Sellfy

Sellfy is a cloud-based eCommerce solution designed to enable digital content creators, including writers, illustrators, designers, musicians, and filmmakers, to sell their products online. Users can set up a customizable Sellfy storefront to display their digital products, and add product widgets or embedded "Buy Now" buttons to their own website or blog. Sellfy storefronts include individual product pages, enabling users to showcase their products from different angles with multiple images and previews from Soundcloud, Vimeo, and YouTube. Product files of up to 2GB can be uploaded, and Sellfy also offers unlimited bandwidth and secure product storage. Users can also embed their entire store or individual project widgets in their own site, with the ability to preview and edit how widgets will be displayed.

Work for Sellfy?

Learning about Sellfy?

Sellfy Reviews

Ask Sellfy a Question
Showing 47 Sellfy reviews
Sellfy review by Mary A.
Mary A.

"Best for E-Commerce"

What do you like best?

With Sellfy, it is incredibly easy to sell products online. It is ancillary to e-commerce. It helps to boost sales. It is one of the easiest to create online stores you can find. It has a lot of features and enabling plugins that make it really nice. It has a built-in email marketing feature. It basically gives you everything you need in an online store. It is a must-use for any struggling e-commerce business

What do you dislike?

Sellfy beats its rivals. It provides a wider range of relevant features. It is at the apex of e-commerce tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sellfy makes e-commerce fun. It is one tool you should try if you are in the e-commerce business

We utilize it for selling almost all our products. We make sales easily. With Sellfy, you can get customers easily. It is also easy to integrate with other relevant solutions. I love it

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Sellfy
Sellfy review by Josh M.
Josh M.

"Selling files/products online made easy!"

What do you like best?

Account creation is very easy and Iike the fact that you can use your own Facebook account to sign up on the site itself rather than manually typing in my information. Design wise it's very simple and light and when it comes with posting or uploading new products is super easy.

What do you dislike?

For a new user like myself, at first glance it's a little bit overwhelming. There's a lot of going on the same page. It would be nice to make use of the space or maximize to avoid the sense of squeezing all of the content into a small space. And when it comes with uploading of products. It would be best to verify all of it's users or specially it's sellers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple yet very useful application. I would definitely recommend this site to others and hopefully they will find this as useful as I did. Keep it up!

Though it looks simple, it's a really good site. I allows me to manage my own products. On what to sell and to monitor my overall status.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Sellfy review by Andres B.
Andres B.

"Excellent page of sale Online"

What do you like best?

Very good website for the sale of digital products online, has a simple menu for loading the products and buying them, very dynamic with pleasing design in sight

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaint about Sellfy I think it's a very good internet sales page

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Sellfy because it allows people to easily manage the online sale of digital files, allowing extra income to the users of this page.

It works quickly and easily, with a simple menu to load the products to be sold or for the purchase of others. Excellent electronic sales page.

This page is helping me to have extra income from my routine workday, allowing the sale of my digital products online, quickly and easily from the food of my home or my office.

Sellfy review by yuscle g.
yuscle g.

"The best online store in 5 minutes, increases your sales."

What do you like best?

I love this software because it allowed my small business to increase income and sales, it is so easy to register in less than 5 minutes you can have your online store is easy to register, easy to use, personalized design to your liking, and the best is that you can send with a totally free trial

What do you dislike?

It is very good but there are still more methods of payment since it only has 2

Recommendations to others considering the product

Guaranteed security, automated payments and insurance, direct communication with your customers, ease of connecting with other applications from sellfy, is the best thing out there in the market if you want to increase sales and update on the web this is what you were looking for, you can even start with the free trial and I'm sure you'll continue using it. It is worth paying for this service.

Thanks to sellfy I mainly solved our problems of sale and technology, we wanted to expand at the level of clients and update ourselves in the sales technologies through the web, this tool solved business problems increased our sales, we obtained new clients, we love that when we publish a product We update everything and we can get our customers our new products through email. In addition we can track the most sold products

Sellfy review by Franklin Javier T.
Franklin Javier T.

"An affordable showcase for selling digital products to an established audience"

What do you like best?

From eBooks to design assets, the benefit of selling digital items online with a product like Sellfy is that most of the overhead that goes into building a product like that is the time you spend doing it. After that, he has the task of publicizing his work, spreading the word and showing people what is worth buying.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints, Sellfy has done an incredible job of giving merchants everything they need. The support staff at Sellfy is also very quick to respond to your email requests and is always looking for ways to improve the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Sellfy for people who are selling more than five products. The free trial is more than enough to test the waters, but in the event that it goes ahead, the 5% transaction fee (in addition to the PayPal fees) could be relevant to your margins.

I consider it my second job and it has solved my economy a lot. It is a platform that allows me to venture into my own company and take it forward.

Sellfy review by Nieves L.
Nieves L.

"Program worthy of use"

What do you like best?

I adore that it was so natural to assemble my online store in less than a couple of minutes. Anything I required with help I got help with from the client support. I got the opportunity to make my store for my private venture so rapidly and it was fun in the meantime. I had the capacity to connect my site and web based life too and that was so useful to myself and my clients. I cherish the inherent email advertising, moment payouts and secure checkout.

What do you dislike?

Nothing truly, I got proposed to go utilize this stage by an associate and a companion and it worked out actually well. I am so cheerful I tuned in to the recommendations.

Sellfy has made my business blast and succeed such a great amount of and with structure our webshop. I never figured I could manufacture something from so little and make something so enormous. It assisted such a great amount with making our memberships and it was astounding making our lovely customization of our own logo and make our format.

Sellfy review by jose r.
jose r.

" good software excellent to implement income"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can use your own Facebook account to register on the site instead of manually typing my information. , and when it comes to publishing or uploading new products it's very easy.

It has a simple menu to load the products and buy them, very dynamic and with a pleasing design in sight.

What do you dislike?

when it comes to uploading products. It would be better to verify all its users or especially its vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

. I would definitely recommend this site to others and I hope you find this as useful as I did. Keep going!

It works quickly and easily, with a simple menu to load the products to sell or for the purchase of others. Excellent electronic sales page.

It allows me to manage my own products. About what to sell and control my general condition.

It is helping me to have additional income from my work routine, allowing me to sell my digital products online,

Sellfy review by jesus alberto s.
jesus alberto s.

" you will achieve success in your business with your online store"

What do you like best?

It has allowed me to easily create a web store and create a business from my comfort zone and keep it from any place where I have an Internet connection. is the best option nowadays since I can interact with my clients from the 2.0 community

What do you dislike?

At the moment I am starting with this online store opportunity and it has worked well for me since they are very careful with every detail

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software because it will allow your business to grow in an important community and online so you can access it more easily, it allows you to customize your store and it takes you a short time to create it and so you can be connected in all moment with your clients and promoting your products

I did not have the money to create a physical store. This software allowed me to create my own online store from the comfort of my house and best of all I can interact with my clients not only there but on other platforms of the 2.0 community

Sellfy review by Courtney D.
Courtney D.

"Simple and Quick!"

What do you like best?

I like this, firstly, because it looks appealing. I am more attracted to a site that does not look boring and like ill spend 55+ hours working on a site for my business (though I most likely will anyway). I'd rather stare at something beautiful because that's a motivator for me and many others. I also like the quickness! I am also a student, so I don't have the time to spend everyday on one subject.

What do you dislike?

Some things that are too simple can work against me. There are some things i would want to be specified but because it is so simple, it as limitations. I think an example is uploading pictures.

I am solving the business problem of not having an area to promote my business. I've learned to work smarter, not harder but using easy-to-use sites.

Sellfy review by elvira t.
elvira t.

"The best online store to sell my products"

What do you like best?

Actually sellfy is what I was looking for I have a cosmetics company and we wanted to expand more towards digital markets, this software helps to achieve my dreams. It is easy to register either by mail or facebook. I love my job and I love Sellfy

What do you dislike?

absolutely nothing. We're doing pretty well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sellfy definitivamente es lo que estabas buscando. Tu que eres comerciante y quieres expandir tus productos a través de la web. que esperas sellfy es el mejor

I can sell the catalagos of my company of MAC cosmetics in an easy way and through the web everything digitized, I could personalize and sell thousands of catalagos with this software my company grew to 1000 and I got much more income

Sellfy review by ramon r.
ramon r.

"Create your online store to sell digital products."

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to create my store in less than 5 minutes and started selling products directly to my audience through my website and my social networks

What do you dislike?

I have no complaint from Sellfy to help us think outside the box and forget about the worries surrounding the construction of a web store. By selling our products through Sellfy, we have made it possible to travel to parts of the world that we never expected to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you still do not use sellfy you are waiting with sellfy you increase your sales digitally

Everything you need in a store. Customizable store. Embedded marketing email. Coupons and additional sales. Advanced analytics. Insert in any website. Instant payments.

Sellfy review by Christine D.
Christine D.

"Got my Business off to a Great Start!!"

What do you like best?

- free trial

- low price point/high value

- provide a custom domain

- analytical reports

- easy customization

What do you dislike?

- Would be cool to have ability to have ability to launch digital store with multiple landing pages for different categories

I have a graphic design business. I was selling these prints at local craft markets but my products were gaining interest across the country to be available as just digital files. I had looked at using other online marketplaces but liked the idea of having my own website and my own products featured without anyone elses. I hadn't done any reporting or analytics on my selling before but now I can do that easily because they are already made.

Sellfy review by Administrator

"Sellfy is awesome for independent creative types"

What do you like best?

Sellfy is an awesomely affordable and beautiful front end for all of your online-sales needs, especially if you are a DIY, Creative type. We love that you can easily set up a storefront, it’s seriously no hassle to do so. Pricing & maintaining your stock is easy through Sellfy and the social media integration makes this one of the best, if not the best tool for online sales.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there hasn’t been a downside to using Sellfy. Everything has been smooth and easy, no questions yet either so haven’t even had to use their support.

We were looking for a solution that would help us sell online and keep us up to date with reports, stock, and customers.

Sellfy review by Matt O.
Matt O.

"SELLFY SOLD ME GOOD"

What do you like best?

Allows me to earn a living doing what I love, which is loving on and caring for others!

What do you dislike?

The pricing plans are too restrictive for me. I wish that they was another third option, for if I wanted some of the pro plus plan or some of the basic. A medium plan, if you will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, Sellfy is worth it even if it is just for getting started up off the ground!

Before Sellfy I wasn't sure how I was going to make money doing what I love. That's the best part about Sellfy, they made the site for me and made it so easy for me to earn while working the way I want to.

Sellfy review by User

"sellfy is a great solution for selling digital products"

What do you like best?

Sellfy is a digital storefront where everyone can sell their own digital goods. This platform is used by over 100,000 writers, designers, filmmakers, artists and much more. You can sell any digital product there, for example, eBook, music, website templates, pictures, videos, and all other kinds of virtual stuff.

Sellfy is really user-friendly as you do not need to spend money and hours on creating your own store. It allows creating a simple built-in store on its platform. Also, they provide you with a well-established customer base, and you will find selling your quality items in no time.

What do you dislike?

Before the analytic update, what I liked the least was the analytics charts. Now that they're fixed it's more clear however I do not like how the data is calculated.

Here's my problem: I have several free products on my site, but I do not want them to count as a purchase because they're $0. I want to know what percentage of people are actually spending money and how much. Counting the $0 purchases doesn't allow me to do this.

Also I do not like that date/time stamp of the orders is in regular time military. I also see that purchase amounts for the day, when it comes to the analytics, are not calculated by my time zone.

In the email template I'd like to add a hyperlink. If this is available I don't see how to do it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m still testing the waters with Sellfy.com It was really easy to set up and integrate the buy now features into my own website. I do think the payment structure is a bit rigid though for low end sellers. The first tier paid plan is quite expensive and it would be nice to be able to change the colour of the ugly buttons that link to your site.

Sellfy has been great! I have been selling on sellfy for a few years now, with all the new updates/changes that have came to sellfy for sellers it really have been a god sent when it comes to getting my products out there.

Sellfy review by User

"I really love this platform that helped me wonderfully. "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to build my online store in under a few minutes. Anything I needed with assistance I got help with from the customer support. I got to create my store for my small business so quickly and it was fun at the same time. I was able to link my website and social media as well and that was so helpful to myself and my customers. I love the built in email marketing, instant payouts and secure checkout.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, I got suggested to go use this platform by a co worker and a friend and it worked out really well. I am so happy I listened to the suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must give this platform a chance, it will help you and your business so much.

Sellfy has made my business boom and succeed so much and with building our webshop. I never thought I could build something from so small and create something so big. It helped out so much with creating our subscriptions and it was amazing creating our beautiful customization of our own logo and create our layout.

Sellfy review by User

"Sellfy Is Straight to the Point"

What do you like best?

Sellfy has done an incredible job at giving the merchants everything they need without the clutter and downloading Wordpress and using an e-commerce plugin. Everything is all there in one place. It took less than a week to get everything up and running!

What do you dislike?

The monthly starting price is great. But to become a publisher it jumps to $250, which can be a bit pricey when first starting out. Also wish there was a download limit for customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The $250 publisher cost can be intimidating at first, but it eventually pays off. You can sell your products in your sleep and allows you to sell more without doing more work. I think it's a great way to market your product whether you're a designer, photographer or do e-learning. Totally worth it!

I'm solving the problem of having a small team of just myself and not having enough money to afford a website developer. Also having very little experience with selling my digital e-learning products on a storefront.

Sellfy review by User

"Create your Own Online Store, Hassle Free"

What do you like best?

Sellfy is very unique, it is unlike the generic store generators like SquareSpace/etc. It is unique in the fact that it is so easy to operate. Sellfy really allows users to get the most out of their platform. Sellfy advertieses it takes about 5 minutes to get your store up and running and I would have to agree! They have a free trial for 14 days where you can test out their platform without having to pay the $29/mo for the Pro or the $99/mo Pro plus. Once your store is up and going, you recieve direct money from the customers into your Paypal or Stripe account. You can build a store on Sellfy and start selling on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or any other social network. If you have a website, you can embed the buy now buttons, product widgets or the full Sellfy store anywhere on your site.

What do you dislike?

There are some hidden transaction fees since "All files are distributed to customers using CDN service to ensure highest download speeds on their end. This adds an extra cost for every file we deliver, so we charge a small transaction fee to be able to provide a great experience for you and your customers. The PRO Plus plan has no transaction fee." If you want to incorporate other options, there are other side products you can purchase, but other than that the Pro membership comes equipt with everything necessary to run an online store.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the free 14 day trial and see how you like it before fully comitting. It's an easy way to get a taste of the product and starts you at the best level.

Trying to run and operate a home/business and Sellfy has allowed met every single need I have had in this process.

Sellfy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent platform for new sellers"

What do you like best?

I like that you can upload items and sell them. I also like that there are a variety of items that you can sell from cosmetics to digital items. It is perfect for people who want to try out selling but are not very familiar with the market.

What do you dislike?

Since it is easy to upload items the validity of some uploads may be questionable. This may become a problem for people who are really doing their best in selling items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this a try they offer a 14 day trial to get to see their interface and also to see if it's the right fit for you.

Sellfy gave me an opportunity to try out online selling it's a good experience for beginners like me.

Sellfy review by User

"A Better Way To Market Your Product"

What do you like best?

You can easily set up a customized store for your product, target audience and also rank better on a search engine using Sellfy. It has an inbuilt email marketing feature which makes targeting and communicating with prospect easy. Its advanced analytics gives a detailed result of store performance and allow you to scale up. You can also promote your store usng embeded links.

What do you dislike?

I'm still implementing the software and I have no problem so far, it is working pretty well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Creating an online store is easy when you use Sellfy.

We are able to scale up from analytics generated.

Sellfy review by Leonardo M.
Leonardo M.

"Simple and easy"

What do you like best?

It is a pretty straightforward service, as I was selling my graphic design artwork it was really simple to set it up and start selling from signing up.

What do you dislike?

I would definitely like more options to customize my store and add more design related options. I would definitely rearrange some objects from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple solution for digital downloads, this is something you can take into consideration. It has fetures that would suite most of the ecomerce needs you have.

Selling artwork to clients ready to be printed. It was easy to set up and start selling in under an hour.

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to sell your product. It’s easy to change theme colors and add new products. I also like the feature where you can view your analytics to see how well you are doing and where you may be able to improve!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really dislike is how it’s difficult to add an image to your product page. It sometimes takes a couple of times for the image to go through. Hopefully they can fix this!

I tried using other apps for my business to sell my photos, but they didn’t have features where I could market through Facebook or use google anayltics. This app allows me to do this and it has helped my business by making things easier for me!

Sellfy review by User in Computer Games
User in Computer Games

"Selling digital products to an established audience made easy"

What do you like best?

Setting up a new account is easy and there's also an option to use your Facebook account to sign up. It's also user-friendly and I have not received any problems in managing everything so far.

What do you dislike?

Fees are pretty high compared to their competitors. The website is also a bit daunting to look at especially if you're a first-timer in using such a platform. Some parts of the interface look too busy so making some changes with it would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you try Sellfy since they have a 14-day trial.

No monthly fees is a big plus. I also like the fact that there are multiple ways to sell, manage my products, and the ability to monitor everything by a few clicks away. Sellfy also supports different payment options that's another thumbs up for me.

Sellfy review by User

"Help your business achieve success with an excellent online store! improve your marketing"

What do you like best?

its easy to use, it is simple and light, especially when it comes to publishing or uploading a product. It has allowed me to easily create my own business with sales in real time, it is the best option to work from my comfort zone and from any place where I have an Internet connection.

What do you dislike?

there is no displeasure. I have personally made good progress with my business, it is the best thing that could have happened to me, my business has increased excellently

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommended, gives you 14 days to certify if what your business really needs online

Sellfy has given me the opportunity to try marketing through social networks and websites, selling online, it's a good experience, I really love it

Sellfy review by Administrator

"Amazing platform to initiate your online business"

What do you like best?

The best feature I like about this sellfy is that it is quick. We can create our platform in less than 5 minutes with a variety of customization options. It also provides analytics, which is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are some glitches when we integrate this platform with other platforms such as Fb messenger etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your integration platform more feasible and easy to use. Also, optimize the pricing based on the size of the business and the product category.

Trying to diversify into the digital marketplace in addition to the Traditional market.

Sellfy has made this task very easy and even we had no experience with this industry, we are doing pretty well.

Sellfy review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Online store tool God"

What do you like best?

Sellfy was incrediable it helped me with so many tools for my business. I was able to have different payment processors, and a built in email. The best part was being able to upsell and have my customers use discount codes.

What do you dislike?

One thing I didn't like was they bad a restriction on certain things you could sell on their website.

Problems I am solving with Sellfy is payment processing and discount codes. The benefit of having these solved is I am having more customers be able to use their paypal to pay instead of their credit card and I can let them apply discounts to their cart instead of them recieving errors.

Sellfy review by yuraima g.
yuraima g.

"The best that can happen to me Sellfy"

What do you like best?

Its ease, design unique and personalized, reliability, build an online store was great with sellfy beautiful and real time

What do you dislike?

they should add other payment options there are only 2

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended this software. One of the best I've seen in years

Our company wanted to update in marketing through social networks and websites. With sellfy our dream is come true, we can add our logo to the website of our online music store.

Sellfy review by User in Financial Services

"Sellfy is great for selling digital products"

What do you like best?

I like how there isn’t much restrictions to selling what type of digital products. Also the user interface is so simple and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could connect it with social media apps like twitter and instagram for gaining a more customer base.

It erases the need to use paper and eliminates the waste of time for mailing or scanning documents and such. Businesses are saving time and resources

Sellfy review by Fabiola C.
Fabiola C.

"Great platform to have access to thousands of music, ebooks and etc. I highly recommend "

What do you like best?

Sellfy is very useful and very easy to access. Having a platform to access products and view the sales. The built in marketing design to help and having easy transactions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the payment process is via PayPal and stripe. Newer methods should be implented. Sellfy in overall needs to be advertise more to be known.

Solving issues like processing payments and having analytical results of the sales.

Sellfy review by Alie C.
Alie C.

"Super useful for creating an online store!"

What do you like best?

Super useful in creating your store simply and quickly to get your brand launched and out there!

What do you dislike?

The pause between the 14 day trial- when they say no credit card needed but you have to add it later.

It helped us launch products and start selling quickly without having to order things to our home and pack up and ship out ourselves!

Sellfy review by Frank L.
Frank L.

"Sellfy Overview "

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and add new products, no monthly store fee's. Sell directly from Twitter, Facebook, or your own website....multiple payment options, instant payout, affiliate programs.

What do you dislike?

Higher fee's (5%,) slow to add updates/new features

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Sellfy to anyone creating an online store

I'm able to offer several more payment options for my clients than before

Sellfy review by User

"Sellfy is a Wonderful Platform"

What do you like best?

Sellfy is great in so many ways- creating your online store and being able to get an audience through the materials that you sell. It's great with so many competitors out there, that this one is real quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Of course, competition. With many platforms of "selling items" online, it's of course harder to target a specific and central audience. Sure, selling things with ebay is easy, but this platform gives it a new twist and definitely has its competitors.

I'm able to sell straight to new audiences and people all over the world.

Sellfy review by User

"Useful for getting your work out"

What do you like best?

Think it's super cool and decently cheap to use, to get your work out and start building a name for yourself and what you do.

What do you dislike?

Price could probably be cheaper, but if you want to get your work out there in an easy way, it's worth it.

Getting my music out right away, and not having to go through a huge process of producing my music and paying someone to do that. I can just pay the price to do it myself. Easy way to build a career for myself.

"Sellfy experience"

What do you like best?

I like that Sellfy is easy to understand and use. Selling products is easier with this type of store which makes the experience better for sellers and buyers. I like the ability to embed anywhere.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the pricing - it is expensive for the pro version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have the budget, it is worth the extra money to get the pro version.

The sleek designs have helped with making products more appealing to buyers. Also, the payments options are a huge benefit that we couldn't do without Sellfy.

"Didn’t love it "

What do you like best?

Sellfy is easy to use. You just upload your product and then it’s available for purchase

What do you dislike?

While sellfy is easy to use, it’s not the best platform to sell your product. I’ve had better results using other platforms.

Selling my training programs.

Sellfy review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Easy and robust "

What do you like best?

It’s so easy to use and to access all of the build-outs! I get a professional look in no time! The app even suggests best practices for writing descriptions and posting images.

What do you dislike?

So far, I really like the program. So

Estimes I wish I could extend or customize the visuals of my store even more.

This allows me to advertise widely and removes the barrier to entry for new customers abroad!

Sellfy review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Sellfy "

What do you like best?

Sellfy allows creators of many different types of media to sell content on their easy to use marketplace

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about sellfy yet

Provides a marketplace to sell content

Sellfy review by Alexis M.
Alexis M.

"Helps your business "

What do you like best?

It benefits you in many ways business and personally

What do you dislike?

There could be a little more improvements to help your business be successful

It has helped me gain customers

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like how it is very easy to use. The platform it’s self is self explanatory. I can sell things with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

As of now, I have not found anything wrong with it. I like everything about it.

Since I have been utilizing sellfy, I have been able to increase my sales to double the amount I was selling before.

"Jorri's Sellfy Review"

What do you like best?

It allows you to customize storefront, digital product hosting, automated download delivery, payment processing (via integrations with PayPal and Stripe), analytics to keep track of your sales, and built-in email marketing.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the cost. I believe this system is not reasonable in prices.

Subscription fee will run your pockets dry so we make sure we sell but not too much.

"Selfless"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. They help you every step of the way by making sure you have what you need right at your finger tips.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is a little on the high side of things

I am opening a virtual store front for my company to easily sell our products to customers we don't usually reach. We can reach more states by using Sellfy

Sellfy review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Best for marketing and sell at same time ."

What do you like best?

Best think I like that I can embed and link the web domain on Facebook.

What do you dislike?

Payment method restricted to PayPal and stripe

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great use as it’s send email at one time , Also same time market it on Facebook

Great Benifits like you can sell more than one video at one time. Also send news letter to prescribed people in one go

Sellfy review by User

"Quick, detailed and has potential "

What do you like best?

creating an online platform can be hard and sellfy makes that easier with the quick and step by step process

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the server can take a while to load or for the changes to be saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for start up e - commerce market.

creating an online data base to show the e-paper or to market our product

Sellfy review by Consultant

"Very good experience "

What do you like best?

This is a very good app and I enjoy it a lot, would recommend that businesses use

What do you dislike?

The app is difficult to use at first but then it’s good and I would recommend

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s difficult to use at first but then it works well

We have few issues, but we resolve them

Sellfy review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Great for blogging"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that i can create a video blogging site, and store front

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it. I dont have any dislike

It has impacted my work for the better. Everyone has better access to my site thru this site

Sellfy review by User

"Conveniently easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to learn how to use the program.

What do you dislike?

Can not say anything negative about the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good option as primary source

Using it has become a solution to many of our ongoing issues.

Sellfy review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Used it to sell merchandise"

What do you like best?

It is user-friendly platform that makes it easy to run

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it would lag or take more time to process

Direct to consumer is the biggest need. It's easily accessible and fun to share.

Learning about Sellfy?

* We monitor all Sellfy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.