SQLWorks Reviews & Product Details

SQLWorks Overview

What is SQLWorks?

SQLWorks offers Information Technology solutions that will help your company overcome technological challenges, surpassing the increasingly competitive marketplace.

SQLWorks Details

SQLWorks
Joinville, SC
Answer a few questions to help the SQLWorks community
Have you used SQLWorks before?

SQLWorks Reviews

Showing 6 SQLWorks reviews
Already have SQLWorks?
UP
What do you like best?

The company has picked good clients with interesting projects. We have used it for our IT support for a number of years and have always found them polite, helpful and professional. Nothing is too much trouble even when the problems have been created by ourselves! I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small company with limited clients and contracts. I was having a last minute nightmare with my Mac which I needed sorting before I went away that evening, But after calling customer serice, everything sorted out nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I particularly appreciate his support and creativity in helping us turn our often vague ideas into something concrete that we are happy with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

Has no lags so far and works perfect on my MacBook Pro and then ice thing is that there are no addons needed. It is nice that you only pay for what you use. Main software are often very diverse and the price is high for feutures you don't use. So that is very nice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The cloud backup is kind of expensive per day, it would be nice if it was monthly or yearly, it does not give clear information about the prices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We want to make our business more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Horecamedewerker
What do you like best?

Very easy to asign tasks to employees/users and a very compact package with every task in one place and less chaos in document management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

can't easily import documents from previous crm software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very easy to use software with endless possibilities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

less paperrecords to keep track off and easily accesible everywhere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Back-end Developer
What do you like best?

The software itself does what it promises and it's really good at what it does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The GUI looks a bit outdated, could be improved with an update tho. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analyzing our business data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I had a clear view of all the business data. And very good security against data loss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface could have been a litte better here and there, but overall it was still a good experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to use and my data was secure. Works on apple and windows Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CU
What do you like best?

Used similar programs before but SQLWorks workshop best for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no downsides to SQLWorks. It works really good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The program saves me a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.