ReportLinker Reviews & Product Details

ReportLinker Overview

What is ReportLinker?

ReportLinker is a technology company that simplifies how analysts and decision makers get industry data for their business thanks to: - Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts that provide full understanding of how 5,000+ industry sectors work (industry overview, key players, market drivers…) - 150+ Million easily actionable statistics with tables, figures & datasets (sales forecasts, market shares, production data…) - More than 25,000 trusted sources such as government agencies, international organizations, consultancies, industry associations…

ReportLinker Details
English, French

ReportLinker provides a solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest market reports and statistics from official sources. It simplifies how analysts and decision makers get industry data for their business and helps them better understand each industry sector.

Our competitors’ current offerings are limited to private reports (from EUR 500 to EUR 3,000 for a single report).
Thanks to our award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data, ReportLinker also provides access to public reports. This makes it easy to get insight into your sector and find easily actionable data. Access to our structured database with all public reports is available with a single subscription.

ReportLinker

Location
Already have ReportLinker?
Regional Sales Manager LATAM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Deeply understand of Fishmeal and fish oil with detailed facts and figures supporting taking decision / defining strategy on product positioning, industry trends, key end users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

General Industry detailed reports, Company specific reports, Global Market assessment details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike, Information is available in an easy to handle / access fashion Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Excellent source of information, easy to use, ready when needed, it help a lot supporting decision making and guidance related to specific go-to-market strategy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better understanding of a specific industry / market. If helped me access very important information for decision making, and identify potential customers for market development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been engaged in the research on the possibility of exporting Japanese forest products to Hong Kong and Singapore and could find the materials and data useful for my research in Report Linker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I could browse the statistics or magagines in ReportLinker anytime I want for my research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I could reach the specific articles or reports in magagines, It would be more helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PD
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Reportlinker assisted me in analyzing the US Rail Transportation compared to the European, Chinese and Australian rail transportation. General passenger usage and technology being used by other areas of the world were analyzed and ways to administer and implement within the US were considered to increase passenger usage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are numerous reports that are available by knowledgeable and credible sources. It is all located in one place and saves time of doing the research that is already performed and now readily available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of results are returned on a simple search so an advanced search must be done to narrow down the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is a useful resource when gathering information to report on any number of subjects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Hamrick of ReportLinker

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience of using our services. We hope to see you soon at ReportLinker.

PR
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This product is helpful in linking your ERP system with a reporting module. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the linking functionality and convenience of real time information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of front end setup required to use the product effectively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Communicate with provider to understand resources needed for implementation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Hamrick of ReportLinker

Dear Customer,

PH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

With this software, I am able to take my report and attach it to other relevant reports from me and colleagues and share them much easier with the network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to coordinate reports and get all of them to the necessary people in one swoop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I do not like about it yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Hamrick of ReportLinker

Dear Customer,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed using ReportLinker's services. Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you soon at ReportLinker.

Partner and Strategic Designer
Management Consulting
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Desk Research about Restaurant Sector and other segments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Nothing. The Tool does not deliver what it promises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reports usually are very shallow, or not available, not different than the reports I would find by myself through Google. I have found the website misleading. When I searched for "Restaurant Reports" I got a result such as "Restaurant Trends for 2018-2022". When I subscribed the service, I realized that this report does not exist, its link just took me to a page with fragmented paragraphs without relation to the subject "Trends". This seems to be bad faith to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chloé Jacquet of ReportLinker

Hello Ricardo,

I am sorry to read that you are not satisfied with our service.

The page that you saw with the title "Restaurant Trends 2018-2022" is not the name of a report, but the name of a category that compiles and filters all the documents available in our database containing information about that specific topic.This can be statistics, market shares, etc.

As mentioned in our website, ReportLinker is a professional search engine aggregating authoritative publicly sourced data in one place and eliminating search results normally indexed in open source with little value such.

Even though our site is self service, our customer care and analysts teams are always available to help our clients with their search. Simply by contacting us through one of our different communication channels. Please let me know if I can help.

Best Regards,

Chloe

PP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Responses to emails was really excellent as well as the customer service and support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The customer Sevice offerings and support which was not expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This site only provides broad overview which I do not like at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Hamrick of ReportLinker

Dear Customer,

PE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Look at potential new consumer group for expanding education financing company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lots of data and statistics without work Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Organization of website could use some updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sam Hamrick of ReportLinker

Dear Customer,

PF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Customized tailoring of information package Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Speed of response and tailoring to needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to mention, only positiv experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chloé Jacquet of ReportLinker

Dear Customer, thank you for your review! Hope to see you back on ReportLinker very soon.

Business Development Manager
Higher Education
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I took a chance on ReportLinker as I had a n urgent deadline and required some market Information on a specific training market which was quite niche Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Response to email enquiry-customer care was excellent and not what I expected Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That the report linker site only provided broad overview information when It seemed to promise something more specific and tailored. I was unable to preview before I bought the service however once I had paid I was unable to find anything remotely like the search engne had promised. I felt very let down particularly as I had spoken to eport link staff and tried to get a preview. I actually felt a bit duped.

My enquiry was followed up and what happened to my request was very unusual, someone actually LISTENED and TOOK OWNERSHIP, I really did not expect this and had written off the fee as a bad experience. I then received a further emaila dn offer to assist. when the member of staff was unable to I was offered a refund.

That is going ABOVE and BEYOND. Very well done to REPORT LINKER, this is far better thatn I expected and my respect for your service has been turned around Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Chloé Jacquet of ReportLinker

Dear Graeme,

Thank you very much for your comment.

I just would like to bring some clarification about our service. It is a collection of data compiled from sources such as governments, embassies, research institutions etc. Everyday we crawl 10,000 sources for new reports and statistics to enrich our platform. The granularity of the content available actually depends on the sector. That’s why we sometimes have very specific and tailored documents, where some industries offer only broad information.

We aim to keep improving our service, hopefully we’ll be able to better answer your needs next time you come :-)

Thanks for sharing this with your peers,

Chloe

PI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I recommend Reporlinker to do any kind of reasearch (mostly in english spoken data sets). They provide great Value for Money Service and The Best Customer Service, the answer any custion promtly and the acomplish what they promise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Few resource on spanish language set of data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MD
Management Consulting
What do you like best?

The research-base is current, relevant and from a variety of sources, which renders the scientific inquiry process very reliable and valid. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Costing structure in South African Rands could limit continued use for me personally, especially for small business entities like mine. More flexibility could prove beneficial for wider use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend it for use in a personal and professional capacity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Research Director
Market Research
What do you like best?

Reportlinker is an excellent resource for research information, either through the site, the subscription service or the paid reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If the search results on the subscription service could be refined further it would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Reportlinker offers a cost effective solution to get you more useful information, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reportlinker helps save time on research projects and get more accurate information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for ReportLinker?

ReportLinker Categories on G2