Reportz

4.9

Reportz is a reporting tool designed to save you time and money on laborious periodic reporting tasks trough utilization of interactive dashboards.

Work for Reportz?

Learning about Reportz?

Reportz Reviews

Ask Reportz a Question
Showing 10 Reportz reviews
Reportz review by James B.
James B.

"Brand your agency while creating profesional custom reports for your clients"

What do you like best?

Reportz utilizes marketing channel widgets to give your agency or business the ability to create real time reports for your clients or customers. This product enables me to demonstrate my professionalism and provide my customers or clients a value-added service, handsfree. Reportz is constantly adding integrations which makes this product top notch.

What do you dislike?

Creating custom widgets were a little confusing, but Support walked me thru it. They are outstanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will enable you to have the look and feel of a professional business/agency, but also greatly reduce the time and effort to create useful custom reports for your customers and clients

Reportz enables me to complile the unique reports that my individual customers and clients need to demonstrate my effectiveness in their marketing strategies. As a boutique marketing agency, I am able to brand my reports which gives me the look and feel I want, and supports my pricing structure.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Reportz
Reportz review by Ugljesa D.
Ugljesa D.

" Reportz is my salvation from God for Clients' reporting"

What do you like best?

The best part of the Reportz - They will send you a gif of a fat cat when you first time creates an account! :D

Easy and user-friendly SaaS tool. Before I started using Reportz, I was losing a plenty of hours every week for my clients reporting.

They have good integrations, and the reports are ready in minutes! :)

Good community, support and cool people from Reportz with whom we customers are talking.

What do you dislike?

Besides they really a lot of useful integrations, I'm still needing some others. But, the cool people from Reportz are doing on it every day.

It allows me to create reports in minutes. Since I started using Reportz, a saved a lot of time - probably several hours per week. Now, I'm using that time to finish some important things, or to spend it with my family! :)

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

Reportz review by John P.
John P.

"Great customer Service experience"

What do you like best?

The tool is very powerful and with great power comes great.... complexity. It was easy to schedule a skype session with one of the principals of the business and he took the time to walk me through how to do some the reports that I was looking to create.

What do you dislike?

The service needs much better documentation. Without direct help I couldn't find the self-service answer I was looking for.

Creating graphical summaries of complex analytics with the purpose of making them easily digestible.

Reportz review by Guillaume M.
Guillaume M.

"Finally a reporting tool that allows to build amazing reports automatically"

What do you like best?

I was spending hours creating reports - Now everything is done automatically.

I also really like the team at Reportz. They've been really helpful with the set up since I had some complex dashboard to create.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - It does what it says. The team is continuously improving the product so I really can't complain tbh.

It saved me a huge amount of time. Being able to generate reports automatically is simply pure gold!

Reportz review by Dunja  L.
Dunja L.

"Slick and efficient "

What do you like best?

Getting my reports in seconds from across the board. I love the way Reportz gives me an overview of how my team is doing at any given moment and integrates with pretty much every tool we use. The tool has given us insights we couldn't dream of before and the interface is just so fast and user-friendly, no need to go into other analytics tools again.

What do you dislike?

I could really use a LinkedIn integration. Otherwise - all good.

We get all our marketing analytics from Reportz. Combined, our results look great on a slick dashboard we can share with executives.

Reportz review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"Amazing digital marketing program for reportin"

What do you like best?

Owner walked me through for almost an hour how to use reportz.io. Was clueless on it and now i feel confident in producing really great analytics reports. Highly recommend this platform if you are in digital marketing and need to use reports for clients.

What do you dislike?

Could improve the templates a bit for easier reportiing.

Reporting digital marketing activities.

Reportz review by Amy Z.
Amy Z.

"Just What I Needed"

What do you like best?

Best customer support! If I have any questions they jump on live with me instead of always trouble shooting through email.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing, I needed GMB data integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you need.

I wanted something that I could pull in GMB data and this is the only company that does what I need.

Reportz review by Jovan M.
Jovan M.

"Reporting is now visual. No more spreadsheets "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, great visual customization. Tool delivers real value, because reports are more understandable for clients.

What do you dislike?

There no so much cons for now. User interface can be more understandable in onboarding.

Integrations with major tools saves me lot of time in reporting and analysis.

Reportz review by Administrator

"Excellent Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I am new to Reportz, but I really appreciate the customer support. It was easy to schedule a skype call and all of my questions were answered quickly and kindly. Now that I know how it works, Reportz is going to make life so much easier (no more manually pulling data twice a month!)

What do you dislike?

It was not very intuitive to use initially, but my hangups were quickly explained and resolved once I spoke with customer support.

This is going to save our agency a lot of time and will help our clients be in the loop on how our digital marketing efforts are performing for their business.

Reportz review by Vukasin V.
Vukasin V.

"State-of-art Reports Tool"

What do you like best?

TIme-saving tool that's super easy to use and drive meaningful insights from.

What do you dislike?

Can't really say there is something specific I dislike

It gives me back my time because it's all in one place.

Learning about Reportz?

* We monitor all Reportz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.