Storbie Reviews & Product Details

Storbie Overview

What is Storbie?

Storbie is the ecommerce platform for independent retailers. We exist to help small businesses succeed online and be different, together. The Storbie platform is easy to use with no coding knowledge required. We take care of the technical stuff so you can focus on running the best online version of your business. Storbie is for all independent retailers, but we really shine with our focused industry solutions. We work with suppliers, and key partners such as POS systems to create a package solution that is dedicated to helping retailers succeed. The Storbie Supplier Network connects suppliers and retailers in the Pharmacy, Pet and Vet industries and our smart integrations make order processing, payments and inventory management a breeze. Storbie is also a marketplace platform, allowing online stores to come together in one place to truly embody the be different, together philosophy.

Storbie Details

Storbie is an online store and marketplace builder platform that allows businesses to easily create and manage their own ecommerce website, and optionally join marketplaces on the Storbie platform to reach more customers and sell more online.

Storbie
2007
Wellington, New Zealand
@storbiecommerce
331 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the Storbie community
Have you used Storbie before?

Storbie Reviews

Showing 25 Storbie reviews
Already have Storbie?
What do you like best?

Super easy to understand and customising your own site is even better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing I dislike at the moment overall a amazing website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Storbie has helped my business grow outside of my small community and helped me reach a new audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Good features and easy to set up a web site store. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see the option for selling via electronic downloads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using our Storbie store we sell our beaded jewellery and bead embroidery patterns throughout the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Java Software Engineer
What do you like best?

With Storbie I will build and control my own self-contained website. I can describe my brand and make stand out from all mass. Also, I have the chance to focus on push forward and increase my business. All of the sales with this software will help me to reach more clients by connection marketplaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, this software doesn't have any big and bad problems. This platform has very helpful tools which will make your business work well and better. Also, the program has an easy way to understand and control all process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The great software which will help you to create and to open the most beautiful online store. With this solution, you will have the ability to invite more customers. Definitely, you can be different from others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working on creating an online shop which really will be more connected. Also, we are building the way to join successful web stores. We are increasing our sales and have the ability to connect more clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Operator
What do you like best?

I've been using Storbie for my store for 4 years now and I absolutely recommend them. The customer service is outstanding. The platform is really user friendly. This is Kiwi owned so it's easy to claim as a business expense. I get plenty of hits and my store is automatically mobile friendly! I absolutely recommend this product to everyone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints. Storbie is fantastic for my store Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a go on the trial and you will see how easy to use it is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best feature is that it is simple to use. I sell far more now through Storbie than I ever did with Ipage. It integrates with other companies like PayPal and Xero. The customer service you receive is prompt and excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Storbie service makes it easy and effective to run an online business. This is not just a basic system either, allowing really awesome customer and business experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really. It would be nice to have ready to use courier/transport integration (more of a feature request). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Time and reliability is money for any business. It's very hard to beat what Storbie delivers and allows a small to medium online business to achieve. We have non-technical business staff effectively run our on-line business web shop. Storbie allows you to focus on the customer, products, and the business tasks rather than the technical nuts and bolts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Effective Online Web shop

2. Fast and easy to manage by business staff (not technical staff)

3. Reliable

4. Comprehensive functionality - all in one place

5. VERY cost effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
Restaurants
What do you like best?

Even if you do not have the experience of web design, Storbie will help you easily, quickly and easily create your own store. Everything is simple and clear - there are many templates and management tools. Constant updates. The support service works promptly and professionally! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to say about this. It seems to me that the service desk solves all the problems immediately, constantly improving Storbie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent platform, especially for users who do not have web design experience. An easy way to manage. It's easy to adjust prices and inventory, and you can do it yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I started working with the software product from several positions, and now I have hundreds of them. This platform gave the opportunity to expand the boundaries of our business and attract additional customers. This had a significant impact on income levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was able to easily set up an on-line shop as a small 'hobby' business. The platform is quite intuitive and easy to work your way around. It is also easy to maintain and revise when necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The payment option - PayPal is a good system but not all customers have PayPal accounts. This has necessitated creating invoices or sending people emails with bank account details. While PayPal is good - especially for international customers - it would be nice to have another payment system that most customers can use easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me a lot of time on a small business activity that is not my primary source of income. I started buying gear for myself and a small group of friends. Other people heard about it and started asking for the same gear. Having my Storbie on-line shop has saved me a lost of time and also opened up sales of product lines which I was not initially focused on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

Storbie has been fantastically easy and cost effective to use. I launched an E-commerce site to raise money for a international sporting event. It took just a few hours effort to have a fully functional site online and accepting payments. The Storbie interface is very intuitive given its complexity, and Storbie staff have been personable, helpful, and responsive. This is my first online shop and it has been almost too easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The only limitation I have found is that Storbie doesn't yet have much support for non-English languages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To create a viable site with Storbie, you will also need to think about:

1. A domain - you can register this through Storbie or use your own DNS provider

2. A payment provider - Storbie has a few partners and provides really good instructions on how to use them. eWay provides really personal service, but I ended up using Paypal which I could setup without a Merchant Account.

3. Orders - Storbie gives good reports on what has been ordered etc. There are also lots of options in Storbie for shipping costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to create a business that would sell products to as large a market as possible, and I didn't want to spend much money or handle payments. Storbie enabled me to do this, and also meant that my network can easily refer their networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Storbie is easy to set up, easy to monitor, and the technical support, on the rare occasion you need it, has been excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more ability to filter information from purchasers (ie location etc) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use, cost effective, set up an online shop in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have a niche product, and need a cost effective, simple shop website to sell through. We had limited funds to launch and sell the product, Storbie has been perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
Internet
What do you like best?

When I strat to work with Storbie, I get that i really can do best for myself.I found that i have more buyers now than before. I'm not lie to you I really incrise my traffic, and sales in short time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know what to write here as for me I found that platforms so helpful. I'm not digger of bad sides and trying to solve them.Plus if I have somthing hard I can easly get help from support service which is so helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I should say that so great service which care about life of your company. very easy to access from any devices like tablet or smartphone.The best way to make your business to breathe with new power. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my situation I really see increase of sales. So buy this I can say that you will grow your company so fast. Also your site can easily work on tablet or smartphone easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realty Specialist
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The perfect solution for all team and your company. I really increase my selling ability. I'm happy that I bring more customers than I did it at past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm checking that program. I can say that its very good software which cares about your way to make your work more better. Also, you can receive a good and fast help from help service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The Best way to care for your company. To make your business work harder and increase financial. Very useful and simple. Good quality at devices. Try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my working team, we are working on our develope. Tha program helps us to save our working time. And makes us better at sales. We are happy that we have the ability to access all electronic devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing and Communications Team Leader
Luxury Goods & Jewelry
What do you like best?

Simple & easy to understand for all users no matter what your web design knowledge. Template system allows for fast loading of new content in a cohesive design style. Good tool for online stock management, which allows a range of product options for each item. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to add own coding to website to add further customisation, however has excellent support staff to help to add new features to the website. Unable to undo a step without un-doing all progress. Also have to publish all edits at one time not in stages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent system for users who have basic to little understanding of web design. Allows you to customise design to tailor to your company. Easy way to manage online inventory with good flexibility to adjust pricing and stock levels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-commerce. Allowed us to grow our business into the web sphere which is showed a great increase in revenue and flexibility to reach customer all around the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how you pay monthly as you go and there was no large payment to get started with a website - in fact no payment at all to try out loading your content into a demo site, and only when you 'go live' do you start paying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike :)............................... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's great to have a professional webpage and online store which links from our Facebook page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Storbie allows you to self-manage the website and the product uploading is simple, once you have had it set professionally by a Storbie accredited developer and we can not speak highly enough of Donna at Not Just Red Ones, very professional through the whole process as we transitioned to an e-commerce website, selling online or attracting visitors to our premises has just easier. Especially considering the product is floor rugs and people generally need to touch and feel the rug as part of the buying process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really but the secret is to have enough product to create a storefront but that is not a storbie issue that is our issue it seems to be a critical number of product supports engagement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform is very easy to use once set up - we believe using a Storbie accredited developer is critical, the investment to get on to this platform is affordable, you can maintain it and it is software developed in New Zealand with supported in New Zealand Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't have any problems as our Storbie accredited developer Donna at Not Just Red Ones made the transition journey easy the hold up was at our end in uploading the product etc, but once completed we were underway.

The benefits we have realised is our customers are engaging with us differently they are doing their research online then connecting with us via email or telephone so the sales funnel is changing, those that come to are prequalified. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Storbie allows to setup a web store within hours, start to finish. Storbie provides the host, the eCommerce platform, a very robust and aesthetically pleasing UI and UX both for admin and users, the technical interface and support to realise the integration with the payment gateway.

It is light years ahead of all the competition, including the US based tenors (who promise a lot and deliver very little - believe me: I tried and wasted my time!).

On top of all these qualities, the set up is free. Really. It's unbelievable.

When you have finished with setting up your Storbie store, you'll wonder why you have to pay set up and running fees for the payment gateway provider of your choice: these people are pretty slow. Once again the Storbie support will cheer you up by providing you tips to get things moving with your payment gateway provider. They sorted KiwiBank for me, and I am thankful beyond words. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Storbie. Their product, service and support is top notch. It is a very well engineered product and there is no surprise: it works.

I wish I found Storbie faster! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't look further! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were pressed by time and resources were scarce when came the time to build our web store. The solution offered by Storbie got us back on track with our project with free resources to spare that were used to develop new features on our web platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self Employed
Arts and Crafts
What do you like best?

Storbie makes my life easy as a small business. Easy setup and after coming from another provider I really appreciate good reliable service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Wish I had found them a lot earlier than I did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Storbie is the easiest store setup you could ask for. They helpful and always there when you have a problem. They are truly there for you and your needs, big or small. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The previous site hosting company I was with lost my pages and had not backed up properly when they did a major update. Their response was very unprofessional and unhelpful. After speaking to the staff at Storbie I was up and running with a system that was very easy to use, understand and work through. The only limitations on getting everything the way I want it has been me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

completely user friendly…help there…always :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, never had a bad experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

less time spent working out the intricate issues with my site....i don't have any now :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internal Comms / Social Reporting
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the build & being able to edit so easily too - plus the support is second to none. And the customer experience is also very easy. I love to support NZ Made too, I know there are fancier (on the surface) 'build your own' websites, but the robustness of Storbie is second to none - I love the integration to PayPal & eWay. Storbie listen too - if you make suggestions they are happy to add them to the list for future improvements. It is also important to Storbie to keep up with technology Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything - I would like for international customers to be able to not select NZ as their country as it can muck postage costs up but I've been able to sort that out directly with the customer easily and it doesn't happen very often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! I have two Storbie sites for my two brands - I made the mistake of spending too much to have a website built, hated it and the high costs of admin and editing and was happy to shut it down and switch to Storbie Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Huge benefit is the cost effectiveness - the monthly fee enables a small business like mine have an quality and accessible website for my customers worldwide. Also, the ease of editing! No huge costs to edit, I can do it myself, whenever I want to - if I get a bit stuck, a quick email to support and they help very promptly. Storbie takes a weight off your shoulders where it comes to E-Commerce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that it's built for NZ'ers & integrates with other NZ based solution providers like Vend and Xero. I like that the support team is NZ based and they're pretty darn good. I'm loving that Storbie is working not just on helping customers making great individual websites, but is actively working to grow online market places so its individual customers can make the most of their online stores. Storbie might not be as flashy as some of its overseas competitors - there aren't any pretty themes and fancy layouts - but what is there is solid and reliable. The really important thing - ie how the e-commerce side of it actually functions - is where Storbie truely excels. Well, that and their previously mentioned customer service and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike but there are a few things Storbie can't do (yet) such as user product reviews but it's probably just a matter of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it - especially if you're really serious about selling online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Right now I working on developing my own website to take my new retail business venture to the rest of NZ. I am going to be heavily reliant on online sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am very impressed with the SEO performance of our Storbie website. The ranking of our website sits very high internationally against a lot of competition with a number of products. I really appreciate Storbie's efforts to make sure our website is really well promoted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike. Any areas I feel need improvement I inform Storbie and they either implement or reply whith the reasons it wouldnt work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Successful online shop Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

I set up our Storbie shop for acharity with no online experience of this sort. I was somewhat apprehensive but the process was very intuitive and the online help instructions extremely useful. Most of all though, when I came unstuck, I was able to contact Storbie directly and always got a kind and positive response the next day - very clear, not patronising, genuine help. And the shop looks great and is easy to use. I wanted to do something that helped a busy, important charity run by a very small number of dedicated hard-working people - I wanted to do something for this charity that would make life easier and better for it and its people and thanks to Storbie I have!" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. I thought I would struggle but it looks good and was easyto set up. As we are a charity, Storbie even gives us a discounted sub. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a charity; a hardworking, under-funded, under-staffed charity providing, across New Zealand, shelter, rehabilitation, veterinary services and loving homes for animals, education and problem-solving for people and advice for legislators. We totally rely on donations to do all that we do. Thanks to Storbie, with no extra effort from our team, we can sell products that not only make the charity some money but also provide people with, as an example, much needed shampoos and lotions for their allergy suffering companions. We sell products every day through the shop, painlessly and effectively, thanks to the simplicity and quality of the Storbie shop. We LOVE it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
Retail
What do you like best?

I like the ease with which a web site can be set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. My experience with Storbie has been positive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and great to deal with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to achieve a web presence with minimal cost Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Luxury Goods & Jewelry
What do you like best?

Storbie is easy to use and setting up a store is a breeze! Customer service has been amazing when I needed help in the early stages of starting my web-site as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike so far since using Storbie! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have increased sales online with Storbie's easy to use online shopping! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Quite simply, I love Storbie! What's best, that's a hard one. It is extremely easy to use, quick to set up and very competitively priced. The support is second to none. The Storbie team are continually updating their platform to take advantage of new technology and are more than happy to implement upgrades based on my suggestions. Looking for something I sell? Easy. Google it. You'll find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not one single thing. My customers love it also. They tell me all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump in boots and all. You won't regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Storbie is extremely scaleable. I started with just a few products and now I have thousands online. All available to my customers all around NZ & Australia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Storbie is easy to set-up, easy to use and has the added benefit of optional marketplaces ensuring products on my website reach more people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Storbie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have products to sell and my Storbie site showcases them well to potential customers while still giving me the flexibility to align the look of my website with my branding. Sales through our website have increased more than 300% since moving to Storbie. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.