Slideboxx

Slideboxx helps you make better presentations by making it easier for you to find and reuse your slides.

Work for Slideboxx?

Learning about Slideboxx?

Slideboxx Reviews

Showing 2 Slideboxx reviews
Slideboxx review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"Creating slides made easy!"

What do you like best?

I love that Slideboxx has transitioned long days of presentation creating into short hours!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a better image search algorithm. Most of my previous slides are pictures only and very little words. When I search for a certain keyword and I know a picture for it exists in one of my previous slides, I am a little disappointed that instant. I am sure image search improvisation is in the works, but sooner would definitely be better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used Slideboxx in the 7 months I consulted for a blogging company and it was a relief to know 5 months of those 7 were comfortable only thanks to Slideboxx. I dread to even think about having spent my time creating slides without this nifty little tool!

If you spend long hours creating presentations or have a Presenter's block with the ideas in your head but have no clue how to go ahead with creating a slide, this is your solution!

- Time, definitely! I know for a fact I have spent >6 continuous hours building presentations. Now, presentations with similar difficulty and volume feel like a breeze.

- It's a very nice feeling to know recycling is easier with Slideboxx. I have many old slides, that I can reuse content from. Without Slideboxx, I would simply be shooting darts in the dark and wasting precious time!

Slideboxx is Captain Planet of presentations- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Slideboxx
Slideboxx review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"A giant leap for Presentations!"

What do you like best?

Just the ease of use and the fact that it saves me a lot of time, while preparing my slides. It also has a fresh feel over the application we are all used to having seen for the last decade or more.

What do you dislike?

I use it a lot on the move and I personally feel that their Google Drive integration is not the best. It's buggy and it took me time to fix that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're spending hours creating slides and not complaining yet, you may want to take some time, think and try Slideboxx. You will feel like your comfortable slide creation days were a pain! This is a game changer and you will not regret having tried this sooner in your work life.

Previously, I would spend anywhere between 3-6 hours on my slides. Now, I am spending less than a 3rd of that time building the same quality of slides, if not better!

Also, I have noticed that my start time with a presentation has improved drastically. I would previously take nothing less than 10 minutes to start off with my presentation mainly because I analyse how it should look like and what impact the first slide should make. Slideboxx helped me improve that a great deal by helping me see on the screen, what I am visualising. I feel the impact before the slide is created, as opposed to after the slide's creation!

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Slideboxx for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SharePoint Logo
SharePoint
3.9
(5,220)
With SharePoint you can manage versions, apply retention schedules, declare records, and place legal holds, whether you're dealing with traditional content, Web content.
Dropbox Business Logo
Dropbox Business
(4,842)
Dropbox Business allows companies to securely manage and share files across teams and devices, set file and folder permissions, and connect personal and business Dropbox accounts.
Microsoft OneDrive for Business Logo
Microsoft OneDrive for Business
(4,260)
With Microsoft OneDrive you can store any file on your SkyDrive and it's automatically available from your phone and computers. No syncing or cables needed.
Box Logo
Box
(3,387)
Box lets you store all of your content online, so you can access, manage and share it from anywhere. Integrate Box with Google Apps and Salesforce and access Box on mobile devices.
Sharefile Logo
Sharefile
4.0
Sharefile allows you to create a custom-branded file storage & sharing solution, password-protected space where you can exchange business files with clients easily and securely.
BlackBerry Workspaces Logo
BlackBerry Workspaces
3.6
BlackBerry® Workspaces (formerly known as WatchDox by BlackBerry) is a modern, highly secure file management platform that enables effortless, multi-OS synchronization and sharing. Workspaces solutions limit the risk for data loss or theft by embedding Digital Rights Management (DRM) security into each individual file, so your content remains secure and within your control, even after it is downloaded and shared outside of your organization.
Wimi Logo
Wimi
Simple online file sharing and project management software for SMBs. Online collaboration tool to increase productivity used by 20,000+ businesses.
iManage Work Logo
iManage Work
3.9
iManage software enables teams to work together securely with the exploding volume of documents and email from any location, using any device. WorkSite is a simple-to-use document management system that can be deployed across your organization quickly, with minimal training and at a low total cost, for a rapid return on investment.
GatherContent Logo
GatherContent
GatherContent is an online platform designed to help teams easily organise, structure and produce content.
Adobe Business Catalyst Logo
Adobe Business Catalyst
Adobe Business Catalyst is a hosted application for building and managing online businesses - without coding.

Learning about Slideboxx?

* We monitor all Slideboxx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.