Todo Backup

Reliable Windows Server backup solution. Protect your server including Exchange /SQL to minimize server downtime.

Work for Todo Backup?

Learning about Todo Backup?

Todo Backup Reviews

Showing 22 Todo Backup reviews
Todo Backup review by Ajit P.
Ajit P.

"Offers easy backup and disaster recovery solution"

What do you like best?

1. Clean and intuitive interface

2. Customer support is great and was very helpful with my questions

3. Simple to use, can work on any standard PC system

4. Rich backup settings and practical tools

5. Supports backup to cloud, Migration and clone with automatic schedule backups

6. Trial version available that can be downloaded for free

7. Supports restore hard disks, volumes, the operating system, or any custom files and folders from the computer

What do you dislike?

No Disk imaging Features and little difficult to use for someone new to computers

Once you save a backup, you are limited to what you can edit

Sometimes the boot-loader doesn't work on newer operating systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommend this product to everyone. This is an affordable backup software solution to cater for your personal or home office need. It saves time and improves work efficiency while backing up all your important data and protect them in a safe way. Overall, it is an efficient and straightforward backup tool.

I personally use this software for Mount and Unmount images. It works very much faster than extracting the images. Also I use this to restore important files from backed up image and clone my PC.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Todo Backup
Todo Backup review by Lawrence G.
Lawrence G.

"EaseUS Todo Backup Home Edition - your home business backup solution"

What do you like best?

Choose between full, incremental or differential backup schemes.

Backup to local device or cloud storage.

Disk and partition cloning and restoring to a different device.

Mounting of backup image for specific file restoration.

Flexible scheduling.

Email notification of completed or failed backups.

Easy to understand and navigate interface.

Very reasonable pricing for both version and lifetime upgrades.

Pre-OS boot startup option or use of recovery media after crash.

What do you dislike?

Licensed on a per computer basis. Large installation file. Restore process sometimes fails to restore all backed-up data on the first try and must be repeated or user must restore by mounting the image and manually copying the data back to the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend EaseUS Todo Backup Home to both individuals and home business users with stand-alone computers. Backup to your own external drive or to a cloud service such as Google Drive, OneDrive or Dropbox to create your own online backup solution. If you need networking capabilities with multiple computers in your home or small business, consider Todo Backup Workstation or Server

As someone who likes to try out and experiment with computer software to find the best for my business or my personal use, I sometimes end up crashing my system. My home business is heavily reliant on document production, database management, spreadsheets, and their re-use as templates. Additionally, I have greatly customized my Windows OS to my liking and the best performance my computers are capable of. So, I simply cannot afford to lose my work or be forced to reinstall my Windows system. EaseUS has come to my rescue so many times I have lost count. My data and desktop customizations are easily and quickly restored when my system crashes.

What Server Backup solution do you use?

Todo Backup review by Vicente Emilio R.
Vicente Emilio R.

"A good backup experience"

What do you like best?

The best aspect for me about backup with this specific software is that it really has so many features and all of them are extremely useful, it's not expensive and it is super diverse when it comes to the packages because you can actually choose from several options according to your needs and what do you need more or prefer, as a company that's something great because you have a costume package almost and those using it in a personal form it's awesome as well.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. It's a good software, very well design for its purpose in backup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please inform yourselves about the way different products or packages you can get and buy with them and in that way you can have the perfect and custom made system for you and your company.

At work we try to have different forms to keep our data because is the safest way to do it, we have several backups and in that way we can see which option is the best and most accurate for us as well. We use different softwares and keep the info according to its "security level" in the company and therefore proceed to save it in one or the other. Some info is saved twice or more because is so important to the company. We manage so many info because we're on top of the water treatment processes in our country, so this backup topic is crucial for us. This one is a secure system and also allows you to schedule automated backup for pc and laptops, real time backup reports and it works so quickly; either you want to do the backup to a folder or a disk or partition is quick, and the same for disaster recovery. An amazing software.

Todo Backup review by User

"La mejor solución de las Copias de seguridad"

What do you like best?

Las cosas que más me gustan son las siguientes:

1. Interfaz amigable para el usuario.

2. Obtener notificación de correo de éxito o falla de copia de seguridad.

3. La versión de prueba de este software también está disponible, así que puedes intentarlo antes de comprar.

4. Su atención al cliente y sus servicios lo hacen más ventajoso.

5. El requerimiento de recursos es muy inferior. Puede trabajar con un sistema normal.

6. Fácil de usar.

7. Precio razonable.

What do you dislike?

Cosas que no me gustan-

1. Su archivo de instalación es bastante grande en tamaño.

2. Falta la característica de imagen de disco de esto.

3. Tiene algún problema con el gestor de arranque también.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sí, recomendaría este software a usuarios con ordenadores independientes. Esto puede hacer una copia de seguridad en su propia unidad externa o en un servicio en la nube (Unidad). Si necesita capacidades de red con múltiples computadoras en su negocio, simplemente opte por este software.

Lo estoy usando para restaurar mis datos / archivos personales y los datos de los clientes. El beneficio que tengo en cuenta es que es muy simple para los nuevos usuarios entender cómo usar esto.

Todo Backup review by Nirav M.
Nirav M.

"Easy and Quick backup tool"

What do you like best?

The software achieves a good compression rate and is much faster at completing backups than some of its competitors.

You get an easy to use Backup solution that covers the needs of most users. It can create bootable copies of the system drive.

Todo Backup Server provides a large assortment of advanced features and tools to prevent tragic data loss.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about this software, I love this software its my daily backup driver on my system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Todo Backup is the Best Free Backup Tool in Existence. Back up partitions, restore partitions & individual files with highly useful backup program. I would definitely recommend to use this software.

My computer informed me that my hard drive could fail soon. Todo Backup to the rescue. I installed a new hard dick on y system and with the help of Todo backup tools i migrated my compete old system to new hard disk with few clicks.

Todo Backup review by Wadie M.
Wadie M.

"Great platform to save documents"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and the software is free for trial and not expensive when paying for premium/home version. I also like that you can set up reminders to back up documents.

It is also great that you can back up your operator system using different levels of compression.

Finally, it is great to have the capacity to create emergency disks to keep your system and documents safe.

What do you dislike?

One aspect that Todo Backup is missing is the capacity to copy or sync files, so you have to constantly backup your files.

Also something minor is that the file to install this backup software is large and it can take quite some time to fully install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself enough time to install the software and to backup files

We use this great software to backup our data and files

Todo Backup review by Tanuj M.
Tanuj M.

"It supports wide variety of backup destinations"

What do you like best?

Can backup to dropbox

There is a free version, which I started with, after I discovered I liked the software. This software has multiple back up and restore options, It will allow me to save data just about anywhere, and schedule what I want to back up, when I want it done.

What do you dislike?

Once you save a backup profile, you are limited as to what you can edit without having to create a new backup profile

Restoring my personal data and my customer data

The benefit i find is very simple and not very complex for new users to understand how to use it.

Todo Backup review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"I absolutely recommend it"

What do you like best?

It doesn't only helps backing up particular files and folders but also, it does a great job at backing up whole hard drives. I really like the fact that it supports full backup, incremental backup and differential backup.

What do you dislike?

What I don't quite like about the free version are the email notifications and that file exclusions are not possible. Another thing I dislike is that the installer file is too large that it takes forever for user to download it and even more time to fully install it.

One of the backup locations options we can choose is Cloud storage, which let me log in to my personal dropbox account and back up my files there. I can definitely say that I benefit from that function quite well.

Todo Backup review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Learning curve but cheaper way to image PCs locally"

What do you like best?

Doesn't force you to pay for cloud backups like most solutions.

Pricing for ToDo Backup Center Technician license (allows unlimited backup clients).

sales@easeus.com offered 40% off, so the prices are as following

$839.40 USD for 1-Year license

$1139.40 USD for 2-Year license

$2399.40 USD for Free Lifetime Upgrade version.

Windows PE disk or USB drive to restore a computer back to metal.

What do you dislike?

Wasn't the easiest to learn.

You have to enter the computers you want to deploy the backup client to and then report them all again in a different spot in the program to manage them.

I had to reboot several computers before it would let me install the client on them. When a computer fails, you have to reenter it again to try again.

Rarely, the first time you start a backup on a computer, it will lock it up. After a manual reboot, I've never had a problem again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want to locally take images of PCs and manage from a central place on the cheap, this is the cheapest good option I've found

We are backing up complicated computer setups to a local NAS. This allows us to restore a whole computer in less than an hour. If we had to download the full image from the internet, it would take probably about 4 hours to restore a computer. We use OneDrive to backup the user's files to the cloud so if the office does burn down, we just lose the program configurations, which is fine.

Todo Backup review by Administrator

"Easy to use, free backup software"

What do you like best?

First, it is free for home use. It is easy to use and has more features than you'd expect for a freemium type of tool. I have also purchased this for business use on specific occasions because of how easy it is to use and with the comfort that it'll serve our needs from our experience with the free product.

What do you dislike?

As with switching between any new software, you'll have to get used to the terminology and navigation that the vendor/tool utilizes. It has a lot of options, but that can be overwhelming if you don't know what extended feature you are looking to utilize.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Vendor has a full suite of products. Can test out features using free home versions in many cases to evaluate for business feature use. Solid vendor and tool-set overall.

Backing up laptops, small servers, and the like. Also scheduling some backups for certain devices, and mainly used in DR scenarios to recover from previously failed devices.

Todo Backup review by Charles C.
Charles C.

"The interface is nice. The command are a bit redundant but useful. Backing up is easy and fast."

What do you like best?

Like I said, I like the interface, despite the options and command overlapping.

Setting up was easy and it was even easier to create the backup.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is that my Windows 7 computer would not restore with the XP backup. Maybe I made an error.

The restore seemed to include my free hard drive storage space within the backup as part of the process of restore, which led to "insufficient space error" when doing the restore. As a result, I lost data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you need an easy back up solution.

It easily backs up up XP, faultless backup and restore.

Todo Backup review by User

"Very cost effective, and very convenient for the business!"

What do you like best?

the ability to merge previous backups is the most helpful to me, as it saves storage space and we hold on to a LOT of files for work.

What do you dislike?

It feels like it takes a long time to do a full back up, but I imagine that would be the same with any other system.

I appreciate that this system allows you to back up the files to Dropbox and google drive, both of which we have used in the past in order to share access of files with other departments in the business, this feature is very convenient for work computers.

Todo Backup review by Hamshika K.
Hamshika K.

"Best Backup tool"

What do you like best?

We can get notification for backup fail or success. Download this tool for free. User interface is easy to understand anyone

What do you dislike?

Sometime restore process is failed also user should create the backup profile to edit.

It has he password protection , so anyone can't access our backup without password. It will prevent the data loss.

Todo Backup review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great product for the price"

What do you like best?

Todo Backup has a very intuitive interface, and is easily navigated even by someone who isn't very tech savvy. Great tool for keeping documents and files secure across platforms.

What do you dislike?

I wish it compressed files a bit more, so they could more easily be stored/moved around.

This is a great tool for making sure all users' data across our small biz is backed up and stored in case of some sort of network failure. Love that we're able to encrypt as needed for sensitive documents as well, so they're secure but protected.

Todo Backup review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Excellent Backup Software"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to make backups of our employees PC and clone them for use in replacing their current hardware. The software is affordable and easy to use. It's a real time saver for me.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes. If I had to choose one, I'd say that it's not fast enough. But lets be honest, nothing is ever fast enough for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend it. It's an excellent backup solution.

We've been able to clone hard drives and prevent data loss.

Todo Backup review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"My experience with todo backup"

What do you like best?

These is the most cost-effective solution for any level and Provides me with backups that are searchable with automated clone .

What do you dislike?

I Had some problem in past with this software as were marked by Bitdefender because of the background process, I spend 2 days to find the issue, but after that no problem again

Helps me easily perform daily backups with little efforts and reliable for day to day activity

Todo Backup review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Marketing and Advertising

"Review G2 allows you to test all the different platforms and learn the difference between them and t"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea that now I get an amazon gift card. I really liked the way

What do you dislike?

I dislike the idea that there are just so many different options to choose from. You want to stick to one then you like another one and the cycle continues so on and so forth.

Currently not having any business Problems. If I do somehow run ink then I’ll let you guys kno.

Todo Backup review by User

"Review about Todo Backup"

What do you like best?

It provides affordable backup solutions.It also supports Full Backup where there’s differential backup, incremental backup and schedule backup. Depending on your convenience, backup size and everything; this process can be automated so you won’t have to lift a finger.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is kind of disappointing.help is only available via Online Chat with their executives.

Putting lots of data like resume,ID as useful for recruitment process.

Todo Backup review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Tpdo BackUp"

What do you like best?

Todo Backup is one of the easiest PC backup programs to use.

Backup AND Restore speed is excellent.

Full system backup is done

Disk Backup image is done

What do you dislike?

No not yet issues we have faced . backup is done easily .

User friendly

Highly i am familiar with it .

Backup done in less time

Todo Backup review by Consultant

"ToDo Backup review"

What do you like best?

Simple interface -- my mom could use it, but still offers enough for those with more experience better usage

What do you dislike?

I dislike popups that it'll give me, sometimes there are too many windows that will also pop up

Data backups are vital for any business, this keeps it simple and less worrysome

Todo Backup review by User

"every data in one place"

What do you like best?

is easy to use, Multiplatform (Mac and windows) you can back everything in your devices. and make a total recovery if any data loose.

What do you dislike?

the price is too high compare to another apps. the free trial version is too short

I can recovery everything that I backed up

Todo Backup review by User

"Todo Backup General Experience"

What do you like best?

Simple UI interface that lets you pick between cloud services

What do you dislike?

Multiple windows open and tend to overlap in a way that feels crowded and hard to use

Feels reassuring to know that it's already taken care of for you - it's helpful you can customize heavily.

Learning about Todo Backup?

* We monitor all Todo Backup reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.