SysTools Google Apps Backup Reviews & Product Details

SysTools Google Apps Backup Overview

What is SysTools Google Apps Backup?

Google Apps Backup is the best application to backup all Google data like email, Contacts, Calendar, Drive from domain users account to local drive

SysTools Google Apps Backup Details

SysTools Group
2007
Pune, India
@SYSTOOLS
266 Twitter followers
Description

SysTools Software Pvt. Ltd. provides technology-driven software solutions in Data Recovery, Digital Forensics & Cloud Computing to help individual users, legal professionals, institutions, corporate entities and government bodies.

SysTools Google Apps Backup Screenshots

SysTools Google Apps Backup Reviews

Showing 15 SysTools Google Apps Backup reviews
Already have SysTools Google Apps Backup?
What do you like best?

Google apps provides easy to use options to manage the backups. It helps to schedule the backups and keep the files in backup storage which we define. It is fast and safe to keep and use backups using Google Apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The Google Apps Backup provides a number of ways and is highly functional. We like using this application for most of our google app accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say that Google Apps Backup can be used by organizations who use google apps based products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We manage the backups of Drive and emails. We are able to easily take backups and request google in case we need to restore any data.

It mainly helps us managing things in real time and within less amount of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Consultant
What do you like best?

I love Google Apps because it gives me a constant backup of my files amazing. In addition the interface is very good, the deployment is very good with excellent processes and with great fluidity. It is worth mentioning that this software contains a lot of information and learning material throughout the web. Therefore you will not be so disoriented, however it is very intuitive. Another very good aspect is that I can configure it easily before each backup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although its interface is very good, I consider that there are aspects that can be improved, that is, there are elements that can be located in the menu or in the main panel so that we are not in a constant search to execute functionalities. But it is not a very unfortunate error, we have adapted to its interface and so far it works very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Basically I must say that it will be happy, we are very supportive of the use we have given it and with each backup we are satisfied we have made. Our customers can be by having confidence in Google Apps, they can rest assured against possible eventualities regarding projects. It is ideal, practical, easy to use, authentic and with a very easy backup for each file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are applying this program in order to make a massive backup of our projects on a weekly basis, that is, every certain day of the week a copy of the projects is made in order to have a solid backing. This gives us the security and control of our projects since having a highly consolidated support gives us the basis to work with on internal storage strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Easy to implement, simple to use - yet fully featured and well rounded.

Completely met all of our needs and requirements when testing and against our continuity and disaster recovery procedures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to support multiple platforms for large complex environments, this is a Gmail, Google apps, and Google cloud specific tool.

A hybrid environment with mailboxes on Microsoft's Office365 is not supported. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strongly recommend this as a useful and complete solution for most Gmail and Google email backup needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Protection against accidental deletions, either through user error or system administration error.

Protection against network outages and connectivity issues, for a remote workforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology & Digital Services Librarian and Professor of Legal Research
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Google Apps Backup is the Google/Android answer to the iCloud. Everything that is connect to your Google account - Gmail, Contacts, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Photos - are all interconnected and can be preserved with Google Apps Backup. It is easy to follow the instructions on how to give the app the required info and begin the backup process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not in love with the price for the full version knowing that there are other alternatives to backing up this information. However, it does save time and effort to do it with one single software, so the price may be justifiable for what you are trying to accomplish - better safe than sorry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed me to save primarily work-related materials and information from my Android phone such as e-mails and phone numbers, etc. just in case things go haywire. I tend to work from home and everything from my Samsung Galaxy is powered by Google Apps so the convenience of having the package deal being backed up has done wonders for knowing my work files are securely copied over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Research Executive
Information Services
What do you like best?

Since I began utilizing Google Apps, everything has been simpler for me. I am utilizing Google Apps for various exercises including: Document administration (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides and so on.), My business Emails, Scheduling occasions on Calendar and considerably more. With regards to going down my exercises, Google Apps reinforcement benefit assume a vital part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface to associate with help can be made strides. Google support is accessible to help us yet it needs change when we have to contact bolster group. Every single other administration and highlights looks extraordinary when utilizing google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ofcourse, in the event that you need to keep your computerized content secure, there is nothing superior to this administration. I would suggest it without a doubt! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google is of course the best company to keep our data secure. I have realized a number of benefits using this and really satisfied so far. I would strongly recommend using this service for your personal or business needs. You can read reviews of other users before moving to this and am sure you would find the positives about it only.

So go ahead and start using their services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Helpdesk Technician
What do you like best?

With this Google Apps backup tool I was able to perform quick & easy transfer of data from my account to my computer. The application is very user friendly and even the support team is very helpful & quick in solving the issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price point/cost - there should be unlimited licensing for the product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would try to stay away from google as an email provider because in the future you'll have a hard time unsticking yourself from google's domain Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Backing up google apps in case the data is needed to be retrieved or reimaged to a new machine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I am very pleased that I have the ability to easily recover items I might accidently delete. The ability to merge my calendar, contacts and email has been quite helpful. Very pleased with the unlimited capacity for users, unlike other products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ability to re-use licenses is restrictive, even though purchased. That should be revised to a more user friendly model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Enjoy while you have it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google apps backups! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

It is simple, fast, and robust for our data storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cost can be better justified for customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sync process and many benefits for offsite storage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy way to restore apps when switching to a new phone! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't save settings, but I don't think that's possible to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Can replicate most of the previous phone when testing, minimizing downtime Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Director
What do you like best?

Google Apps backup services are really good and safe. I use google drive to keep my important documents including Zip, docs, spreadsheets etc. Google App backup service keeps all data backed-up all the time. My emails are also safe using the service. I am able to retrieve my documents from the cloud when ever I need it. By now I have not lost any of my data and I can recover easily when needed.

Great service so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Interface to connect with support can be improved. Google support is available to help us but it needs improvement when we need to contact support team. All other services and features looks great when using google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use google for keeping my emails, documents, compressed files, media etc. I have been able to recover my documents and see the revision history as well. Once I also got my deleted emails recovered, which is really great. So the support has been helpful and was able to recover things from the backup services available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Architect
What do you like best?

Google Apps has changed the world! Since I started using Google Apps, everything has been easier for me. I am using Google Apps for a number of activities including: Document management (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides etc.), My business Emails, Scheduling events on Calendar and much more. When it comes to backing up my activities, Google Apps backup service play an important role.

Using backup, All my data is secure forever. In past I mistakenly deleted the files from Google drive but Google apps backup team recovered those files for me easily.

Google provides Administrator area to manage all users within a organization, so Admin user can manage backups for all users. Admin user can also schedule the backups and communicate to support team via a Ticket support. Support team is available to reply ASAP (In most cases)

They have great support and services! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regarding google apps and backup, i don't see anything which is not working well. By now I am really satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ofcourse, if you want to keep your digital content secure, there is nothing better than this service. i would recommend it for sure! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Google Apps for my company business and we also help clients to setup google apps for their businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Industrial Relations Assistant
Construction
What do you like best?

Extends the lifespan of our mobile devices across the entire network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this app does exactly what it says it does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Saves time when wiping a device for a new employee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Schdeuling center
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Ease of it user friendly love that it's cloud based Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not enough storage slow at retrieving information at times Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only upload smaller files holds only so much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's nice the dr can get he info at home Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is great as you can keep safe all types of your documents. It keeps all data backed-up 24/7. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. So far, I have not identified anything worrying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I backup all my documents. as well as emails, media files etc. It offers recovery options, which is very useful (+ log files). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

As it is a well known fact that data prevailing over cloud platform can be vanished as there is no full proof security offered. Therefore, it is a good practice to save the mailbox items locally to offer data a shell of security. I haven’t faced any data loss ever and do not want to face it in the future as well. With the help of Google Apps backup software, I got the replica of my mailbox data on hard disk and the flexibility to access it over multiple email applications.” Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about Google Apps Backup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Backup all Google Apps data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.