SproutVideo

SproutVideo is a powerful video hosting platform for business.

Work for SproutVideo?

Learning about SproutVideo?

SproutVideo Reviews

Ask SproutVideo a Question
Showing 11 SproutVideo reviews
Anil P.

"Best software for business video hosting."

What do you like best?

Almost all the features of the SproutVideo are amazing. it provides a lot of customization to the video that has been uploaded by the organization for promotion purpose or any other mean. It also provides the feature to monitor the user viewing activity and also analyse the popularity of the video. It is very easy to use and affordable and yet very powerful. SproutVideo is also provided with feature to edit the content using the CSS (Cascading Styles Sheets). Also gives the user the flexibility to select the plan as per the need and requirement of the user. For a beginner it provides the tutorial videos for the walk through in the SproutVideo software. It also has an amazing feature that allows you to create your team for the organization you are working with. According to me it is an amazing and very powerful software i would strongly recommended it to the other users who are thinking of giving it a try. I am also a new user to this software but still very impressed with its user-interface and superb features.

What do you dislike?

Not much of the dislike about this software till now as i am also an new user but the features that are accesses by me till now are amazing. Only thing that i should point out is that they should have better customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Honestly from my this short experience and still continuing my experience with SproutVideo, i would strongly recommend the users to give it a try as it is very easy to use also for a beginner.

Mostly it helps our organization to analyse the popularity of our promotional videos showcasing our designing. It had mad very easy for our SEO team and us to showcase our projects in an very interactive manner.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SproutVideo
Deidrinelle M.

"Super user friendly"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the interface of the software. It's fairly easy to use and I'm not tech savvy at all. I will, however, be phoning a friend to see if they can help me be successful with this product. It seems to have lots of potential and I want to unleash all of it!

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any qualms with the software in its current state as I'm still learning it. However, the tutorials have been helpful and I'm grateful for that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm still learning but from what I've seen so far, it seems relatively easy to use. I think my next method of action is to reach out to someone whom has a background in technology to pick their brain on how to be successful with this product.

I'm hoping that by utilizing SproutVideo, we can engage students to become more impactful in their everyday on campus. I realize that the benefits of utilize this software, to create videos, is another avenue for us to reach a specific, growing audience.

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Ramón B F.

"A simple and intuitive application to publish your videos wherever you want"

What do you like best?

What I like most about SproudVideo is that it does not need many resources to upload your videos if it only requires a limit for each video file that is adequate in this case is 5GB maximum per file that I think the size is fine because if it is more of that could become complicated both the hosting and upload it. And that helps you to be not too long and heavy videos

What do you dislike?

I would like the test of the application or the website to be for more days than it was more than 30 days. Although right now I am in period of trying the website I think that if you are interested in it is enough time to try it. In addition, the cost per month of the Forest plan is a bit high since this software I think should be placed first in the market and be strengthened once the goal of obtaining the trust of your customers could be requested that amount of money by the Forest plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The recommendation is to lower a bit or reconsider the prices in the plans to activate the account to make it more attractive. It seems to me very well the authentication of two factors that the website has makes it quite safe and reliable and competitive before other websites of this nature.I also suggest that the login protection and the Geo restriction be for all account plans

It brings as benefits not having to load up and down or have with you all the videos you need for a presentation or conference, workshop or talk since with this website you would have everything in the cloud, this leads to be easier and I practice using the videos you need.

Steve M.

"Video Site now easy with sprout"

What do you like best?

The sprout video is a platform to handle all the video traffic. The users can launch their own video site with help of sprout video easily and with in no time. The best thing is that it provide free 30 days trail that is free look up period and user can test the platform. The uploaded videos can be analyzed easily using sprout. We can identify the user behavior and user interests are identified with help of observing the data traffic. This can be helpful for the future videos, so that we can make them interesting.

What do you dislike?

The sprout video platform is easy to use but at same time, the security is major concern. The company claim good security but still it lacks as users can easily enter the space with single login, no two way protection. The limited formats of videos are supported, the format like 3gp vga are not supported now. Need to support all formats.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sprout is video platform to upload your unlimited videos with high security the best thing is you can analysis the results for your video that are uploaded and check the responses. Good to understand consumer mind. Must try.

The sprout video solves the problem of identifying the customers behaviors toward each video content. Which is very helpful in business to understand customer mind and cognition process for better marketing and sales. The videos are also paid on various platforms, client use it for commercial purpose too.

Milangela L.

"A platform for easy and quick video sharing"

What do you like best?

I fully enjoy the software interface, it is very easy to manage, even for people with little knowledge on the subject, the cost is very low and you have the option of a free trial for those who want to try it before. It is very easy to upload a video to the platform, with just drag and drop, you have many useful tools and the customer service is spontaneously fast and accurate with your answers.

What do you dislike?

The platform is not designed to send large videos so when attempting to load them, it prevents and hinders me. You are still adding options so some customizations that you requested are not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are sharing videos this is a good option and is compatible with all forms of video content, it is very cost-effective and easy to use.

I like to upload informative videos and with this software I upload weekly videos without problems.

Andrew A.

"Video Hosting perfected"

What do you like best?

Sprout video hosting is a platform for small business to host their video and share it easily with their community. the pricing of sprout video is one of the cheapest in the market with the basic plan starting just under $60. there is also a free trial option provided by them in case you wish to try them. in fact I actually used the free trial option before going with the premium plan. the platform is very simple with an easy to navigate interface and users won't have much trouble with it. its very simple to upload a video with the basic drag and drop feature. the customization options are the main feature that makes sprout video stand out from the rest. there are tons of customization options for making your own video player and branding them. the analytics are also awesome with detailed statistics including geographics, average playtime and so many other details. there are also many tools to generate revenue out of your videos. the customer service is another thing about sprout video, they are just awesome and really friendly. they reply quite fast and I'm very satisfied with them till this point.

What do you dislike?

the video size is very limited when it comes to sprout video, the platform isn't built to handle large files and I have trouble several times when I tried to upload large files. the delivery of the video and sharing are sometimes limited which can be troublesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this is one of the best in the business, highly recommended

sprout video is a platform where you can host your video and share them

User in Machinery

"Best Video hosting platform"

What do you like best?

This software is the best video hosting platform I have ever used. The user interface of this software is simple and clean. there are no complex set of menus and buttons. Its just drag and drop as simple as that. It also shows analytics of our video which is very useful in order to keep track of our video. Also, the security provided by this software is also remarkable. It also shows individual viewers of your video. the best part is yet to come. We can access all these features at a very low price. and there is an option of a free trial if you wish to try it out first.

What do you dislike?

The upload video size is very low. I face difficulty in uploading high-quality videos which are larger in size so I am forced to reduce its quality and upload it. As this software is not that expanded it still lacks an inbuilt video ability like youtube in which we can share a video directly in the youtube inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's actually better than Youtube. If you want you can go for the free trial which they provide and test out the software.

I use this software for business purposes. For my business, I upload videos of working of machinery. I need to keep track of all the viewers and also be sure nobody could steal my video because in business that's really important and this software provides it.

Frank K.

"i really like it"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very user-friendly and one can easily upload videos to their account. The software also gives analytics

What do you dislike?

The sites free trial only offers 5 GB of space which is more or less two videos in 4k

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend sprout in any evaluation of software because of all the great features

We wanted to have a platform to get our videos uploaded to. This came in handy

"SproutVideo- A good bet!"

What do you like best?

It makes it very easy to track and monitor the performance of your video by keeping a count on the number of views. The additional analytics provided improves the efficiency by providing data like viewer engagement , domains used etc.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to get used to it. They are so many options that it gets confusing in the beginning. Otherwise, I have not faced any issues till now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect for small businesses!

We send the video to our clients and the in house team as well. Using analytics, we can figure out which part of the video has been viewed more times.Also, we can check if it has been downloaded.

Chris F.

"Outstanding Video Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use that Sprout brings to the subject. I upload a new video each week and I find the process to be incredibly easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints about Sprout.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are pushing video out on a regular basis then this is a great tool and a repository for your archives. They support all forms of video content.

I am an astrologer and I publish a weekly video regarding the planetary positions and the impact they leave on us.

"Sprout Video get's it right and with the personal touch. "

What do you like best?

We've been very happy with the adaptive streaming to get our content to our locations no matter the bandwidth available, the embedding customization, and the single sign-on options. They've worked with our IT teams very very well.

What do you dislike?

They are still growing and adding options so some odd customizations we've asked for are not available as yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check them out. They are worth your time and money.

We were having issues getting video to low-bandwidth locations. Sprout has solved that issue.

Learning about SproutVideo?

* We monitor all SproutVideo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.