Taskrabbit Reviews & Product Details

Taskrabbit Overview

What is Taskrabbit?

Taskrabbit is a task managment application that allow user to choose from a list of popular chores and errands, connect you with a skilled Tasker and Tasker arrives, completes the job and bills directly in the app

Taskrabbit Details

Location
Already have Taskrabbit?
Co-Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We did some landscaping some months back for an older couple and they were so happy at how well we did and the diligence in our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The upsides about taskrabbit is that you don’t need to go out and get a second job, and can work when wanted and needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes there aren’t any jobs in my field in my area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped supplement income on many occasions and has helped take care of things when money was short. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I started using Taskrabbit around 3 years ago as a go to solution when I had events going on and needed things delivered onsite, moved, or bought for me and I didn't have the time. My thought was it was only for casual work. However, I used Taskrabbit 2 years ago to begin professionally staffing for tradeshows and I was incredibly impressed with the level of people I was being sent. I still use some of my Taskrabbit contractors on the side to this day.

For anyone looking for a quick solution to staffing with a great review program and referral program - Taskrabbit is your go-to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Aspects I like best about Taskrabbit

- The text message integration and app - it makes it super easy to talk to people to do a task

- The ability to track your projects (movements of who is doing what) in real-time

- The pricing structure and review and referrals on accounts

- The ability to get super last minute help for an upcharge

- A countdown for someone to agree to an assignment so you are not stuck waiting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things I dislike:

- the inability to directly connect with someone until you send each others numbers over (I understand this is for safety)

- some of the task categories do not completely align with what your actual needs are

- I've experienced multiple people accepting jobs sometimes and it can be difficult to move through the app to select the correct one

- Inability to upload photos into the online/app conversation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

great for tasks you can't do yourself or don’t have time for task rabbit helped with the assembly of new office furniture including a new desk Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How convenient it is to schedule a task, pay for it, and how quick the turnaround time is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s always a level of uncertainty when depending on complete strangers who are not directly associatated with a company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The assembly of office furniture or minor repairs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The service that I was provided with was general cleaning, in where I hired a Tasker to cleanup my apartment after I moved in. For this job, the Tasker that I hired did an amazing job, and although the price might be better, I am happy with the quality of the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that you can see the Tasker's reviews and hourly rate, so it is incredible easy to hire the right person. In addition, the Tasker's are very nice and easy going people.

The cleanup of my apartment was done very fast, and I was very happy with the result as they cleaned everything without me having to specify anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From my experience using Taskrabbit, I don't have any complains. However, I think that the prices could be better, and maybe recommend people that work closer to where you live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is worth using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Review Editor
Media Production
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Moving between apartments in the city and needing a service to help carry our boxes back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Convenient place to look for neighbors willing to run chores or give an extra hand. fast responses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Depends wholly on the person performing the work. He or she could be late, could cancel at anytime, or be rude or unreliable. However, this is common for peer-to-peer services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely try this first before Craigslist. Repeat Taskrabbit clients are the best and most reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

putting together furniture, running errands, delivery, just about everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

so convenient and easy to use. The UX is also really nice. Also, it saves us a lot of money Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price can vary based on how popular the task is so it is hard to predict how much money you need to allocate Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Operations Officer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The contractor hired was extremely professional and performed above expectations, this is aservice we would definitely use again Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This service supplied a contractor with experience in the field and very professional in approach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some work involved in scheduling, recommend scheduling well in advance of the due date to avoid conflicts with contractor's schedule Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Make sure t schedule well in advance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I was looking for gigs and the app really helped by having an array of industries to choose from. Also, I was able to find projects near me and were convenient to commute to. The tasks were according to whatever I had experience. I was able to find waitressing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s on your phone, you can look up projects whenever you want and easy secure pay. Very convenient and easy to use as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. Just get more tasks, other than that the app is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This product helped with outsourcing certain aspects of my company startup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am able to stay on task with the assistance of task rabbit by delegating what can and focusing on personal aspects of the project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Response time can be slow. Which can slow project deadlines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

With task rabbit it is easy to find a way to complete all my tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how fast we are able to find someone to help Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it is hard to clarify projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

make sure you know what you are looking for Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hackathon Coach
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Taskrabbit has dramatically decreased the necessary steps we've taken to hiring freelancers. It makes it extremely easy to onboard and get work done efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like how easy the platform is to use, especially for a company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the personal and intimacy of interacting with freelancers is lost a bit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Service Delivery Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Team helped me to fix my flat screen Television in living room Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Team brought all the tools to do their job . It was highly professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Long wait time to get appointment and not available at my location Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I hired a Tasker to assemble some Ikea furniture I bought for the office. They were prompt, came with all the right tools, and assembled everything quickly. Signing up with Taskrabbit was simple and payment was worth it, given my past experience and frustration assembling Ikea furniture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The person took out the leftover packaging and threw away the trash for me -- a nice plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not realize this, but the bookshelves I bought had to be attached to the wall. The Tasker insisted that this had to be done as part of the assembly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Ikea assembly -- they are total professionals and know what they are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our office was new and taskrabbit came in handy and helped with everything from building desks to installing white boards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How quick the person will come to install whatever is needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing the prices are fair and the work is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helped me try and find a job I could do to make quick money fast while I was at school Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The idea is probably the most appealing, if it were more easily accessible to the people who want to make money themselves Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of accessibility I had to seeing how much money I could make from this software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try it out, it might work for u Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I love the ability to browse several tasks I need done and be able to quickly "assign" them.This is a dream come true.for someone like myself who wears "many hats". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Never once have I had to redirect or follow up on the tasks assigned. Everyone is top notch, well versed and quick to respond to myrequests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The fact that I did not find out about this sooner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have used a handyman--and loved him so much he's been back three times. He is exceptional, very skilled and conscientious. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lots of responses back on work when I need it to be complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It appears that sometimes people reach out without the necessary skills. So sometimes you have to weed through people to find the good ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I like how it is able to group my corresponding tasks in an organized and clear list. I also appreciate the easy access in modifying and deleting my listed tasks, that are not relevant in my agenda. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

easy to use, practical in managing my list of tasks, reliable timing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not applicable, I really enjoy using the fast and efficient service Task Rabbit offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

TaskRabbit allows me to find help for tasks such as moving quickly and easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can avoid going through larger businesses that have extra fees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any aspects that I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Moving into a new office space we had a lot of moving/building done. We needed a reliable handyman, without having to go search for one. Task Rabbit made it easy for us to complete all our tasks on one platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how specific we are able to get with what we need done. No room for error. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the map does not pick up where I am even though I have my location settings off, not a big deal but the address it ends up showing me is nowhere near where I currently was. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I have used other platforms and Taskrabbit is just the most convenient. I highly recommend it to other teams to use instead of wasting time trying to outsource someone to complete these tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

If you are looking for a job you are capable to complete, Task Rabbit has daily listings of task you can apply Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The daily new tasks listed in my area. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

not enough easy tasks listed every day. I would have to check new updates every week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ticket Maestro
Events Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Tried to hire a tasker to do an errand. The website kept spinning. Tried it about 4 times. Contacted support and after waiting 5 minutes on the phone spoke to a lady who said their was a problem with my account. I told her I dont think there would be as I have never had a problem and when I went to personal assistant it worked fine. I also asked my wife to try it from a different office/location and she had the same problem. Thus, not only does their website suck, but so does the service. Inept and rude (she told me she needed to get off to keep the line open for urgent matters). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

When I used it in the past the taskers were good and reliable. So was the one I ended up using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A poor website and more important really bad service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Dont. Problem is there is not much competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

HF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Christmas undecorating. Roxanne came and helped us organize and pack away a huge Christmas display. She was an admin at another company and was fantastic. Worth every penny! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The speed of response. She came and helped that evening. Perfect timing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I looked at them for planting, but thought $60 per hour was too high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Highly recommend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Taskrabbit?

Taskrabbit Categories on G2