Twitter Curator for G Suite

3.9

The Twitter Curator add-on for Google Docs helps you search, filter and curate tweets right inside your Google documents.

Work for Twitter Curator for G Suite?

Learning about Twitter Curator for G Suite?

Twitter Curator for G Suite Reviews

Showing 5 Twitter Curator for G Suite reviews
Twitter Curator for G Suite review by Olabisi A.
Olabisi A.

"I collect tweets about my organization easily with Curator."

What do you like best?

Twitter curator is free ,intuitive and easy to install. It has replaced the need to attach screenshots of tweets into my word documents,which usually made my word documents heavier and prone to formatting issues.

What do you dislike?

This is a free tool and while Storify used to be my favourite online storytelling tool until it closed shop, Twitter curator has been an effective replacement so far and because it is freeware program,I use with no extra expectation apart from its basic functionality.

I use Twitter curator to search ,sift and organize tweets from inside my Google doc.Allowing me to capture select tweets and incorporate them into my weekly marketing performance report and presentations.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Twitter Curator for G Suite
Twitter Curator for G Suite review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"Good way to collect., organize and present tweets"

What do you like best?

This add-on allow you to import tweets and rearrange them however you want in G Suite product (Docs, Sheets, Slides. etc) This is a simple yet effective way to import multiple tweets. This add-on also works well maps and limited interactive media.

What do you dislike?

Lack of customization, limited format supported, possibility to automatically add hyperlink to certain tweets or media.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a good amount of tweets look no further

Easy collection and organization

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

Twitter Curator for G Suite review by Internal Consultant in Management Consulting
Internal Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great for collection but is there value?"

What do you like best?

Setup is incredibly easy and allows me to track a variety of outlets that I would typically make google alerts for. So when I am manning our twitter account I can easily access important stories.

What do you dislike?

The information I am pulling is typically news stories and not actually intel I can convert into profit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a heavy twitter user and want an easy setup to create a Google alerts like network then this tool is for you. Hoping to gain customer intelligence look elsewhere.

Industry news collection across a platform I use regularly

Twitter Curator for G Suite review by User in Think Tanks
User in Think Tanks

"Great choice for social media analytics"

What do you like best?

A great product that's easy to use and simply designed

What do you dislike?

Complicated in regards to user friendliness

None so far!

Twitter Curator for G Suite review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Very useful for news events"

What do you like best?

This is very simple to use and make any news articles more interesting. Very easy to insert Tweets into Googles docs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this crashes and you have to reload the document which can be frustrating.

The productions of news articles, and making them much more interesting to read.

Learning about Twitter Curator for G Suite?

* We monitor all Twitter Curator for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.