The ROI Shop Reviews & Product Details

The ROI Shop Overview

What is The ROI Shop?

We have developed an interactive ROI selling application that enable sales people to collaborate with their prospects and build the financial justification in a way that has never been done before. Most companies only provide their sales team with complex and confusing Excel spreadsheets to prove ROI. These spreadsheets are hard to navigate, not scalable and do a terrible job of conveying a company’s value proposition. On top of that, sales people hate using them!

The ROI Shop Details

The ROI Shop develops interactive ROI calculators that enable sales people to collaborate and build the financial justification with their prospect like never before.

The ROI Shop
2012
Mableton, GA
@THE_ROI_SHOP
17 Twitter followers

The ROI Shop Reviews

Showing 38 The ROI Shop reviews
Already have The ROI Shop?
Client Account Executive
What do you like best?

The tool is highly configurable and their support to get it fine-tuned is great. From a user perspective it couldn't be more simple to learn and execute. From a client perspective the tool is attractive, easy to understand and share, and communicates the value quickly and efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Anecdotal feedback from my co-workers has been that it's difficult to use on the line with a client. I challenge them to familiarize themselves with the tool prior to engaging directly with a client during an exercise and also to prove out the ROI ahead to not be surprised by a result. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't have an ROI tool in place today this will completely change the game for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've found it challenging to articulate the impact of our solutions. Many of our benefits aren't tangible and are soft costs. The ROI Shop helps us tell that story and provides the flexibility the allow our clients to personalize it to their decision makers. The ROI Shop tools have shortened my sales cycles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director of Product Marketing
What do you like best?

The ROI Shop is a great company to work with. The end product is easy to use for our sales team while presenting a very professional view of our company's value to our prospects. Prospects can access the webpage directly and further refine the data before printing a report for their executives to review. Michael and his team have addressed all of our concerns to come up with a great solution! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing we dislike. We are looking forward to the ability to also make our own changes when the self-administration features are added or made available. This is something we knew about when we made our decision so it is not really a negative. Michael and team have been very responsive to refining our solution as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicating our ROI story earlier in the sales process, sharing our product's value proposition more effectively, gauging prospect engagement to better focus sales efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President of Sales
What do you like best?

The tool is so easy to use once you set it up. It's interactive so the sales person and the prospective client can collaborate. The customer service is lightning fast even if you're a small company like ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Foldering the ROIs would be nice. But my understanding is that is coming. Not too big of a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through the ROI exercise on your own. You'll realize having a structured solution will save you time and provide a ton of value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sometimes sales people are afraid to pitch a price because deep down they don't believe it's worth that much. I suffer that sometimes. When I actually go through the ROI it gives me extreme confidence in what I'm offering and extreme confidence in the negotiations.

It also helps with renewals to show them what they got in their investment over the last year and why they should renew. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Enterprise Sales
What do you like best?

The team is incredibly responsive and works with you to construct the ROI tool in most effective way possible. They take the time to understand your business and your challenges to help craft a tailored tool that is easy to use and consume. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing about the tool or the team that I dislike. There are a lot of directions I want to take the tool going forward to improve upon what we're doing, but this isn't a deficiency, just room for improvement! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Speak with Mike about the vision of the company. Make sure you're use case is in-line with that. You'll be able to tell pretty quickly whether or not this is the tool for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are helping our reps reduce the "sticker shock" their sales prospects sometimes feel when they are transitioning from On-premises tools to SaaS tools. This tool helps us tell the financial story with high context in a really easily consumable way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Product Marketing & Sales Enablement
What do you like best?

The ability to pinpoint every aspect of our solutions that can deliver an ROI back to our clients. Very easy to take clients on a discovery journey that reveals a return they may not have been considering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had direct access to an admin tool so we could make minor changes independently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your solution has the potential for delivering an ROI to your clients, the ROI Shop can help you build out the right questions and calculations to drive it home. Their support, guidance and expertise are really impressive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very powerful sales enablement tool. We want our clients to realize the ROI potential in unused or wasted corporate real estate. With the ROI Shop, we can easily quantify how very small changes in client strategy can yield a huge return. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Ease of use and obvious way to depict cost savings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Perhaps add some more market stats that are useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DepIcting ROI is easy and the customer can update the numbers based on their business model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

The results of the ROI calculator are valuable but I've benefited the most from the structure it's provided to conversations with my prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. there could be more flexible export options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helping my prospects quantify the costs of their current situation when they otherwise wouldn't have been able to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When you put the ROI Shop product in front of a client and work with them to build their business case, you then become an advisor to them and you learn even more. When you permission them to access and modify that information to truly be their own, you then become part of their team.

Leveraging the ROI Shop has helped me increase deal size and further my discussion both up the organization and across Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are really no areas of the product that I don't like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working with my clients to build out their business cases as well as create the baseline measurements that once the system is installed, you can use the ROI Shop to keep the discussions moving forward around how the benchmark has been met to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The quality of the online ROI tool they created for us is top notch. It is very specifically designed for our solution. I love that we could add "tool tips" to explain to the user what each field meant. But, my favorite thing is the excellent, responsive customer support we get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I don't like. At first I was unsure about the SaaS model for doing ROI tools but so far it's worked out quite well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ROI Shop created an ROI tool for our sales team to use with prospects. They did a great job building one that captures the several different types of ROI that sales learning software delivers. The feedback from prospects has been very positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to see how the client is interacting with the quote is definitely my fave feature Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit clunky, but overall the tool is pretty easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an amazing tool! Highly recommended Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to move more deals out of "no decision" as we can prove the value of what we are offering Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That the customer can access it and enter their own data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive enough UX. Should have pop up HELP windows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helps my champions promote value to economic buyer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Regional Sales Executive - Mid Market
What do you like best?

I love the makeup and display of the end result. This tool quite simply takes component data in regards to expected savings and provides you with a very professional document with charts, graphs, and supporting explanations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major complaints. I think that my organization could tweak some of the questions and metrics that we use, but the solution overall is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Engage and speak with them! My experience with their team has been fantastic! Even as just an end user, I have gotten quick and helpful responses from executives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It lets my prospects take ownership of their expected savings and champion the business case to use the solutions that I represent. Quite frankly it makes it very easy for an evaluation team to come together and agree on the value of buying my solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Business Development
What do you like best?

ROI Shop is completely configurable to each business. We were able to explain exactly what data we wanted to capture from our clients and output very clean and precise data to aid in closing the deal. Using the ROI tool with our clients gives the opportunity to create another interaction with the client and tie us closer to their business and it's objectives. It is easy for clients to see that our software can help them but without the hard data with dollars and cents savings, it can be difficult to get the client to invest immediately. The other key item the tool includes is a "conservative factor", this allows the client to dial back the potential savings and payback estimates to make an easier sale to their internal stakeholders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to think about what I'd like to show to a client but I don't see how to get around that. The team was very helpful in coming up with the right questions for the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clients recognize the value and the benefit of our software but don't know how to quantify the results to their senior leadership. This tool gives me a link I can share with the client so they can access it anytime to pitch our solution internally. One other major problem is the ability minimize losing an opportunity due to no decision. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Executive
What do you like best?

The ease of use and simplicity of creating a quantifiable return on investment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more industry stats and averages to use when you don't have confirmed data from the clients when building out an ROI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool and it will save your sales staff countless hours demonstrating a return on investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ROI Shop gives prospective customers real data to analyze a realistic return on investment and allows them to quantify their decision to move forward with Concur. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Manager - Sr Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love how simple it is. I share it with clients to let them review and I do so with confidence that they will understand each section easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting/exportable file is a little old looking. I typically don't like to use this option. Needs updating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping prospects understand the time savings and efficiencies that can be realized by using our tool. The tool helps this become more "tangible" for the prospect, whereas before it was just a nice thought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Corporate Sales
What do you like best?

It was fast to set up, and it's easy to use. Mike Farber did a great job helping us through the process and addressing a few change requests along the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No major dislikes. It would be nice if the user could specify the ROI period they wanted to consider (I.e. 3 or 5 years). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before the web based ROI tool, we had an excel based tool that was not used very often. The new online version allows us to view the usage, and create a custom ROI for each customer/prospect. We also have embedded videos and case studies with examples and proof points that relate to each part of the ROI calculation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Executive
What do you like best?

Easy to use web-based tool with industry standards provided as guidelines makes ROI calculation easy and also makes it accessible for your clients. Included analytics are also very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Really the only thing I can of that would make the tool any easier is if Average Salary for certain roles was provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am in Software Sales so almost every sales discussion ends up leading to ROI at some point. To have a tool that provides specific line items which I can walk through with my clients to verify numbers or send the link to them and have them review is an invaluable tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great looking reports and ability for prospect to play with the numbers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to add prospect logos into the final presentation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work at a SaaS company, and it can sometimes be challenging to show the real dollar savings a prospect can expect. They can also disagree with the numbers you present. However, with the ROI shop, prospects can adjust the values to more closely reflect what they are actually seeing in their business and the resulting ROI. Makes for a much more believable ROI calculation. And it's EASY. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use and prospect facing documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. This solution is very user friendly for both the creator and the prospect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The tool allows the prospect to update their own numbers to uncover their true potential return on investment. The conservative factor also is great for them to estimate accurately in order to make a decision regarding purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Easy calculator and shows each section well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Might be confusing to navigate for customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ROI from going paperless Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr Regional Sales Executive- Mid Market
What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and navigate and how you have the ability to customize the data points so that are specific to your industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During my time using the ROI shop I have not had anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ability to quickly build out ROI around my product and allow my clients the ability to work through it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Vice President & General Manager, Partner Solutions
Financial Services
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the tool was key to help our sales team make a business case for our service.

The flexibility of the tool is also key. I was skeptical that the tool could be applied for our service and was impressed with the end product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I like the team. Maybe down the road Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making a business case Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It takes 10 mins to complete with a prospect. It is simple and covers off on all the keys areas of value in our product.

I like the report it drives, and that the prospect can click through a link to drill down further and even modify their results.

I love that I get notified when my prospect views the report!

I like that you can slide the conservative factor to show the prospect how realistic the ROI is, as well as add in implementation time. It all adds up to a great, quick, easy experience for me and the prospect, and if the decision maker was on the fence with a purchase before this tool, they are almost guaranteed to buy, or at least ask more questions about the product rather than shut off and use price as an excuse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The report could look more professional, it could be better designed.

It could also be branded to our business and use our colouring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get in and use it. Play around with it. I created some test ROI's and I even have some generic ROI's for regular use cases of my product so that I can show prospects without going through their specific data. I do not give a proposal without an ROI report backing my recommendation on purchase. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

People want to see that the price of our product will eliminate a cost to their business, and what key areas are affected. We look at hard costs saved, productivity improvements and revenue gains. This tool makes it very easy for the prospect to conceptualize these key factors and drive a real insight into the costs involved in the day to day business, that we can help solve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive - Real Estate
What do you like best?

I like the ability to invite my customer to update the data and make it meaningful to them, but providing a URL where they can access the use case we've put together and alter it. By doing so it's undeniable that the ROI is in fact their real numbers and helps us build a stronger business case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to seeing a better designed output file (PDF) that pulls all the data together in a presentation mode. I feel like the design is outdated and could use a refresh. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to uncover and quantify the current cost of doing business. The costs are much higher than the client and myself realized in almost every use case. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regional Sales Executive- Mid-Market
What do you like best?

The ROI Shop helps create a business case that serves as the internal focus point for discussion. Rather than hoping your project champion has what they need you work together to craft the proposal. It contains organization/role specific value propositions tied to illustrated hard and soft cost benefits. Prospects clearly define the what's in it for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more of an area to pull in the specific products included in the proposal rather than a total. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ROI Shop is incredibly easy to use, explain, and validate. I have utilized this product at a bunch of different organizational levels and had great success. Regardless of where you start in the organization this product facilitates the conversation and helps guide you to the decision maker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At Concur, our focus is taking the cost out of spend management. Our cloud platform solution provides Travel, Expense, and vendor invoice automation.

I have seen an increase in my relevance to my prospects. I am not just delivering marketing messages I am showing them the cost savings that could be achieved as a result of my solution. That is a different conversation and I would rather be the one having it versus my competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for The ROI Shop?

The ROI Shop Categories on G2