Textio

3.8

Textio is a augmented writing platform for creating highly effective job listings.

Work for Textio?

Learning about Textio?

Textio Reviews

Showing 14 Textio reviews
Textio review by Marines S.
Marines S.

"My experience using the Textio platform."

What do you like best?

When I got to know the Textio platform, I had some doubts about the effectiveness of it, but once I started using it, it really hit me, first it's very easy to use, it's practically intuitive, one of the things that I love when I use Textio is that one side of the text is displaying a series of data that are important and necessary and which are evaluating the impact of my writing such as: the audience, grammar, typography, types, among others, that is, you have the statistics of what you write which I think is wonderful. I also like that Textio there is no possibility of staying with a "blank page" given the suggestion of words that show you, in addition to indicating the strength of them. In conclusion my experience with Textio has been positive and as they point out the best of Textio "is that the words reveal you"

What do you dislike?

Although my experience has been positive, it is also important to point out that when I used it for the first time, I only had the option of language only in English which was a limitation for the moment..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent platform and I highly recommend it

The main problem that has been solved is associated to the certain possibility of using a correct writing directed to my target audience, this means that it has facilitated my work and saved time..

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Textio
Textio review by manuel m.
manuel m.

"The instrument to perform work representations leaders in the company."

What do you like best?

Textio is so instinctive and visible to strum work representations. From recruiters to hiring managers, our JD have become better written and more seductive to the postulates. Automated suggestions are my preferred feature and help culminate the bias of the JD. There is also a cohesive and historically based review base with JD search capability for new visions.

What do you dislike?

It would be incredible if there were better unifications with the ATS so that the hiring proxies could write the JD directly in the flow of job creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Textio is an inventive organization that makes a product for all the right reasons. It has had an immense shock in our time to hire and aptitude, variety of applicants. Its successful groups of user products are world class and quickly address any unrest. In addition, they are constantly saying and performing new functions, optimizing the product with constancy.

Instead of a cluster of headers and footers, and badly drafted JDs slide, we are now synchronized and expose a unified experience for the postulates on our website.

What AI Writing Assistant solution do you use?

Textio review by angelica c.
angelica c.

"The instrument to perform work representations leaders in the company."

What do you like best?

Textio is so instinctive and visible to write work representations. From recruiters to hiring managers, our JD have become superior writers and more seductive for postulates. Automated tips are my preferred feature and help clear the bias of the JD. There is also a cohesive and authentically document database with JD search capability for new positions.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were better unifications with the ATS so that hiring managers could write the JD clearly in the flow of job creation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Textio is a new organization that makes a product for all the right reasons. It has had an immense impact on our time to agree and quality, variety of applicants. World-class product groups and users quickly address any concerns. They are also always iterating and performing innovative functions, improving the product with assiduity.

Instead of a cluster of directed and footers, and poorly written JD slips, we are now sorted and we expose a conjugated experience for the postulates on our website.

Textio review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"THE tool to craft industry-leading job descriptions"

What do you like best?

Textio is so intuitive and transparent to write job descriptions. From recruiters to hiring managers, our JDs have become better written and more appealing to candidates.

The automated suggestions are my favorite feature and help remove bias from JDs.

There is also a cohesive, historically searchable data base of JDs for new positions.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there were better integrations with the ATS so hiring managers could write the JD directly in the job creation flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Textio is an innovative company creating a product for all the right reasons. It has had a huge impact on our time to hire and quality/diversity of applicants. Their product and customer success teams are world-class and quickly address any concerns. They are also constantly iterating and creating new features, improving the product on a frequent basis.

Rather than a hodge-podge of headers and footers, and poorly written JDs slipping through the cracks, we are now aligned and present a unified experience for candidates on our website.

Textio review by User

"Great Tool for Writing "

What do you like best?

This tool is amazing for writing job descriptions for jobs! I love using it as it provides me with all the suggestions that could be helpful and useful for a great and inviting job description.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the suggested options do not fit or work for what the text is needed and the score either drops or does not increase because I’m not using what’s suggested and I would end up not having 90%+ rate which is what’s required by work. It is a little disappointing that the app is not smart enough to pick up on words and full sentence structure to know what is exactly being written/required

It helps with job descriptions and keeping the posting neutral and clear of any biased sides

Textio review by sanyam g.
sanyam g.

"Not good "

What do you like best?

I did not like this software because of the following reasons:

1. We face lots of difficulty in sharing documents to our colleagues.

2. It is very much difficult to set up.

3. So much complicated to use.

4. The customer support is worthless, they take a very long time to answer our query.

What do you dislike?

Waste of money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not recommend it at all.

When we try to do something which benefits us, it does the opposite of it.

"Textio Is Awesome"

What do you like best?

It reminds a whole lot like Grammarly, but it I find it more helpful than Grammarly. I think it goes above and beyond what I have to type since I have to write a lot.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Textio; I am just highly grateful to be with a website that allows my writing to be better than it originally was supposed to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have fun and improve your writing right away.

This was mainly just writing in terms of business problems, but it is getting resolved, which is a great thing.

Textio review by User

"Contemporary and Professional writing tool for Recruitment Industry"

What do you like best?

Textio "calls out" our writing before we even publish it to the public and its especially useful for writing job descriptions in the Recruitment and Staffing Industry. Its a leading web app and a great example for companies like mine to follow suit in its leadership and priortisation to combat issues like biases. The interface is fun and the colours really shows delight!

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the product could be free to individuals (non-company) for educational purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great writing tool in the market for professional use!

Combating implicit biasedness when writing for professional purposes

Textio review by Zhen S.
Zhen S.

"Text"

What do you like best?

the design of the look to organize Use augmented writing to write jobs that attract more qualified & diverse candidate pools.

What do you dislike?

the setting portion be true” or “a linguist’s dream” is actually known as

Textio review by User

"Augmented writing and massive quantities of data"

What do you like best?

Augmented writing is a technology with almost unlimited potential across many industries.

Textio travaille dans LinkedIn Recruiter et Gmail, nous avons donc le pouvoir de l'écriture augmentée partout où nous travaillons.

What do you dislike?

the document sharing function is quite difficult to set up, and it's quite complicated to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

software that is easy to use but has huge potential.

Used to recruit qualified people, especially a diverse population that we would not necessarily target without TEXTIO

Textio review by Administrator

"Worthless Product"

What do you like best?

Honestly, nothing. This product added zero value and actually hurt us in the long run, but decreasing our applicant flow.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is subpar, takes quite a while to get an answer from them, and support is no existant.

We were attempting to improve the content and attractiveness of our job postings, but the software seemed to have the opposite effect.

Textio review by User

"I had an excellent experience"

What do you like best?

it is so convenient and easy to use for me

What do you dislike?

not many people have this so I can't use it too much

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is better than other text apps

communication

"Great "

What do you like best?

It is very useful, accurate and helpful. Makes everything seamless

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I think it has some flaws but nothing too much

It has made my time and effort worth using.

"Thoughts into words"

What do you like best?

great application for Thoughts into words

What do you dislike?

all working properly as required and using it

great application for Thoughts into words ,

Language is culture.

Learning about Textio?

* We monitor all Textio reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.