PostPickr

The most efficient tool to manage your social media plan. Publish, schedule, share, manage, distribute and measure your content across multiple social networks.

Work for PostPickr?

Learning about PostPickr?

PostPickr Reviews

Ask PostPickr a Question
Showing 2 PostPickr reviews
Dominique G.

"Social Media Simplified"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that they allow 4 social channels on their free plan. I know their competitor Hootsuite only allows 3. Another plus for me was that you are able to not only post to Google + but ALSO to Google My Business. GMB is important for SEO so being able to automate post was extremely useful. The platform overall was also pretty easy to use. PostPikr worked as advertised and we never had a problem with missed post.

What do you dislike?

As a native English speaker, I did not like that their web page was in another language. It made me reluctant to use their support in case their support team was not also English-speaking. I realized later on that they did have English speaking support. That was pretty much all I didn't like about it.

We used the free version and it worked just fine for all our needs. It solved the issue of having to pay for Hootsuite since PostPikr allows 4 social channels with their free version.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PostPickr
doris M.

"PostPickr"

What do you like best?

PostPickr is excellent as the excellence of Made in Italy in this sector . It automates tasks and reduces the workload is that you have to manage a single page that a number of social channels to its customers

What do you dislike?

Create a single editor perfect for any social network and post them by clicking all entries managed accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100 % recommended for all people who want flexibility and efficiency with a single click

excellent app . !! because with it I can publish the information with a click I want all my social networks as well as in all my web pages, saves me time

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of PostPickr for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

HubSpot Logo
HubSpot
(4,072)
HubSpot is a leading growth platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 60,500 total customers in more than 100 countries use HubSpot’s software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. Comprised of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to Grow Better.
Hootsuite Logo
Hootsuite
(2,707)
With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Ping.fm and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.
Zoho Social Logo
Zoho Social
(1,572)
Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.
Facebook Pages Manager Logo
Facebook Pages Manager
(1,081)
Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.
Sprout Social Logo
Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a leading social media management software that provides engagement, publishing, analytics and team collaboration tools.
Act-On Logo
Act-On
The Act-On Integrated Marketing Platform is the foundation for successful marketing departments in organizations of all sizes.
Buffer Logo
Buffer
Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you're reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
Sendible Logo
Sendible
Sendible is a social media marketing platform for engaging with customers across multiple social media channels at any time.
TweetDeck Logo
TweetDeck
A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.
Sprinklr Modern Engagement Logo
Sprinklr Modern Engagement
3.9
Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.

Learning about PostPickr?

* We monitor all PostPickr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.