only if i was being seriously pushed

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt i would recommend this site to industry colleagues

the shear fact we can add professionally looking text to our videos makes a massive difference, before we were very limited and also the fact we can move the text around the screen is a massive advantage as our traditional editor would not allow that. Because the costs are kept down and multi working from colleagues and of could multi pc / mac usage makes this site invaluable to fast and efficient working for all involved with projects being make

Ronald E.

"Best Video Content Creation Platform"

What do you like best?

Before I started using Typito, I had no prior knowledge of production, but with its easy to use and user-friendly interface and a very responsive help desk, I can create video contents easily to enhance my brand. I also like the fact that it supports 1080p video quality. Quality and finesse are two things we always look for and Typito provides that

What do you dislike?

Typito brings something very unique to the table, the likes of which is hardly found. I can't think of any downsides. I think Typito is perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typito works. It would help to take your business from where it is presently to where you dream

With Typito, we can now share high-quality videos and advertisements across all our social media platforms. That has helped bolstered our popularity and improved our brand. Typito works

Tony R.

"My favorite overlay animator program"

What do you like best?

Of the 9 animation software systems that I use, Typito is the easiest and fasted for text and image-based animations. It's also so much fun to use due to it's fast and intuitive interface. The other thing I really like is the company's responsiveness to my questions and requests - very different than I'm used with other companies, except perhaps Renderforest (but they don't have the font control that Typito has. I also like their excellent collection of pre-rendered text animations. They also render at a higher bit-rate than some of the other animation programs.

What do you dislike?

That I only get 20 HD renders per month (for the same price Renderforest gives me 50). So I end up using Vegas Pro instead for some of my text animations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see how fast and fun it is, without sacrificing power or flexibility.

Speed of text and image animation creation. I get more doen faster, and it's more fun than in many programs that are less well thought-out..

Allie P.

"Exponential Amount Of Potential"

What do you like best?

The editing aspects are fairly easy to jump in and use without having to watch any tutorials (although they do have them if you need it). The customer service has been very hands on when I encountered a very troublesome and frustrating issue when editing a video. They even offered a beta feature to be tested on my account which resolved the issue in its entirety. The initial free account does allow you to download a video without their logo on it I believe two times. I have since purchased the product after testing it with the original free download to ensure the quality of the video remained intact (it did).

What do you dislike?

The program is still in the initial phases, so I have encountered a couple of glitches. If a graphic isn't appearing when you keep rewinding the video, I've found if you just refresh the page and it should be resolved. I would like to be able to fine tune the seconds/time aspect of the video so to not have to estimate the timing of added effects. It is totally manageable as it is and I'm being nit picky but it would be a nice update.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Message the customer support team if you have questions or help with anything! It's like the canva version of online video editing software. I definitely recommend the product.

I needed to crop a section of a video out. I needed to add moving text across the length of the entire video constantly playing. I also added pop up graphics and text during the video as well. I added a still image to the ending of the video.

Yemi A.

"Typito Helps You Create Nice Text Videos"

What do you like best?

Typito helps you create really brilliant text videos. The videos are always of nice quality. It gives you leverage. It helps you in so many ways with social media marketing and public marketing in general. It is also easy to use and convenient to work with. I have never used a better text video-creating tool

What do you dislike?

Typito is nice. I give it the perfect score. It is the ideal tool for text videos

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typito is nice and easily affordable. It gives you the edge with marketing and illustrations with text videos

Typito gives us a platform where we can easily turn texts to videos. It does that easily. It is affordable as well. We are reaping great rewards from it

Nosa P.

"Really Nice and Useful"

What do you like best?

Typito now has a custom format utility feature. It has become possible to create videos for any dimensions using custom format. It is really nice. Typito creates the best text videos for social media platforms. It is really easy to use. A novice and someone with absolutely zero video creation experience can work with it.

What do you dislike?

It is quite pricey, but it works just fine for its worth. I find it really valuable

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typito works really well. Give it a decent try

Typito gives you better ways to express your ideas. It offers you a better way to reach out to your fans and customers on social media. It is the secret behind great social media text videos.

Joshua B.

"Recommended"

What do you like best?

Typito is very easy to use, intuitive, has a nice interface, is feature rich and is an affordable solution for DIY marketers. Good video tutorials make it easy to learn any complex issues that may arise. Helpful support staff with prompt response times. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if the login screen was more easily accessible from the home page.Maybe a video walk through of the interface might be a good idea and how it all works. The part about being able to create & edit a video, and how it does not count against your credits was not made clear to me (which is a good thing).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. I asked around. They are pretty much the standard "go to" for this sort of thing.

FB Ads. A professional 30 second video will run $200. So, Typito saves a ton of money. Granted, it may not look the same depending on one's skill set, but it most certainly could with enough time and practice. Benefits -- saved money and gained a new skill set.

In my first video created, it was a success. I was able to generate leads for my client at a $1.50 CPL (excellent for my industry).

Christy D.

"LOVE IT!!"

What do you like best?

I'm in marketing, and it is so easy to create sleek, friendly, fun videos with Typito. I'm not at all experienced with making or editing videos, but now I feel like a pro! And my clients love them. I love being able to time the videos perfectly and to add music in a snap. Much easier and more flexible than our old platform.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a little hard to get the text and images timed just right. But it just takes some tweaking. I found the UI easier than most, but it still took me some time to figure it all out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer service is GREAT!! Every time I've needed them, I reached out on Facebook Messenger and they got back to me very quickly.

We are creating videos for our clients' marketing. We use these on Facebook, Instagram, etc. We have a wide variety of clients, so it's nice to have a flexible platform that works with all of our different clients' needs.

Pete B.

"Easiest Site to Add Fonts, Graphics, Overlays to Videos"

What do you like best?

So simple to use. Easy drag and drop! It is by far the easiest program that I have used for making my videos look professional.

What do you dislike?

So far, I am pleased with the product. I guess it could be easier to raise and lower the music bed in different sections when I don't want it laid under the entire video, but that is a small issue...as I don't really even use music all that much.

I shoot mostly two minute motivational videos in one take with no editing. This allows me to upload them right to Typito, add my fonts, add my graphics, and have an incredible looking product. This has helped me look professional, add value, add humor, and has led to higher clicks on all my sited for folks to watch these videos

Celia R.

"Excellent tool for creating social media content"

What do you like best?

The interface is very intuitive and simple but it offers you a lot of options. You can upload media from your device or from the internet. The customer support is amazing , they help you with any doubt you have.

What do you dislike?

I found a couple of bugs in Typito but I sent them and they are working on a fix. They need to add more export options like bitrate and resolution

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try the free version and if you really like the software go ahead and adquire one of the paid programs they have. If you have trouble with any tool they offer you should contact with the support team ,they will help you a lot

We used it for social media content and for advertising.

Eliana Carolina G.

"Easy-to-use tools for creating and editing videos"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a program that was not very complicated and that would allow me to make explanatory videos for educators and promoters, Typito helps me in this process. I choose the type of screen, upload videos or images, add music, place text and I can include the icons of social networks and, if at the time of exporting I am very slow, I do something else and I hope that I get the notification to the mail.

What do you dislike?

They have been quite successful with respect to functions and tools, it does not require download and is accessible to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typito is a great help to create and edit videos, it is online and has basic editing tools that are easy to understand and use.

Perfect to create explanatory videos for promoters and educators who should know the functions and characteristics of the books in my area. We see it together in a meeting and I send it as a backup of it.

Gus W.

"The best software for social media videos"

What do you like best?

After having tried countless solutions, I haven't found any which allowed to mass-produce videos for social media easily. Either they were clumsy to use or the assets or templates were rubbish (and I tried loads, top end of the market). Typito won me over in 30 minutes :) Great software, just sent a screens-cast to our marketing guy how I created a new video in 2 minutes from the template I built. Truly Awesome.

What do you dislike?

nothing and adding some additional characters because just saying nothing doesn't qualify for 40 characters

I can produce a video in 2 minutes

Anu P.

"Typito solves problems"

What do you like best?

Typito is incredibly easy to use. The editing tool is lovely and easy to work with. It also offers marketing videos creation; a feature I make use of every day to improve my business. It also improves the speed of videos sync. It is very near perfect

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find something wrong with it. Perhaps a little drop down on their premium package. Besides that, there is hardly anything wrong with it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

typito is perfect for editing and video creation. Try it

Video design and creation, free text editing and proofreading, and few other useful features make Typito my one-size-fits-all platform

Joseph S.

"Create Beautiful Text Videos with Typito"

What do you like best?

Typito offers you a nice and easy to use drag and drop feature. It is a great tool for creating interesting, beautiful and captivating videos. It works well for creating text videos. It is user-friendly. When I implemented it, I did not have prior experience in graphics design as a whole. It comes with amazing user-friendliness

What do you dislike?

Typito gives you a quick and simple way to create captivating text videos. I am entirely satisfied with its performance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Typito has always worked for me. It is an amazing platform for great quality of videos. It is unique. Give it a try

With Typito, I have been able to create interesting text videos. We have been able to sell our brand with the quality of service provided by Typito. It is simply amazing

"Create More Engaging Video Content"

What do you like best?

Video contents gain more engagement than any other content, hence the need for a nice video publishing and editing tool arises. With Typito we create nice video contents and can select from different templates of high definition motion graphics to launch our videos. You can preview your video before publishing them. Its a full toolbox for creating high-quality video contents.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, we now launch successful campaigns and publish great video contents on our social media.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create high quality engaging video content and publish easily on any platform.

we now launch successful campaigns and publish great video contents on our social media. These have improved our income.

"My Video Editor"

What do you like best?

This has helped us create a lot of stunning motion graphics with nice dialogues. There are lots of motion graphic templates which you can select from. It so flexible to edit video such that you can add your music of choice to your video. You can easily create landscape and potrait videos. Its a great way for creating stunning videos.

What do you dislike?

All functions needed for editing a stunning video are present, what else am I looking for? I have no issues with this video editing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only way to create stunning video contens.

We create stunning motion graphics for our social channels.

Sachin B.

"Made for marketers and social media story tellers "

What do you like best?

- Most online video editors don't give me the control that Typito does. I can add and edit captions at any frame

- Lot of options for stylized captions.

- Love how easy it is to stitch videos together

What do you dislike?

- They could add more choices for music

I need to produce 3-5 videos a week for marketing and Typito helps me do that pretty quickly

"Sress Free Video Editing"

What do you like best?

This helps you edit video without any hassle. There are already ready-made video templates you can select from. You can also select any motion graphics of your choice easily. You can add dialogue to your videos or add your favorite music to make your video cooler. It's really a nice video editing tool.

What do you dislike?

Ever since I have been using Typito, It's been working well for me, no dislikes at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nice tool, very easy to use for editing any video of your choice.

We easily create nice videos for our social platform. This engages our audience better.

Ayla V.

"Sweet & easy"

What do you like best?

I love the ease with which I can add text to videos, and the intuitive interface.

And I really appreciate their customer care!

What do you dislike?

I would really like to be able to add transitions between the different video parts.

Sometimes there's a bug, but the customer service is really friendly & prompt

Creating the perfect business video that tells my story

oyedeji M.

"Create a Better Video with Typito"

What do you like best?

This is the best software for creating motion graphics and make video more interesting by allowing you to add texts, layout and favourite music to a video.

What do you dislike?

It works perfectly, I do not dislike anything about this great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This software allow you create better video.

With Typito, We are able to create engaging videos for our products.

Sean P.

"Well-made product but does not work on mobile"

What do you like best?

This has always been a favorite video/design software of mine. There have also been a couple recent updates that have made the platforms easier on the welleyes and easier to navigate.

What do you dislike?

You can only use the software properly on a desktop computer which takes away all convenience of using a mobile phone or tablet ton

Website videos and social content

Andrea M.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, quick response when I need help

What do you dislike?

No off line alternative, It is sometimes hard to find the adequate wi fi speed in my country

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! It is very easy to use and you will not be dissapointed!

Better videos, professional quality

"Typito is Excellent"

What do you like best?

Typito is a nice tool to edit and proofread your works. It is excellent and simple to use. I have barely used a better tool. It corrects whatever grammatical error efficiently

What do you dislike?

Typito is an exemplary proofreading tool. It barely has any flaws

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Typito is one of the most user-friendly proofreading and editing tool I have used. I can recommend it to anyone

It has worked well in the areas of quality content creation and grammatical structure suggestions

Habeeb A.

"Best Video Editor"

What do you like best?

This is one of the nicest softwares for editing and creating stunning videos, it is easy to use with lots of feautures such as the one which allow you add dialogues, sounds and effects to your videos hence making your video an engaging one.

What do you dislike?

Their is nothing to dislike about this tool, it is the best for video editing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best video editor, try it out then thank me later.

We easily edit videos for public viewing.

"Experience Excellence with Typito "

What do you like best?

Typito incorporates almost everything; from text editing and proofreading to video clips creation and design. It is an awesome platform which helps you grow your business. It offers great and responsive customer support.

What do you dislike?

It is incredibly hard to fault anything about it. It is still in its infancy, yet it works optimally

Recommendations to others considering the product:

highly recommended

It has helped our business grow a huge social media presence and bring our clients closer to us

Crystal G.

"Typito is fun!"

What do you like best?

I love making short social media videos with Typito. The music tracks are right at your fingertips and it's so easy to use. The new video transitions are great!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. The only thing that could make this product better, is if it was absolutely free.

The videos have really helped the engagement on our social pages.

Karthik I.

"Excellent young team with user friendlier Typito software"

What do you like best?

I have created a video and edited with easier and user-friendlier.

The output of the video is so amazing. I got good support from Typito team.

Dynamic support is excellent

What do you dislike?

I had not experienced any kind of negative experience. Really a good positive approachment from typito

I had a problem with audio. I got excellent and instant support from them.

"Lovely Proofreading Platform"

What do you like best?

They give you a free 10$ subscription cheque to use for proofreading and editing documents. The platform is well managed and easy to use. The offer special features that enhance optimisation of work

What do you dislike?

There is barely anything to dislike. It is near perfect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Typito. It is brilliant

Typito helps with all proofreading and editing assignments we work on as a team.

User in Civil Engineering

"Expirience Typito"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use with great quality support. Its free trial also makes it easy to be tested by the audience before payment is made.

What do you dislike?

I'm enjoying it, it works perfectly, so nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for creating text videos.

We use it for creating text videos.

Kruti K.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

simple, effective, easy to use and makes video faster than any other software

What do you dislike?

There’s absolutely nothing. It’s very effective product

We have created many video and all those videos came out very well. Without learning professional software we could create very good videos.

"Loving it!"

What do you like best?

Easy to create videos for beginners with all the templates and intuitive UI. Took 10 minutes to figure out pretty much and get friendly with it!

What do you dislike?

Could have more features like multiple audio and split frames (for comparisons)

Video is crucial for marketing. For a small business like us who can't hire creators, it's really accessible and adds value to our business.

Learning about Typito?

* We monitor all Typito reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.