SurfEasy

SurfEasy is a virtual private network browser security application.

Work for SurfEasy?

Learning about SurfEasy?

SurfEasy Reviews

Showing 14 SurfEasy reviews
SurfEasy review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"A VPN for the technically un-inclined"

What do you like best?

What describes a usable tool for everyone? Like a screwdriver, for instance. How is it that people automatically know how to use one without ever being taught? It’s because of its simplicity. And that’s just what SurfEasy is! A simple tool that you don’t have to be taught to use!

What do you dislike?

I wish the tool had a predictive notification that would shoot you into the app every time you started surfing the internet. That would be thinking ahead of the curve!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just turn it on and let it do its magic! It works as advertised.

It makes trying to access certain information easily accessible. Imagine not having to train your employees to do an extra step when the VPN does it for them!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SurfEasy
SurfEasy review by Lilian W.
Lilian W.

"Surf easy with SurfEasy "

What do you like best?

It is easy to download and set up SurfEasy.

I like that SurfEasy makes me to surf with different Ips and return anonymous at any time i feel like.

With SurfEasy it is easy to easrn rewards, which increases bandwidth.

It is a bit cost effective to upgrade to unlimited which cost less than $10 on multiple device usage billed yearly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes at the middle of a task while using an assigned ip it can disconnect without any alert.

Also, it lacks ips of lots of regions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, SurfEasy is the go-to solution for virtual private networks.

I use SurfEasy to surf with virtual private networks.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

SurfEasy review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"The best VPN that you ought to be utilizing"

What do you like best?

SurfEasy is easy to sign up via mobile platfom or web application.

The thing that I like most is that SurfEasy has a free plan that encompass a number of regions.

Upgrading to paid versions with lots of servers from different locations is as cheap as buying a pen.

SurfEasy is a complete VPN unlike other apps like teleportyou.com.

What do you dislike?

The ips provided by SurfEasy sometimes hangs a lot and request recaptcha, which at sometimes fail to go through.

Live customer support isn't available via mobile application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend them to try SurfEasy since they upgrade whenever they like.

SurfEasy has been so helpful to me since I use it whenever I need to browse websites that are blocked in my area.

SurfEasy review by Billy  O.
Billy O.

"Surf easy with SurfEasy from anywhere in accounting field"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that SurfEasy has a mobile and web platforms.

With mobile app, it is super easy to change the network from the wide range of locations.

SurfEasy can be accessed via multiple-devices with one account.

Upgrading to premium accepts a wide range of payment options.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the way SurfEasy lacks customer support channel via mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would urge them to give SurfEasy a try.

I use SurfEasy to access any site that might restrict some servers.

SurfEasy review by Aarsh y.
Aarsh y.

"Browse Web safely and securely with SurfEasy!"

What do you like best?

It provides ease of use, security and reliabilty. I am able to use paid/free versions as per my requirement. SurfEasy is compatible with all platforms and that really helps me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this product. This product is able to meet all my requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product for safe and secure browsing and and all kind of internet searches securely.

I am able to browse safely without facing any security issues.

SurfEasy review by User in Computer Software

"I can vouch for this product, it is worth buying."

What do you like best?

I like its speed and reliability, interface- that is easy to use, its security, and performance.

Again, the product is compatible with a variety of platforms, therefore most devices can be used to install it. I really like this because I have an option of using the platform I want. I have an option to use free or paid versions as the two are available.

What do you dislike?

I Linux is one of my best platform that I use but SurfEasy is not compatible with it. I really dislike this. I hope something will be done in future.

Also, I least like its limitation by bandwidth. The bandwidth is set to 500mb that can only be used for few hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this product is quite something worth buying. Very resourceful and its productivity is only triggered by the user.

We are now able to browse anonymously without fearing issues of security threats regardless of where we are. We carryout bank transfers at ease knowing that we are safe.

SurfEasy review by Ejidiah M.
Ejidiah M.

"Browsing easily using surfeasy"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is a software that can be used in any operating system.

It is very cheap. It is very easy to setup in your phone or computer and is very cheap to download.

I like that this software is very secure for connection.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software can sometimes have a slow connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly recommended as it does not disappoint. It works as it should.

It helps to access certain information very easily and fast.

I can also be able to browse websites that are blocked

SurfEasy review by John W.
John W.

"Let's make it easy to surf with SurfEasy"

What do you like best?

I like the way SurfEasy has all the features for VPN and enables me to surf with servers. Of different regions.

What do you dislike?

That it doesn't offer servers of wide array of locations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In our organization, I personally utilize SurfEasy to open and surf geolocked websites freely, without having to travel where such sites aren't restricted.

SurfEasy review by User

"Surfing the web is now easy with the help of SurfEasy "

What do you like best?

Easy of downloading and setting up SurfEasy is the top most thing that I really like.

I also like the way SurfEasy enables me to get ips of different locations while at the heart of my home and office.

The paid versions are a bit cheap compared with subscriptions on other VPN platforms like GOOSE.

What do you dislike?

Unexpected disconnection is the only issue that i do not like when it comes to surfing with SurfEasy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only recommend them to install SurfEasy since it supports multiple devices per account.

I use SurfEasy to come up with virtual private networks of different locations like Brazil and UK.

I also use SurfEasy to browse sites that are not accessed in my region.

SurfEasy review by Brandon M.
Brandon M.

"A software for browsing easily"

What do you like best?

I Like that this software ensures that I have a secure connection.

This software also helps me to access websites that are unaccessible hence very reliable.

It can be used on any operating system hence can be used on any.

This software is has lowest prices hence itbis easy to download and install.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this software can be slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very reliable for browsing .

Information can be accessed easily.

Browsing websites that cannot be accessed.

SurfEasy review by User

" simple and easy to use VPN "

What do you like best?

SurfEasy is very simple and user friendly. It sends you a simple and small message to notify you. Overall this is a great VPN service, without it I wouldn’t have known that my house WiFi was attacked.

What do you dislike?

I found their support is not helpful and incompetent when it comes to iOS devices. They did not even return messages after multiple attempts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every VPN website will say “no logging,” and then, inevitably, admit that they do some logging in their Privacy Policy.

Connecting to The Onion Router (TOR) will redirect your traffic signals across many different relay points.

That helps boost your anonymity, making it tougher for people to discover your original location.

"Surfeasy"

What do you like best?

Surgery is a great secure VPN even ppl that aren't tech smart can easily navigate it's great security for private browsing wether it's for work or whatever you will have no worries using it it's

What do you dislike?

Although it's private they still want an email address so it's not great at keeping private

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's good for what it is

I'm able to roam the web w out worry of others seeing or being able to get into personal info of employees customers etc

SurfEasy review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Secure, fast and reliable"

What do you like best?

That all my messages and searches are completely encrypted with no possibility of security breach

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. But i am in the beginning stages of using it so more to come

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy app to learn and use. feel confident using it for all you internet searches. Not many other products can say that and live up to it

Have not used it for my company. Only personal

SurfEasy review by User

"An Easy-to-Use VPN, but their free service is lacking"

What do you like best?

We all know privacy is important. It matters, and using a VPN is just another tool to protect yours. We like that they use Bank-Grade encryption (or AES-256) which is perfect when you want your identity shielded.

What do you dislike?

They use tracking to monitor performance, which makes us a bit uncomfortable. Their policy regarding this isn’t very clear.

Privacy!

Learning about SurfEasy?

* We monitor all SurfEasy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.