Puran File Recovery

Puran File Recovery can be used to recover deleted/lost files/partitions. Files can be recovered from formatted disks too. Almost everything that is detected as a drive by Windows can be scanned irrespective of its file system. Be it Hard Disks, Pen Drives, Memory Cards, Mobile Phones, CDs, DVDs, basically any storage medium.

Work for Puran File Recovery?

Learning about Puran File Recovery?

Puran File Recovery Reviews

Showing 13 Puran File Recovery reviews
Manuel T.

"Puran File Recovery can recover files that were erased long ago"

What do you like best?

Puran File Recovery searches in more than 50 types of files, it filters in an excellent way the results of the deleted files in a list view or tree view and I like that it has a portable version, however it is very easy to install.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes has inconsistency in terms of the condition of the file, since I have tried to recover files that are displayed have excellent condition, however, at the time of recovery the file is in very bad condition or even does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Puran File Recovery is a free program that you will not find so easily elsewhere. This software recovers lost or deleted files quickly and display them in an elegant interface. Actually, it looks like a paid program, for the quality of its services. I recommend it.

In the office where I work, we take advantage of Puran File Recovery your tools of Deep Scan and Full Scan are used to analyze byte by byte in search of files deleted to long time that are currently required in the institution.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Puran File Recovery
Nishant J.

"One of the Best File Recovery Software"

What do you like best?

Multiple file formats support, support for NTFS and FAT 16/32 drive type, minimal size can be installed in a jiffy..

What do you dislike?

Only some, first is the User Interface looks very old which is not really a problem and sometimes it takes a lot of time while doing deep scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hey Guys, If you are looking for software which can easily recover your files and provides maximum support then go for it.

Recently I accidentally deleted some of my important files which mainly includes photos and videos. I was hell sacred because those photos contain some really special memories. I searched online about how to recover those files and I came across multiple File Recovery tools which claim to recover files without hassle but most of them prove to be worthless some recover partial files and some recover corrupted files. Then I came across this magic software which really saves my life. I almost recovered 80% of my files and that too with quality loss. I am really grateful for this wonderful piece of software. It works like a charm. It can almost recover any type of file until unless it's not overwritten. The files got recovered in the same path from where they are deleted. It has this awesome feature which is called Deep Scan which really digs deep and pulls out every file ever deleted on the system which is just great. To conclude the best utility software, everyone should have.

What File Recovery solution do you use?

Brian O.

"Recover Deleted Files with Puran File Recovery software"

What do you like best?

Puran File Recovery enables me to recover deleted or lost files and even from formatted drives.

another awesome thing about Puran File Recovery software is that it is super-fast and provides a user-friendly interface.

The ability of Puran File Recovery software to scan all storage devices irrespective of their file system makes it an outstanding recovery software from the rest.

What do you dislike?

Puran File Recovery offers huge chunks of data that I need to choose from in order to recover making it tiresome and time-consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Puran File Recovery software is sophisticated recovery software that will help you recover your crucial data which may have been accidentally deleted or lost. In addition, it is easy to use and very fast in the recovery process.

I highly recommend you to try this Software.

I used Puran File Recovery software to recover crucial data in my organization in case of accidental deletion or unexpected loss of data.

Biwot B.

"Puran File Recovery"

What do you like best?

Puran File Recovery is free file recovery program that i use it to restore lost or accidentally deleted files in my computer,its an easy to use software with a very user friendly interface even to naive users.It easier restores the deleted files quickly and easily.It enables me to view in List View or Tree View and previewed before restoring the deleted files.

What do you dislike?

It does not allow recovery of all the different file types and also its at times to slow in the recovery.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Worried about accidentally deleted files?I highly recommend Puran file recovery since an easy to use software and will help you in restoring the deleted files.If you need to restore lost or deleted files, Puran File Recovery is a great solution as the disk scans are quick and the program is easy to learn.

we Puran File Recovery for restoring deleted files in an easy and fast way.

Colleta O.

"The Leading File Recovery Software instrument - Puran File Recovery"

What do you like best?

It is the best solution for recovering data that was accidentally deleted from computer storage media.

has a user-friendly interface that needs a minimum level of experience needed to understand its working.

This software is absolutely free and economical unlike other solutions.

it provides the ability to preview a file before restoring it, therefore, I am certain that whatever I am restoring is exactly what I need.

to finish up, Puran File Recovery provides swift scans thus saving time while going through large volumes of data for restoration.

What do you dislike?

I dislike Puran File Recovery scans the whole disk and provides a huge amount of deleted or lost files that the user needs to go through carefully and look for the files to be recovered thus somehow it is tiresome and time-consuming.

it is just limited to home use or personal use only.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Based on personal experience, I highly recommend that Puran File Recovery is the ultimate solution for file recovery for personal use and I reach out to the world at large to try out this breathtaking software product.

I use Puran File Recovery for recovering very critical data files in my PC that was fortuitously deleted or in the event that it was lost.

Carolina G.

"If you lose it, this little friend, it helps you look for it ..."

What do you like best?

I love this program, because in addition to being free, it works with all Windows operating systems. It is easy to use, has good support and is a very useful tool when recovering any file. I can visualize the deleted files and restore those that were deleted to where they were originally. It is one of the best, without a doubt.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that seems wrong to me is that it is free only for domestic use, but it is also convenient for me, because I work independently. It would be excellent if a free version were available for commercial use. Despite the cost, it is a good investment for any company. The important thing when it comes to business is having the archives safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the time that I have used this program, I have been able to recover files satisfactorily. It is easy to use and free for the domestic version, which suits me, because I work independently. I recommend it as one of the best programs to recover files and its compatibility is excellent.

I started using this program, when I had a problem with my computer and, by mistake, some important files were lost and needed for my work. I did very well with him and I always have it on hand for any setback. I am no longer afraid of losing something or mistakenly deleted from my computer. Now I have "someone" who investigates for me and recovers what I need !!!.

Pauline W.

"Puran File Recovery - A sophisticated tool for recovering deleted and lost files"

What do you like best?

Puran File Recovery helps whenever I want to recover the accidentally deleted files, lost files and even more interestingly partitions.

another outstanding feature with Puran File Recovery is that it is extremely fast in disk scans thus it helps in saving time during the recovery process.

never the less, it offers an intuitive interface that makes it easy and simple to use.

I also find Puran File Recovery awesome due to its capability to scan all type of storage media.

What do you dislike?

getting data from the recovered huge chunks of data can prove to be tiresome and time-consuming too.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is with great achievement and from personal experience that I highly recommend Puran File Recovery to everyone that is looking for the best file recovery solution.

Puran File Recovery is a very simple software that will solve all your file loss related problems as well as saving your time as it is quick in scanning. you also need not worry because Puran File Recovery will address all storage media types.

I use Puran File Recovery to recover accidentally deleted data, lost data or partition in my organization because being the Administrator means I deal with piles of data from different departments of the organization some of which I accidentally delete or lose. Therefore Puran File Recovery comes in handy on my work.

John W.

" Recover deleted/lost files/partitions with Puran File Recovery "

What do you like best?

I like the simple interface of Puran File recover with an extremely powerful recovery engine that makes it usable to all users and also the recovered files are saved with their path structure intact. Its very fast in scanning any storage medium, including hard disks, pen drives, memory cards, CDs/DVDs, as well as disks that have been re-formatted.It has a preview option and I can recover the specific file I want only.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Puran File recovery is that it does not allow scheduling of backup that is when recovery is to take place.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend Puran File recovery to anyone in need of recovering deleted or lost files from any storage media since its an easy to use software and with a simple interface.

Recovering files that have been deleted or lost from any storage medium including hard disks, pen drives, memory cards, CDs/DVDs, as well as disks that have been re-formatted.

pharis s.

"Never loss data with Puran File Recovery software"

What do you like best?

Puran File Recovery is a sophisticated software used to recover deleted files and those that are lost accidentally.

Puran File Recovery is easy and simple to use.

Puran File Recovery provides a user-friendly interface and it is quick to restore lost and deleted data.

Puran File Recovery saves on users time as it provides a search box to quickly get the file needed to recover.

What do you dislike?

Puran File Recovery may take a lot of time for deen scanning.

It also offers a variety of data files for you to choose what you need to recover.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I boldly recommend Puran File Recovery software to all those who may be worried about; lost, deleted and formatted files that this tool is the best solution for recovery.

Puran File Recovery executes your problems in an accurate, fast and simple manner.

I do use Puran File Recovery software for backup and recovery in my organization in case data is lost in an unexpected way.

David M.

"Best recovery tool "Puran File Recovery""

What do you like best?

I like the speed in file recovery of puran and the capability to support many file formats, it has a very simple interface with an extremely powerful recovery engine. Has a search box supporting wildcards and lets you quickly locate your deleted files this makes it interactive and recovering of the specific file that I want.

What do you dislike?

Its not a free software though not very expensive to acquire, its a windows software hence has the limitations to use in Linux environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We normally deaal with large number of files and at times we may accidentally delete important files or even lose them but with Puran File recovery then all problems are solved.It allows recoverying of files from storage devices and even formatted partitions with ease and fastly.Try Puran and you will enjoy a perfect combination of speed, accuracy and simplicity in file recovery.

Recovering deleted files or lost files from Hard Disks, Pen Drives, Memory Cards, Mobile Phones, CDs and even DVDs.

"Puran File Recovery"

What do you like best?

It is easy to recover deleted or lost files and also formatted drives. it is easy to scan all storage devices. This software is sophisticated recovery. it really able to recover crucial data. at one time it capability to support many file format. it is really powerful recovery software.

What do you dislike?

This software is not recover of all the different file types. it is not allow to scheduling of backup. it can lot of time while scanning or recovery data it is time taking process. it is very expensive. it can not deep scan. In this software many limitation to use in Linux environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent app, i recommended it.

It is easy to recover deleted file, format file etc. and easy to scan all important document. now this time I am not using this this software because it can lot of time while scanning.

Patience M.

"Easily Restore lost or Deleted Files With Puran File Recovery"

What do you like best?

I like this awesome software due to its advanced features to enable me to recover different forms of file formats and restore with ease and in a fact wat. Puran file recovery is efficient and effective software.

What do you dislike?

Its preview option does not show the exact image of the file you want to recover but shows 0's and 1's which is a machine language hard to understand by a normal human being.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Are you worried about your lost or deleted data and wonder how you can get it back? Puran file recovery is the software for you to use. It's simple to use and achieves data restoration within a very short time.

I use Puran file recovery to recover deleted or lost files on my hard drive partitions, formatted partitions and even in removable storage devices.

Moses N.

"Puran File Recovery"

What do you like best?

A very simple interface with an extremely powerful recovery engine,its quick Scan that lists deleted files in a click and its capability to recover deleted/lost files/partitions. Files can be recovered from formatted disks, Almost everything that is detected as a drive by Windows can be scanned irrespective of its file system. Be it Hard Disks, Pen Drives, Memory Cards, Mobile Phones, CDs or DVDs thus its usability is very high.

What do you dislike?

Recovery of so many files that some you may not need them without a way to choose which you want.

Deep scan takes a lot of time to scan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best software for file recovery,all worries of data loss are drawn away.

Files recovery from formatted disks, be it Hard Disks, Pen Drives, Memory Cards, Mobile Phones, CDs or DVDs.

Learning about Puran File Recovery?

* We monitor all Puran File Recovery reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.