Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband

3.9

The Prestashop mailchimp automation addon by Knowband allows the store owner to sync their Prestashop store with their MailChimp account just by entering the API key in the admin interface. I entire process done in backend.

Work for Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband?

Learning about Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband?

Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband Reviews

Showing 8 Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband reviews
Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by Serena S.
Serena S.

"Great Program, Easy to Use! "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, presets are nice and easy to look at, fill and look great when sent out! Many layouts to choose from, easy to upload images and logos. Great program overall!

What do you dislike?

I wish I could edit in the actual template. I dislike that I can't edit on the left side like I can edit on the right side. Also, it is difficult to resend the same campaign to a different list of clients. I don't like to have to copy and paste the same information over and over when it could be so easy to just duplicate and send the campaign to another list I have created.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes- get this program. Great to use, user friendly. Fast, professional looking templates that can take your business and your brand to the next level!

Contacting email subscribers easily and professionally- also it is nice the customers can unsubscribe easily.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband
Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great way to turn the store data in effective marketing "

What do you like best?

It's a great extension to get data from the store about customers and then run the targeted campaigns which in turn may lead to sales and effective outreach.

What do you dislike?

Although I really liked the features, the only problem was to add the extension as it was not build up with MailChimp and that took us time to understand how we can easily manage the transition of the data and how to use it efficiently at the early stage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really recommended to the business who want to target customers and increase their following and making people read the email.

The key benefits we realized were the efficient use of data and that helped us send targeted emails rather than just focusing on sending emails in an unsolicited way. The addon has made the marketing easier and number of people clicking the emails.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by Daniel L.
Daniel L.

"Definitely a plus!"

What do you like best?

Wanted to save time and money and it most definitely did! Runs fast and efficiently, does most of the work for me. I save time sending documents, newsletters and emails one by one.

What do you dislike?

I can't change one side of my templates but you can on the other. The colors are boring and plain

Saves lots of time sending info and emails to potential customers.

Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by Kristina F.
Kristina F.

"Mailchimp is Amazing for Reminding Clients of Appointments and to do certain tasks"

What do you like best?

I love that I can add my client to our drip to remind them to sign and review the documents we gave them, as well as remind them about scheduling, to set appointments, etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how it's more difficult to take a client off the automated mail chimp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you a lot of time managing your clients.

We have started adding all clients to automatically receive our weekly emails. We have learned that the software can send out emails to clients on their birthday!

Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by Julie B.
Julie B.

"Hate it"

What do you like best?

IT started out being fast and up to date on everything. Now it has so many flaws and it lags as if we were running off of the slowest internet connection.

What do you dislike?

It's slow and I've been in the middle of trying to complete inportant tasks and it would say documents lost. This program should be deleted and forever forgotten

They advertised as being great but definitely didn't stand up to it

Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by User

"amazing as an email-service addition!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can send "left in cart" reminders and product recommendations through this service!

What do you dislike?

I honestly have no complaints in the time that I have used this!

This has made it so much easier to close sales! I can send cart reminders, add discounts, or even send product recommendations to customers based on past purchases. It makes things SO simple!

Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the program! It is so easy to use, love it!

What do you dislike?

It's a great program! I really don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

None as of right now!

Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband review by Internal Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management
Internal Consultant in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great way to maximize your business"

What do you like best?

Love that we can see the analytics of who is signing up and what they are looking at

What do you dislike?

Cannot keep up with it as much as I would like

We realized that customizing our facebook and instagram posts by what people are looking at is helpful

Learning about Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband?

* We monitor all Prestashop Mailchimp Automation Addon by Knowband reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.