Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics

Symantec Security Analytics delivers enriched, full-packet capture for full network security visibility, advanced network forensics, anomaly detection, and real-time content inspection for all network traffic. Armed with this detailed record, you can conduct forensic investigations, respond quickly to incidents, and resolve breaches in a fraction of the time you would spend with conventional processes.

Work for Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics?

Learning about Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics?

Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics Reviews

Showing 5 Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics reviews
Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics review by Lena N.
Lena N.

"Symantec for All Companies, Now & In the Future "

What do you like best?

Symantec's Network Security, especially the Identity VIP is the best product that I have ever used. Authentication has never been so reliable. I can depend on Symantec for integrity.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product. I think Symantec is heading in the right direction and solving customer needs with integrity in focus.

Symantec's Network Security has built-in authentication for enterprises, allowing companies to provide accessibility on the go. This solves issues for many users who may on work travel to different office locations, including various countries internationally. With Symantec, we can trust their integrity.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics
Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics review by User

"Security that will be automated"

What do you like best?

It runs its security system based on its needs, so it runs pretty frequently. The thing I like the most is the fact that its run its program fast enough that it would not interfere with my usage. I often had times with other programs where I would need to studdle my fingers for awhile but this program never have disappointed me.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wonder if it really does it thoroughly enough but I have not had any issues with it, at least yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and great program to use.

Security between networks if there are any issues.

What Security Risk Analysis solution do you use?

Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics review by User in Internet

"Great Security Analysis "

What do you like best?

Does security checks and provides updates without disrupting any workflows. Sends notifications of suspicious activity.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this.

Data security. We are a software company that deals with PHI and it is very important that we keep all information secure.

Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics review by User

"Automated security system "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it automates my system screening without me having to open up a system and try to run screening. Its relatively fast since it does its screening pretty often so it doesnt take long. The other programs i have used previously did it not so often and took awhile.

What do you dislike?

I cant really think of anything i dislike but if it was little faster it would be better

Simple security between networks.

Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Symantec Network Forensics and Security Analytics "

What do you like best?

I like the security and function of this software and also seems reliable and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product thus far. It seems to work really well with the company that I'm working for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend this product, it's safe and secure.

The software has helped with software solutions with anti-virus features of the network and our internet security system.

Learning about Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics?

* We monitor all Symantec Network Forensics & Security Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.