python wiki

Wikipedia is a Python library that makes it easy to access and parse data from Wikipedia.

Work for python wiki?

Learning about python wiki?

python wiki Reviews

Showing 6 python wiki reviews
python wiki review by User in Research
User in Research
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about python wiki
python wiki review by Antonella C.
Antonella C.

"python wiki"

What do you like best?

That has a wiki only for the programming language, only this topic is touched, has a compendium of topics that can be edited, has a valuable community with vast knowledge of the subject, has links for guides, tutorials, examples in production. Several languages ​​available, has a wiki user to validate the information.

What do you dislike?

That there is not a downloadable, or maybe a live online course, or teachers who are answering certain questions, I would love to have as a base tutor for periods of time, to accompany you virtually in learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it, ease use.

Information of the language, tutorials and videos of my interez with some function of the language, in addition to contributing of certain way showing the wiki

What Python Package solution do you use?

python wiki review by Devin P.
Devin P.

"The knowledgebase for python"

What do you like best?

Python wiki is a great piece of software that lets me look up the complicated aspects of software development. As a support specialist, it's a great tool that lets me understand complicated concepts.

What do you dislike?

Python wiki is still written for engineers. I am not an engineer and sometimes find it hard to understand.

The business problems I'm solving with python wiki are varied. It's really just sped up my job in support and I appreciate that the most to learning more languages.

python wiki review by User in Computer Software

"Great source of information - python wiki"

What do you like best?

I have recently started learning python and I often refer python wiki page for a detailed understanding of a function. Also, I have taken a few courses listed on python wiki page.

What do you dislike?

It is constantly upgrading the python versions and so the code base needs to be upgraded to new versions to support newer functions.

Automation Infrastructure is written in python. On a daily basis writing a testcase in python and some utility scripts. Python wiki is good source of reference.

python wiki review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Great for new users to python and experienced users too"

What do you like best?

Python wiki is a database of useful guides and it even has audio of material to help you with python. You can read books for more information on python and you can even ask for help from experts!

What do you dislike?

I would like if the layout was more robust and visually appealing, other than that there aren't many dislikes I have about Python wiki.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check it out if you have not. This is a great resource of all sorts of users on python.

I am doing big data analytics with python and coding. Python is an easy language and the python wiki really helps when I hit a road block with the experts I can ask.

python wiki review by Milagros T.
Milagros T.

"python wiki"

What do you like best?

I can find all the documentation of the programming language python, very useful for beginners, average and advanced programmers. you have the documentation at hand, you can contribute to the community

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this very useful tool as a programmer

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it, ease of use.

Documentation of the code and investigation of functions, contribution.

Learning about python wiki?

* We monitor all python wiki reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.