Rappi

5.0

Rappi is a mega high growth, Series B, consumer tech StartUp looking to be the everything store of Latin America.

Work for Rappi?

Learning about Rappi?

Rappi Reviews

Showing 1 Rappi review
Rappi review by G2 User
G2 User

"More expensive than others"

What do you like best?

I liked a lot that I can ask for whatever I need and Rappi goes for it and brings it to my front door. It can be food, a videogame, groceries, even gas for my car.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I haven't found how to order only from registered stablishments. The app always takes my order as a "whim" even if the stablishment is registered in the database. I think the app is unfriendly and a little bit difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has a wider range of options than others

Sometimes I have the need to ask for food for me or my employees and Rappi brings it to me so I don't have to leave my work or what I am doing. Also it has helped me to gather some clients for my own business.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Rappi

What Grocery Delivery solution do you use?

Learning about Rappi?

* We monitor all Rappi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.