Typesy

Ultimate Typing is a easy-to-use typing software reimagined for a new era.

Work for Typesy?

Learning about Typesy?

Typesy Reviews

Ask Typesy a Question
Showing 12 Typesy reviews
Typesy review by Akash S.
Akash S.

"Best Typing software uptil now. More than 500 lessons to learn typing."

What do you like best?

More than 400 lessons from basic to advanced for every level of difficulty to help you type faster and more acurate.

There are also games and exercises which helps you type faster and better than the other softwares.

Detailed video instructions and explanations which helps you understand touch typing more and then followed by numerous typing exercises.

What do you dislike?

Typesy is the best typing platform software available but as it is somewhat costly which makes people use other platforms for their work or for typing.

There are numerous other platforms which helps people in touch typing and is open source which makes them more suitable in terms of cost than typesy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Best Application in terms of User experience and User Interface easy to learn and alot to learn from typesy.

A bit costly if you don't want to spend some money then go for other softwares out there but if you buy the software then it is the best money you will invest.

There is a cloud storage system used in typesy that allows me to start a course anywhere anytime with just a software installed in my system.

My company needs a touch typing with a speed of 55WPM and 97% of accuracy which makes me use typesy for my job profile. I am a software developer and thus need a great typing speed to program faster and thus typesy helps me to improve my speed drastically.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Typesy
Typesy review by Ankur G.
Ankur G.

"Learn typing with fun"

What do you like best?

The approach that you took in the new version is great according to me. You integrated small exercises instead of big one, which were there in your previous version. This helps in completing a level fast and hence a user gets motivation that he achieved something after spending sometime on it. This feeling will keep me onto your software. I am on home row currently and don't know about the rest of the course, but this time, there is no doubt that you have improved your approach.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet but if you will open this window in future than I am ready to give you further feedback on what I don't like and if there is any space of improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, this software is extremely helpful in developing typing skills, rest will depend on the user that how diligently a user practice on it.

Well, I am a 34 year old person improving his own typing skill.

What Online Course Providers solution do you use?

Typesy review by Administrator

"Great for Teaching Learners How to Type"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface and will help to improve typing skills.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there really is not much that I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product. It is a great learning tool and shows wonderful information that user's can use as constructive criticism. They can see their statistics so they will know exactly where they need to improve their skills. Most teachers at our schools use this for their students, while other teachers use it to simply improve their typing skills. Typesy is an all around great product and I highly recommend to beginner users just starting out, those that need quick refresher, or those simply wanting to improve on their typing speed!

The main problem I am solving is teaching those who are slow on the keyboard how to become more efficient. The less time they spend typing, the more work everyone can be doing and faster!

Typesy review by User in Higher Education

"Great tool for anyone who wants to increase their typing speed!! "

What do you like best?

I really like Typsey for a few reasons: 1. It is a great tool that allows anyone of age group 7 and over to work on their typing skills and improve them drastically; 2. It is easy but at the same time challenging - So one must focus and pay attention. and 3. Very well crafted program - with great tools, interface, and simple for a beginner to follow

What do you dislike?

I really don't think there is anything in particular that I did not like. The only issue was that my PC was an older one so it was not compatible. So I had to make this work on my partner's pc. It works fine now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really think that it should be compatible with older pc's as well. May be that is the only feedback I have.

It is helping me improve my overall typing skills. Given my profession - typing is essential and typing with great speed only helps more --- so this is great.

Typesy review by Consultant

"Typesy the Typing Skill"

What do you like best?

Bad typing technique is likely giving you painful RSI and inflammation.

Good typing skill an improve our career and saves our time. Typesy can rectify our typing mistakes and help us in making bright career with good typing skill.Easy and effective. Designed by real touch typing experts.

What do you dislike?

It should be more popular and introduced in business purpose.It can be more user friendly and with registration one can access the document easily.

While preparing document for project, Typesy helps in preparing the word files easily.It saves my time to make the project delivery document in faster .

Typesy review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Very happy"

What do you like best?

easy to use and can see progression

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, works on all my machines

Touch typing

Typesy review by Danny J.
Danny J.

"Great Value for Money"

What do you like best?

Multiple Userds available and a pleasure to use

What do you dislike?

It doesnt remind me to attend class! You have to schedule learning yourself

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it and commit yourself to spend time using it

Saving Time by typing faster. We Type messages and emails continuously without realizing

Typesy review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Great Refresher"

What do you like best?

The speed typing with accuracy. I have trouble doing both.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far that I dislike. I think you are heading in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should be a requirement for anyone needing to type quickly and accurately.

I am a police dispatcher and I have a hard time with speed and accuracy and this is already helping me with just the first course.

Typesy review by User in Higher Education

"Retraining My Fingers "

What do you like best?

Ive been a two digit type-and-correct-ist for decades. Typesy is retraining my finger to do what they should have done a long long time ago.

What do you dislike?

cant save the exercise I am working on to return to

too many typing mistakes

Typesy review by Consultant

"Typesy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for almost any age. It was easy to learn too.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software freezes up and I need to reboot

Learning and teaching children to type better

Typesy review by User

"Review "

What do you like best?

Helps improve your typing skills and for all ages.

What do you dislike?

no preset goals available with this software

It is really effective and helps improve your typing speed and accuracy

Typesy review by Agency
Agency

"Typsey "

What do you like best?

Typsey helped me practice my typing to work more efficiently and quickly

What do you dislike?

Learned the program quickly and for the money it was expensive

Makes my work more efficient

Learning about Typesy?

* We monitor all Typesy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.