SalesPanda Reviews & Product Details

SalesPanda Overview

What is SalesPanda?

SalesPanda is an inbound digital marketing software that helps you create a strong online presence, enhance your website traffic and increase lead conversions for your business. You can create marketing content using the content editor which can be shared via email and social media to drive traffic. With SalesPanda you can create customized engagement windows on every page of the website to convert visitors to leads. These leads then flow into our lead management system triggering automated alerts to you.

SalesPanda Details

CMS Products
1983
Mission Viejo, CA
@cmsproducts
467 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the SalesPanda community
Have you used SalesPanda before?

SalesPanda Reviews

Showing 10 SalesPanda reviews
Already have SalesPanda?
Senior Consultant
What do you like best?

SalesPanda has helped me to increase my marketing strategies special in the field of digital marketing and it enables me to acquire leads. Most of my online leads are secured by this single platform as well as keep track of them with its great CRM feature. It has also helped me in the field of integrated account-based marketing that identifies and targets key accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every kind of business has a different kind of needs for its marketing and sales. SalesPanda is a complete integrated software that provides services for every kind of business. So many features are not of my use but still, I have to pay for the whole service package even if I use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SalesPanda is a super great inbound marketing tool and the reach of my market has increased by 20 X because it channels the digital reach of my partners. This marketing tool has helped me increase my sales twice of what I was doing before using it. My revenue has grown to a large margin and I am very happy how this turned out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

It gives me the information I need without a bunch of unnecessary details Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’m still getting up to speed with the software, so right now it just takes too long to get anything done. Once I am more experienced I imagine this will rectify itself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had very little in the way of sales tools/ software before this. We are just trying to modernize what we do and stop relying on sales people to memorize all details Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customisation to your marketing content/campaigns and its easiness to share on social platforms. Can trace the correct and potential customers with its enhanced capabilities like landing pages and windows. Its compatibility with Mobile is a boon. Best for Pipeline management, Channel Marketing and creating Reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike in this platform. Its paid version is a bit costly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a very nice platform for Automating the B2C marketing. Good to go product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its has helped us to increase the website traffic and helped us to get promising leads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Manager
What do you like best?

It helps us market us business to other business. It helps us achieving new leads online. It is easy and simple platform to advertise our business with the help of its content writing feature. It is one of the best sources for getting leads. It lifts us promoting our business and their customer support is good. It provides us feature to generate marketing content to help us to build good image in marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Implementing salespanda is not that easy it does not provide separate components. We have to purchase the complete package. It needs efforts to team to learn it for using it. Their support team is only available at business hour and when we need help we have to make sure that it is their business hours or not so we have to wait for long to resolve it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This platform helped us a lot in digital marketing. It allowed us benefits of modern marketing. Our business took advantage with its marketing and helped us a lot in generating number of leads online. It helps us create and store content online on this platform. It is the best recommendation for those companies who are looking for digital marketing. It is also suitable for organizations of all sizes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

LiveIntel is a platform that I have been using for marketing my products for the past many years as it use the simplest of method of email as a tool of marketing and saves me from all the technological complexity of modern marketing. I find it is so easy to set it up and navigate. It sets up campaign goals and metrics for optimization. It is a very robust platform for targeting the right audiences to generate market results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Though a very simple traditional trend platform it does lack the perks of modern monetization methods. I cannot make a very detailed client records over this and service consistency is poor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can reach to market my products with this platform with up to about 247k mobile and desktop users. I find it really convenient how they work with advertising companies like AdSense, Turn, AppNexus etc. You can set a number of strategies with in particular campaign. No need to pay anything for unopened emails like other newsletters ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

One of its most powerful tools is that you can capture potential customers through forms and engagement windows, track and analyze potential customers, create and manage digital marketing campaigns with powerful templates, is easy to use and has a customer service ready to help clarify any doubts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the aspects I dislike about this program is that it has no sales intelligence, it is dedicated exclusively to marketing projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salespanda is an email automation software for the marketing area, as others have their expandable qualities, is expensive, so it is recommended for companies that can pay their cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the area of marketing and design of campaigns and advertising bulletins could be used in its creation, with templates that helped their formation, and drip campaigns was made an analysis and monitoring of the performance of the campaign, form pages and follow ups of visitors on the web. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Test Engineer
What do you like best?

Ability to create marketing content like case studies, brochures, customer testimonials and lot more.

the content once saved in the library can be uploaded to any website or shared on social media.

The content can easily be modified by changing the logo, title, images, text of the document

New templates can be created using HTML code

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The whole package has to be purchased with all the integration tools, it would be nice if the user can have the ability to get a standalone app

The learnig curve is a bit steep Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SalesPanda automatically captures leads from phone calls, emails, and web forms and creates a ready-to-use leads database for marketers, therefore it could be a great tool for anyone who would want to get a better hold of their marketing strategies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us in creating new templates for our digital marketing campaigns, this has helped us in increasing the overall sales and bringing overall profit to the business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media
Publishing
What do you like best?

I love the integration with our social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish Scheduling were easier to acchieve Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ease of understanding our customer base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

The ability to advertise through content marketing & the ease of sharing contact Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to get used to the marketing automation tools Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Acquiring leads online. It made it really easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

the possibilities are endless with this program! we are still exploring all the aspects but for now we are completely happy with everything we have used! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we have not found anything that we dislike about this program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

increasing website traffic. we are seeing so many more visitors and visitors that actually buy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.