Radekal Productivity Tool

5.0

Radekal EHR App is a Physician Productivity Tool that increases productivity and automate diagnosis, prescription creation and progress notes at RAC auditable levels, Relieves physicians of tedious and time-consuming paperwork.

Work for Radekal Productivity Tool?

Learning about Radekal Productivity Tool?

Radekal Productivity Tool Reviews

Ask Radekal Productivity Tool a Question
Showing 8 Radekal Productivity Tool reviews
Radekal Productivity Tool review by Jonathan E.
Jonathan E.

"Most intuitive user interface in an electronic health record."

What do you like best?

Radekal has the easiest to learn user interface (UI) of any EHR I have seen. While most require weeks of training and a months-long period of reduced patient visits per day, the Radekal UI can be learned in fifteen minutes and used productively the same day. No EHR can duplicate the ease of use of a paper chart (for those of us who used them before computerized records) but Radekal comes the closes of any I've used or demoed. In addition, it has the added benefits that computerized records bring to the table such as automatic generation of billing codes based on visit complexity. If you want to use an EHR that won't reduce your productivity or increase your headaches, this is the one to try!

What do you dislike?

As with any cloud-based solution, there are times you will have slight delays waiting for information to update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a live demo so you can see this for yourself.

Electronic records for physicians are now an almost mandatory business tool. Radekal is an easy transition from paper to computer, and can be used on PC's, Android tablets, or iPads. No dip in productivity, plus the benefit of being done with the patient's note when I walk out of the room make this a great product.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Radekal Productivity Tool
Radekal Productivity Tool review by Fonda W.
Fonda W.

"Best physician productivity tool on the market"

What do you like best?

This application is extremely user friendly with minimum training needed. It increases physicians productivity by allowing the physician to use taps that generates real language documention, decrasing the time usually needed to type necessary notes.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no other product on the market like Radekal. If your office is struggling with the inefficieny of your current EMR and spending several hours preparing notes and claims, this tool will help solve these issues.

As an Executive Director of a medical society, I hear physician and medical manager complaints regarding the inefficiency of current EMR's. Many offices are using scribes to take notes during encounters, which drives up overhead. Physicians are also spending additional time to review and edit notes. This application reduces costs by eliminating the need for scribes or additional staff and increases revenue by allowing physicians to treat more patients.

What Medical Practice Management solution do you use?

Radekal Productivity Tool review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Game Changer!"

What do you like best?

I run a RCM company was looking for a tool to help our providers gather the data we need for daily billing purposes. Once we decided on Radekal and started recommending it to our physicians we started to notice that our providers revenue was increasing. In diving into it we found that patient visits were increasing as well as dollar amount collected per visit. After speaking with a few of our providers we ascertained that they were more comfortable coding higher E&M codes due to the charting features in the App. That turned out to be only half of the equation as they were also turning around patients faster due to the ease of use user interface. Add to that most of my providers were up and running within the first hour.

What do you dislike?

To my knowledge they don't have the ability yet for patient on boarding and account access. I was told this would be a future release however.

Being A RCM company our problems aren't that of a normal physicians office. However we notice increased turnaround time as we are receiving charges daily not a week later.

Radekal Productivity Tool review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

This product has many features that permit a clinic to streamline their patient visits and complete their documentation at the same time. The learning curve for users is incredibly short - impressive!

What do you dislike?

I found that I did not dislike anything about the interface, however, the specialty roll out is still occurring so be sure to check with the vendor about your specialty being fully supported by the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend a test drive of this product. There truly are many productive tools in the market but I feel this one has an "ease of use" that is unique to the market and can be easily implemented into your clinical setting.

I am reviewing this product from a healthcare software developer perspective and I find this product addresses many facets of efficiency, ease of use, and intuitive interface design. I have had customers globally and this interface would have suited them all - outstanding!

Radekal Productivity Tool review by Earl  W. F.
Earl W. F.

"Game changing system developed my physicians for physicians to markedly enhance productivity! "

What do you like best?

Complete H&P/Dx/billing process with anatomic diagrams to enhance patient experience.

What do you dislike?

Not hospital certified yet, but can send visit notes with C-CDA files to hospital records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and get a webinar demonstration and then make up your mind on its capability.

Much faster visits without need to type or dictate, including eRx, coding and billing all guided by diagnoses. All "paperwork" and visit notes automatically generated and printed on touch tablet and when reviewed and signed, everything can be complete before patient leaves examining room. Allows more meaningful face-time with patient and marked reduces administrative costs.

"Comprehensive PM is a TIME SAVER "

What do you like best?

As a billing administrator, I absolutely LOVE the tight integration of the billing system. From real time eligibility to code review/scrubbing to clearinghouse/ERA reconciliation, everything is automated and done in the digital realm. We easily cut our manual/clerical duties by 80% as a result. Digital code review and scrubbing is especially impressive and has freed up our physicians from the excessive time they used to spend on code related tasks. I'm converting all of our providers to the Radekal EHR in order to leverage the power of this amazing Patient Management system.

What do you dislike?

Although the online university learning system is comprehensive, I'd like more detail in some of the training videos to help on-board new admin staff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Leverage the power of a fully electronic and automated EHR/reporting/billing system immediately. Facing the nightmare of MACRA compliance, our provider customers have no choice but to seek out the easiest PM/EHR system. Select the tool that fits your practice because ultimately you are held accountable for MACRA reporting, and unless that tool automates these tasks, you're in trouble. No software is perfect, but for the price and rich features that Radekal offers, it's at least worth a trial to check out.

Too much time was spent on eligibility, coding and EOB reconciliation - being dependent on manual entries mean that staff absences put billing in jeopardy. The biggest benefits are: (1) less physician time wasted on administrative/billing tasks, (2) less money spent on clerical billing staff, (3) automated coding/documentation/reporting for complete MACRA compliance.

Radekal Productivity Tool review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Straight Forward and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

We have integrated Radekal into our Total Solution Telemedicine Robot . We Chose Radekal because of its ease of use, Support and overall performance. When we began looking for an EHR to integrate there were many factors we looked for. The Choice was easy, Radekal Fulfilled all of them.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? hmmm, I am still testing and trying my best to find something I dislike.

A total solution robot is not an easy task. We have done our best to use only the highest quality materials and Software.

Radekal Productivity Tool review by Jared A.
Jared A.

"An intuitive touchscreen EHR?!"

What do you like best?

Quick, easy, intuitive, built for touchscreen use on an iPad so it doesn't disrupt the conversation with the patient. The anatomical pictures actually help for patient education and clarity. And by the end of the consult my note is already magically written and coded. Fantastic.

What do you dislike?

A few specialty modules, like ophthalmology missing.

Practice management. Less time spent on notes and coding. Less of the bureaucratic tedium.

Learning about Radekal Productivity Tool?

* We monitor all Radekal Productivity Tool reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.